Conquer Club

Wise words from the Mods

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Wise words from the Mods

Postby Razorvich on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:00 am

The Moderation Team here at CC are wise of the ways of the world.
Let us share some of our wisdom to ye to whom are lost in the world

How to spread the word?
EASY !! RIGHT HERE !!

Let this thread be full of life lessons, words of wisdom to get others through another rough day of existence.
A positive thread on how to avoid the pitfalls and traps we face on a daily basis.
A thread that says ... YES.. by f*ck don't do this.. or you WILL be screwed over

I invite all current Mods to contribute many examples of "Life Advice" to those to whom look up to the wise.

I will go first.

NEVER trust these animals.... Emus, Roos, Monkeys and Goats... they will all f*ck you up given the chance
(more examples to follow)

High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Re: Wise words from the Mods

Postby dgz345 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:16 am

Life is colorful like a rainbow. Some days are good and some are not but if you add all together you get white for hope!
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:54 am

You may find that in life, once you decide to change for the better, those around you will also start to change for the better once you have taken the first steps.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Keefie on Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:42 am

If you decide to speak always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:10 am

Razorvich wrote:The Moderation Team here at CC are wise of the ways of the world.
Let us share some of our wisdom to ye to whom are lost in the world

How to spread the word?
EASY !! RIGHT HERE !!

Let this thread be full of life lessons, words of wisdom to get others through another rough day of existence.
A positive thread on how to avoid the pitfalls and traps we face on a daily basis.
A thread that says ... YES.. by f*ck don't do this.. or you WILL be screwed over

I invite all current Mods to contribute many examples of "Life Advice" to those to whom look up to the wise.

I will go first.

NEVER trust these animals.... Emus, Roos, Monkeys and Goats... they will all f*ck you up given the chance
(more examples to follow)

Add Canadian Geese to that list.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby nietzsche on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:17 pm

TIME IS UP!!!!

LIFT MY CHAT BAN!!!!!

ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby benga on Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Don't listen to advice.
Sergeant benga

Postby dgz345 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:26 pm

nietzsche wrote:TIME IS UP!!!!

LIFT MY CHAT BAN!!!!!

ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!ImageFREE NIETZSCHE!

You need to calm down. You soon need to get some cotton to put in your nose because of the nosebleed you will get from overexertion.
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby groovysmurf on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Don't hide yourself away from the world just because you've been hurt. Shutting yourself down and building a wall around your heart will only ensure that you never again feel the warmth and comfort that a true friend can bring, even from many miles away.
Major groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby king achilles on Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:18 pm

I AGREE, King A. That is well-stated.

JP4f

king achilles wrote:Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:12 am

Keefie wrote:If you decide to speak always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind.

Keefie, you currently have a bunch of poisonous animals as your sig and avi. A millipede and a snake emphasising that they and you are venomous.

That doesn't really gel with your message.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Keefie on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:06 am

Symmetry wrote:
Keefie wrote:If you decide to speak always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind.

Keefie, you currently have a bunch of poisonous animals as your sig and avi. A millipede and a snake emphasising that they and you are venomous.

It is a Giant Centipede.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:20 am

Keefie wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

It is a Giant Centipede.

Apologies, I get them confused. Now that we're talking about it though, what's with the venom theme?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Keefie on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:14 am

Symmetry wrote:
Keefie wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

It is a Giant Centipede.

Apologies, I get them confused. Now that we're talking about it though, what's with the venom theme?

It has more of an impact that 'The Fluffy Bunny Wunnies'
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:57 am

Keefie wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Keefie wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

It is a Giant Centipede.

Sergeant Symmetry

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:09 pm

Keefie wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Keefie wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

It is a Giant Centipede.

Armadillo*
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,