Conquer Club

Shadilay, The Trump Victory Thread!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Shadilay, The Trump Victory Thread!!!

Postby GabonX on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:42 am

Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
saxitoxin wrote:I'm on Team GabonX
Captain GabonX

Re: Shadilay, The Trump Victory Thread!!!

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Your signature is an abomination.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby GabonX on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:41 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Your signature is an abomination.

How so?

Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
Captain GabonX

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:33 am

that link from hell
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby GabonX on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:31 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:that link from hell

If Hillary won that would be your life now.

Captain GabonX

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:42 pm

GabonX wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:that link from hell

If Hillary won that would be your life now.

lol, Benny better be licking Trump's boots

Bannon is a realist with a slight anti-Semitic urge that's currently being balanced-out by his perception that Israel has something to offer; he'll support Tel Aviv as long as it seems to demonstrate it's bringing something to the table. At any point someone else has more to offer, Israel gets dropped like a bad habit. I expect there'll be no "Hallelujah, Jesus!" loyalty to Israel under the new regime; pragmatism only, and we can deal with pragmatism.

While I'd prefer a president who is virulently anti-Zionist I'll take Trump over Hillary anyday. Even Electronic Intifada was celebrating Hillary's defeat.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:07 pm

In the words of Forward ...

It’s clear that Trump’s isolationism would mean an expansion of Russia’s sphere of influence. Russia — which backs Assad in Syria, which has funded several Arab wars against Israel and which has renewed anti-Semitism at home. As revealed in Trump’s interview with The Washington Post, this is a would-be leader utterly ignorant of the complex web of relationships on which Israel depends.

Even if Trump’s isolationism were to make America great again, it would do so at the expense of America’s allies overseas — especially Israel. Trump’s foreign policy would leave Israel stranded in an anthill that Trump himself has stirred up. Israel will be the primary victim of this instability, extremism, volatility and isolationism.

Israel will be the first target for reprisals — not just from a few Palestinian terrorists, but also from Arab armies and rockets.

Sheldon Adelson, if your assistant is reading this, please pause to consider that you are imperiling the state of Israel by supporting such a volatile and ignorant man. You have said you are doing so out of party loyalty. But are you not also loyal to the Jewish people and the Jewish state? Will they not be threatened when the international order is upended?

Don’t just trust your gut. Don’t shoot from the hip. Think for a moment. President Trump would be Israel’s worst nightmare.

http://forward.com/opinion/345734/4-way ... nightmare/

:D
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GabonX on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:12 pm

This is a thread for celebration Sax. We don't need all that here.
Captain GabonX

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:20 pm

GabonX wrote:This is a thread for celebration Sax. We don't need all that here.

I am celebrating. That's me celebrating.

How could anyone who supports Palestine not celebrate a president who just appointed a man who supposedly has Ride the Tiger and Men Among the Ruins on his bookshelf as chief strategist?
Last edited by saxitoxin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Israel has good reason to worry. Trump's chief advisor, Bannon, is a known anti-Semite with friends on the alt-right neo-Nazi fringe. It's perfectly plausible that he will throw Israel under the bus.

If I was Israel I'd be mending fences with Europe and Russia quick like a bunny.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Dukasaur wrote:If I was Israel I'd be mending fences with Europe and Russia quick like a bunny.

Good idea.

Too late, but good idea.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GabonX on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Nah, Israel will be fine. Much better with Trump than Clinton
Captain GabonX

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:14 pm

GabonX wrote:Nah, Israel will be fine. Much better with Trump than Clinton

everyone's free to bet against the house; to, indeed, bet against the shrieks of terror we're hearing from pro-Israel media

all we know for sure right now is that Clinton pledged to her Zionist paymasters she would crack-down on BDS if elected, and Trump hasn't even mentioned BDS (and the ultra-Z Times of Israel said BDS and Trump were "symptoms of the same illness")

you can't get elected in America by telling the press what's really gonna happen to Israel when you're in power; congratulations to Trump for being intentionally vague until inauguration day
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Great news - Mike Rogers was the first adviser removed from the Trump Transition Team in yesterday's purge.

Rogers is just one of 12 members of Congress recognized by the U.S.-Israeli Security Alliance Congressional Tribute, and the only one who had been serving on the Trump Transition.

Meanwhile, Eliot Cohen - another major Pro-Z who has repeatedly denounced critics of "Israel" as Anti-Semitic - tried to weasel his way in and this happened ...

Eliot Cohen, a senior state department official under George W Bush, launched a stinging attack on the transition effort. He tweeted:

“After exchange [with] Trump transition team, changed my recommendation: stay away. They’re angry, arrogant, screaming ‘you LOST!’ Will be ugly.”

A few days earlier, Cohen had encouraged the suspicious Republican foreign policy establishment to rally around the president-elect.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... iser-purge
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:06 pm

More great news from the President-Elect ... his leading candidate for Secretary of Defense is aware of the Zionist Threat ...

One of President-elect Donald Trump’s leading candidates for secretary of defense has said Israel’s settlement project could turn the country into an apartheid state and that the United States pays a price for its support of Israel. Retired Marine Corps general James Mattis met with the incoming president Saturday at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, to reportedly discuss a cabinet post.

According to CNN, Trump was extremely impressed by Mattis, who is now his top choice to run the Defense Department, a position whose power over the US military is second only to that of the president.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/trumps-top ... apartheid/
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:22 pm

After the stunts he pulled with 1st Recon I'm not sure i trust him.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:24 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:After the stunts he pulled with 1st Recon I'm not sure i trust him.

After the stunts 1st Recon pulled with your ass I'm not sure I trust YOU.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:05 am

Hey saxi

SUCK IT
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby 2dimes on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:08 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Hey saxi

SUCK IT

This rates a 4. amirite?
Corporal 2dimes

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,