Conquer Club

BLM Activist Attempts to Storm Capitol, Kills Police Officer

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BLM Activist Attempts to Storm Capitol, Kills Police Officer

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:48 pm

A crazed BLM activist - Noah Green - attempted to storm the U.S. Capitol this afternoon, murdering a police officer in the process.

Fact: As of April 2, the most recent violent attack against the U.S. Capitol was committed by BLM supporters.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: BLM Activist Attempts to Storm Capitol, Kills Police Off

Postby riskllama on Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:57 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:40 pm

saxitoxin wrote:A crazed BLM activist - Noah Green - attempted to storm the U.S. Capitol this afternoon, murdering a police officer in the process.

Fact: As of April 2, the most recent violent attack against the U.S. Capitol was committed by BLM supporters.

I have seen no articles indicating that Green was a BLM supporter. Details have been sparse, but so far I've seen two indicating that he's a loyal member of Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam. Farrakhan, of course, gained fame as a prominent Trump supporter.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/louis-farrakhan-on-donald-trump-i-like-what-im-looking-at
Farrakhan wrote:Speaking at the black nationalist organization's annual Savior's Day in Chicago, Farrakhan told parishioners that he admires Trump because he believes the celebrity billionaire's purportedly self-funded presidential campaign isn't taking money from the "Jewish community."
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:23 am

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:A crazed BLM activist - Noah Green - attempted to storm the U.S. Capitol this afternoon, murdering a police officer in the process.

I have seen no articles indicating that Green was a BLM supporter. Details have been sparse, but so far I've seen two indicating that he's a loyal member of Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam. Farrakhan, of course, gained fame as a prominent Trump supporter.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/louis-farrakhan-on-donald-trump-i-like-what-im-looking-at
Farrakhan wrote:Speaking at the black nationalist organization's annual Savior's Day in Chicago, Farrakhan told parishioners that he admires Trump because he believes the celebrity billionaire's purportedly self-funded presidential campaign isn't taking money from the "Jewish community."

That was back in 2016. Now Farrakhan's rhetoric isn't that distinguishable from you, President Harris, and mookiemcgee -

Farrakhan said Trump was the terrorist when the United States recently assassinated Iran’s top general, Qassem Soleimani.

He said Trump had denigrated people, “that he had nicknames for everybody” and that he had said “some rough things to your generals.”

“Isn’t this the government that’s been giving us hell ever since we’ve been in America? Come on and talk to me!” he exclaimed, as the audience whooped and warmed to his challenge.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 851891002/
Corporal saxitoxin

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,