Conquer Club

Is California ass backwards?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is California ass backwards?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:32 am

I don't get it, just when I didn't think that no amount of sheer stupidity could surprise me anymore, this one law is passed and the other one is looking incredibly likely. Have people lost their fucking mind?

California no longer convicts liars who transmit HIV knowingly as felons.

The bill, SB 239, which was approved by the Democrat-controlled state legislature in September and signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown (D) on Friday, will lower the charges for these acts from a felony to a misdemeanor when the law goes into effect in 2018. The act of knowingly donating HIV-infected blood, also a felony now, will be decriminalized.

What in the actual f*ck? So if I pork someone down in Cali, I should immediately get myself checked? And all that person get's is a slap on the wrist? Basically, if I get AIDs, it's "Lols, shoulda kept your wiener in your pants at all times!". Do these people not understand that getting an STD is a life changing event, with serious complications and health concerns?! Why do I feel like I need to spoon feed this information to a grown adult at the age of whatever. Boggles the mind.

Onto the next wonderful law in the works.

You can face jail time up to 1 year and a $1000 fine for using the wrong pronoun on a gender.

How is this even being considered? It's free speech. I should be able to openly express my opinion that a transgender is whatever they were or are without any backlash. WHY CALIFORNIA?! WHY?! I sincerely hope George Carlin was right about his fire epidemic skit, where it literally burns all of California down, with all of you brain dead ass hats.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Re: Is California ass backwards?

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 am

At least you don't have to live it. We are currently undergoing the worst tax reform in human history:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/revenue-canada-employee-benefits-tax-1.4348076

So if you work at a pizza place and somebody doesn't pick up an order; before you eat the pizza, you now have to slice off 35% and mail it to the taxman (mushed into an envelope).

It was bad enough when they determined that company vehicles have to be taxed as a benefit. Driving to work is not a personal fucking expense. It's a work expense unless you are smoking the crack they do in Ottawa. Now you have to pay taxes on the money you already paid taxes on thrice (the company paid for it when they paid you, thus increasing the price of the item; you paid it as income tax then again as sales tax) because in the government's estimation, you made too much money.

Don't believe the crap they wrote in the article. They are just trying to make it look better for the Liberals. This is every bit as terrible as it sounds, but they are going to find some way to spin it.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:13 am

Sorry Doom but giving a person HIV is way worse than a tax. I hope the person who wrote that Bill gets HIV. I hope the person that gives it to them laughs in their face and says haha I can get in trouble. Please can anybody show the logic in this bill? I sincerely hope California splits off of United States and falls in the ocean.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:38 am

You really think HIV is a bigger deal than cheap pizza?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:49 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:How is this even being considered? It's free speech.

HA! Damn right it is... and so are a lot of the things that have gotten people banned on CC...
Yeah, that's right.
So there you go. ...and after you're done sitting there abashedly letting your overdue epiphany sink in, you can hose off your hypocritical slime and apologize.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:01 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:I don't get it, just when I didn't think that no amount of sheer stupidity could surprise me anymore, this one law is passed and the other one is looking incredibly likely. Have people lost their fucking mind?

The bill, SB 239, which was approved by the Democrat-controlled state legislature in September and signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown (D) on Friday, will lower the charges for these acts from a felony to a misdemeanor when the law goes into effect in 2018. The act of knowingly donating HIV-infected blood, also a felony now, will be decriminalized.

What in the actual f*ck? So if I pork someone down in Cali, I should immediately get myself checked? And all that person get's is a slap on the wrist? Basically, if I get AIDs, it's "Lols, shoulda kept your wiener in your pants at all times!". Do these people not understand that getting an STD is a life changing event, with serious complications and health concerns?! Why do I feel like I need to spoon feed this information to a grown adult at the age of whatever. Boggles the mind.

You can face jail time up to 1 year and a $1000 fine for using the wrong pronoun on a gender.

How is this even being considered? It's free speech. I should be able to openly express my opinion that a transgender is whatever they were or are without any backlash. WHY CALIFORNIA?! WHY?! I sincerely hope George Carlin was right about his fire epidemic skit, where it literally burns all of California down, with all of you brain dead ass hats.

The next time you let a guy bang you up your @ss, make sure he is wearing a condom.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby tzor on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:27 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I don't get it, just when I didn't think that no amount of sheer stupidity could surprise me anymore, this one law is passed and the other one is looking incredibly likely. Have people lost their fucking mind?

The next time you let a guy bang you up your @ss, make sure he is wearing a condom.

The added irony is that while the charge for HIV infected people to knowingly transmit HIV has been reduced, the California reps on the Federal level want to make it so that if he pulls off his condom in the middle of sex, it's rape! Is it rape to secretly take a condom off during sex? These lawmakers just said so

Ah the joy of being a Democrat ... doing two mutually opposite things at the same time.
Cadet tzor

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:30 am

When the U.S. finally takes the initiative to invade the evil California Empire, please remember only 2/3 of the state voted for Clintoff.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:02 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:

What happens when that person who has HIV pokes holes in that condom? Still willingly giving you HIV.

Captain warmonger1981

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:40 am

Thorthoth wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:How is this even being considered? It's free speech.

HA! Damn right it is... and so are a lot of the things that have gotten people banned on CC...
Yeah, that's right.
So there you go. ...and after you're done sitting there abashedly letting your overdue epiphany sink in, you can hose off your hypocritical slime and apologize.

This isn't about CC you dunce. It's about the state of California.

Here's some quick facts:
CC was created by a Canadian, and open to the public (meaning the world). CC has created it's own policy and rules over it's decade of it's creation. It's it's own entity. It doesn't have to adhere to any one country, though it could be banned by said countries if it has questionable content. That's why we have policies and rules set in place for those with a dim IQ, and yet people still can't grasp that this site doesn't adhere to the United States, nor it's congress, bills, laws, or whatever. If BigWham wanted to say "The word "monkey" is now punishable by permanent ban", well, guess what? Type it and you'll be banned. (For the slow, that's an example).

There have been times that I have been banned for bullshit, but I don't run the site, nor am I a moderator. But unlike you, I'm not rocking a room temperature IQ measured in Celsius.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:06 pm

DDS, you're the one too stupid to grasp what free speech really entails.
It doesn't mean only sometimes, in some places, when you are given permission and won't offend anybody.
It means all the time everywhere, saying what you want/need to say.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby 2dimes on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:23 pm

You, Burn and Symmetry should go to some nice Muslim counties to fight for free speech.

Syria and Somalia are a couple that could use your help.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Thorthoth wrote:DDS, you're the one too stupid to grasp what free speech really entails.
It doesn't mean only sometimes, in some places, when you are given permission and won't offend anybody.
It means all the time everywhere, saying what you want/need to say.

No, free speech means in public places. It does not extend to other people's private property.

If you walk into a restaurant and start insulting the customers, you'll be thrown out. If you walk into the CC forums and violate our (incredibly lenient) rules, you'll be thrown out.

People's right to enjoy their dinner or their Stalingrad game takes precedence over your desire to annoy them.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:33 pm

2dimes wrote:You, Burn and Symmetry should go to some nice Muslim counties to fight for free speech.

Syria and Somalia are a couple that could use your help.

Fukn Muslims, fukn Jews, fukn anyone not white, fukn fags, fukn anyone not Christian and fukn anyone who is not Republican.

Postby 2dimes on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 pm

You tell them Burn, "It's just some nipples. They're beautiful!"
Corporal 2dimes

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Wiener’s office noted that the law “does not create any new criminal provisions,” but rather creates “new rights within an existing structure.”

Precisely. It's designed to slowly erode the rights granted by the first amendment, until it no longer exists, and like the frog we've been boiled without noticing it.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Answer to the topic question: NO. Ass backwards is "ssa".
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:39 pm

california is "ainrofilac" backwards.
Learn to spell, my friend.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:california is "ainrofilac" backwards.
Learn to spell, my friend.

Fukn A!

Postby notyou2 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 pm

California should say f*ck you yoUaSs and join Canada.
Captain notyou2

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:49 pm

notyou2 wrote:California should say f*ck you yoUaSs and join Canada.

The problem is that they would then outumber us :(
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby riskllama on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:57 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:

lol.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:48 am

DoomYoshi wrote:

Canadifornia? Actually that's already happened...
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:55 am

Symmetry wrote:Poster you'd most like to meet in RL?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12285#p4977433

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Saxi

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12285#p4977433

DirtyDishSoap wrote:What in the actual f*ck? So if I pork someone down in Cali, I should immediately get myself checked?

IOW, the first thing DDS did after announcing he wanted to meet me IRL was to research the sex laws in California.

You gotta pretty high opinion of yourself, DDS. :|
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:05 am

suxisux, has built a compelling case against you, DDS.
Maybe it's time to come out of the closet about...
1. Your gayness.
&
2. Your incredibly bad taste in men (or whatever suxi is...)
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,