Conquer Club

Symbolism

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Symbolism

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:59 am

Why is it that this country is supposed to be separation of church and state yet there is the goddess of Columbia on top of national capital? Is it a coincidence she faces east? Or why is it that the George Washington Monument is an Egyptian obelisk. Is it a coincidence that the cap stone is 33lb with a 9" aluminum tip. Which looks like a Ben Ben Stone? At the tip of the aluminum tip is inscribed "laus deo" or "praise be to God" facing east. Upon those words the sun rises but never sets. If you know the symbolism of an obelisk you may already know.

I like a good old conspiracy.
Captain warmonger1981

Re: Symbolism

Postby tzor on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:35 am

Because it is "Church" and "State" or rather "Bishop" and "President" ... not religion in general. Washington was very involved in Free Masonry, more so than towards the Church of England. A lot of the nation's capital reflects that. But that is not an "establishment" of religion as no one was forced to follow the dictates of Free Masonry. (Church / State was actually composed by Jefferson, who noted that the enumerated powers of the presidency basically gave him no power over religious decisions and thus there was a separation from Federal authority and religious authority.) Back in those days congress could only do what was enumerated in the Constitution. The President could only enforce the laws of congress. Since religion isn't in the constitution the federal government had no power over it. The First Amendment made it even more firm in that matter.

Today nobody gives a rat's tail about the Constitution.

P.S. Inside the dome is "The Apotheosis of Washington" ... if you want to see religious and political symbolism mix together.

Click image to enlarge.
Cadet tzor

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 am

Freemasonry does nothing in the open. If you can understand symbols you understand a language. Freemasonry is a religion. If government buildings were erected by Catholics using Catholic ceremonies it would be an outrage. Freemasons have done it with many government buildings using Masonic symbolisms. It's built upon science and reason just like the Constitution.

The Goddess Columbia on top of the Capital was created by a Freemason.

About the painting you provided.
"Apotheosis" literally means the process of becoming divine. Here, George Washington is sitting in the heavens, literally made into a god.

Six groups of figures line the perimeter of the canopy; the following list begins below the central group and proceeds clockwise:
War, with Armed Freedom and the eagle defeating Tyranny and Kingly Power
Science, with Minerva teaching Benjamin Franklin, Robert Fulton, and Samuel F.B. Morse
Marine, with Neptune holding his trident and Venus holding the transatlantic cable, which was being laid at the time the fresco was painted
Commerce, with Mercury handing a bag of money to Robert Morris, financier of the American Revolution
Mechanics, with Vulcan at the anvil and forge, producing a cannon and a steam engine
Agriculture, with Ceres seated on the McCormick Reaper, accompanied by America in a red liberty cap and Flora picking flowers.

As you notice many of the Ancient Mystery religions highly regarded by Freemasons. The man who painted that was a high level Freemason.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby riskllama on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:54 pm

amerika must be destroyed. possibly khina, too.
ok smartguy...de symbolize my avatar. you have 24 hrs. go.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:11 pm

It looks like a pop culture kind of artwork or a tattoo. 7 ands 11 have meaning along with numerous reasons for a cross. I don't have time now to devulge but will later. I'm getting ready to have a party soon.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby tzor on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:59 pm

riskllama wrote:ok smartguy...de symbolize my avatar. you have 24 hrs. go.

OK: Japan pussy JƤgermeister.
Cadet tzor

Postby / on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Easy, western civilization hasn't had any originality for thousands of years. That's why every other coin still has the same old sideways Caesar-head design. It's cheaper just to keep tracing off of the Romans.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby tzor on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:43 am

/ wrote:Easy, western civilization hasn't had any originality for thousands of years. That's why every other coin still has the same old sideways Caesar-head design. It's cheaper just to keep tracing off of the Romans.

That's not the reason. Profiles are easier to engrave without loss of detail that results from the wearing down of coins. The more you turn the face the more wearing can impact the coin's image.
Cadet tzor

Postby / on Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:08 pm

tzor wrote:
/ wrote:Easy, western civilization hasn't had any originality for thousands of years. That's why every other coin still has the same old sideways Caesar-head design. It's cheaper just to keep tracing off of the Romans.

That's not the reason. Profiles are easier to engrave without loss of detail that results from the wearing down of coins. The more you turn the face the more wearing can impact the coin's image.

That's actually a really cool fact!
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:06 pm

In every system of antiquity there is a frequent reference to this number, showing that the veneration for it proceeded from some common causeThe Pythagoreans called it a perfect number, because it was made up of three and four, the triangle and the square, which are the two perfect figures. They called it also a virgin number, and without mother, comparing it to Minerva, who was a motherless virgin, because it cannot by multiplication produce any number within ten nor can any two numbers by their multiplication produce it. There were seven ancient planets, seven altars burned continually before the god Mithras; the Arabians had seven holy temples; the Hindus supposed the world to be enclosed within the compass of seven peninsulas the Goths had seven deities, in the Persian Mysteries were seven spacious caverns, through which the aspirant had to pass, in the Gothic Mysteries, the candidate met with seven obstructions, which were called the Road of the Seven Stages. Seven is a sacred number in Masonic symbolism. It has always been so. In the earliest instructions of the eighteenth century it was said that a Lodge required seven to make it perfect; but the only explanation to be found in any of those ceremonies of the sacredness of the number is the seven liberal arts and sciences.

In all honesty I couldn't think of much for 11 but this is what I found.Symbol of the interior fight, the rebellion and the mislaying which results from it. But it also represents someone who comes out victorious of the tests with the acquired knowledge.
Represent the transgression of the law because it exceeds of one the number of ten, which is the one of the Decalogue. For this fact, it represents the sin according to saint Augustin. The psalm 11 (Vulgate numbering) asks effectively the punishment of the wicked. The theoretical speculations on this number confirm this symbolism. The sum of numbers 1 to 11 is 66, which multiplying eleven by the number symbol of the evil, the diabolic 6; by the addition of the two digits which compose it as by its reading in Roman number, II, it reminds the 2, number of the division and the corruption.
Number expressing more than the human sin, it is the sin in general or cosmic, according to R. Allendy.
According to Peignot, it is the force of witnesses and the Word. Eleven is therefore the number of the martyrdom, the testimony and the prophecy.
Represent the union of the microcosm and the macrocosm - 5 + 6.
Number of the knowledge of God, according to Arabs, this one passing by 11 steps.
Number in relation to the mysteries of the fruitfulness in the African esoteric traditions.
Number representing the individual initiative but exercising without relationship to the cosmic harmony, consequently of a rather unfavorable nature.
In China, number representing the way (the Tao) of the sky and the earth. It is the number of the central union of the sky, 6, and of the earth, 5.
Bad number according to the Hebrews. This is why there would not exist any name having eleven letters in Hebrew.
Bible

Jesus speaks about workers of the eleventh hour in his parable of labourers. (Mt 20,6)
The eleven apostles remaining with Jesus Christ following the treason and the suicide of Judas the apostle.
Jehoiakim and Zedekiah reigned each one eleven years in Jerusalem. (2 K 23,36 and 24,18)
In the prescriptions given by Yahweh to Moses for the construction of the sanctuary, Moses has to make eleven sheets of goats' hair to form a tent over the Dwelling. (Ex 26,7)
Joseph, betrayed by his brothers and rescuer of his tribe, is the eleventh son of Jacob.
Number of planets of our solar system mentioned in the dream of Joseph. (Gn 37,6; Koran, chapter 12)
Source:http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu11.php

Cross
The ancient Greek goddess Diana is pictured with a cross over her head in much the same way the "Virgin Mary" is represented by many medieval artists. Bacchus, the Greek god of wine, is often pictured wearing a headdress adorned with crosses. Different types of crosses were used in Mexico centuries before the Spaniards arrived. The Egyptians used cross symbols in abundance, as did the Hindus.The surprising thing is that the Christian use of the cross did not begin until the time of Constantine, three centuries after Christ. The Celtics used the cross.

Black Cat
Cats have been considered sacred by many cultures but a black cat is bad luck. That's all I know about black cats.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:07 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Why is it that this country is supposed to be separation of church and state yet there is the goddess of Columbia on top of national capital? Is it a coincidence she faces east? Or why is it that the George Washington Monument is an Egyptian obelisk. Is it a coincidence that the cap stone is 33lb with a 9" aluminum tip. Which looks like a Ben Ben Stone? At the tip of the aluminum tip is inscribed "laus deo" or "praise be to God" facing east. Upon those words the sun rises but never sets. If you know the symbolism of an obelisk you may already know.

I'll show you a 9" tip.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:43 am

You don't need to. Maybe your sister will show you a picture of my 9". If your tip is 9" it sounds like your junk is morbid.

Washington DC was designed by a Freemason. The US dollar was designed by a Freemason. FDR specifically built the Pentagon according to its coordinatesA Freemasonic connection to all the Megalithic lines of Washington DC cannot be denied. Many of the Presidents involved in various critical stages of the development of the city were high-ranking Freemasons.he 32nd degree of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, like all the others, has a symbol, which in the case of the 32nd degree is a pentagonThis triangle could not have come into existence, with its 33 X 366 Megalithic Yards (or 33 Megalithic seconds of arc of the Earth's polar circumference) until the Pentagon was created during the 1940's, on the express orders of 33rd degree Mason President Franklin D Roosevelt. In other words, the 33 degree status of Washington DC and therefore the United States, could not be conferred until the Pentagon of the 32nd degree was created. This of course brought the 33rd degree triangle into existence.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:04 am

Statue of Liberty

Some may know that it was given to America by the French, but few know it was orchestrated by Freemasons, the secret society, not the government of France.
Itā€™s interesting how America accepted a ā€œgiftā€ from a secret society and then put it up in New York Harbor, donā€™t you think? Frederic Bartholdi, the designer of the Statue of Liberty, was, of course, a Freemason, and very familiar with occult and Illuminati symbolism and philosophies. The three major figures involved with the Statue, Frederic Bartholdi who designed the statue itself, Gustave Eiffel who designed the inner support structure, and Richard Hunt who designed the pedestal, were all Freemasons. The original name of the statue was ā€œLiberty Enlightening the World,ā€ not the Statue of Liberty. Again, the word Enlightening fits in with the Illuminati theme.

Torch
The torch the Statue of Liberty is holding represents the torch of Prometheus, who occutly signifies Lucifer. The Greek mythological story of Prometheus is the same allegory of stealing fire (i.e. knowledge) from God or the Gods, and giving it to humans, thus angering God.

Crown
The seven rays coming out of the Statue of Libertyā€™s head represent rays of the sun, radiating out of her mind, and symbolically represents the spirit radiating from the mind as knowledge. There are seven of them because the horns represent the seven liberal arts and sciences, thus comprising an essential knowledge base.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:18 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Itā€™s interesting how America accepted a ā€œgiftā€ from a secret society and then put it up in New York Harbor, donā€™t you think?

No. No one thinks this is interesting.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:18 pm

It interested you enough to read,copy, and paste. Your intrigued
Captain warmonger1981

Postby riskllama on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:05 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:It looks like a pop culture kind of artwork or a tattoo. 7 ands 11 have meaning along with numerous reasons for a cross. I don't have time now to devulge but will later. I'm getting ready to have a party soon.

pretty much bang on, mongo. it was the logo of the long defunct record label, Man's Ruin.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:44 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:It interested you enough to read,copy, and paste. Your intrigued

Honestly I got as far as "It's interesting how" and decided that I was going to respond and say it wasn't. I didn't even read the rest.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:07 pm

You should have read the rest. You might learn something.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:36 pm

Can't we just watch the History Channel? I think they covered this before.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:34 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Can't we just watch the History Channel? I think they covered this before.

Because the last time I was forced to watch the history channel while waiting i got this:
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:05 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Why is it that this country is supposed to be separation of church and state yet there is the goddess of Columbia on top of national capital? Is it a coincidence she faces east? Or why is it that the George Washington Monument is an Egyptian obelisk. Is it a coincidence that the cap stone is 33lb with a 9" aluminum tip. Which looks like a Ben Ben Stone? At the tip of the aluminum tip is inscribed "laus deo" or "praise be to God" facing east. Upon those words the sun rises but never sets. If you know the symbolism of an obelisk you may already know.

You wouldn't by chance happen to be reading 'The Last Templar' now would ya? ;)

America was not built on the principle of separation of church n state. America was built on the principles of Freedom and Liberty, in that all men are created equal with built in processes organized to always have the potential to be democratically striving to (hopefully) always be improving our country to be a more perfect Republic.

America 2.0 however is highly idealized by secularist zealots rife with their own faith and dogmas edified by double standards 100% contradictory to the principles of Freedom and Liberty. This truth is exactly why it's all too easy to perceive said zealots as oikaphopbic anti-Americans hell bent on fundamentally transforming our nations history, culture, traditions, and heritage. They literally follow in the footsteps of the Taliban and Isis.
Major Phatscotty

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:06 am

@Bernie.
The History Channel only shows one side of the story. If you ever watched Brad Meltzers show he acts like he dives deep in Freemasonry but only scratches the surface or leaves out critical information.

@Phatts
I've not read that book but have read some works by Freemason such as :
Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike
The Secret Teaching of All Ages by Manley P Hall
The Symbolism of Freemasonry by Albert Mackey
Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire by Manley P Hall

Other books I've read by non-masons on secret societies such as :
A Brief History on Secret Societies by David Barrett
The Templars by Michael Haag
Unholy Alliances by Dr.James
Americas Secret Establishment by Anyone Sutton
Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Anyone Sutton
The Vatican Conspiracy by Robert Bauval
The Orion Mystery by Robert Bauval
I've read many other books on secret societies but these are the ones I own/like.

People underestimate the influence Freemasonry has had on America. It's truly a Masonic country based on Masonic principals of science and reason.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Symmetry on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:52 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:@Bernie.
The History Channel only shows one side of the story. If you ever watched Brad Meltzers show he acts like he dives deep in Freemasonry but only scratches the surface or leaves out critical information.

@Phatts
I've not read that book but have read some works by Freemason such as :
Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike
The Secret Teaching of All Ages by Manley P Hall
The Symbolism of Freemasonry by Albert Mackey
Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire by Manley P Hall

Other books I've read by non-masons on secret societies such as :
A Brief History on Secret Societies by David Barrett
The Templars by Michael Haag
Unholy Alliances by Dr.James
Americas Secret Establishment by Anyone Sutton
Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Anyone Sutton
The Vatican Conspiracy by Robert Bauval
The Orion Mystery by Robert Bauval
I've read many other books on secret societies but these are the ones I own/like.

People underestimate the influence Freemasonry has had on America. It's truly a Masonic country based on Masonic principals of science and reason.

For a secret society, it kind of seems like there's a lot of people writing books about them.

Can we just call them a society at this point?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:02 pm

What happened to Jonsey posts????? He wrote about the Celtics. Clarification would be nice.

@Symmetry
Just as there are many different sects if Christianity or Islam there are many different types of secret societies. Luciferians are different from Satanists. Aliester Crowley originally was in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. The Masons basically come from Rosicrucian philosophies according to some. Albert Mackey believes their philosophies come from antideluvian times. The Ancients Mystery Religions play a major role along with the Kabbalah,Christianity, Gnostic Texts,Buddhist philosophy, and Hermetic philosophy.

There are many signals that Christianity is based off of Hermes Trismegistus. Even in Rome there are many references to Hermes. At the base of the obelisk in St.Peter square there is a reference to Hermes.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby tzor on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Symmetry wrote:For a secret society, it kind of seems like there's a lot of people writing books about them.

The definition of "secret society" can be rather interesting at times. Technically speaking a "secret society" can be right out in the open. But you only see the outside; the inside is "secret."

Frankly I am not a fan of the notions of the "conspiracy" of the Masons. Quite the opposite. The European Age of Enlightenment thinkers sought to effectively eliminate the church as a pillar of society and thus the structure of Free Masonry seemed the ideal replacement. The two worked hand in hand and spread across the Atlantic to the colonies where a number of prominent people became strongly involved. Rather than being a "conspiracy" it was really the up and coming thing of the intellectual elite who compromised a number of the Founding Fathers.
Cadet tzor

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,