Conquer Club

The Case That 9/11 Was an Israeli Attack on the US Is 'Overw

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Case That 9/11 Was an Israeli Attack on the US Is 'Overw

Postby armati on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:10 pm

The Case That 9/11 Was an Israeli Attack on the US Is 'Overwhelmingly Strong' - Ron Unz

" ... the attacks must have been the work of a highly sophisticated organization with access to advanced military technology ..."

"Once we have concluded that the culprits were part of a highly-sophisticated organization, we can then focus on the Who and the Why, which surely would be of greater importance than the particular details of the How."

https://russia-insider.com/en/case-911- ... nz/ri24931
Sergeant armati

Re: The Case That 9/11 Was an Israeli Attack on the US Is 'O

Postby tzor on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Another example of dumb moronic conspiracy theories.

There is a tendency by many to overemphasize the magnitude of 9/11. It is impressive in the sheer number involved (four airplanes at once) but that only makes the overall security blunders leading up to the event even more horrific. One plane only managed an indirect hit on the Pentagon. A second plane was brought down by the passengers. Two planes managed to hit, the two tallest, weakest, fire traps in New York. This caused one of the towers to collapse and the shock caused the other weakened tower to collapse as well.

People don't want to admit that this could have been caused by young adults with box cutters who just took the minimum amount of training to fly a plane (perhaps that landing thing might have come in handy for the one attacking the Pentagon ... we don't know if the other could have ever really managed to hit the White House dead on because it was crashed by the passengers).
Cadet tzor

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:55 pm

*Israeli Box Cutters
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby armati on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:45 pm

On October 2, the US approved a $38bln military aid package to Israel saying that this aid is aimed at boosting the country’s security.

State Department Spokeswoman Heather Nauert stated that the reasoning is the escalating regional threats and the “terrorist groups sponsored first and foremost by Iran,” which are seeking to attack not only Israel, but also the interests of the US.

This is too funny, the U.S. gives and has been giving billions to Israel, and some people actually dont believe the Israeli lobbys have any affect on the U.S.

It was the hero john mcains father that covered up the Israeli attack on the liberty...but nope only conspiracy theorists figure Israel has any affect on the U.S. lol

I wonder if these people that shout conspiracy theory! will ever use their own eyes? probly not.
no offence tzor, just kinda boggles the mind sometimes.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:06 pm

I really like the Onion's take on this:

Ask A Conspiracy Theorist

Alexander Murdoch

Dear Conspiracy Theorist,
I recently moved to Florida from Wisconsin for my career, and it's made me very unhappy. My job is fine and the weather here is beautiful, but the people are really different from what I'm used to. To make a long story short, I'm having trouble finding a Florida man with good old-fashioned Midwestern values! Should I move back? Or should I tough it out and learn to adjust?

—Confused In Coral Gables

Dear Confused,
Don't fool yourself into thinking you know what's going on in this world. The first duty of power is to perpetuate itself, and we don't even know who the actual powerful people are. Truman started the whole American tradition of secrecy after WWII, with Project Paperclip, in which the CIA put captured Nazi scientists to work on America's nuclear arsenal, the space program, and all this "otherworldly" technology they'd come across. (And you know what I mean.) Then they got Truman to create the super-secret Majestic 12 committee to oversee Project Paperclip, not to mention other weird stuff the government wanted hidden. They ran the whole thing, and they've been running it for years, but nobody knows who "they" are. But I'm pretty sure they're all Freemasons.

I'm what my friends call a "neatnik." I like to have absolutely everything in its place. Problem is, the woman I love—I'll call her "Nicole"—is the kind of person who can't be bothered to shelve books, rack CDs, or keep computer files organized. And now she wants us to move in together! How can I get her to change before she drives me nuts?

—Organized In Orchard Park

Dear Organized,
The whole Kennedy thing is so huge because it's at the center of so many other covert shadow-government operations. Kennedy himself was the smallest part of it, because it was actually a power play between Dulles' CIA, the anti-Castro military, LBJ, the Giancana Mafia, and a bunch of other dirty players. Oswald was a patsy, sure, but he put a gun on Jack. Of course, so did other test-mules from Dulles' MK-Ultra LSD-mind-control experiments. Zapruder was in on it, too: He was a KGB mole from way back. And the whole thing had ripple effects, like Jonestown, which was an assassin training camp that got found out. As for the Warren Commission, that thing was a joke—Dulles himself was on it, and there was only one person on the whole commission who wasn't on the CIA payroll and suspected Oswald didn't act alone. He died in a plane crash, after a young congressional aide named Bill Clinton drove him to the airport. It's all true, but nobody wants to admit it. Nobody.

I've been married to the same woman for 30 years, and I still love her very much. But recently, I found out that she had a brief affair in the '70s. It's water under the bridge, and I don't want to ruin a good marriage, but adultery is adultery! What should I do?
—Betrayed In Bethlehem

Dear Betrayed,
Now, Roswell, that's a bunch of crap. The Air Force was in possession of captured alien technology years before that. In '43, they started reverse-engineering a torus-shaped craft that came down in Arizona, and the next thing you know, America has The Bomb, supersonic aircraft, and a space program. Glenn saw stuff up there, flying lights. You can look it up. You know what I think? I think that skirt-chaser Kennedy wanted to spill the beans about our alien friends, so they killed him. He told his girlfriend Marilyn Monroe, and they killed her, too. No doubt, you're wondering, "Who are 'they'?" Well, I think the numbers speak for themselves: The Trinity site, where the first A-bomb was detonated; Dealey Plaza, where Kennedy bought the farm; and Area 51 are all on the 33rd parallel. And what other significance does the number 33 happen to have? It's the highest rank of the Masonic order. Wheels within wheels, my friend. Wheels within wheels.

Alexander Murdoch is a syndicated columnist whose weekly advice column, Ask A Conspiracy Theorist, appears in over 250 newspapers nationwide.

https://www.theonion.com/ask-a-conspiracy-theorist-1819583438
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby tzor on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:40 am

armati wrote:This is too funny, the U.S. gives and has been giving billions to Israel, and some people actually dont believe the Israeli lobbys have any affect on the U.S.

There are two parts to this statement, which are separate ...

The U.S. gives a lot of money. ... They do that quote often.
(2016 numbers)
5.3 b to Iraq
5.0 b to Afghanistan
3.1 b to Israel
3.0 b to Canada
0.7 b to Saudi Arabia

Israel lobbies ... so does almost every other nation as well (like Canada).

You really can replace Israel with Canada and make the same argument. Was Canada responsible for 9/11?

There are 11 Jewish Americans currently serving in Congress ... oh the horror. (Oh wait, 9 are Democrats and that party always sides with the Palestinians.)
Cadet tzor

Postby armati on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:24 pm

The U.S. approved a THIRTY EIGHT BILLION aid package to Israel.

Far cry from your 3.1 number, the U.S. does not give foreign aid dollars to Canada, fire fighting aid at times but canada reciprocates.

I googled it and the answer I got was "your a dum s..t for even asking the question" lol
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Senate
(9 Democrats, 1 Independent)

Michael Bennet (D-CO)
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
House
(18 Democrats, 1 Republican)

David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)
Alan Grayson (D-FL)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
Lee Zeldin (R-NY)*

This list was not my point at all, its ISRAELI lobby that matters and there are many
Christians for Israel alone has over 2 million members.

My point is the U.S. just gave Israel 38 BILLION, it has sumtin to do with lobby groups.

Poverty, open sewers and parasites: ‘America’s dirty shame’
Tropical parasites are thriving in the hot, humid US south, where the poorest areas face new healthcare budget cuts.
https://www.ft.com/content/1a0f1de6-ff5 ... e3738f9ae4

People mix up Jew and Israeli all the time, there are different groups of Jews, just as there are different groups of christians and moslems.

The lobby groups that acquire the aid, military or otherwise are ISRAELI, religion has nutin to do with it.

You can argue of course that the zionists are jewish tho.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:47 pm

forgot to say, that 38 billion might do some good for U.S. citizens, the ones living near open sewers maybe, or the ones decimated by the hurricanes.

Just an idea.

Course Bezos could fix it all with pocket change too.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:29 pm

armati wrote:The U.S. approved a THIRTY EIGHT BILLION aid package to Israel.

Far cry from your 3.1 number, the U.S. does not give foreign aid dollars to Canada, fire fighting aid at times but canada reciprocates.

I googled it and the answer I got was "your a dum s..t for even asking the question" lol

Do you even read the whole articles that you like to quote from?

THIRTY EIGHT BILLION DOLLARS OVER TEN YEARS - or 3.8 Billion a year... not such a far cry from the number Tzor already posted.

Better yet, here is the actual document so you can't keep picking whatever quote you want and framing through your own lens.

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:46 pm

armati wrote:Senate
(9 Democrats, 1 Independent)

Michael Bennet (D-CO)
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Brian Schatz (D-HI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
House
(18 Democrats, 1 Republican)

David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)
Alan Grayson (D-FL)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
Lee Zeldin (R-NY)*

This list was not my point at all, its ISRAELI lobby that matters and there are many
Christians for Israel alone has over 2 million members.

My point is the U.S. just gave Israel 38 BILLION, it has sumtin to do with lobby groups.

Poverty, open sewers and parasites: ‘America’s dirty shame’
Tropical parasites are thriving in the hot, humid US south, where the poorest areas face new healthcare budget cuts.
https://www.ft.com/content/1a0f1de6-ff5 ... e3738f9ae4

People mix up Jew and Israeli all the time, there are different groups of Jews, just as there are different groups of christians and moslems.

The lobby groups that acquire the aid, military or otherwise are ISRAELI, religion has nutin to do with it.

You can argue of course that the zionists are jewish tho.

Huh, I'd forgotten about your list of Jewish people.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:36 am

@mookiemcgee
Tzor posted 3.1 billion, yes 38 billion is over 10 years, that doesnt make it less than 38 billion.

Had Tzor said 3.1 billion a year for 10 years I would not have corrected the statement.

It is a neat statement by Heather no?

She might as well have said,

"We worship you Israel,please allow us to kiss your ass"

"We believe the genocide of the Palestinians is worth paying for, murdering 500 thousand children in Iraq was worth it."

"We really enjoyed destroying Lybia, and we are so so sorry our isis and al qaeda mercenaries have failed to destroy syria for you."

That darn Putin is a tricky guy tho, but heck, we dont mind our own nation falling apart, we support Israel. hooooooraah!

"Direct us to Iran, we love the Yinon plan"

"Please Israel, we are unworthy, let us serve oh Israel,please let us serve".

@Sym, thats not my list, I plagiarized it.

I think you guys might be Israeli, no big deal, but why pretend your something else?

At the very least your good goy.

MAGA...ya...ok.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:51 am

Lol- honestly, I forgot about you plagiarising stuff. I'm guessing this means that you decided to own it rather than fix the problem you have with truth.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:46 pm

You run when exposed Sym.

The list is not mine,(obvious to all but you) you can find it on the net, or, find out when you research the U.S. government, there are a few ways to find out the validity of that list Sym.

".....the problem you have with truth." That seems to be your issue Sym.

I do give you credit for using the strategy of repeating the same bs until it becomes truth tho.

There might even be a simpleton or two on this site that believes you.

Best of luck with it.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:08 pm

If you want it explained simply. Russian's have pee-pee tape, and own entire trump empire in a defacto way. Israelis have the same evidence and have indicated to trump they will use it to debase his presidency if he doesn't start cozying up. So basically now America exectutive branch is run by a convergence of Israelis and Russian interests. The end.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:08 pm

armati wrote:You run when exposed Sym.

The list is not mine,(obvious to all but you) you can find it on the net, or, find out when you research the U.S. government, there are a few ways to find out the validity of that list Sym.

".....the problem you have with truth." That seems to be your issue Sym.

I do give you credit for using the strategy of repeating the same bs until it becomes truth tho.

There might even be a simpleton or two on this site that believes you.

Best of luck with it.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about, other than you dislike me, and also Jewish people.
Sergeant Symmetry

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,