Conquer Club

THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THE ATTACK ON HISTORY!...MUST STOP!!!

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:15 am

armati wrote:Fought for states rights.

I know I know, you guys know and understand more than people that were actually there.
You guys should right a book,oops, do a u tube video. ;-)

There's been enough books written about the subject. You might consider going down to the library and reading one.

"Guys that were actually there" doesn't mean shit when the highest rank the guy achieved was 'corporal'. Men at the corporal level aren't even told what their lieutenant is thinking, much less what their leaders are thinking. They are lied to all the time, because if they knew that the war was just to make their masters rich they wouldn't go.

99% of wars are fought by guys who think they're defending their homeland. It's almost always a lie. It's almost always about the wealth or power of their political masters.

If you go to the actual source documents, the declarations of the seceding states, the letters and diaries of the confederate, they make it very clear that their intention was the preservation of slavery, plain and simple.

If you don't want to take the long walk down to the library, here's a very nice online article:
https://qz.com/378533/for-the-last-time-the-american-civil-war-was-not-about-states-rights/
Just a short excerpt:
The declaration of secession for Texas is perhaps the most dogmatic. On Feb. 2, 1861, state leaders published a defense of slavery that amounted to little more than a bizarre, quasi-eugenic treatise for white supremacy. “Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated States to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility [sic] and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people,” it begins, before taking a wildly offensive turn, even by the standards of the day:

“We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.”

Of all the state governments that published “declarations of the causes of secession” like these (some published shorter “ordinances of secession”), none mentioned the ostensible injustices of America’s tariff system. None complained of high taxes, or even states’ rights in a general sense. All, however, passionately pontificated on the necessity of preserving an institution of slavery; and that no such preservation could be maintained within the Union as it was then organized. Ironically, secession, and the creation of a Confederacy was the only conceivable way of maintaining the status quo.

(emphasis added)
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:07 pm

As I said, you guys know more than the people that were there.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:29 pm

armati wrote:As I said, you guys know more than the people that were there.

You and Putin's bottom bitch (Paul Craig Roberts) were alive 200 years ago?

Pretty sure Duk was quoting a documents produced by people 'that were there', during the time 'it was happening'. Not sure where you take fault with that
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby riskllama on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby armati on Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:38 pm

the New York Tribune published Horace Greeley's "The Prayer of Twenty Millions," calling upon Lincoln to take a clear position on the abolition of slavery.

Lincon “If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.”

The secessionists claimed that according to the Constitution every state had the right to leave the Union. Lincoln claimed that they did not have that right. He opposed secession for these reasons: ... A government that allows secession will disintegrate into anarchy.

Four Slave States Stay in the Union
Despite their acceptance of slavery, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, and Missouri did not join the Confederacy.
" if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.”

Northern states had slavery, the north invaded the south over the right to succeed. State Rights.
The south was fighting for state rights.

Exactly as Mr Howell said.

But then again, you guys know better than people that were actually there.
Sergeant armati

Postby riskllama on Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:09 pm

you are taking that Lincoln quote completely out of context, bud... :? - Lincoln was personally totes agin' slavery, which is also clearly stated in the very same letter you just quoted.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mrswdk on Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:06 am

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby armati on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:51 am

Risklama, not out of context at all.

He was answering a question. He is saying the union is his priority, not slavery, even tho he disagreed with it.

not invading, 4 slave states in the union proves the war was not about slavery.

A simple query, why wernt the 4 northern slave states invaded?

The answer is obvious with a little critical thinking, the 4 northern slave states were not succeeding, the southern slave states were succeeding, thats why they were invaded.
The war was about state rights, not slavery.( sure,slavery was a contentious issue at the time)

All the southern states had to do to prevent the war was agree they didnt have the right to succeed, limited states rights,and voila, no war.
They fought for the constitution of the united states. State rights.

Course another way to prevent the war is Lincoln could have stuck to the constitution.

I find it interesting how effective indoctrination is, Carlin was right, tptb want obedient workers, they absolutely do not want critical thinkers.

"Those were dark times. They also coincided with Edward Bernays 1928 publication of Propaganda, in which he revealed the existence of an invisible government who used propaganda to manipulate the minds of the public to insure those controlling the levers of power were able to engineer their desired outcomes."..........from

ARE YOU LOVING YOUR SERVITUDE?

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020 ... servitude/
Sergeant armati

Postby jimboston on Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:16 pm

armati wrote:1947 Interview with Corporal Julius Franklin "General" Howell (1846-1948)

https://youtu.be/lfqIa4dDxrw

Fought for states rights.

I know I know, you guys know and understand more than people that were actually there.
You guys should right a book,oops, do a u tube video. ;-)

One guy does not a country make.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:27 am

------ HISTORY will not fall to the LEFT :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:04 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------ HISTORY will not fall to the LEFT :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

And it won't! (provided republicans take back their party and return to their values)
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:17 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:------ HISTORY will not fall to the LEFT :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

And it won't! (provided Democrats take back their party and return to their values)

--------Fixed, you're welcome... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).. O:) ... Liberal Teachers ,can stop their LEFT crap,like they have been doing the past 50 years... :roll:

Postby degaston on Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:24 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

And it won't! (provided Democrats take back their party and return to their values)

--------Fixed, you're welcome... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).. O:) ... Liberal Teachers ,can stop their LEFT crap,like they have been doing the past 50 years... :roll:

So you're saying Democrats should return to their racist past? No thanks. We gave that up when Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, and the Republicans decided to welcome racist voters since they had no place in the Democratic party anymore.
Brigadier degaston

Postby riskllama on Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:28 pm

degaston wins this thread.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:25 am

degaston wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

So you're saying Democrats should return to their racist past? No thanks. We gave that up when Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, and the Republicans decided to welcome racist voters since they had no place in the Democratic party anymore.

------------Return to family values.....
-------Democrats are the racist party....... Identity politics...Is what is separating AMERICA...Pay attention....That is their 21st century trick...to hold on to voters...As they have done time and time again... people just keep getting fooled... Don't worry Democrat voters...The DNC will call on you again in 4 years... :lol: :lol: :lol:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Some of us...will keep fighting THE ATTACK ON HISTORY...As the Libraries of Alexandria,Egypt,kept History safe, during The DARK AGES... :D ...

Postby degaston on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:54 am

ConfederateSS wrote:Image

FYI, The Library of Alexandria was essentially gone over 200 years before the dark ages. Its decline started when Ptolemy VIII Physcon expelled scholars and intellectuals ("elites") from Alexandria. Sounds like he'd feel right at home in the Republican party.
Brigadier degaston

Postby jimboston on Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:01 am

ConfederateSS wrote:------------Return to family values.....

Define “Family Values”.

Does this mean a place where gay people can be beat and have no protection from the police?

Does this mean a place where men are “head of house” and as such they can beat and abuse their wives and children without fear of prosecution?

Is this a place where innocent children from broken marriages are shunned by other children because their parents are divorced?

There are some things about the past that is good, and there is some truly nasty and evil shit.

ConfederateSS wrote:
-------Democrats are the racist party.......

Ummm... so no. Neither Party is “racist”. That said there are elements in each party that can be perceived as racist... but if you had to choose which was it’d be the Republicans. (I wouldn’t choose.)

ConfederateSS wrote:
Identity politics...Is what is separating AMERICA...

He’s not wrong here. The Left’s insistence on certain language is frustrating and counterproductive. It divides people. The policies are often fine... not always but often. The language is divisive and the “shame” of white liberals is palpable and not really warranted. How about we say “we want to help people in need”... instead of saying “we want to help people who’ve been ‘historically disadvantaged’”? To a person who is disadvantaged NOW or in need NOW... they don’t if their ‘race’ or ‘ethnicity’ has been historically disadvantaged or not... what matters is TODAY.

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:10 pm

--------Yes, what matters TODAY...we don't need, African American,Latian American,Asian American, Native American...etc..etc...Labels,Labels.......We are all AMERICANS period :!: :!: :!: ....What does a passport say???...U.S. CITIZEN...PERIOD....Until the labels of The DEMOCRATS STOP.....The Separation of the Country will not stop.... PERIOD :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: .....Until those face that FACT....They can continue to believe and spread their crap :!: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....WE ARE AMERICANS 8-) 8-) 8-) =D> =D> =D>

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:23 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:Yes, what matters TODAY...we don't need, African American,Latian American,Asian American, Native American...etc..etc...Labels,Labels.......We are all AMERICANS period :!: :!: :!: ....What does a passport say???...U.S. CITIZEN...PERIOD....Until the labels of The DEMOCRATS STOP.....The Separation of the Country will not stop....

Pretty poetry. But when the cops stop and frisk someone who isn't doing any wrong, all they care about is that his skin is darker than theirs, which makes him a suspect. You're right, the labels don't matter. It really doesn't matter if he's actually black, or South Asian, or some kind of mixed race. All that matters is that he's darker than they are, which in their mind makes him suspicious.

You're not going to fix the problem until you admit that it exists. The Republican strategy of living in denial and having a bag of 10,000 excuses every time the cops abuse or kill someone doesn't address the problem.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:44 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:--------Yes, what matters TODAY...we don't need, African American,Latian American,Asian American, Native American...etc..etc...Labels,Labels.......We are all AMERICANS period :!: :!: :!: ....What does a passport say???...U.S. CITIZEN...PERIOD....Until the labels of The DEMOCRATS STOP.....The Separation of the Country will not stop.... PERIOD :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: .....Until those face that FACT....They can continue to believe and spread their crap :!: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....WE ARE AMERICANS 8-) 8-) 8-) =D> =D> =D>

I find it ironic the person saying stop the labels has the name Confederate which is a label. Also ends all his posts with The Blue and Silver Rebellion. Isn't that being divisive?

As far as labels of African American, Latin American, Asian American, Native American...etc..etc. those are labels of heritage. Where someone's ancestors came from. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. But then again that is something I think someone with the name Confederate might understand.

The labels that I think are divisive are ones that you identify with. If someone identifies as a female but is in a male body in my opinion they are a male. Now who they sleep with is none of my concern. I just don't want someone in a males body to walk into the restroom where my grand daughter just entered.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jimboston on Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:02 pm

armati wrote:the New York Tribune published Horace Greeley's "The Prayer of Twenty Millions," calling upon Lincoln to take a clear position on the abolition of slavery.

Lincon “If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.”

The secessionists claimed that according to the Constitution every state had the right to leave the Union. Lincoln claimed that they did not have that right. He opposed secession for these reasons: ... A government that allows secession will disintegrate into anarchy.

Four Slave States Stay in the Union
Despite their acceptance of slavery, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, and Missouri did not join the Confederacy.
" if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.”

Northern states had slavery, the north invaded the south over the right to succeed. State Rights.
The south was fighting for state rights.

Exactly as Mr Howell said.

But then again, you guys know better than people that were actually there.

The North WAS fighting to save the Union. You are correct there.

The South however was NOT fighting for “States’ Rights”. This is a myth.
The South was fighting to protect the institution of slavery.
The wealthy and educated and informed citizens of the South knew Lincoln wasn’t going to slavery immediately.
They also knew that (at that point) the end of slavery was only a matter of time if they stayed in the Union.

You can have two side fighting for reasons that are not “opposite” reasons.

Just because ONE person in the south thought he was fighting for “States’ Rights” does not ‘make it so’.
The wealthy slave holders we’re smart enough to realize that in order to get the general populace on their
side they needed to pretend it was about something “bigger”... something like “States’ Rights”.

Postby jimboston on Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:07 pm

He’s not wrong that the language many Liberals use is divisive.

I’m not saying there isn’t racial injustice... there is.

At the same time you can’t deny the feelings and beliefs of many people who supported Trump.
I’m not talking about the actual racists or people who invaded the Capital... I’m talking about the other 60Million people who voted for him.

Denying their feelings does nothing to help bring us together. Yes, you also can’t deny the feelings of minorities who have felt racial injustice first hand... is it not possible to acknowledge the feelings of both sides?

Language matters.

Postby The ram on Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:46 am

jimboston wrote:He’s not wrong that the language many Liberals use is divisive.

I’m not saying there isn’t racial injustice... there is.

At the same time you can’t deny the feelings and beliefs of many people who supported Trump.
I’m not talking about the actual racists or people who invaded the Capital... I’m talking about the other 60Million people who voted for him.

Denying their feelings does nothing to help bring us together. Yes, you also can’t deny the feelings of minorities who have felt racial injustice first hand... is it not possible to acknowledge the feelings of both sides?

Language matters.

The thing I find strange about America is that ever since the great migration, white people in the north have proved how much they want to live amongst black people with their feet.
Cadet The ram

Postby jimboston on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:02 pm

People suck.

... And people have segregated themselves and/or forced “others” to segregate since the dawn on time.

Postby The ram on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:36 pm

jimboston wrote:People suck.

... And people have segregated themselves and/or forced “others” to segregate since the dawn on time.

Maybe, just maybe people prefer to be amongst their own. Is that a bad thing? Should people be forced to live amongst people that they'd rather not live with? This phenomenon is not only in the US, but all over western Europe. So, if white people in general don't want black neighbour's, who is encouraging black immigration?

I know that presently in the town of Gateshead that a Jewish only housing development is under way, any and all complaints were disregarded as anti semitic.
Cadet The ram

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,