Conquer Club

why does Israel have such a hold over the U.S.?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: why does Israel have such a hold over the U.S.?

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Just seems to me that you have a grudge against JEWS.

I place all religious beliefs into the same pot of intolerance of others.

Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby armati on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:36 pm

Man are you ever brainwashed, mention a Jew and you figure its Antisemitism .

As I stated originally, I have no prejudice towards anyone,race,creed,colour or religion.
I could care less what religion a person is.

An overwhelming # of Israelis(jew or not) are serving at the highest levels of the american government is just fact, not prejudice.
They are citizens of Israel.

Would you feel better if half our government were Italian citizens?or Russian citizens?

What the heck is so anti american to think our government should be made up of american citizens with no allegiance to another country?

Is being pro american Antisemitism?

You need to shake those brainwash cobwebs out of your head.
They got ya hook line and sinker.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:32 pm

The argument that such an individual could protect American interests while also having a high level of concern for a foreign nation with contrary interests is at best questionable. As George Washington observed in his farewell address, “…a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification…”

A little thinking from George Washington
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:27 pm

armati wrote:@Bernie

Anti-Semitism law stops valid criticism of Israel - The National
https://www.thenational.ae/.../anti-sem ... l-1.2252...
Dec 3, 2016 - James Zogby says a law intended to stop vilification is being used to shut down legitimate debate on US campuses.

Hey Bernie, ya ever hear of a guy named Voltaire?
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"

There is some thinking it wasnt voltaire who said that, but true none the less.

See the list I posted on the # of Israelis working in the American government?
Be a detective, put the pcs together.

THAT...is a patriot, ALL ENEMYS, foreign AND DOMESTIC.

Your list wasn't a list of Israeli-Americans. It was a list of people you thought were Jewish. You might want to pretend that you were posting a list of dual-citizenship officials, but your OP says different.

I understand why you conveniently "forgot" where you got your list from. I'm guessing that it would be pretty damning to your argument if you remembered.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:05 pm

warmonger 81 your right trolls.

Dual Citizenship U.S Israeli Govt employees and Politicians. Understanding the Swamp.
there simply aren’t any. As greater numbers of Americans become aware that the entire “special relationship” framework is sustained by nothing more than Israel lobby campaign-finance and propaganda networks, the harder the lobby will have to work… In the very short term, Americans can only fight such undue Israel lobby influence by again — like during the drive to attack Syria—staging a mass action to demand their senators reject Stanley Fischer’s nomination,” Grant Smith, IRMEP

@symmetry, take the time and read what your commenting on(u wont look so foolish)
nowhere is the word Jewish mentioned.

Just as an american can be multiple religions, so can an Israeli, yes its dominated Jewish....duh.

I forgot where I got the list from?
Again Symmetry, try reading what your commenting on, you really make yourself look foolish.
Start from the beginning...you can do it.
in there somewhere..kinda like find Waldo lol I tell you exactly where I ran across it.

The point tho, is all ya had to do was look into anyone on the list to find out its accuracy.
But, that takes a little thinking and a bit more effort I suppose.

Now here is the kicker, it doesnt matter what religion they are, the danger is they are ISRAELI, you know?
NOT AMERICAN...making decisions for AMERICANS.

Jew or not is irrelevant, it is you attempting to paint me as Antisemitism?
Maybe its tuff to understand, which is why I also posted George Washingtons thinking.

“…a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification…”

Is he saying anything about religion? nope....and neither did I.
but he makes the same argument I make. why? cause its kinda important.....maybe? whatcha think?

Read what your commenting on,work at understanding it, when you make yourself look so blatantly foolish people will not respect your opinions on anything.

No offence, nutin wrong with being a troll I guess.

Best to ya.
Sergeant armati

Postby Mokerslag on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:17 am

Because they are the one who are deaf to hear the truth!!!!!!!!!

The jews are taking over the world power. But they will not winn i can tell you that :D

Only the rightous will win :lol:

f*ck the zionisttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Sergeant 1st Class Mokerslag

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:09 am

Fukn JEWS!

LET'S CHANT, BLOOD AND SOIL!

Postby riskllama on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 pm

why? I'm reasonably certain that not all heebs are zionists, just like not all muzzies are west hating terrorists. I'd even take it a step further and say they're probly just as tired of all the violence as we are, perhaps even more so, as it's mostly happening in their backyard. just a theory, mind you... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:13 pm

The bad ones will tirelessly fight each other until they are dead.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby armati on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:23 pm

https://youtu.be/ojvQWO6fonE

what others dare not say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvQWO6fonE

The dif between Jews and Zionists, no, its not Antisemitism.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:06 pm

armati wrote:warmonger 81 your right trolls.

Dual Citizenship U.S Israeli Govt employees and Politicians. Understanding the Swamp.
there simply aren’t any. As greater numbers of Americans become aware that the entire “special relationship” framework is sustained by nothing more than Israel lobby campaign-finance and propaganda networks, the harder the lobby will have to work… In the very short term, Americans can only fight such undue Israel lobby influence by again — like during the drive to attack Syria—staging a mass action to demand their senators reject Stanley Fischer’s nomination,” Grant Smith, IRMEP

@symmetry, take the time and read what your commenting on(u wont look so foolish)
nowhere is the word Jewish mentioned.

Just as an american can be multiple religions, so can an Israeli, yes its dominated Jewish....duh.

I forgot where I got the list from?
Again Symmetry, try reading what your commenting on, you really make yourself look foolish.
Start from the beginning...you can do it.
in there somewhere..kinda like find Waldo lol I tell you exactly where I ran across it.

The point tho, is all ya had to do was look into anyone on the list to find out its accuracy.
But, that takes a little thinking and a bit more effort I suppose.

Now here is the kicker, it doesnt matter what religion they are, the danger is they are ISRAELI, you know?
NOT AMERICAN...making decisions for AMERICANS.

Jew or not is irrelevant, it is you attempting to paint me as Antisemitism?
Maybe its tuff to understand, which is why I also posted George Washingtons thinking.

“…a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification…”

Is he saying anything about religion? nope....and neither did I.
but he makes the same argument I make. why? cause its kinda important.....maybe? whatcha think?

Read what your commenting on,work at understanding it, when you make yourself look so blatantly foolish people will not respect your opinions on anything.

No offence, nutin wrong with being a troll I guess.

Best to ya.

KId, you posted a list of people that you claimed were Israelis, and a basic look through that list showed that a lot of them weren't, as you were claiming, Israeli citizens. You just posted a list of Jewish people that you don't trust.

This rambling post won't change that.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Jonathan Jay Pollard [right] was an American-Israeli citizen who worked for the US government. He is well known because he stole more secrets from the U.S. than has any other spy in American history.

No, this guy is not on the list, I posted just to show an example of the risk.
Think how deadly the list could be.

American Freedom Party
2753 Broadway, Suite 245
New York, NY 10025
National Offices
Tel: (213) 621-3000
Tel: (701) 317-531

This is their lawyers contact info.

I looked around to confirm the list, I found I could not confirm all, some, as you say, might simply be Jews.
So I contacted their lawyer, we discussed with a person that had met a number of the people on the list.
(That guy was interesting, has interesting info)
He is more involved with American Freedom.

Now, this person (who did introduce himself, but I forget his name now) began by saying he had proof they were Jews, I said "big deal!?" "the citizenship is what matters"
He asked what I wanted and I replied "proof of citizenship"
He began to list the proofs or evidence when the lawyer, cut the conversation off.(might mean sumtin) he did give me an email address which I have emailed.

I called these guys because I couldnt find proof of citizenship for some of the people on the list, maybe there is something to what your saying.

I wait for American Freedoms response, I really cant see someone opening themselves up to a liable case tho.
American Freedom sure as heck would be vulnerable if anyone on the list was not a dual citizen and took offence.

I really doubt someone like Janet Yellen or Paul Wolfowitz would have any problems crushing the life out of American Freedom if they had any issues.

Think about it, would you want to cross any of these guys?

Now you might very well be right, but sometimes ya gotta figure stuff out.

Google Wolfowitz and tell me you would say somtin nasty to the guy. lol
Remember, this guy has buds that can have anyone on the planet snuffed out anywhere in the world using a drone, or maybe a super secret ninja type AI robot or laser beam from space....
Sergeant armati

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:48 pm

I do wonder why a majority Christian nation suddenly turned to circumcision of about 3/4 of males in the last eighty years or so.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Symmetry on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:16 am

So- you posted a list of Jewish people, and called them traitors. Then you lied about how you came upon this list?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:08 pm

I guess you really are that stupid sym.
Why dont you get off your fat butt and phone the people yourself?
Is that too hard for you, are you scared to talk to a stranger?

You sure as heck dont seem to understand what you read........
Thats the education level I would imagine...

Maybe warmonger is 100% correct about you, your simply what people call "troll"

I dont remember, but are you the guy that asked how to contact igcon after I posted their email?
Genius.

You have all info required, if you cant figure out the meaning....then you are plain

stu·pid
adjective
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

No offence of course, you just sure as heck come across that way.
Sergeant armati

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Fukn JEWS!

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:14 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I do wonder why a majority Christian nation suddenly turned to circumcision of about 3/4 of males in the last eighty years or so.

-TG

Jews want American guys to lessen the joys of sex as them.

FUKN JEWS!

Postby PepeTheFrog on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Israel is awesome and the USA will thrive as long as we keep her as our closest ally. Forsake the Jews and watch us crash, like every other society to do so.
Private PepeTheFrog

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Russia is awesome and the USA will thrive as long as we keep her as our closest ally. Forsake the Jews and watch us crash, like every other society to do so.

*fixed*

Postby armati on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:37 am

“Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

Ariel Sharon
Oct 3 2001

I knew I saw Symmetry before, Symmetry..you sure like to post opinion.
So whatya think Sym? who got Trump to recognize Jerusalem as the capital?
Small hint, read what I posted Sharon told everyone Oct 3 2001.

I guess thats anti semitism? in your opinion of course.
Is mentioning Israel attacking our warship (uss liberty) antisemitism too?
I just see it as facts and not anti anything.
were all entitled to opinion tho.
Sergeant armati

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:04 am

My prediction.....

The American Embassy will NOT be moved to Jerusalem while Trump is President.

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 am

I just came here to read saxi's replies... but looks like he's still hiding.

I think saxi is definitely zionist.
Major betiko

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:46 pm

betiko wrote:I just came here to read saxi's replies... but looks like he's still hiding.

I think saxi is definitely zionist.

Yes a plant from the Mossad to make anyone who supports Russia, look like a complete imbecile.

Postby Symmetry on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:33 pm

armati wrote:I guess you really are that stupid sym.
Why dont you get off your fat butt and phone the people yourself?
Is that too hard for you, are you scared to talk to a stranger?

You sure as heck dont seem to understand what you read........
Thats the education level I would imagine...

Maybe warmonger is 100% correct about you, your simply what people call "troll"

I dont remember, but are you the guy that asked how to contact igcon after I posted their email?
Genius.

You have all info required, if you cant figure out the meaning....then you are plain

stu·pid
adjective
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

No offence of course, you just sure as heck come across that way.

I'm pretty sure I understood the meaning of this thread, kid. Also when telling people that they're stupid it helps if you spell "you're" correctly. It's only two words after all. It probably doesn't help your case that you had to consult a dictionary for the the definition of "stupid" either, but meh...

You're stupid that way.

show
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:54 pm

armati wrote:https://youtu.be/ojvQWO6fonE

what others dare not say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvQWO6fonE

The dif between Jews and Zionists, no, its not Antisemitism.

Oh dear, the hero's people choose for themselves sometimes boggles my mind....

Icke was a BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when a psychic told him, in 1990, that he had been placed on Earth for a purpose and would begin to receive messages from the spirit world. The following year he announced that he was a "Son of the Godhead", and that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, a prediction he repeated on the BBC's primetime show Wogan. The show changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into someone who was laughed at whenever he appeared in public.

There followed what Icke called his "turquoise period". He had been channelling for some time, he wrote, and had received a message through automatic writing that he was a "Son of the Godhead", interpreting "Godhead" as the "Infinite Mind". He began to wear only turquoise, often a turquoise shell suit, a colour he saw as a conduit for positive energy. He also started working on his third book, and the first of his New-Age period, The Truth Vibrations.

In August 1990, before his visit to Peru, Icke had met Deborah Shaw, an English psychic living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. When he returned from Peru they began a relationship, with the apparent blessing of Icke's wife. In March 1991 Shaw began living with the couple, a short-lived arrangement that the press called the "turquoise triangle". Shaw changed her name to Mari Shawsun, while Icke's wife became Michaela, which she said was an aspect of the Archangel Michael.

In his ancient-astronaut narrative, Icke argues that humanity has been genetically manipulated by the Babylonian Brotherhood, a hybrid race of human–extraterrestrial reptilians, also known as the Illuminati. He briefly introduced the extraterrestrial hypothesis in The Robot's Rebellion (1994), citing Bill Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse (1991), and expanded it in And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995), citing Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn (1992).

In The Biggest Secret (1999), Icke identified the Brotherhood as descendants of reptilians from the constellation Draco, who live in caverns inside the earth.They are the deities known as the Anunnaki in the Babylonian creation myth, Enûma Eliš, and the fallen angels, the Watchers, who mated with human women in the Biblical apocrypha.

Really dude, you are going to go all anti-semetic because a guy who believes in the reptilian illuminati say's that is how it is?
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,