Conquer Club

Lavrov: Unipolar World No Longer Exists

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Lavrov: Unipolar World No Longer Exists

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:33 pm

"Efficiency" and "Russia" going together? Especially for military?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:41 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:"Efficiency" and "Russia" going together? Especially for military?

No, but Vodka and Russia are best friends!

Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby GoranZ on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:12 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:"Efficiency" and "Russia" going together? Especially for military?

You want to say that Russian weapons are not efficient enough?

Lets see what the experts have to say:

Sea... Is Caspian Sea Fleet a Game-Changer?
Russians probably have the strongest ships when it comes to firepower/size ratio... By the time US fleet detects one, aircraft carrier will be gone. Cheep strategy ;)

Land... It's 20 years ahead of the West
So far not demonstrated in combat but experts are sure it will perform quite efficiently.

Air... "Best" stealth jet
Even US experts are "impressed" of US next generation failure :lol:

History... Arrogance Precedes Downfall: Obama Could Learn This From Napoleon, Hitler

You can always consider that US is the strongest nation in the world, but your arrogance and pride will cost you a lot. The question is from which side will the punishment come, if it come from only one side :D
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Your first one is about some ships in a landlocked sea, and where several missiles turned some "terrorist cows" into hamburger. In Iran. Your second references the dailymail, which is not taken seriously even in the UK. Kind of like Foxnews. Your 3rd one comes from RT, a Russian propaganda website. Did you think they would ever say anything that would make Russia not look as strong as Putin wants it to? Please. And your final website is laughable at best. So once again;
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby jimboston on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:49 pm

GoranZ wrote:USA doesn't have the strongest army in the world... although it spends much more then the others.

USA isn't strongest?

Whose is?

... now perhaps if you limit it to Army, we're using the word loosely here...

I'm going to substitute the word "military" for the word "army".

Do you think the USA doesn't have the strongest military in the World????
If the answer is yes, then whose military is stronger?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jimboston on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:55 pm

GoranZ wrote:Its not what you have, but how you use it... And Russians use what they have much more efficiently then US ;)
But you need to be smart man to understand that... And you are not smart, you are dumb as mule :lol:

Hard Nut to Crack: US Geostrategists Incapable to Outperform Putin

The Russians outplayed us in Syria.
That could have been (and probably was) foreseen.

The fact is the situation on the ground was already in their favor.
It's a lot easier to support an established gov't; then to support a divided rebellion.
Especially when none of the rebels look like very good allies to begin with.

Russia is strong... #2 on the posted link.
Russia can project power. It can't do so in the manner that the US can.

Postby GoranZ on Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:41 pm

jimboston wrote:
GoranZ wrote:USA doesn't have the strongest army in the world... although it spends much more then the others.

USA isn't strongest?

Whose is?

... now perhaps if you limit it to Army, we're using the word loosely here...

I'm going to substitute the word "military" for the word "army".

Do you think the USA doesn't have the strongest military in the World????
If the answer is yes, then whose military is stronger?

Well if Russia and US collide 1 on 1 I'm not convinced that US will win. US will have advantage in the start but Russia is famous for defeating stronger and more advanced enemies then it. If they fight on home ground they are even more efficient. Bunt since war between Russia and US is out of the question(for obvious reasons) I dont think we can ever find out which country is stronger.
Without war both countries have strong parts of their armies and weak parts. Deploying them properly is the key for determining which is better. Personally I'm not impressed on US deployment efficiency. US relies mainly on brute force while Russia relies on specific weaponry which is used to efficiently penetrate enemy lines. There is also another issue, which country has more enemies. US has more enemies then Russia. US in deed hase more bribed governments at its disposal but those dont last very long under proper pressure.
Now lets make things interesting, Can eater US or Russia alone defeat China? The most probable answer is "probably no", but in 5 years that will be down to "no". The only way US can defeat Russia is if US's European allies literally sacrifice and give strategic advantage on US. But then China can use the situation and slip in threw the rankings.
So which army is strongest is complex one. The answer requires info about allies, how much would they sacrifice, and how much others would profit from potential "situation".

jimboston wrote:
GoranZ wrote:Its not what you have, but how you use it... And Russians use what they have much more efficiently then US ;)
But you need to be smart man to understand that... And you are not smart, you are dumb as mule :lol:

Hard Nut to Crack: US Geostrategists Incapable to Outperform Putin

The Russians outplayed us in Syria.
That could have been (and probably was) foreseen.

The fact is the situation on the ground was already in their favor.
It's a lot easier to support an established gov't; then to support a divided rebellion.
Especially when none of the rebels look like very good allies to begin with.

Russia is strong... #2 on the posted link.
Russia can project power. It can't do so in the manner that the US can.

Probably yes, but US never had any chances in that civil war. Simply too many opposition fractions, too many US allies supporting various fractions that sometimes are fighting each other. With Russia it was simple and straightforward, but also unexpected by others.
P.S. If Russia and US dont agree on Syria issue the civil war might drag on for some time, and be much more deadly then it is atm. And it will turn into testing ground for both Russia and US(poor Syrians).

muy_thaiguy wrote:Your first one is about some ships in a landlocked sea, and where several missiles turned some "terrorist cows" into hamburger. In Iran. Your second references the dailymail, which is not taken seriously even in the UK. Kind of like Foxnews. Your 3rd one comes from RT, a Russian propaganda website. Did you think they would ever say anything that would make Russia not look as strong as Putin wants it to? Please. And your final website is laughable at best.

Considering that last year you were claiming that Russia is not capable of attacks in nonbordered country, I think what you say is useless. And you post zero evidence about your claims.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Russia is only in a single base in what little friendly territory there is left to Assad (and by extension Russia). A small force in a small base in a small territory in a country that is being torn apart by many different groups (not just the various anti-Assad forces and ISIS, but Assad, Russia, and even the NATO forces as well).

And since you seem to have selective memory;
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/10/0 ... anian-Cows
I don't think I need to post that the Caspian Sea is landlocked, do I?
Here's an article on the Daily Mail (scroll down a bit)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/U ... Newspapers
And the last two speak for themselves.

Also, here's a bit of fun news for you to chew on.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34606804
http://www.theatlantic.com/internationa ... ia/411991/
http://aranews.net/2015/11/more-than-25 ... n-strikes/
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-after- ... er-2015-10
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/o ... octors-say
https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/10/25/rus ... ir-strikes
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby jimboston on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:13 pm

So we are using the word "strongest"... and frankly, there's no debate.
USA has the strongest military.
There's no debate.

No you can say we don't get the "best bang for our buck"; or that our military is tasked to do so much that is isn't "big enough for the job" we ask; or that the leadership is poor; or that the lack of popular or political support hampers us.

These are all valid arguments.

A lot of your points are valid.

They are just not related to the question of "whose military is strongest"?

If you took our military and lined them up against any other... we'd win.

The other (valid) points are unrelated to that SINGLE POINT I was making.

Postby GoranZ on Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:07 pm

jimboston wrote:

So we are using the word "strongest"... and frankly, there's no debate.
USA has the strongest military.
There's no debate.

No you can say we don't get the "best bang for our buck"; or that our military is tasked to do so much that is isn't "big enough for the job" we ask; or that the leadership is poor; or that the lack of popular or political support hampers us.

These are all valid arguments.

A lot of your points are valid.

They are just not related to the question of "whose military is strongest"?

If you took our military and lined them up against any other... we'd win.

The other (valid) points are unrelated to that SINGLE POINT I was making.

Sputnik borrowed this from Politico Magazine

Pentagon Expert Says Russians Would ā€˜Annihilateā€™ US Army on Battlefield

I'm not saying that US army is less capable then Russian one, but depending on the situation and the battlefield Russians will win in handful of situations, same as Americans. But who will win overall is unknown from my point of view. Thus I consider this as draw.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Yes, we must fear Russians driving tanks, especially in Russia!

...and here on a Russian training field....

Thank GOD! for the Russians having nuclear weapons, otherwise Red China would have overrun Russia years ago.

Postby jimboston on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:52 pm

GoranZ wrote:Sputnik borrowed this from Politico Magazine

I'm not saying that US army is less capable then Russian one, but depending on the situation and the battlefield Russians will win in handful of situations, same as Americans. But who will win overall is unknown from my point of view. Thus I consider this as draw.

It sounds to me like that General was trying to make a itch for something.
Even so, he was talking abut Tanks specifically. That's not the entire military.
So even if he's right; I may still be right.

You have your opinion. I have mine. I could find more web sites supporting mine.

There's no way to prove anything... so if we go on 'consensus opinion' I'd win. :)

We coul

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Here's the ranking of the 10 best battle tanks in the world

http://www.army-technology.com/features/feature-the-worlds-top-10-main-battle-tanks/

The ranking for Russian tanks do not include the "driving under the influence"

Postby GoranZ on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:03 am

jimboston wrote:
GoranZ wrote:Sputnik borrowed this from Politico Magazine

It sounds to me like that General was trying to make a itch for something.
Even so, he was talking abut Tanks specifically. That's not the entire military.
So even if he's right; I may still be right.

You have your opinion. I have mine. I could find more web sites supporting mine.

There's no way to prove anything... so if we go on 'consensus opinion' I'd win. :)

We coul

If you can find more websites supporting your claims it only proves that US has better marketing, not better army ;)

The problem is that maybe in the past US had better army but the gap now is too close to tell which army is better. And I'm not even including the Chinese :lol: Only thing that Chinese dont have atm is confidence to make surprising move, but they have the capacity to make it.
You can consider thinking that US is strongest but I will always say "maybe not" and unless US and Russia collide we will never know, but since they would not even consider mutual military conflict we are back to our positions... better said draw or two truths(like with the Crusaders)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby GoranZ on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:11 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:Russia is only in a single base in what little friendly territory there is left to Assad (and by extension Russia). A small force in a small base in a small territory in a country that is being torn apart by many different groups (not just the various anti-Assad forces and ISIS, but Assad, Russia, and even the NATO forces as well).

And since you seem to have selective memory;
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/10/0 ... anian-Cows

Bloody Russians they hit your kind in Iran, you must hate them a lot :lol:

muy_thaiguy wrote:I don't think I need to post that the Caspian Sea is landlocked, do I?

Even worse, everyone was surprised from what they can do with their lake fleet, can you imagine what they can do with their sea fleet...

muy_thaiguy wrote:Here's an article on the Daily Mail (scroll down a bit)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/U ... Newspapers
And the last two speak for themselves.

I see Daily Mail to be quite popular despite things that it had printed in the past.

I already posted many videos on Russia started airstrikes in Syria, and it's a game changer! thread showing jihadists in civilian clothing using military weapons against Russian planes, including Russian reaction(bombing them). And every news in your links is fabricated or the attacked dont know who or what hit them. Blaming Russians or Syrians about it is easy, proving is something else, and there should be prove that those civilians were by no means aiding the jihadists.
'BBC Reports on Aftermath of Syrian School Attack Were Largely Stagedā€™

BTW Are you Pro-Jihadist or Pro-Islamist?

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:27 am

You post Russian propaganda videos. You're such a good little Putin bootlicker.

Somehow, I don't think any group there has SAMs, aside from Assad's forces and allies. And even then, they wouldn't have started using "weapons against Russian planes" until Russians started bombing them to begin with.

And I just love your little excuses, "All those fabricated! Russia government never lie!" Or "civilians in jihadist controlled areas had it coming! No way they could be brutally oppressed!"
You keep posting from sputniknews, which is just another english language Russian government propaganda site. In the West, there is something called independent sources, that are not controlled by any government, and do fact checking themselves to report. You should look into those sometime.
And even from your own RT.
https://www.rt.com/news/204231-sputnik- ... -launched/
Like I said. Russian propaganda.

And finally, f*ck your stupid trap question.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:37 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:

Don't let the trolls wear you down...:)
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

Don't let the trolls wear you down...:)

Send a contribution to https://secure.berniesanders.com/

My campaign will send you

Safe for all computer screens.

Postby GoranZ on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:41 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:You post Russian propaganda videos. You're such a good little Putin bootlicker.

Those vere videos from your jihadist allys :lol:

muy_thaiguy wrote:And I just love your little excuses, "All those fabricated! Russia government never lie!" Or "civilians in jihadist controlled areas had it coming! No way they could be brutally oppressed!"
You keep posting from sputniknews, which is just another english language Russian government propaganda site. In the West, there is something called independent sources, that are not controlled by any government, and do fact checking themselves to report. You should look into those sometime.

What excuses :lol: You never presented any evidence, you only present speculations, tho you are not mentally capable of presenting any evidence :D
I see you guys are still looking for sadam's weapons of mass destruction. What a bunch of idiots :lol:
Wikileaks reveal most of what is US regularly doing :D
Even Statue of Liberty wants to return home :lol:

muy_thaiguy wrote:And finally, f*ck your stupid trap question.

pro-Jihadist :lol:
No worry pal soon the world will become very dangerous place for your kind ;)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:06 pm

GoranZ wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:You post Russian propaganda videos. You're such a good little Putin bootlicker.

muy_thaiguy wrote:And I just love your little excuses, "All those fabricated! Russia government never lie!" Or "civilians in jihadist controlled areas had it coming! No way they could be brutally oppressed!"

What excuses :lol: You never presented any evidence, you only present speculations, tho you are not mentally capable of presenting any evidence :D
I see you guys are still looking for sadam's weapons of mass destruction. What a bunch of idiots :lol:
Wikileaks reveal most of what is US regularly doing :D
Even Statue of Liberty wants to return home :lol:

Really now Goran, you just had one of your Russian flights blown out of the sky. Get use to the quagmire in Syria.

I want our troops out of Syria, no use bleeding over some useless ground that we have no interests involved.

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:33 pm

GoranZ wrote:

Yeah, everyone not immediately under Assad's control is automatically a jihadist. Makes it sound better to the Russian sheep (like you) when bombs go off in areas not controlled by, you know jihadists.

There's your selective reading again. I even used one of your favorite sites to use to show that sputnik is simply a propaganda site for the Russian government. Or your reading comprehension is just that bad. And governments like Russia that control their media, will only ever publish articles in a way that makes them look good. That is the problem with government controlled media and why all other independent news sources are considered, you know, legitimate.

lol. Maybe in your fucked up and twisted mind I'm somehow a jihadist.

Let me see, your response will be something along the lines of; "Russia news right! All other media wrong! Russia! Putin! You stupid, because you don't agree with Russian government controlled media!"
Next thing you know, you'll be doing the Russian version of the seig heil to Putin. Lord knows plenty of Russians are already neo-nazis.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby GoranZ on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:00 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Let me see, your response will be something along the lines of; "Russia news right! All other media wrong! Russia! Putin! You stupid, because you don't agree with Russian government controlled media!"
Next thing you know, you'll be doing the Russian version of the seig heil to Putin. Lord knows plenty of Russians are already neo-nazis.

Well that's old subject with very old video, and cooked by CIA...

Here is something newer... NATO caught watching RT show at its HQ

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:04 pm

GoranZ wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Let me see, your response will be something along the lines of; "Russia news right! All other media wrong! Russia! Putin! You stupid, because you don't agree with Russian government controlled media!"

Well that's old subject with very old video, and cooked by CIA...

Here is something newer... NATO caught watching RT show at its HQ

Goran, I watch RT. RT is sort of the Russian Fox News. All one sided B.S.

Postby GoranZ on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby riskllama on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:25 pm

i think we should wait until saxi clears this up, ok guys?
Lieutenant riskllama

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,