Conquer Club

Trump to declare State of Emergency - build the wall!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trump to declare State of Emergency - build the wall!

Postby armati on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:11 pm

What the people here say about you is true Bernie.

Your opinion is always welcome. ;)
Sergeant armati

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:48 pm

armati wrote:What the people here say about you is true Bernie.

What did they say? That I'm a chick magnet? True, but enough about me.

Why are you spewing out hate all the time? Try loving your fellow man. How about being more like Jesus?

I'm worried that one day you'll be involved in some horrible anti-Christian act and claim that you were just doing God's work.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby armati on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:56 am

:lol:
Sergeant armati

Postby riskllama on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:52 pm

armati wrote:What the people here say about you is true Bernie.

it is?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby tzor on Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:48 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Why are you spewing out hate all the time? Try loving your fellow man. How about being more like Jesus?

Sure, I can always make a knotted whip and drive you out of the temple. :twisted:
Cadet tzor

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:33 am

Build the wall!!!!
Major betiko

Postby karel on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:27 am

I agree build the wall at any cost.fook the left and their solicits shit....would not bother me if the wall cost 50 bil still cheaper then feeding these welfare people,time to end it
Corporal karel

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:09 am

karel wrote:I agree build the wall at any cost.fook the left and their solicits shit....would not bother me if the wall cost 50 bil still cheaper then feeding these welfare people,time to end it

Fukkkn poor people!

Postby waauw on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:32 pm

karel wrote:I agree build the wall at any cost.fook the left and their solicits shit....would not bother me if the wall cost 50 bil still cheaper then feeding these welfare people,time to end it

Don't most of your illegal immigrants arrive by airplane? And not by landborder crossing?
Lieutenant waauw

Postby HitRed on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:59 pm

Build an overpass from Mexico to Canada. Solved!
Captain HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:00 pm

waauw wrote:

Don't most of your illegal immigrants arrive by airplane? And not by landborder crossing?

I don't know about that but I do know we've had a problem with Irish overstaying their visas for decades. They come here illegally, then they get naturalized eventually, and it creates a bridge for their 27 siblings to come in.

Ireland estimates as many as 50,000 unauthorized Irish are living in the shadows in America. Fionnuala Quinlan, the Irish consul general in Boston, says with the island's small population there's hardly a family in Ireland that doesn't know of someone living illegally in the U.S.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/22/57893025 ... on-dragnet

Things like this transform the characteristics of cities. Boston used to not always be an Irish ghetto. It was a normal and respectable city and the center of New England Protestantism until the late 1800s. Then the Irish started arriving and now everyone associates it with being the cesspit it is. And, we've become so accustomed to this new Boston, that most Americans now think it's quaint and endearing to have all of that city's incredible history overrun by these people.

The solution for air travelers is a larger and better resourced ICE and President Trump has given us that. We need a combination of approaches, a wall included.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:07 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
waauw wrote:

I don't know about that but I do know we've had a problem with Irish overstaying their visas for decades. They come here illegally, then they get naturalized eventually, and it creates a bridge for their 27 siblings to come in.

Ireland estimates as many as 50,000 unauthorized Irish are living in the shadows in America. Fionnuala Quinlan, the Irish consul general in Boston, says with the island's small population there's hardly a family in Ireland that doesn't know of someone living illegally in the U.S.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/22/57893025 ... on-dragnet

Things like this transform the characteristics of cities. Boston used to not always be an Irish ghetto. It was a normal and respectable city and the center of New England Protestantism until the late 1800s. Then the Irish started arriving and now everyone associates it with being the cesspit it is.

The solution for air travelers is a larger and better resourced ICE and President Trump has given us that. We need a combination of approaches, a wall included.

The walls are closing in around Trump. :lol:

Nancy is winning!

Who's next on Mueller's list? Don Jr., Kuschner or Ivanka? After that
Pence?
Last edited by Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby tzor on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:33 pm

1. We need a wall.
  2. It needs to be made of stone.
  3. It needs ... machicolations
Boiling oil dispenser with motion detection optional ... :twisted:
Cadet tzor

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,