Conquer Club

The EU brings prosperity

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The EU brings prosperity

Postby The ram on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:05 am

Isn't this their biggest argument against the leavers?

Have you swallowed this?
Cadet The ram

Re: The EU brings prosperity

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:10 am

I am intrigued and would like to hear more from this fellow, who I have never met before.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:33 am

Symmetry wrote:I am intrigued and would like to hear more from this fellow, who I have never met before.

Looking at a clock face would intrigue you.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:51 am

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:I am intrigued and would like to hear more from this fellow, who I have never met before.

Looking at a clock face would intrigue you.

They do indeed- Fun Symmetry fact, apart from The Ram being a terrible person, did you know that most watch manufacturers set their watches to simulate smiles in their adverts?

Not a joke, The Ram is an awful poster and clock faces in adverts are usually set to things like 10 minutes to 2 or ten minutes past 10 so they look like smiles to people.

Seriously, google the word "watch" after realising the sheer awfulness of The Ram's posts and find something intriguing in a clock face.

For example:

The Ram:

The ram wrote:You're banging your head against a brick wall trying to talk sense to these mongoloids. Just let them talk their shit amongst themselves, just because 10 mongoloids agree with each other it's still wrong to a bloke with an ounce of sense!

Happy clock face:

the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,