Conquer Club

Things that didn't really happen

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Things that didn't really happen

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:14 am

1. JFK. When he got 'shot', the driver instantly sped away as if already anticipating that he would need to. What's more, everyone knows a gunshot sound can be faked by backfiring a car, and all the boxes in the room where the sniper rifle was 'discovered' would definitely have been able to hide a car lifted into the building in order to create such a noise. Factor in the fact that the patsy who was arrested denied the shooting, and the only logical conclusion left is obvious.

2. Osama. He never even existed in the first place. Obviously just CGI, that's why no one ever met him in person. We're all adults so I don't need to explain this one.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Things that didn't really happen

Postby tzor on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:21 pm

I won't comment on #1 but as for #2, I guess it takes one to spot one, isn't that right mrswdk.
Cadet tzor

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:15 pm

3. mrswdk's hymen - it's not there now, therefore, it never existed
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Good point saxi. We can never know whether anything does or doesn't exist.

This thread is pointless, mods please lock it.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby xtratabasco on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am

I had a boss who, like some of the brain dead around who cant think 4 themselves tell me I was full of shit. He was older and more mature and been around the block a few times, been to war etc.

I gave him this book for his birthday and within a few days over the weekend he STFU and never questioned me again.

enjoy your new found education, or stay in your lap-dog-government/media groveling stage where you live by lies everyday and perpetrate them with everyone you know, so you all stay ignorant idiots.

just look at the comments...

https://www.amazon.com/Everything-They- ... 0982344856
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 pm

xtratabasco wrote:I had a boss who, like some of the brain dead around who cant think 4 themselves tell me I was full of shit. He was older and more mature and been around the block a few times, been to war etc.

I gave him this book for his birthday and within a few days over the weekend he STFU and never questioned me again.

enjoy your new found education, or stay in your lap-dog-government/media groveling stage where you live by lies everyday and perpetrate them with everyone you know, so you all stay ignorant idiots.

Oh Hey Cool, I've Already Read This Book!

I'm a Skeptic just like you, I'm just not an idiotic one so I recognize when he completely and repeatedly mistake correlation for causation in his projections off race statistics, as well as the moon landing and other well know existing conspiracies. He, like you, is a victim off confirmation bias in your thinking, and you are unable to see it. The 'Everything is a Conspiracy' idea is not a new one, why does this one guy suddenly get it right, and instead of publishing it online for free he charges you money for 'the truth that will blow your mind'. His own desire to profit from 'the truth' puts him about equal to a fortune teller in terms of credibility in my mind.

I bet that former boss of yours never brought it up again with you because he was afraid you'd lost your mind and would kill him. Fear is a powerful motivator.

If you want to hear truth:
https://www.twitch.tv/reddit/v/113771480?t=49m49s

Here's someone who is actually on the front lines with something at stake, rather than someone attempting to profit via book sales. He has outlined real and provable conspiracies you might find interesting.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby xtratabasco on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:43 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:I had a boss who, like some of the brain dead around who cant think 4 themselves tell me I was full of shit. He was older and more mature and been around the block a few times, been to war etc.

Oh Hey Cool, I've Already Read This Book!

I'm a Skeptic just like you, I'm just not an idiotic one so I recognize when he completely and repeatedly mistake correlation for causation in his projections off race statistics, as well as the moon landing and other well know existing conspiracies. He, like you, is a victim off confirmation bias in your thinking, and you are unable to see it. The 'Everything is a Conspiracy' idea is not a new one, why does this one guy suddenly get it right, and instead of publishing it online for free he charges you money for 'the truth that will blow your mind'. His own desire to profit from 'the truth' puts him about equal to a fortune teller in terms of credibility in my mind.

I bet that former boss of yours never brought it up again with you because he was afraid you'd lost your mind and would kill him. Fear is a powerful motivator.

If you want to hear truth:
https://www.twitch.tv/reddit/v/113771480?t=49m49s

Here's someone who is actually on the front lines with something at stake, rather than someone attempting to profit via book sales. He has outlined real and provable conspiracies you might find interesting.

naw...I dont want to go into my personal life, but my gut-check and head has always helped me see whats really going on, then when you do some research you see that this government, along with the media is completely out of control and obviously criminal.
Corporal xtratabasco

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,