Conquer Club

THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:25 am

GaryDenton wrote:I am not a fan of Robert L. Woodson, Sr., A Black conservative member of the American Enterprise Institute whose last project I know of is publishing conservative Black essays trying to counter the 1619 Project.
Doing the "Yes, Massa, we proud to work here inside the plantation house, don't send me back out to the fields. Slavery, sho nuff has been good for us." a modern version.

I say that this is rather racist viewpoint by GaryD.

Early life, family, and education
Woodson was born in Philadelphia. His father died soon after and Woodson and his four siblings were raised by his mother. In 1954 he dropped out of high school to join the Air Force. While in the Air Force he passed the GED tests. After leaving the Air Force he went on to graduate from Cheyney University in 1962 with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and then from the University of Pennsylvania in 1965 with a Master of Social Work.[3]

In 1977 Woodson married Ellen Hylton, and together they have raised four children: Robert Woodson Jr., Jamal Woodson, Tanya Woodson-Monestel, and Ralph Woodson.[3] On February 8, 2003, his son, Robert L. Woodson Jr., was killed in an automobile accident.[4] An award has been named for Woodson Jr. by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, where he had previously been employed.[5]

Civil rights activism
Robert Woodson has been actively involved in civil rights and community development since 1962.

Community development, 1962–1968
While completing his graduate work, Woodson became actively involved in the civil rights movement, directing and coordinating community development programs for a number of local and national organizations, including the NAACP.[3]

Unitarian Services Committee, social worker, Boston, 1968–1971
After resigning from the NAACP, Woodson moved to Boston, where he spent three years as a social worker with the Unitarian Services Committee.[3]

National Urban League, Administration of Justice Division, director, New York City, 1971–1973
As a director of the National Urban League, Woodson began to develop a strategy to reduce crime by strengthening community institutions that were closest to the problems of high-crime areas.[3][6]

American Enterprise Institute, 1974–1981
Woodson continued to develop the idea of neighborhood empowerment during his time as director of the American Enterprise Institute's Neighborhood Revitalization Project in Washington, DC. He then became an adjunct fellow providing technical support and advice to community groups.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Woodson
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Re: THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:23 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
GaryDenton wrote:I am not a fan of Robert L. Woodson, Sr., A Black conservative member of the American Enterprise Institute whose last project I know of is publishing conservative Black essays trying to counter the 1619 Project.
Doing the "Yes, Massa, we proud to work here inside the plantation house, don't send me back out to the fields. Slavery, sho nuff has been good for us." a modern version.

I say that this is rather racist viewpoint by GaryD.

Early life, family, and education
Woodson was born in Philadelphia. His father died soon after and Woodson and his four siblings were raised by his mother. In 1954 he dropped out of high school to join the Air Force. While in the Air Force he passed the GED tests. After leaving the Air Force he went on to graduate from Cheyney University in 1962 with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and then from the University of Pennsylvania in 1965 with a Master of Social Work.[3]

In 1977 Woodson married Ellen Hylton, and together they have raised four children: Robert Woodson Jr., Jamal Woodson, Tanya Woodson-Monestel, and Ralph Woodson.[3] On February 8, 2003, his son, Robert L. Woodson Jr., was killed in an automobile accident.[4] An award has been named for Woodson Jr. by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, where he had previously been employed.[5]

Civil rights activism
Robert Woodson has been actively involved in civil rights and community development since 1962.

Community development, 1962–1968
While completing his graduate work, Woodson became actively involved in the civil rights movement, directing and coordinating community development programs for a number of local and national organizations, including the NAACP.[3]

Unitarian Services Committee, social worker, Boston, 1968–1971
After resigning from the NAACP, Woodson moved to Boston, where he spent three years as a social worker with the Unitarian Services Committee.[3]

National Urban League, Administration of Justice Division, director, New York City, 1971–1973
As a director of the National Urban League, Woodson began to develop a strategy to reduce crime by strengthening community institutions that were closest to the problems of high-crime areas.[3][6]

American Enterprise Institute, 1974–1981
Woodson continued to develop the idea of neighborhood empowerment during his time as director of the American Enterprise Institute's Neighborhood Revitalization Project in Washington, DC. He then became an adjunct fellow providing technical support and advice to community groups.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Woodson

How easily you identify racism is remarkebale.
Yet you need sources for the central park 5 or the birther movement. :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,