Conquer Club

Biden causes Crisis at the US-Mexico Border

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden causes Crisis at the US-Mexico Border

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:00 am

Pack Rat wrote:More nonsense from our MAGA Queen.

Obviously p-rat does not comprehend the issues regarding illegal immigration. Unless he has an intelligent response here, there is no need for me to respond to his continued drivel.

Note what he has criticized:

1) I copy and paste too much.

2) When I point out WHY I copied and pasted here in this thread, he now claims that I post nonsense.

3) When you cannot confront the issue(s) with facts, blame and attack the person who posts the facts. Try odious insults as refutation.

4) Conclusion: His recent responses are ineffective, not true, and are thus impotent. Therefore, I need not respond to him any further in this thread.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:35 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:More nonsense from our MAGA Queen.

Obviously p-rat does not comprehend the issues regarding illegal immigration. Unless he has an intelligent response here, there is no need for me to respond to his continued drivel.

Note what he has criticized:

1) I copy and paste too much.

2) When I point out WHY I copied and pasted here in this thread, he now claims that I post nonsense.

3) When you cannot confront the issue(s) with facts, blame and attack the person who posts the facts. Try odious insults as refutation.

4) Conclusion: His recent responses are ineffective, not true, and are thus impotent. Therefore, I need not respond to him any further in this thread.

Listen up sad sack.

We piled facts up and you just poo-poo them with your typical word salad of biased media, lies and insults. You do try to throw in 5 dollar words to make it seem that you are some deep thinker. But, the facts are simple...you are a MAGA cult follower who is embarrassed to admit he is a Trumper.

...and yes, you do copy/paste the hell out of these threads. You constantly demand answers to your ridiculous questions and half the time we don't even understand where you are coming from.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:41 am

ALL LIES by the consummate spreader of falsehoods, the p-rat.

btw: I went into the $11 chest and found the appropriate word for you. I don't think you can handle anything more expensive. :roll: :lol: =D> I guess you have learned another word besides fukn. There is a SHRED of hope for p-rat.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:34 pm

Lies, falsehoods and diatribes are your typical responses.

There's only one side to facts, but alternative facts are just b.s. being used in your copy/paste combat against facts.

Again, let's get the bi-partisan Border Security Bill passed, which will put more boots on the ground, more judges to reduce the backlogged cases and secure our southern border. Doing nothing is what is making this crisis worse. Trump and his spineless chimpanzee supporters need the crisis to continue for political hay.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:51 pm

Wow, p-rat must now be really upset since he had to use BOLD, Italicized, and HUGE font. This is another SAD, Pathetic and Impotent Response from Mr. Word Salad. Try again, p-rat. One day you may get lucky and actually post a semi-intelligent response.

It does not address the issues I presented on the weaknesses of the border bill. It simply does little to reverse the FLOOD that Biden unleashed. ALERT: The horses are OUT of the Barn.

combat against facts.
?? You mean when I set the record STRAIGHT to refute your falsehoods? with well-documented facts from reputable sources? That is you weak response? What can I say? hmmm..... Let me say that this response is impuissant.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:54 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Wow, p-rat must now be really upset since he had to use BOLD, Italicized, and HUGE font. This is another SAD, Pathetic and Impotent Response from Mr. Word Salad. Try again, p-rat. One day you may get lucky and actually post a semi-intelligent response.

It does not address the issues I presented on the weaknesses of the border bill. It simply does little to reverse the FLOOD that Biden unleashed. ALERT: The horses are OUT of the Barn.

combat against facts.
?? You mean when I set the record STRAIGHT to refute your falsehoods? with well-documented facts from reputable sources? That is you weak response? What can I say? hmmm..... Let me say that this response is impuissant.

I'm just concerned with not only your MAGA illness, but your eye sight. Did you not listen to mom and what excess masterbation can do to your vision?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:05 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Wow, p-rat must now be really upset since he had to use BOLD, Italicized, and HUGE font. This is another SAD, Pathetic and Impotent Response from Mr. Word Salad. Try again, p-rat. One day you may get lucky and actually post a semi-intelligent response.

combat against facts.

I'm just concerned with not only your MAGA illness, but your eye sight. Did you not listen to mom and what excess masterbation can do to your vision?

Is that why you had to use such large font? I am not the expert on masturbation that you apparently are.

btw: Just to repeat, I am not a MAGA, whatever that means. I know what an idiot Trump is. Unlike you, I acknowlege the limitations of Biden, too.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:39 pm

Oh....JP4Fun nevers masterbates. My apologies to your medical issues.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby HitRed on Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:10 pm

I got to meet the Ambassador to _____ and he said the open border is ruining coffee plantations in central and south America. Coffee production relies heavily on manual labor.
Captain HitRed

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:15 pm

HitRed wrote:I got to meet the Ambassador to _____ and he said the open border is ruining coffee plantations in central and south America. Coffee production relies heavily on manual labor.

Don't you worry about the coffee plantations.
The Lord will provide more exploited laborers to keep your coffee reasonably cheap and plentiful!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:20 am

Lauren Boebert trusted science & medical professionals to treat a serious condition, using her government-funded top-tier health insurance funded by taxpayers. She will enjoy paid leave during recovery before renewing her efforts to prevent you & I from getting the same benefits.

She is this week's GOP-Russian tart.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:50 pm

More trouble for Biden:

The proportion of Americans who believe the United States doesn't have control over its external borders has increased substantially over the past eight months according to a new poll conducted exclusively for Newsweek.

The survey of eligible voters, carried out by Redfield & Wilton Strategies, found just 20 percent think the U.S. has "control over its borders," down from 34 percent in August 2023. This is a significant blow for the Biden administration with presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump having made tightening border control one of the main pillars of his bid for a second White House term.

Irregular immigration has become a top political issue over the past few years, with 9.8 million migrant encounters recorded between October 2019 and January 2024, according to figures from U.S. Customs and Border Protection. On April 12, Texas Governor Greg Abbott said that 507,200 suspected undocumented migrants had been detained in his state since 2021 when he launched Operation Lone Star to combat illegal crossings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-suffers-border-blow/ar-AA1nnH8g?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=a5415a1912ce49129c14f7b80c357cca&ei=23
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:25 pm

Thank you Trump and his crazy MAGA and spineless representatives in Congress for not bringing the toughest border control security bill to a simple up or down vote.

Republicans now own the chaos at our southern border
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,