Conquer Club

Canada Is Busy

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Canada Is Busy

Postby notyou2 on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:02 am

So basically Canada shut down last night from 9:30pm Atlantic time until midnight. They even paused the Olympics so the whole country could watch The Tragically Hip's last concert.
Captain notyou2

Re: Canada Is Busy

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:55 am

notyou2 wrote:So basically Canada shut down last night from 9:30pm Atlantic time until midnight. They even paused the Olympics so the whole country could watch The Tragically Hip's last concert.

It was pretty cool. I've never seen them live, so televised live was a great treat for me.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2894556/the-tragically-hip-kingston-show-review-more-than-just-the-music/
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: Canada Is Busy

Postby notyou2 on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:05 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
notyou2 wrote:So basically Canada shut down last night from 9:30pm Atlantic time until midnight. They even paused the Olympics so the whole country could watch The Tragically Hip's last concert.

It was pretty cool. I've never seen them live, so televised live was a great treat for me.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2894556/the-tragically-hip-kingston-show-review-more-than-just-the-music/

I thought I saw them 8 times live, but I can only remember 6 times.
Captain notyou2

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,