Conquer Club

Report on IDF funding Syrian rebels

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Report on IDF funding Syrian rebels

Postby armati on Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:39 pm

IDF has forced the Jerusalem Post to remove its explosive report on the Israeli military giving weapons to the Syrian rebels, the newspaper’s managing editor confirmed to RT.

“We were told by the army’s military censor to remove that part of the story,” David Brinn, the managing editor of the Jerusalem Post told RT as he replied to a request for comment. The report, ‘IDF confirms: Israel provided light-weapons to Syrian rebels,’ which claimed that the Israeli military acknowledged for the first time that it had provided money, weapons and ammunition to the Syrian militants, was removed just hours after being published without any explanation.

https://www.rt.com/news/437719-jerusale ... df-censor/

Just kinda funny.

People bin told for years we support isis and the rest of them (they're all isis) and most people refuse to believe it, why not,they bin told forever were fighting them? People believe as they're told, nutin new.

Now that the "last" battle has begun, Idlib, a community of 70,000 isis members, some truth is squeaking out in a main stream outlet.

Israeli no less, go figure.
Sergeant armati

Re: Report on IDF funding Syrian rebels

Postby The ram on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:16 am

The mainstream media here in Britain is around 13 months behind the racist journalists. For instance, Tommy Robinson reported on Didsbury mosque and the extremist ideology there. The terrorist who killed many in the Manchester concert was a regular worshipper there. Fast forward 13 months and the BBC are reporting the same as Tommy. Shame they didn't act when Robinson gave the authorities the information, maybe all those people would still be alive.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:28 am

Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon isn't a journalist, TR. He's a liar, a racist, and a crook.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:49 am

Symmetry wrote:Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon isn't a journalist, TR. He's a liar, a racist, and a crook.

Show me his lies!
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:54 am

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon isn't a journalist, TR. He's a liar, a racist, and a crook.

Show me his lies!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:59 am

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Show me his lies!

Lol super M. Every motherfucker has committed mortgage fraud. I have the feeling that you don't get out much.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:04 am

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Show me his lies!

Lol super M. Every motherfucker has committed mortgage fraud. I have the feeling that you don't get out much.

It was what you asked for. What else do you need? Also, maybe consider toning down some of the abusive language.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:32 am

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Show me his lies!

It was what you asked for. What else do you need? Also, maybe consider toning down some of the abusive language.

Ok that's sorted. Now, what is a journalist in your opinion? Do they need to go to a special university to be educated in the way the system wants and receive a piece of paper? Or is a journalist someone who investigates facts and reports them?
Cadet The ram

Postby armati on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:45 am

An investigative journalist is someone that promotes the government bs or gets fired,blackballed,murdered or goes to jail.

I think its kinda funny, weve seen it happen many times, and we dont see it happening to ourselves.

We write guys like alex jones off as "he is a dick anyway" etc
So shutting free speech down is a good thing. lol

Netherlands ends support to Syrian militants & White Helmets since Assad ‘will soon win’
Published time: 10 Sep, 2018 22:30 @the #1 propaganda site RT
If ya dont like RT you could always ask the Dutch Foreign Minister Stef Blok. lol

Independent Investigative journalists have been pointing out repeatedly that white helmets are isis and the west was/is supporting isis,
and they get shut down in one way or another, murdered sometimes.
Sergeant armati

Postby The ram on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:45 am

It amazes me that these lefties aren't asking these questions. Look at Lebanon, Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan. None of them were Islamic countries, in fact only 50 years ago Afghanistan was very progressive. Islam was allowed to grow in all these countries and look at them now. The exact same thing is happening in the West now. Do these naive twats think Islam will reform and allow homosexuality and equal rights for women? Of course, that's what they want you to believe, so they educate you or mould you into what they want.
Cadet The ram

Postby GabonX on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:34 pm

armati wrote:Idlib, a community of 70,000 isis members

lulz :lol:
Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
saxitoxin wrote:I'm on Team GabonX
Captain GabonX

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,