Conquer Club

The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:40 pm

As I posted earlier, the current conditions and polls give Trump a much better chance to win than I anticipated about one year ago. Trump still must convince middle of the road voters that they should vote for him. Biden, it seems, is losing many of them. THAT is the cause of this swing, which I called COSMIC about one week ago. I still think Trump has a HUGE negative block who will NOT vote for him, but many in the middle will either vote for him because of feeble and bumbling Biden, or they will NOT VOTE for anyone and stay home. (They may vote 3rd party and that makes things more complex.) Many of these in the middle are the suburban women, and I am not sure they will vote for Biden due to abortion ALONE. The U.S. Economy (mostly inflation) and the flood of illegal immigration may drive those women and those in the middle toward Trump. I have posted lots about both topics recently and they are now HUGE drivers in the poll numbers and for likely voters this November.

Here is a poll and tabulation:

https://www.270towin.com/maps/consensus-2024-presidential-election-forecast

It seems impartial.

The current count: Democrats = 226 vs. Republicans = 235, with 270 needed to win.

There are six states up for grabs, currently a toss-up or even, with their electoral votes in ( ) PA (19), GA (16), MI (15), AZ (11), WI (10), and NV (6)
(Note that Biden is campaigning today in GA (the state of Georgia.)

The Dems have 9 scenarios to win the POTUS election and the Reps have 12, with one for a tie. This URL may be worth watching.

Permanent URL: https://www.270towin.com/maps/consensus-2024-presidential-election-forecast
Map Updated: Mar. 6, 2024 at 17:00 UTC (12:00 PM EST)

CNN

The 2024 presidential general election is here, for all intents and purposes. Joe Biden and Donald Trump are set to face off in the first presidential rematch since 1956. It’s also the first rematch between a current and a former president since 1892.

But unlike in 2020 when he was favored over Trump for the entirety of the campaign, Biden faces a rougher road this time around. Indeed, he has no better than a 50-50 shot for reelection, and fans of the current president should be aware that Trump has a real chance at retaking the White House.

Just look at the polls that were released in the past week. Surveys from The New York Times/Siena College, CBS News/YouGov, Fox News and The Wall Street Journal all gave Trump a higher percentage of the vote than Biden by margins ranging from 2 to 4 points. (KFF had Biden scoring 3 points higher than Trump.)

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/09/politics/election-president-trump-biden/index.html
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:19 pm

Prediction - in a few months Trumps campaign will pivot to 'If you don't elect me I'll go to jail for 100+ years'... and it will probably work in gaining him votes and momentum.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:09 pm

sarcasm noted, Mookie. thanks..! :D
JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:48 pm

Not sarcasm sadly, he's going to leverage 'the deep state is trying to jail me forever because i'm against them' and try to turn himself further into martyr.

Maybe some folks can't stomach the idea of voting for him, but they don't believe he belongs in jail either and if voting for him prevents that it might be enough to sway some people who actually are undecided/in the middle. None of it has to be true, it just has to be a story he can play off of... and the way some of the trails are getting delayed hes very likely to be right in the thick of the trails when election day rolls around.

Anyway, that is just my prediction.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:53 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Not sarcasm sadly, he's going to leverage 'the deep state is trying to jail me forever because i'm against them' and try to turn himself further into martyr.

Maybe some folks can't stomach the idea of voting for him, but they don't believe he belongs in jail either and if voting for him prevents that it might be enough to sway some people who actually are undecided/in the middle. None of it has to be true, it just has to be a story he can play off of... and the way some of the trails are getting delayed hes very likely to be right in the thick of the trails when election day rolls around.

The 4 or so trials for Trump are adding another layer of complexion to this election. Trump has used them to help raise money, but he will need LOTS of money to pay for lots of lawyers.

Also, Trump had to post a BOND of $91.6 million in the first one he lost, a civil suit for sexual battery in NYC.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump has secured a $91.6 million bond sufficient to cover the money he owes to writer E. Jean Carroll in a defamation lawsuit while he appeals the jury's verdict, the former president's lawyer told a court on Friday

https://apnews.com/article/e-jean-carroll-trump-defamation-appeal-298114f9b8c402643ec4747671fc75de
JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:56 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Not sarcasm sadly, he's going to leverage 'the deep state is trying to jail me forever because i'm against them' and try to turn himself further into martyr.

The 4 or so trials for Trump are adding another layer of complexion to this election. Trump has used them to help raise money, but he will need LOTS of money to pay for lots of lawyers.

Trump had to post a BOND of several million dollars in the first one he lost, a civil suit for sexual battery in NYC.

He just took over the RNC leadership, so he should be able to drain their coffers to pay off lawyers (probably gonna stiff Rudy)
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:13 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Trump had to post a BOND of several million dollars in the first one he lost, a civil suit for sexual battery in NYC.

He just took over the RNC leadership, so he should be able to drain their coffers to pay off lawyers (probably gonna stiff Rudy)

If Trump stiffs Rudy, that will be no surprise. (That is NOT a justification if Trump does so; it is a pattern that I have noticed and thus agree with Mookie on this point.) Trump tends to cast off those he find to be disloyal and/or "losers." He seems to disregard Rudy now, as he has had little to do with him since Rudy lost ONE trial already.
$148 million damages verdict adds to Rudy Giuliani’s financial woes as he awaits his criminal trial

https://apnews.com/article/rudy-giuliani-georgia-election-workers-defamation-case-cde7186493b3a1bd9ab89bc65f0f5b06
JP4Fun

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:49 pm

THIS IS A DUNE THREAD
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:34 am

I suppose that was meant to be funny, saxi. LoL :roll: :lol: :roll: =D>
JP4Fun

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:14 pm

"Hello, everyone! It's your favorite president!"

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:18 pm

saxitoxin wrote:"Hello, everyone! It's your favorite president!"

This is your former President who was recently voted as the worst President ever....no surprise here.

Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm

The Dems portray themselves as the Party for the Working Men (and Women), especially the blue collar ones. REALLY?

Biden’s budget reveals his contempt for working Americans

Like Labour in the UK and various social democratic parties in Europe, America’s Democrats have morphed in recent decades from an alliance of factory workers and farmers into an alliance between mostly-white, college-educated professionals and members of nonwhite ethnic groups, both native and immigrant.
In the cities in which Democrats are concentrated, low wages and the high cost of living have driven out many working-class Americans to cheaper peripheral areas or other states. What remains in Democratic downtowns is a three-tier society, with a tiny number of the super-rich at the top, a large minority of college-educated professionals and managers in the middle, and a group of low-paid, often welfare-dependent household servants and service sector workers at the bottom, a group constantly expanded by unskilled immigration.

Once you understand the class dynamics in Democratic electoral heartlands, otherwise puzzling features of the Biden budget can be explained.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-s-budget-reveals-his-contempt-for-working-americans/ar-BB1jTK0n?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=3b8a8bfd21f04949a8a809f276df7ed3&ei=18

It says it is a five minute read for this article.

The Democrats are becoming less and less the Party of the "average Joe" and is now the Party of Old Joe.

More from the same article:

Here is the weakness in Bidenomics. The program depends on the super-rich subsidising both the college-credentialled professional elite below them and the working poor who work for the professionals. But there is an accelerating exodus of billionaires and businesses from high-tax, high-spending Democrat-dominated states like California and New York to states like Florida and Texas with no state income taxes.

Even wealthy Democratic donors may rebel against paying exclusively for ambitious Democratic spending plans like Biden’s – all to ensure that a corporate lawyer-medical doctor couple who make $350,000 in combined income a year do not have to pay more in taxes themselves. Republicans in Congress are only one obstacle to Biden’s gentry-friendly spending plans, then. The Democratic rich may be another.
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:33 pm

The lawyer hired by Fani Willis in GA is let go; it was either him or her. Guess who got the BOOT..?? LoL :lol: =D>

And poor Dems take another beating. Can anyone say: p-rat = Punching Bag?

What we covered here:

Key Georgia ruling: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis can stay on and prosecute the Georgia 2020 election interference racketeering case against former President Donald Trump and 14 of his co-defendants after the special prosecutor with whom she had a romantic relationship stepped down.

Scathing rebuke: Nathan Wade's resignation came hours after a scathing rebuke of the district attorney’s actions in Judge Scott McAfee’s 23-page opinion – and it remains unclear if Trump will face trial before November over his actions after the 2020 presidential election.

Judge Scott McAfee is allowing Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to continue on the election subversion case against Donald Trump – but she was forced to lose special prosecutor Nathan Wade after an embarrassing two months that put Willis and Wade on trial themselves over their romantic relationship.

It’s a technical legal win for Willis since she will have the option to continue, along with her full office, prosecuting Trump and 14 others. But McAfee’s 23-page opinion was a scathing rebuke of the district attorney’s actions, and it remains unclear if Trump will face trial before November on his actions after the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/fani-willis-georgia-ruling-03-15-24/index.html

Silence from p-rat as he takes another beating. Keep up the Good Work, p-rat. Defend the arrogant and careless and overconfident Lawyers whom you support. PATHETIC.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:25 am

You little snot dripping kid...where in the fuk do you get your ideas about how I stand on the Georgia case?

Go play elsewhere you poor lonely geek. Go back to watching half naked gladiators and enjoy your self pleasuring in the privacy of your dark room.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:36 pm

Poor p-rat. His feelings have been hurt. Go home to mommy rat to cry some more. :o :(

All you do is fling insults and rant and rave. Oh, you do tell a few LIES, too. SHOCKING. :o
JP4Fun

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:03 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:All you do is fling insults and rant and rave.

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

All I ever see you post, beside massive quotes, is "A IS STOOOPID! B IS STOOOPID! C IS STOOOOPID! D IS STOOOOOOOOPID!"

If you have a point to make, it's buried under your constant barrage of schoolyard insults.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby riskllama on Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:25 pm

Duk wins this thread.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby pmac666 on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:07 pm

Wait, Justpllay4maga who calls others vermin like good old Trumpy and Hitler is complaining about insulting?
I nazi that coming. :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:19 am

Polls are slowly turning and now that. :lol:
Maga is so toast.

Colonel pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:43 pm

More craziness from Liberal Dems:

Bill Maher Says Outdated Racial Pandering Is Why Democrats Lose Elections
Youtube - Real Time with Bill Maher
In a recent episode of Real Time with Bill Maher, the outspoken comedian and political commentator Bill Maher delivered a scathing critique of what he sees as outdated racial pandering by the Democratic Party. Maher argues that focusing on identity politics is not only ineffective but also harmful to the party’s electoral prospects.

and MORE:

Jill Biden, Ed.D., compares prohibiting sexually explicit content in elementary schools to Nazi Germany during World War II

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1772035857651790291?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1772035857651790291%7Ctwgr%5Ec3522e360a8e33f53ca843beff711022c0a8eb6e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.meaww.com%2Fpillar-of-moral-decay-first-lady-jill-biden-slammed-for-likening-floridas-so-called-dont-say-gay-bill-to-nazi-germany
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: First Lady Jill Biden ignited an uproar after she likened Florida's Parental Rights in Education Act to the actions of Nazi Germany during her keynote speech at the Human Rights Campaign dinner in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 23.

She took the opportunity to tout her husband President Joe Biden's achievements in advancing LGBT rights as she slammed book bans and Florida's "Don't Say Gay" bill.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pillar-of-moral-decay-first-lady-jill-biden-slammed-for-likening-florida-s-so-called-don-t-say-gay-bill-to-nazi-germany/ar-BB1kCkB6?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b4501645d92c4b99c2fe98836eded0b7&ei=4

and don't forget Kamala:

As the Biden Presidency continues to sink at a rapid pace, with nearly two thirds of Americans now believing the country is on the wrong track, Kamala Harris is unwittingly doing her best to speed its demise.

Her latest television interview, with ABC News, can only be described as a train wreck that cements her reputation as a calamitous vice president. The interview followed her recent gaffe-ridden visit to Puerto Rico, where Harris cluelessly applauded anti-American protesters singing a song in Spanish accusing her administration of war crimes.

In yet another damaging blow to relations between the Biden Presidency and the Israeli government led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Harris warned Israel against a military offensive in Rafah, while ludicrously boasting “I have studied the maps.” Harris, whose expertise on the Middle East is close to zero, saw fit to berate America’s closest ally in the region on its own counter-terrorism policy. The arrogance was breathtaking, and the ignorance of the complexities on the ground simply stunning.

Harris has been one of the least impressive vice presidents in US history. Her vacuous policy statements and speeches frequently display a staggering lack of knowledge. Her handling of the southern border crisis as the White House’s “border czar” has been an absolute disaster, with over nine million illegal migrant crossings since she and Joe Biden took office in January 2021.

Like Biden, Harris’s hubris in Washington is legendary. Not only did she knife Israel in the back in her reckless interview with ABC, but she also gallingly portrayed herself as an authority on the Israel/Palestinian issue, lecturing the Israelis about what to do after simply looking at a map. Harris, however, is no Henry Kissinger or Madeline Albright, and her rude finger-wagging will be met with the hostility it deserves in Israel.

Harris’s words to ABC reflect the sheer weakness and amateurism of the Biden administration’s foreign and national security policy. There is no overall strategy in the White House for advancing peace and security in the Middle East, no willingness to confront the growing threat to the region posed by Iran, and a flat-out refusal to support the destruction of Islamist terrorist groups such as Hamas.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kamala-harris-is-hamas-useful-idiot/ar-BB1kCKQf?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=123b401383a54a178692d32186d8f851&ei=64

Kamala is an affirmative action hire that proves her lack of credentials for her current job with nearly every speech she gives. PATHETIC.
JP4Fun

Postby pmac666 on Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm

Finally Justplayformaga goes after the other bad choice!
Oh wait...... :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:59 am

And the other darling of the left, AOC, has her problems:

for those in a hurry, watch from about 3:30 mark; AOC seems confused
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:04 am

And Biden did not escape protests and disagreements:

‘Abandon Biden’ protesters to descend on star-studded Radio City fundraiser
BY LAUREN IRWIN - 03/28/24 2:24 PM ET

A swath of protestors descended upon President Biden’s star-studded fundraising event Thursday at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

The “Abandon Biden,” which formed to protest Biden’s “reluctance to call for a ceasefire in Gaza,” told its supporters earlier in the day that the protest was expected to feature a rally and a march and is a “critical call to action” that is “set against the backdrop” of the ongoing Israel-Hamas war.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4562057-abandon-biden-protesters-to-descend-on-star-studded-radio-city-fundraiser/

Meanwhile, Trump visits family of slain NYC Police Officer:
Jonathan Diller: Trump attends wake of New York policeman shot on duty
11 hours ago
By Kayla Epstein,
BBC News, New York
Former President Donald Trump attended the wake of a New York City police officer who was fatally shot during a traffic stop on Monday.

Officer Jonathan Diller died after the occupant of an illegally parked car opened fire on him.

"We have to stop it. We have to get back to law and order," Mr Trump said outside the Long Island funeral home, after meeting the Diller family.

He has sought to make crime a key issue in his presidential campaign.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68690703
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:51 am

------RFKjr WILL GET GROVER CLEVELAND 2.0 ELECTED ONCE MORE :!: =D> =D> =D> .... Democrats have themselves to blame... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Their name says it all...The last 4 letters...RATS... Cheating SCUM....
-------- They claim to be all about Democracy :lol: :lol: :lol: ...There is your proof 2020 A.D. was cheated and stolen...
-------- Trump , The Republicans are not trying to stop RFJjr from running....
-------- The Democrats are...This is America, if you are 35 years old, A natural born American, you can run for President...
-------- The Democrats did all they could, to not let RFKjr run in the Democratic Primary....If they wouldn't of messed with him...He would of went away...Just like if they wouldn't of cheated in 2020 A.D.. Trump would be done in a few months,and he would be going away...
-------- NOW THE DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO STOP RFKjr from getting on State ballots...Why???Party of Democracy,Why??? :lol: ...No one else can cheat like a Democrat (RAT)....They kicked him,forced him to run else where...RFKjr will make Donald J. Trump the 47th President because of their cheating games , tricks... :lol: :lol: :lol:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
--------On top of that, RFKjr has got himself a VP sugar momma, backing his campaign... Making sure he gets on the ballots in all 50 States :!: ...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby pmac666 on Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:58 am

RFK, the last hope for maga. :lol:
Shame they dont know that RFK has nothing to offer to a Biden voter.
To anti vaxing conspiracy nuts tho.......maga definatly likes him.
Hope he gets on every ballot.
Colonel pmac666

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,