Conquer Club

Attacks by Extreme Muslims in Western countries on the rise

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Attacks by Extreme Muslims in Western countries on the rise

Postby GoranZ on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:54 am

After recent Paris attacks seems like Islamic terrorists dont have any plans to stop with their terror.

UK: ā€˜This is for Syriaā€™: London tube knifeman injures 3, police probing terrorist incident
US: San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik pledged allegiance to ISIS
Last edited by GoranZ on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Re: Islamic Terrorist Attacks on Western Countries on the ri

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:17 am

"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 am

- Terrorists in any form is a killing cult bent on destruction of innocent life. What being that they pray to encourages or rewards for such terrible acts on human life? If it is "Allah", then Allah must be the Devil, for no such belief otherwise accepts this type of insanity. And cowards are what they are, sneaking around plotting against innocence, instead of taking this on in an open fight against military, They hit and hide, hit and hide, sick what type of weasels they are, sub human cockroaches that need exterminating.

\MGM/ā™Ž
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby GoranZ on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:54 am

The attack on Russian passenger plane was prior Paris attacks and it happened in Africa... If I include terrorist attacks on African continent the list will be HUGE. Islamist attack in Africa are happening on daily basis, too bad Western countries are heading that way.

MagnusGreeol wrote:- Terrorists in any form is a killing cult bent on destruction of innocent life. What being that they pray to encourages or rewards for such terrible acts on human life? If it is "Allah", then Allah must be the Devil, for no such belief otherwise accepts this type of insanity. And cowards are what they are, sneaking around plotting against innocence, instead of taking this on in an open fight against military, They hit and hide, hit and hide, sick what type of weasels they are, sub human cockroaches that need exterminating.

\MGM/ā™Ž

The prey doesn't determine the battlefield, the hunter is... ATM the West is acting like a prey, although it can be the hunter without any problems.
Or better said, hunt them where they originate, and do what ever is necessary to kill off the idea about jihad once and for all.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:04 am

The prey doesn't determine the battlefield, the hunter is... ATM the West is acting like a prey, although it can be the hunter without any problems.
Or better said, hunt them where they originate, and do what ever is necessary to kill off the idea about jihad once and for all.

- What I actually meant is " What being (Allah) do they pray too that encourages and rewards for such acts on human lives?"

- And I agree with You 1000%, Its time we (non-terrorists) really step for 2016 and focus on settling this "jihad" thingy once and for all!

- As a matter of fact, How about the world stands up against all evil, Targeting Terrorists first, then make Our way down the list, let all that are evil feel and fear the wrath of righteousness!

\MGM/ā™Ž
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby DaGip on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:11 am

Maybe the West should get out of their countries? Just saying. Don't kill the messenger, just pointing out the elephant in the proverbial room, okay?
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:08 am

DaGip wrote:Maybe the West should get out of their countries? Just saying. Don't kill the messenger, just pointing out the elephant in the proverbial room, okay?

- Terrorism has been going on long before West showed up to police and serve justice. For instance, when Sadam Insane invaded tiny defenseless Kuwait for oil fields, should the rest of the world just sit bĆ ck and say " Oh, what a pity, Oh well"?? If the "West" didn't step in then who's going to defend the defenseless?? Sadam had the same mind set as all terrorist, So they are linked together.

- And its not just the West, it the North,East and South,,Any country who doesn't want to put up with the sick cult. So the terrorist way of thinking is, "Americans want to step in and stop all Our bad behavior, how dare they say we can't chop the heads off Our woman in public!! How dare the Americans say We can't kill freely!! How dare the Americans stop Us from doing terrible things!!

- The Elephant is there so innocent people don't continue to get tortured or overtaken by the nuts who are on some Allah jihad crusade against humanity.

\MGM/ā™Ž
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:30 am

------Outside of Napoleon's Victory at The Pyramids. The Allies in World War One,defeating the sick man of Europe(The Ottoman Empire). Has the West ever did well against the East? Did the West ever even win a Holy Crusade? Or did the East always beat them back. I am leaning the same way. Let them have the sand. Lets ride horses and find some Solar power means. Our ships run on Nuclear power anyway. Once OIL goes the way of,say PEPPER(once more valuable than gold). The East will sit,starve,and burn in the sand on their own. ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).***GO GREEN***
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:40 am

ConfederateSS wrote: Has the West ever did well against the East? Did the West ever even win a Holy Crusade? Or did the East always beat them back. I am leaning the same way. Let them have the sand.

The whole idea of the west being distinct from the East as you are implying is actually incorrect, to begin it is the MID east, not the East that is in question here. It is the MID east because it is in the crossroads of trade, and yes, culture. Crossroads are always foci of conflict.

Beyond that, folks who live in any area are the ones who should bear at least the brunt of defense. I am not sure that is happening here. When the people who live in an area are not taking up defense, then it is not a struggle over just territory then, it is more a struggle over power. These areas are not pieces of sand where some people choose to live (actually, that sand bit is a wrong assessment anyway), they are pawns in a struggle between powers. As such, the people who live there are basically moot, and they feel that irrelevance.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby GoranZ on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Poor Swedes, they dont know what they are messing with.

This attack happened in Norrmalmstorg, Stockholm. The two Swedes told them not to vandalize flowerpots - and as a response they got beaten up for it.
Last edited by GoranZ on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:14 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------Outside of Napoleon's Victory at The Pyramids. The Allies in World War One,defeating the sick man of Europe(The Ottoman Empire). Has the West ever did well against the East? Did the West ever even win a Holy Crusade? Or did the East always beat them back. I am leaning the same way. Let them have the sand. Lets ride horses and find some Solar power means. Our ships run on Nuclear power anyway. Once OIL goes the way of,say PEPPER(once more valuable than gold). The East will sit,starve,and burn in the sand on their own. ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).***GO GREEN***

The US vs Japan in WW2?

This reminds me of the "What have the Romans done for us" scene from Monty Python.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:50 pm

I know most of you were too young to remember or just plain ignorant of history.

The 1970s was hit by lots of terrorism in Europe and elsewhere. PLO, IRA and the Red Brigade were having a field day terrorizing. We got through that period and we'll get through this.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby mrswdk on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Just fyi, that guy in London wasn't anything to do with ISIS. He was just a crazy who happened to have seen something about Syria around the time he went a-stabbing, and decided to shout about it during his attack.

That's what the British media reported, so you know it's true.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Symmetry on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:13 pm

mrswdk wrote:Just fyi, that guy in London wasn't anything to do with ISIS. He was just a crazy who happened to have seen something about Syria around the time he went a-stabbing, and decided to shout about it during his attack.

That's what the British media reported, so you know it's true.

Indeed, just because a crazy man claims he's something, doesn't mean he actually is.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby waauw on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:26 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------Outside of Napoleon's Victory at The Pyramids. The Allies in World War One,defeating the sick man of Europe(The Ottoman Empire). Has the West ever did well against the East?

Well I'm certain Goranz will be more than willing to enlighten you about Alexander of Macedonia.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Symmetry on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:34 pm

waauw wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:------Outside of Napoleon's Victory at The Pyramids. The Allies in World War One,defeating the sick man of Europe(The Ottoman Empire). Has the West ever did well against the East?

Well I'm certain Goranz will be more than willing to enlighten you about Alexander of Macedonia.

Enlightening a guy called "ConfederateSS" is a lost cause.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Kenyan Muslims shield Christians in bus attack
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-35151967
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Symmetry wrote:Kenyan Muslims shield Christians in bus attack

Good. Were the people attacking the bus Muslims?
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Symmetry on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:05 pm

thegreekdog wrote:

That's a question for the theologians.
Last edited by Symmetry on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

That' a question for the theologians.

I too agree that we can No True Scotsman our way out of terrorism.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby mrswdk on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:26 am

thegreekdog wrote:

Yah. al-Shabab.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:08 am

mrswdk wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Yah. al-Shabab.

Sorry, I did know the answer before I asked the question.

I was simply pointing out Symmetry's weird semi-hypocritical stance on this issue. On the one hand, Christians are Bible-thumping pedophiles bent on destroying all other religions and killing innocent people who aren't white and/or Christian. On the other hand, Muslims are peaceful people who want nothing more than to exist in conjunction with their Christian and Jewish brothers. In my limited experience, every group has some bad people and some good people and we should strive to parse out the good and the bad so that we don't end up making broad generalizations.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby mrswdk on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:47 am

thegreekdog wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

Yah. al-Shabab.

Sorry, I did know the answer before I asked the question.

I was simply pointing out Symmetry's weird semi-hypocritical stance on this issue. On the one hand, Christians are Bible-thumping pedophiles bent on destroying all other religions and killing innocent people who aren't white and/or Christian. On the other hand, Muslims are peaceful people who want nothing more than to exist in conjunction with their Christian and Jewish brothers. In my limited experience, every group has some bad people and some good people and we should strive to parse out the good and the bad so that we don't end up making broad generalizations.

You should vote in this poll, if you haven't already.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,