Conquer Club

Cristiano Ronald embraces 19th century male chauvinism

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Cristiano Ronald embraces 19th century male chauvinism

Postby mrswdk on Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:01 am

Cristiano Ronaldo has dismissed as "fake news" accusations by a US woman who alleges she was raped by the Portuguese footballer in 2009.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45698134
Last edited by mrswdk on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Cristiano Ronald embraces global thought leadership of T

Postby mrswdk on Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:02 am

Kathryn Mayorga had claimed nietzsche's hero Ronaldo, 33, raped her in a hotel room in Las Vegas.

Ms Mayorga, 34, is reported to have filed a rape report with Las Vegas police shortly after the alleged incident.

In 2010, she reportedly reached an out-of-court settlement with Ronaldo involving a $375,000 (£288,000) payment for agreeing never to go public with the allegations.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby armati on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Obviously he can never sit on the supreme court.

Unless the rules get changed.
Sergeant armati

Postby nietzsche on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:42 pm

old news. there were no charges, if it had been real she wouldn't have asked for 375k. but for millions.

now she wants more and is going to civil court.

this is really tiring. these topics are everywhere. please stop dragging me to read this stuff.
whore.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby armati on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:46 pm

Men fans have the real opportunity, if they scream rape they would get far more than a woman would.
Sergeant armati

Postby mrswdk on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:41 pm

nietzsche wrote:old news. there were no charges, if it had been real she wouldn't have asked for 375k. but for millions.

now she wants more and is going to civil court.

this is really tiring. these topics are everywhere. please stop dragging me to read this stuff.
whore.

If the charges were made up he wouldn't have paid 375k to shut her up.

"Ms. Mayorga's filed complaint, the physical evidence of her sexual assault, answers to written questions regarding the sexual assault attributed to Cristiano Ronaldo, the communications and conduct of the 'team' representing Cristiano Ronaldo, the circumstances surrounding the purported agreement for settlement and non disclosure, and the psychological injuries suffered by Ms. Mayorga are not 'fake news,'" Stovall wrote.

"Ms. Mayorga's August, 2018 decision to contact the police and participate in the criminal investigation of the June 13, 2009 sexual assault, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department's current investigation of the June 13, 2009 sexual assault of Ms. Mayorga, and the existence of Nevada Revised Statute 171.083 removing the time limits for criminal prosecution of a sexual assault in the State of Nevada, are not 'fake news.'"

Mayorga told Der Spiegel that she decided to come forward after the #MeToo movement that has seen victims speak out about past sexual abuse.

Monday's statement concludes by saying Mayorga hopes to encourage victims to report assaults "no matter how famous, wealthy or powerful they may appear to be."
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby nietzsche on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:12 pm

im not going to fucking read that again.

how much do you want to bet she's going for more money?

according to what i read she was going to fill a civil lawsuit, so, money.

why didn't she proceed to sue him back then? money.

why do you keep bringing up these cases mrs wdk? what is your fascination with rape?
General nietzsche

Postby mrswdk on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 am

She said she was intimidated into taking the deal, which is conceivable given how rich and therefore influential he is.

Why do I keep bringing up what cases? What other rape cases have I brought up?

In any case the focus of the thread was supposed to be Ronaldo's buy-in to Trumpist theories of reality and knowledge construction, not whether or not he is a rapist.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby nietzsche on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:55 am

lol, i actually read the article last night, not much left to read for the day.

i mean she could be right, he could've have abused her, but she's after more money. and i bet she was happy with the 375k she got that first time.

but, the redaction of the note in the article.. come on. this is clearly an article to desprestige CR7. i wish i remember so i could quote something.. but something like "as a tear rolled down her left eye, you could she she had tried to present herself for the interview but she was clearly going thru a rough time, her face swollen from so much crying", "her son has AHDH, she got married of out of school, one of those who believe in love, but then got divorced".

come on. i don't know what is der spiegel credibility, i think it's very good? (asking). but they're pretty much going to team up with this woman's lawyer and are going to really give cr7 a hard time for the next couple of years.

oh, and i read the las vegas pd is reopening the case after (not sure, dont remember) der spiegel retook the case after she filed a civil suit?

what happened was, she thought she could get more money, i mean he makes like 1000 usd per second right? or, an instagram post of his could pay for the rest of her life. she got a better lawyer, he saw the angles, he could have the civil suit, involve der spiegel for pressure, they're gonna settle for like 5 million?

good for her.
General nietzsche

Postby mrswdk on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:05 am

Time is up for the rapists #MeToo

Ronaldo's biggest sponsors cite concern over their links with him while the Portuguese national football team drops him from the squad.

Nike has said it is "deeply concerned" by rape allegations against footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.

The US sportswear giant - which has a contract worth a reported $1bn (£768m) with Ronaldo - said it would "continue to closely monitor the situation", the Associated Press reports.

EA Sports, which also has a contract with Ronaldo, made similar comments.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45753889

Earlier on Thursday the Portugal national football team’s announced it was leaving its captain out of its next two games came after police in Las Vegas announced they were re-opening their investigation into Ms Mayorga's claim.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... g-matches/
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Cristiano Ronald embraces 19th century male chauvinism

Postby nietzsche on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:20 pm

she and her lawyer probably fucked up.. just my interpretation but now i think crishtiano won't want to settle and will use lawyers to come out clean out of this.

well, she'll get the money of the publicity.. but not a direct amount from crishtiano.

mind that apparently they were doing a civil lawsuit (so money), but then the las vegas police dept. reopened the criminal investigation.

if i'm mistaken correct me because i don't want to read much news.
General nietzsche

Postby mrswdk on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:30 am

At least you have now conceded that he is actually a rapist and the only thing left to determine is the legal outcome of this case.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby nietzsche on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:26 pm

i have not conceded anything.

i'm just trying to predict what will happen. he's a big target. it's not unthinkable that someone would falsely accuse him.

i'll wait to see how this works out in the end.

i was thinking something more.. you probably know how the fbi got involved in the fifa tv rights thing.. and that was all orchestrated because russia/qatar and to get the world cup in the US again.

they might now gather an interest to bring down cristiano because europe has all the good football. it's not unthinkable.
General nietzsche

Postby mrswdk on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:49 am

nietzsche keeps demanding that I bump this thread so I have found some new factual information to update it with, for the benefit of those unaware of the facts of this matter:

Mayorga reported the incident to the Las Vegas police the next day, without giving Ronaldo’s name. She underwent a medical exam, which found that her rectum had been penetrated. Later, in an out-of-court settlement, Ronaldo paid her $375,000 as part of a nondisclosure agreement. Der Spiegel’s story quotes a leaked questionnaire given to Ronaldo by his legal team in which he admits that Mayorga “said no and stop several times” during their encounter.

This is not the first time Ronaldo has faced sexual-assault accusations. In 2005, he was arrested on suspicion of raping a woman in a London hotel.

https://newrepublic.com/article/152828/ ... no-ronaldo

Copy of that questionnaire available here:

https://www.spiegel.de/international/eu ... 41349.html
Lieutenant mrswdk

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,