Conquer Club

Russia started airstrikes in Syria, and it's a game changer!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Russia started airstrikes in Syria, and it's a game chan

Postby riskllama on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:32 am

saxi, you ignorant f*ck - you don't "chaw" skoal(unless you want to get very sick, very fast)you insert a "pinch" of it between your lips/gums or cheek/gums and gingerly suck on it until such time that it either A)loses it's flavour or B)makes you very sick. if you want to "chaw" on some tobacco, i suggest you go for red man, beech nut or chattanooga. a good rule of thumb is if if comes in a pouch rather than a tin, it can be "chawed" upon.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:53 am

saxitoxin wrote:Shouldn't you be in a line outside a Wal-Mart right about now, chawing Skoal, taking insulin shots for your adult-onset diabetes, planning what Made-in-China polyster American flag sweatpants you're gonna buy, and complaining about Mexicans?

Ha-ha-ha, Saxi, you are losing it. Go watch RT on TV and reassure yourself that you are right. And please, get your thumb out of your mouth and drop your blanket and stop crying for GOD's sake.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby GoranZ on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:Image

Bernie it looks like some Russian have beaten you :lol:

Bernie Baby :lol:

Back on Subject: French MP Proposes Sanctions Against Turkey Over 'Siding With Extremists'
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:22 pm

Great news!

Meanwhile, the London newspaper the Mirror has released this editorial denouncing David Cameron as a dictator and calling for him to be overthrown -

Behind the disarming smirk is a Tory extremist far to the right of the centre ground he dishonestly claims to occupy.

Defying Parliament to secretly bomb Syria is David Cameron showing his true colours as a chubby-cheeked dictator.

Cameron’s fatwa to destroy opponents is the intolerance of a tinpot authoritarian determined to recreate Britain as a nastier nation, a land of cheap labour where working people are chopped down and critics are silenced.

Unless the chubby-cheeked dictator is held to account and stopped in his tracks, we will all be the poorer and Britain a crocked country.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ca ... se-6099697

Russia should start flooding the UK with weapons for the British opposition.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GoranZ on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Seems somehow Turks got the flight path data from the US...

US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:31 pm

GoranZ wrote:Seems somehow Turks got the flight path data from the US...

Putin says so!

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:

And USAF aircraft are operating over Syria without the authorization of the Syrian government. The precedent has been set. The next F-22 that enters Syrian airspace gets 17 seconds of warnings and then a S400 up its tailpipe.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

And USAF aircraft are operating over Syria without the authorization of the Syrian government. The precedent has been set. The next F-22 that enters Syrian airspace gets 17 seconds of warnings and then a S400 up its tailpipe.

Ha-ha-ha-ha, Saxi, you funny!

Putin is destroying his own country's economy, the last thing Putin needs is watching his entire military in Syria being wiped out.

Turkey alone can wipe out Russia's Airforce in Syria. Good thing Putin won't listen to a whackjob like you. We know for a fact, Putin only picks on his helpless neighbors.

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:18 pm

GoranZ - it looks like even the lizards are shitting themselves over the deployment of the S400s ...

“Do we have something to fear? The answer is: yes,” Russia expert Zvi Magen told The Times of Israel on Wednesday.

“If [the S-400] is indeed deployed,” Magen explained before Moscow’s state-run media announced the system’s deployment, “it will be a game-changer.”

Anything from an F-15 fighter jet to a B-2 stealth bomber that comes into the range of the S-400 is at risk of being blown out of the sky.

If the state-run Russian media reports are true, Israel will not have the freedom to send in aircraft to Syria unannounced; nor will the United States, United Kingdom, France and the other members of the coalition bombing the Islamic State in Syria.

The S-400 system will be a Sword of Damocles over the IAF’s head — ever present, always ready to knock an unsuspecting Israeli plane out of the sky, hew indicated. “If it gets there, [the S-400] would just change the rules of the game,” he said.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-dep ... edia-says/
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GoranZ on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:41 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Putin is destroying his own country's economy, the last thing Putin needs is watching his entire military in Syria being wiped out.

Turkey alone can wipe out Russia's Airforce in Syria. Good thing Putin won't listen to a whackjob like you. We know for a fact, Putin only picks on his helpless neighbors.

:lol: Good joke. Turkey alone can lose all its available planes if it even tries to do something now. BTW can you quote from where did you get your info from? I'm sure there is not a single Western source that can confirm what you said. Here is from where my info is coming about S-400: What is Russia's S-400 Air Defense System Set to Do in Syria?
The biggest problem is that Turkey wants leading role in the region, so that S-400 on land and S-300 on sea will be used eventually. We will all see if that Russian armament is effective or not. What can happen after that is another more serous question tho.

Bernie Sanders wrote:Image

Don't mix bully with Putin, the second one has balls ;)

saxitoxin wrote:GoranZ - it looks like even the lizards are shitting themselves over the deployment of the S400s ...

Unlike our "friend" Bernie they are not brainless :)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby GoranZ on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:57 pm

saxitoxin wrote:GoranZ - it looks like even the lizards are shitting themselves over the deployment of the S400s ...

“Do we have something to fear? The answer is: yes,” Russia expert Zvi Magen told The Times of Israel on Wednesday.

“If [the S-400] is indeed deployed,” Magen explained before Moscow’s state-run media announced the system’s deployment, “it will be a game-changer.”

Anything from an F-15 fighter jet to a B-2 stealth bomber that comes into the range of the S-400 is at risk of being blown out of the sky.

If the state-run Russian media reports are true, Israel will not have the freedom to send in aircraft to Syria unannounced; nor will the United States, United Kingdom, France and the other members of the coalition bombing the Islamic State in Syria.

The S-400 system will be a Sword of Damocles over the IAF’s head — ever present, always ready to knock an unsuspecting Israeli plane out of the sky, hew indicated. “If it gets there, [the S-400] would just change the rules of the game,” he said.

Seems like no one without Russian permission is flying over Syria now :lol:
Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria?

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby GoranZ on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Saudi Arabia vs Islamic State...

In the eyes of the US media or better said Western media:

Looks like Islamic state is not the only one that needs to be dealt with in order to free the World.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:02 pm

GoranZ wrote:

Seems like no one without Russian permission is flying over Syria now :lol:
Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria?

WRONG! Again you read Russian government media garbage.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=215880

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:04 pm

f*ck man, you really think NATO will not conduct airstrikes in Syria? You are dense.

Postby waauw on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:54 pm

GoranZ wrote:Saudi Arabia vs Islamic State...

Looks like Islamic state is not the only one that needs to be dealt with in order to free the World.

Shhhh, they might suicide bomb you for posting cartoons.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:26 pm

GoranZ wrote:Saudi Arabia vs Islamic State...

Wow. I don't think I've ever had an opportunity to agree with Goran before. I think I'll open a bottle of wine to celebrate.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby GoranZ on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:21 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:f*ck man, you really think NATO will not conduct airstrikes in Syria? You are dense.

Yes... NATO is not targeting Assad.

waauw wrote:Shhhh, they might suicide bomb you for posting cartoons.

There is a chance :D... Until then I will continue as usual ;)

Dukasaur wrote:Wow. I don't think I've ever had an opportunity to agree with Goran before. I think I'll open a bottle of wine to celebrate.

This is not my first post about Saudi Arabia, I even have topics about it :lol:

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:35 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:f*ck man, you really think NATO will not conduct airstrikes in Syria? You are dense.

Yes... NATO is not targeting Assad.

waauw wrote:Shhhh, they might suicide bomb you for posting cartoons.

There is a chance :D... Until then I will continue as usual ;)

Dukasaur wrote:Wow. I don't think I've ever had an opportunity to agree with Goran before. I think I'll open a bottle of wine to celebrate.

This is not my first post about Saudi Arabia, I even have topics about it :lol:

The Russian apologists, GoranZ and Saxi, really now? They want to point about Saudi Arabia's human rights? Not Syria's Assad? Not Iran's treatment of it's citizens? Not Russia's own treatment of those who oppose Putin?

Postby Keefie on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Today's Anti-IS/Anti-NATO Headlines --

German Air Force Reveals they Don't Have Any Planes

Half of Germany's Air Force can't get off the ground ... maybe they can tow their jets to Syria to exhibit the "unity of NATO" [sic]. :lol:

Only 29 of Germany's 66 Tornado jets are airworthy, a defence ministry report has revealed. It comes two days before German MPs are expected to vote in favour of military action against Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria. The latest defence ministry report showed Germany's air force capability further depleted from the year before, when 38 of 89 Tornado fighters were operational.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34983396

Fewer Brit MPs Support Syria Air Strikes than Supported War in Iraq

After more than 10 hours of tense debate, lawmakers voted in favor of air strikes, by 397 to 223.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/12/ ... KHLHcid.97

While the vote passed, the unpopular war in Iraq was supported by more British MPs than the proposed British attack on the people of Syria. Most progressive forces in the British parliament, including Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon, united to vote against the proposal by the neo-fascist Conservative Party to attack and bomb the Syrian people.

Ultimately, it was a cosmetic action as Britain later revealed it only had four airworthy planes it could contribute.

Four. :lol:
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Keefie on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Well that's strange Saxi as 4 Tornado's have already made their first bombing run to Syria.

The UK Government have already announced that the 8 currently stationed at Akrotiri will increase to 10 and in addition they'll be joined by 6 Typhoons.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:54 am

Keefie wrote:Well that's strange Saxi as 4 Tornado's have already made their first bombing run to Syria.

And that's four less schools and hospitals in Syria today.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:56 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Keefie wrote:Well that's strange Saxi as 4 Tornado's have already made their first bombing run to Syria.

The Russians bomb ISIS targets in Syria, saxi cheers. The British bomb ISIS targets in Syria, saxi moans.

It's like a self-caricature. Would be funny if it wasn't such a shame.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:38 am

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

The Russians bomb ISIS targets in Syria, saxi cheers. The British bomb ISIS targets in Syria, saxi moans.

Syria is not like your local park where anyone can just walk in and plop their fat ass down on a parkbench.

Syria is an independent country. It's a private home, not a public park. Russia was invited in by the legally constituted and internationally recognized government of Syria; the homeowner. Britain didn't ask - it just broke down the door and let itself in.

Russia is a guest. Britain is a burglar.

The funny part is, that's all Britain is - a burglar. A local footpad. The handful of serviceable aircraft it's scrounged together from its decrepit old air force are there to decorate the American Christmas tree, so the U.S. can say it's operating as part of a coalition in press conferences. They're not really any kind of meaningful military contribution, they're just a token. Four lone bombers with no intercept ability and no ground-based support like SAR teams would be too dangerous to operate over Syria. They're only able to fly there because they know they have an American safety net.
Corporal saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,