Conquer Club

Orwellian Britain showing out

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Orwellian Britain showing out

Postby The ram on Sat May 26, 2018 11:52 pm

Tommy Robinson was live streaming outside of Leeds crown court about a gang of Muslim grooming paedophiles. The mainstream media had been extremely quiet about this. He was outside the court asking the paedophiles if they had any remorse as they entered the court building. All of a sudden the police turn up and arrested him for suspicion of a breach of the peace. Three hours later he'd been in court and was jailed for 13 months.
Cadet The ram

Re: Orwellian Britain showing out

Postby mrswdk on Sun May 27, 2018 6:39 am

The ram wrote:The mainstream media had been extremely quiet about this.

They're quiet about all the important stuff, brah. If the BBC aka Big Bullshit Con had it their way we'd all be living in Matrix-esque pods having Justin Berber piped into our brains via tube while they go invade the Middle East and don't tell us.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun May 27, 2018 8:52 am

The Brits are pussies now. It's been certified.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby The ram on Sun May 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Free speech is redacted in the UK. At the quickie trial of Tommy Robinson it was revealed that the mirror, brietbart and RT are banned from reporting on the islamic paedophile grooming gang who are on trial.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sun May 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Meh, he was already under a suspended sentence for contempt of court, as far as I can tell. He was basically only not in prison already on a guarantee of good behaviour. No shock that this was a quick trial.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sun May 27, 2018 11:04 pm

Symmetry wrote:Meh, he was already under a suspended sentence for contempt of court, as far as I can tell. He was basically only not in prison already on a guarantee of good behaviour. No shock that this was a quick trial.

It's ' bad behaviour ' to report on the rape of girls as young as 11?
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sun May 27, 2018 11:16 pm

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Meh, he was already under a suspended sentence for contempt of court, as far as I can tell. He was basically only not in prison already on a guarantee of good behaviour. No shock that this was a quick trial.

To interfere with an ongoing court case? Yeah, whatever his intentions, he was well warned. The guy is a career crook. Don't give him your time, kid.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sun May 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

To interfere with an ongoing court case? Yeah, whatever his intentions, he was well warned. The guy is a career crook. Don't give him your time, kid.

How the hell was he interfering? The case was over, only the sentencing was left. He was standing away from the court building asking the perpetrators as they made their way to court if they feel any remorse.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sun May 27, 2018 11:35 pm

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

How the hell was he interfering? The case was over, only the sentencing was left. He was standing away from the court building asking the perpetrators as they made their way to court if they feel any remorse.

If he was trying to interfere with the sentencing of a court case in front of the court. This is really a dumb guy to hold as a hero. PIck someone better.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sun May 27, 2018 11:41 pm

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

If he was trying to interfere with the sentencing of a court case in front of the court. This is really a dumb guy to hold as a hero. PIck someone better.

Like most things in this world, you obviously have no idea how a trial works. Tommy Robinson isn't my hero, regardless what I or anyone think of him, the fact he's been jailed for this should be an eye opener to the authoritarian regime Britain is fast becoming. I do realise that will be lost on you
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sun May 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Breaking the conditions of his suspended sentence put him back in jail. He's in jail because of his original sentence.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sun May 27, 2018 11:54 pm

Symmetry wrote:Breaking the conditions of his suspended sentence put him back in jail. He's in jail because of his original sentence.

You seem to be better informed about Tommy Robinson than myself. Could you give me his bail conditions? And do you find asking paedophiles who have already been found guilty of the crimes, if they feel any remorse a breach of the peace?
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Mon May 28, 2018 12:01 am

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Breaking the conditions of his suspended sentence put him back in jail. He's in jail because of his original sentence.

You seem to be better informed about Tommy Robinson than myself. Could you give me his bail conditions? And do you find asking paedophiles who have already been found guilty of the crimes a breach of the peace?

Jeez- don't get pissed off with me! I only told you the truth. The guy is a crook and he relies on people who he can get angry to follow him.

He definitely breached the peace, I just think that he isn't really that bothered about paedophilia, just more about his media prophilia.

He's a crook, mate.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Mon May 28, 2018 12:07 am

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

You seem to be better informed about Tommy Robinson than myself. Could you give me his bail conditions? And do you find asking paedophiles who have already been found guilty of the crimes a breach of the peace?

Jeez- don't get pissed off with me! I only told you the truth. The guy is a crook and he relies on people who he can get angry to follow him.

He definitely breached the peace, I just think that he isn't really that bothered about paedophilia, just more about his media prophilia.

He's a crook, mate.

He was doing something we see time and time again. Standing outside a court asking the guilty if they feel any remorse. Please explain to me how that's a breach of the peace.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Mon May 28, 2018 12:52 am

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

He's a crook, mate.

He was doing something we see time and time again. Standing outside a court asking the guilty if they feel any remorse. Please explain to me how that's a breach of the peace.

Seriously? He was interfering with a trial, outside of a court, while on a suspended sentence for contempt of court. He was arrested for it, and because it violated his suspended sentence, he went BACK to prison after his hearing.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon May 28, 2018 8:01 am

The court has trials outside?. I thought the judge was inside the courthouse during a trial. And before the perpetrators getting inside the building for the trial there is no court being held. What were the conditions that put him back in jail? Not supposed to ask people about their pedophilia? Or asking Muslims questions?

Symmetry wrote
Breaking the conditions of his suspended sentence put him back in jail. He's in jail because of his original sentence.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby patches70 on Mon May 28, 2018 8:50 am

To be fair, England hasn't ever been known as the "bastion of freedom". They aren't citizens, they are subjects. Freedom of speech, never existed in England. Freedom of religion, never existed in England. Hell, the King of England invented his own religion because the Catholics wouldn't do what he wanted them to do. England has always been good at really only one thing, invading and enslaving other peoples. England through her history has invaded virtually every country on Earth at one point or another. They've spread misery and death around the world on an epic scale.

In a society like that this sort of stuff happens all the time. Dude knew what was going to happen to him and he proceeded anyway.

The only upside is England is basically just a third world country now, without much significance nor power to impose her will upon the world like they used to do. Nobody pays any attention to England anymore.
Private patches70

Postby armati on Mon May 28, 2018 12:45 pm

All good points patches.

The positive of it is that the public awareness of their situation has been raised a bit.

Maybe its closer to a time people begin to care about things like freedom of speech.

In the states they have the n.d.a.a, thats no trial,no phone call and we dont gotta tell anyone we have ya and o ya, we get to keep you caged as long as we want.(a little torture if we decide too actually)

I signed the petition to get Robinson released, Id like to see Julian Assange released too.
Sergeant armati

Postby The ram on Mon May 28, 2018 11:45 pm

patches70 wrote:To be fair, England hasn't ever been known as the "bastion of freedom". They aren't citizens, they are subjects. Freedom of speech, never existed in England. Freedom of religion, never existed in England. Hell, the King of England invented his own religion because the Catholics wouldn't do what he wanted them to do. England has always been good at really only one thing, invading and enslaving other peoples. England through her history has invaded virtually every country on Earth at one point or another. They've spread misery and death around the world on an epic scale.

In a society like that this sort of stuff happens all the time. Dude knew what was going to happen to him and he proceeded anyway.

The only upside is England is basically just a third world country now, without much significance nor power to impose her will upon the world like they used to do. Nobody pays any attention to England anymore.

Britain has no power whatsoever, it doesn't even make it's own laws. It's just a part of federal Europe. And we are seeing the ramping up of their authoritarianism because people are starting to see through the lies and this must be quashed. The Islamic immigration into Europe is not on behalf of altruism of loving politicians ( although they play on the public altruism). It's to destroy national identities, weaken community spirit and divide the nation. It beggars belief that people don't see through this whole charade.
Cadet The ram

Postby tzor on Tue May 29, 2018 2:05 pm

Activating countdown to V.
Cadet tzor

Postby Bentelbow on Tue May 29, 2018 9:45 pm

I forget who we're at war with.. was it Oceania? So stoked that Chocolate rations were raised this week!
Sergeant 1st Class Bentelbow

Postby Symmetry on Wed May 30, 2018 12:59 am

warmonger1981 wrote:The court has trials outside?. I thought the judge was inside the courthouse during a trial. And before the perpetrators getting inside the building for the trial there is no court being held. What were the conditions that put him back in jail? Not supposed to ask people about their pedophilia? Or asking Muslims questions?

Symmetry wrote

Basically, as I understand it, if you're under a suspended sentence then anything you do that is illegal, such as breaching the peace, will be considered a violation. You're only really not in prison based on good behaviour.

As the guy is a far-right bigot and a career criminal, and he attempted to disrupt a trial, he never really had a leg to stand on. I'm surprised that so many people here consider him to be some kind of hero.

TLDR version- judges don't like it when you break their rules.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby mrswdk on Wed May 30, 2018 4:17 am

warmonger1981 wrote:The court has trials outside?. I thought the judge was inside the courthouse during a trial. And before the perpetrators getting inside the building for the trial there is no court being held. What were the conditions that put him back in jail? Not supposed to ask people about their pedophilia? Or asking Muslims questions?

Symmetry wrote

The judge is not the person who decides whether someone is guilty or not. The jury decides that, and they are supposed to reach their verdict based only on the facts presented to them in court. Tommy Robinson standing outside the court throwing shade on the defendants, and broadcasting all of that on social media, might prejudice the jury's views on the case if they see him doing that.

In the UK, in order to ensure the media and others don't prejudice the jury during a trial there are all sorts of restrictions on what people are allowed to broadcast about in relation to an ongoing court case. Generally once the trial has finished and a decision has been reached, those restrictions get lifted.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Symmetry on Wed May 30, 2018 4:33 am

mrswdk wrote:

Symmetry wrote

The judge is not the person who decides whether someone is guilty or not.

They decide the terms of the sentence. Are you done?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed May 30, 2018 5:02 am

Cat fight
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,