Conquer Club

Putang: for beginners

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Putang: for beginners

Postby The ram on Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:30 am

Good morning incels today is your lucky day. That elusive pussy you crave is easier to get than you think, I hear you say 'impossible'.

Firstly, f*ck off all this modern man shit. Women want a man, simple! A kind, considerate man yes but this doesn't mean you have to be a sap. Confidence is the key to many a pair of knickers. You can have a head full of knowledge but without self confidence, you won't be able to express yourself truly.

So, how do I gain this self confidence? I hear you scrawny left wing wankers asking. Fitness! Whether you're skinny or fat, 6 weeks solid graft can produce huge difference. Then the confidence will come, the aire of desperation that you display to woman will evaporate and you will immediately stop thinking about killing women.

Remember, girls just want to have fun, laughter and be roughly fucked from behind.
Cadet The ram

Re: Putang: for beginners

Postby 2dimes on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:31 am

You could make ads for YouTube. "In five minutes my team will tell you the secret to..."
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Is there one weird trick to equating incels to left-wingers?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:13 pm

Taking dating advice from Ram would be like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded revolver.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:04 pm

I'm pretty sure saxi is the only incel here, so he has an audience of 1.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The ram on Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:44 am

jonesthecurl wrote:Is there one weird trick to equating incels to left-wingers?

There's 3 categories of left wing wankers. Firstly the incel, after years of getting zero action they will reluctantly turn into a homosexual.

Then there's the married lefty. These are older and were embarrassed to come out of the closet. By their mid to late 50s they will come to terms with their mental illness and start wearing women's clothing and calling themselves Sabrina.

Then there's the outright homosexual.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Taking dating advice from Ram would be like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded revolver.

That's a win win situation in your case.

Dukasaur wrote:I'm pretty sure saxi is the only incel here, so he has an audience of 1.

And yet, here you are! Ask yourself when the last time you fucked a soaking wet pussy. Or are you celibate by choice?
Cadet The ram

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:52 am

A small amount of searching on politics/incels brought me this, amongst others...
In some cases, there seems to be an overlap or convergence between incels and far-right terrorism. Misogyny intermingles comfortably with racism, as reflected in an analysis of recent manifestos written by both groups. There is also a nexus between the incel ideology and other far-right ideologies, and much of the online discussion involves a not so insignificant amount of racism.

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:46 am

The ram wrote:I'm an outright homosexual.

Good for you man. Proud that you decided to finally come out.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:49 am

The ram wrote:

There's 3 categories of left wing wankers. Firstly the incel, after years of getting zero action they will reluctantly turn into a homosexual.

Then there's the married lefty. These are older and were embarrassed to come out of the closet. By their mid to late 50s they will come to terms with their mental illness and start wearing women's clothing and calling themselves Sabrina.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Taking dating advice from Ram would be like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded revolver.

Dukasaur wrote:I'm pretty sure saxi is the only incel here, so he has an audience of 1.

And yet, here you are! Ask yourself when the last time you fucked a soaking wet pussy. Or are you celibate by choice?

Approximately 12 hours ago. Thanks for your concern.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:03 am

Can a mod please change this thread's subject titled to 'puntang'. 'Putang' is not a thing and having to see ram's illiteracy every time I open this sub is irritating me.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:29 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
The ram wrote:I'm an outright homosexual.

Good for you man. Proud that you decided to finally come out.

They say admitting (that its butthole not 'putang') is the first step
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:42 pm

The ram wrote:Good morning incels

Good morning!

The ram wrote: That elusive pussy you crave is easier to get than you think, I hear you say 'impossible'.

Firstly, f*ck off all this modern man shit. Women want a man, simple! A kind, considerate man yes but this doesn't mean you have to be a sap. Confidence is the key to many a pair of knickers. You can have a head full of knowledge but without self confidence, you won't be able to express yourself truly.

So, how do I gain this self confidence? I hear you scrawny left wing wankers asking. Fitness! Whether you're skinny or fat, 6 weeks solid graft can produce huge difference. Then the confidence will come, the aire of desperation that you display to woman will evaporate and you will immediately stop thinking about killing women.

Done. Just started 20 minutes of daily pilates followed by 15 minutes of yoga. Plan to do that for six weeks until my shit is jacked and will let you know how it goes.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby The ram on Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:18 am

Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:

Yeah yeah, you were bemoaning that your attempts to even engage a female in conversation was nye on impossible only a week ago. Besides, fat old women don't count as pussy.

saxitoxin wrote:

Good morning!

The ram wrote: That elusive pussy you crave is easier to get than you think, I hear you say 'impossible'.

Done. Just started 20 minutes of daily pilates followed by 15 minutes of yoga. Plan to do that for six weeks until my shit is jacked and will let you know how it goes.

Excellent, every little helps. Bulking up a bit might get more putang but a yoga class will be full of women bending and stretching in all sorts of positions. So even if the gains are small the views will be pleasant.
Cadet The ram

Postby HitRed on Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:34 am

Ma Bell is 144
Captain HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:39 am

The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:

Yeah yeah, you were bemoaning that your attempts to even engage a female in conversation was nye on impossible only a week ago. Besides, fat old women don't count as pussy.

saxitoxin wrote:

Good morning!

Excellent, every little helps. Bulking up a bit might get more putang but a yoga class will be full of women bending and stretching in all sorts of positions. So even if the gains are small the views will be pleasant.

The yoga class I'm in is for pregnant mothers - was the only one that had space available. It's still great, but I'm getting bullied quite a bit by the ladies.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:16 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:

saxitoxin wrote:

Good morning!

The yoga class I'm in is for pregnant mothers - was the only one that had space available. It's still great, but I'm getting bullied quite a bit by the ladies.

That sounds perfect, no unplanned pregnancy!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby The ram on Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:50 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:

saxitoxin wrote:

Good morning!

I really admire your determination. I can only imagine how that room will smell after a yoga session. You're a brave man.
Cadet The ram

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:50 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
The ram wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
The ram wrote:

saxitoxin wrote:

Good morning!

That sounds perfect, no unplanned pregnancy!

I'm so virile I could get them double preg.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:08 pm

So that's how you get twins.

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:05 pm

I thought twins came from double penetration.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:41 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:I thought twins came from double penetration.

That's what I thought, too. Fraternal twins were DP and identical twins were DVDP.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:18 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:Can a mod please change this thread's subject titled to 'puntang'. 'Putang' is not a thing and having to see ram's illiteracy every time I open this sub is irritating me.

So we learn that ralf is IGNORANT of many things. Here is ONE MORE for ralf's cogent edification:

putang
(P00"TaNG") A Slang word used to describe female genitals. Often combined with the word "Pie".

{example:}
Hey Baby, how's about you let me eat some of your sweet Pootang Pie.

So ralf's irritation continues; is there any hope for his ignorance?

Is there a category below beginner? ralf is sent to the KIDDIE wading pool...!
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:32 am

saxitoxin wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:I thought twins came from double penetration.

That's what I thought, too. Fraternal twins were DP and identical twins were DVDP.

Maybe I'm just way off base here, but generally when someone says DP i assume 2 x dick + 2 x holes = DP. While I guess 2 x dick + 1 x hole twice filled is also acceptable use of the word I'm hoping you can clarify is we are talking fraternal twins = 1 twin conceived+birthed from each hole or are we using the only the 'lesser' used definition of DP implying one super busy hole?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:46 am

Pretty we just call them cum dumpsters.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:17 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Pretty we just call them cum dumpsters.

I believe this is how the OP addresses all women.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,