Conquer Club

Savings DAY....3:16!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Savings DAY....3:16!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:17 pm

------GET THE SIGNS OUT...PAINT YOUR HAIR 5 COLORS...(John)3:16...3:16...BABY :!: ... O:) ...We are all going to be saved...Don't forget to stand behind Backstops...Sidelines...Freeway on ramps...3:16...WE ARE SAVED.... =D> =D> =D> ...I can't believe people keep questioning Trump... :lol: :lol: :lol: .... ;) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Savings DAY....3:16!!

Postby waauw on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Because the asshole is making me look up bible verses :|
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Shame on me, I actually thought you might be imparting some finacial wisdom on us, I didn't realize you LITERALLY meant John 3:16

Or this is just another political thread,
But good job disguising your thread to draw people in
Private jgordon1111

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:07 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:Shame on me, I actually thought you might be imparting some finacial wisdom on us, I didn't realize you LITERALLY meant John 3:16

-----Well,I just love people at events. That hold the signs up...There is a big curly hair avatar craze going on in the OT...
-----Pi day was 2 days ago..3/14.....I was going to write...yesterday...Beware of The Ides of March ...Brutus and Cassius called..."Could the Republicans take our daggers out of Rubio's back...Return them...We are going to need them soon." ;) ...ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Congrats on surviving 3:16. Welcome to St. Paddy's Day!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby 2dimes on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:13 am

waauw wrote:Because the asshole is making me look up bible verses :|
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

You should google the "John 3:16 sports guy" or something along those lines to see what confederate is referring to.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:51 am

Someone, somebody, anybody, please enlighten us, as to what Confederate means.....I mean really, the guy is from Michigan and wants to act like a southern bad boy....
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby waauw on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:25 am

2dimes wrote:

You should google the "John 3:16 sports guy" or something along those lines to see what confederate is referring to.

I Bing'd him. Is that not alright?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:47 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:Shame on me, I actually thought you might be imparting some finacial wisdom on us, I didn't realize you LITERALLY meant John 3:16

-----Well,I just love people at events. That hold the signs up...There is a big curly hair avatar craze going on in the OT...
-----Pi day was 2 days ago..3/14.....I was going to write...yesterday...Beware of The Ides of March ...Brutus and Cassius called..."Could the Republicans take our daggers out of Rubio's back...Return them...We are going to need them soon." ;) ...ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D

If republicans are smart(not) they will back kasich very quietly and push for the white house by pointing out what trump and billary have in common in a way they can't defend or separate themselves from or each other
Private jgordon1111

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:34 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:

If republicans are smart(not) they will back kasich very quietly and push for the white house by pointing out what trump and billary have in common in a way they can't defend or separate themselves from or each other

Only Kasich can possibly defeat a Democrat in November.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:56 am

waauw wrote:
2dimes wrote:

I tried that, it worked. Did you check out his Wikipedia page?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby waauw on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:41 pm

2dimes wrote:
waauw wrote:
2dimes wrote:

I tried that, it worked. Did you check out his Wikipedia page?

Yeah, bit of a 'special' character.
Lieutenant waauw

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,