Conquer Club

Biden causes Crisis at the US-Mexico Border

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden causes Crisis at the US-Mexico Border

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:28 pm

Please ignore/foe me.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:12 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:and by his pathetic speeches, delivery, and speech.

I don't know who's speeches you're listening to. I'll admit I don't listen to very many, but I did listen to Biden's State of the Union a couple years ago and it was the most straightforward and professional SofU I've heard in at least 20 years.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:21 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

I don't know who's speeches you're listening to. I'll admit I don't listen to very many, but I did listen to Biden's State of the Union a couple years ago and it was the most straightforward and professional SofU I've heard in at least 20 years.

Having not heard 'very many'l what are you even comparing it to?
In any case, having committees of professional speechwriters on staff to make one seem erudite and intelligent is just spit-polishing bullshit.
Captain Votanic

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:26 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Please ignore/foe me.

See Jus', you fall into their hands when you do that.
Now you'll probably need to unfoe just to get a grasp of what is meant.
And don't worry about being banned or foed by them, that just shows they fear the truth and want to silence you.
Instead, keep reading critically, and you'll usually identify most of what is false and worthless.
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:16 pm

Votanic wrote:

And don't worry about being banned or foed by them, that just shows they fear the truth and want to silence you.
Instead, keep reading critically, and you'll usually identify most of what is false and worthless.

Votanic is desperate for allies, lol.

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:28 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
Votanic wrote:

Votanic is desperate for allies, lol.

No you're wrong again. I always tell people foeing is a mistake.
But this latest statement of yours does reveal more about your own 'troll-gang' mentality.
Captain Votanic

Postby riskllama on Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:19 pm

a wise person always used to say on here that foeing is for the weak.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:12 am

Dukasaur wrote:

JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:36 am

Votanic wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Having not heard 'very many'l what are you even comparing it to?

Other SofU speeches of recent times.

Bush's bullshit prevarications, Obama's flowery attempts to sound more brilliant than he really was, Trump's bombastic bullshit.

Votanic wrote:In any case, having committees of professional speechwriters on staff to make one seem erudite and intelligent is just spit-polishing bullshit.

That's partly true. But the while the pros do a lot of the work, the speaker is part of the team. His input is key.
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:41 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Anybody can make a blooper reel. I'm sure if there had been 24/7 cameras back in the day, you could make a blooper reel of Churchill's weak moments, or Pericles', or Cicero's. Yes, people sometimes trip over their words. Intelligent listeners have a quiet chuckle but continue to listen.
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby lokisgal on Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:25 am

Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Anybody can make a blooper reel. I'm sure if there had been 24/7 cameras back in the day, you could make a blooper reel of Churchill's weak moments, or Pericles', or Cicero's. Yes, people sometimes trip over their words. Intelligent listeners have a quiet chuckle but continue to listen.

If ya'll want we can post so many blooper reels of dumpster fire - as for the fart - at least Biden doesnt wear adult diapers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-4M85B3HNg
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:18 am

Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

More Biden Blunders:
40 years of MISTAKES
Nathan Hutchinson

sports@richmondregister.com

Aug 28, 2021

In 2014, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates infamous said this about Joe Biden-- "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Gates had plenty of evidence to support that bold statement, which appeared in his book, "Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War."

Biden opposed the 1991 Gulf War.

He supported the invasion of Iraq in 2002, but was against the "surge," which led to great progress, then as vice president, Biden oversaw the premature withdraw of U.S. troops, which led to ISIS taking over huge portions of the middle east.

In 2011, Biden advised President Barack Obama not to authorize the mission that killed Osama Bid Laden.

And not that long ago, Biden said "the Taliban per se is not our enemy."

A decade after Gates -- a man who served in both Democrat and Republican administrations -- made that honest, yet stunning, assessment of Biden's judgement on foreign affairs, his words hold more truth than ever before.

https://www.richmondregister.com/opinion/columns/40-years-of-mistakes/article_522eae19-02f6-54a8-b793-7ab96b6b0313.html
JP4Fun

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:39 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

More Biden Blunders:
40 years of MISTAKES
Nathan Hutchinson

sports@richmondregister.com

Aug 28, 2021

In 2014, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates infamous said this about Joe Biden-- "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Gates had plenty of evidence to support that bold statement, which appeared in his book, "Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War."

Biden opposed the 1991 Gulf War.

He supported the invasion of Iraq in 2002, but was against the "surge," which led to great progress, then as vice president, Biden oversaw the premature withdraw of U.S. troops, which led to ISIS taking over huge portions of the middle east.

In 2011, Biden advised President Barack Obama not to authorize the mission that killed Osama Bid Laden.

And not that long ago, Biden said "the Taliban per se is not our enemy."

A decade after Gates -- a man who served in both Democrat and Republican administrations -- made that honest, yet stunning, assessment of Biden's judgement on foreign affairs, his words hold more truth than ever before.

https://www.richmondregister.com/opinion/columns/40-years-of-mistakes/article_522eae19-02f6-54a8-b793-7ab96b6b0313.html

Quick, change the topic :lol:

So you go with the hawk in Gates over Joe, who tends to look for the more peaceful solution?
And i thought rightwingers opose every war effort. lol

https://thehill.com/opinion/internation ... rld-stage/
Colonel pmac666

Postby GaryDenton on Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:28 pm

Biden had a stutter he spent years overcoming. Public speaking is not his forte.
Trump learned from a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-kept-hitler-speeches-bed-204532837.html

{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are destroying America.
Private GaryDenton

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:37 pm

Jusplay4fun is not to be taken seriously.

He's a lost cause for lost causes.

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:17 pm

lokisgal wrote: at least Biden doesnt wear adult diapers

This seems at best unproven, and at worst flat out wrong.

It's far more likely they both wear adult diapers, the difference is Biden trusts the people around him enough to listen when they tell him he needs to change his diapy, Trump just sits in his poop and makes everyone else in the room uncomfy.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:52 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Biden had a stutter he spent years overcoming. Public speaking is not his forte.
Trump learned from a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-kept-hitler-speeches-bed-204532837.html

And the stutter explains his foreign policy blunders? I doubt it.

Cā€™MON MANā€¦!

AND his speech is REGRESSINGā€¦.? Really?

And GaryD is forced to resort to the FAVORITE tactics of Liberals, implying that Trump is a racist. GaryD fails AGAIN. Cā€™MON MANā€¦!
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:21 am

5 asylum-seekers arrested for assault on police officers in Times Square
The assault occurred Saturday as officers were taking someone into custody.

Five asylum-seekers have been arrested on charges they assaulted police officers in Midtown Manhattan, the NYPD said.

The assault occurred Saturday afternoon near Times Square as two officers were trying to take a person into custody.

According to police, officers attempted to disperse a disorderly group on West 42nd St. when a physical altercation occurred. When the officers attempted to place an individual in custody, the suspects began to kick and punch the officers, according to the NYPD. The suspects then fled.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/5-asylum-seekers-arrested-assault-police-officers-times/story?id=106825390

The above link has a video, btw.

Can we blame THIS on Biden? I can and I will. Biden is a doddering, feeble, inept, incompetent old fool. And Trump is a bombastic egotistical old fool who is also a SORE Loser.

These guys should NOT have been allowed to ENTER the USA and need to be DEPORTED NOW, and NO hearing is needed. Why waste the time and money? Oh, that's right, the Democrat Liberal Lawyers want to be paid for their "services." I get it NOW.
JP4Fun

Postby Votanic on Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:07 am

jusplay4fun wrote:

Five asylum-seekers have been arrested on charges they assaulted police officers in Midtown Manhattan, the NYPD said.

The assault occurred Saturday afternoon near Times Square as two officers were trying to take a person into custody.

According to police, officers attempted to disperse a disorderly group on West 42nd St. when a physical altercation occurred. When the officers attempted to place an individual in custody, the suspects began to kick and punch the officers, according to the NYPD. The suspects then fled.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/5-asylum-seekers-arrested-assault-police-officers-times/story?id=106825390

Can we blame THIS on Biden? I can and I will. Biden is a doddering, feeble, inept, incompetent old fool. And Trump is a bombastic egotistical old fool who is also a SORE Loser.

These guys should NOT have been allowed to ENTER the USA and need to be DEPORTED NOW, and NO hearing is needed. Why waste the time and money? Oh, that's right, the Democrat Liberal Lawyers want to be paid for their "services." I get it NOW.

Here is the thing: a few factual observations about illegal aliens (so-called refugees).
In their homelands, they were 1) usually not functioning optimally (economically, criminally, demographically, etc.),
and 2) not trying or planning to stay and improve the situation.
Instead they left their homelands to go someplace they thought would be easier or benefit themselves more.
While often at the same time, the others still in the homelands were happy to see them go... Perhaps good riddance to bad rubbish?

With these observations in mind, it behooves any receiving country to control/limit/prevent entry whenever necessary or desired.
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:58 am

Votanic wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Here is the thing: a few factual observations about illegal aliens (so-called refugees).
In their homelands, they were 1) usually not functioning optimally (economically, criminally, demographically, etc.),
Instead they left their homelands to go someplace they thought would be easier or benefit themselves more.
While often at the same time, the others still in the homelands were happy to see them go... Perhaps good riddance to bad rubbish?

With these observations in mind, it behooves any receiving country to control/limit/prevent entry whenever necessary or desired.

Our country (USA) became the number 1 in economy and militarily, due to these criminal immigrants.

Your hate for those unlike yourself is apparent.

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:31 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
Votanic wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Our country (USA) became the number 1 in economy and militarily, due to these criminal immigrants.

Your hate for those unlike yourself is apparent.

What a pathetic comment. So you say that the Sicilian Mafia members explain the success of America???

Such comments show:
1) that you. p-rat, are biased;
2) that you are ignorant of many things, including many facts about me;
3) cursory and shallow reasoning;
4) that you have become a troll. You feel a need to comment on nearly every active thread in this Forum, as if we are all dying to hear the next pearls of wisdom that fall out of your brain.

The only things falling are A) your sky, B) your brain, C) your pants, AND D) Joe Biden's approval rating in various polls.

And btw, I think American "Can Do" attitude, our love of our country, and our technology, brains, and muscle explain much of our success (along with the resources of our land, utilized by hard-working men and women in this Country), not criminal immigrants.

What a loser attitude and a lack of serious analysis and understanding of History that you have. I see now why I usually IGNORE your lame comments, p-rat.

AND p-rat has yet to deny that Biden is a doddering feeble inept silly old fool. Biden must remind you of yourself, and thus you are so supportive of him.
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Postby pmac666 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:04 pm

Can you feel the desperation? :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:06 pm

pmac666 wrote:Can you feel the desperation? :lol:

Yeah, by YOU, p-mac, to offer such a weak and pathetic response. You are a troll.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:36 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

Yeah, by YOU, p-mac, to offer such a weak and pathetic response. You are a troll.

Why so angry?

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:44 am

Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Why so angry?

No anger, just the facts, p-rat-troll. You fail to discern such obvious differences.

And you had to BOLD that? Why? to show your anger? PATHETIC.
JP4Fun

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,