Conquer Club

The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:19 am

Looking past 2022, I have heard that Hillary wants to be the "Savior" of the Democrat Party and run again for President of the United States, POTUS. There is growing concern that Biden will not run again, for many reasons, and Hillary sees herself able to help.

Then 2024 is a rematch of 2016: Hillary vs. Trump.

The attention to that battle will dwarf all other political races. And we can RECYCLE all the vitriol from 2016 and even some from 2020.

You read it here (on CC) first.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Re: The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:38 pm

Now that Biden looks more and more like a one term U. S. President, there are two major questions:

1) Will Donald Trump run again, can he win the Republican nomination, and more importantly, can Trump win the Presidency in 2024?

1B) If not Trump for the Republicans, then who else? Florida Governor Ron DeSantis seems to have the upper hand, as of today. And what about Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas?

2) Who can the Democrat Party nominate to win the 2024 election?

Kamala? Elizabeth Warren? Bernie? Hillary? Gavin Newsome? A dark horse, not yet on the radar?

Pete Buttigieg seems to me to have made too many mistakes as Transportation Secretary to be viable.

Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke imo, is JOKE and not credible. The same for Stacey Abrams; tell me what major office did she win? She has to win the the race for Governor of Georgia in Nov. 2022 to have a real credible platform to launch a Presidential bid, imo.

And you can look at the list of those who ran in the Democratic Primaries in 2020 for more possible candidates:
https://www.cbsnews.com/media/2020-democratic-presidential-candidates/
JP4Fun

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:45 pm

Surely if Trump never concedes he lost in 2020, he can't run for a third term?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:41 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:Surely if Trump never concedes he lost in 2020, he can't run for a third term?

Jonesy wins the thread llama?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Maxleod on Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:21 pm

Winnie The Pooh will be your next president.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:13 pm

Maxleod wrote:Winnie The Pooh will be your next president.

NO, we got Eeyore; Winnie The Pooh will be your next PM in the UK.
JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:54 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

Winnie The Pooh is Canadian, common misconception. Winnie is actually short for Winnipeg, the capital of Manitoba. While Winnie spent most of his life in the London Zoo (where he inspired an English another), the bear was born in Ontario Canada and was brought to the Zoo by a Canadian service member around WWI times. He named the bear after his hometown of Winnipeg.

Sadly Winnie has been dead for almost a century, and would not adequately be able to fill the roll of PM in either nation if elected.

Pwned
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:55 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Winnie The Pooh is Canadian, common misconception. Winnie is actually short for Winnipeg, the capital of Manitoba. While Winnie spent most of his life in the London Zoo (where he inspired an English another), the bear was born in Ontario Canada and was brought to the Zoo by a Canadian service member around WWI times. He named the bear after his hometown of Winnipeg.

Sadly Winnie has been dead for almost a century, and would not adequately be able to fill the roll of PM in either nation if elected.

Pwned

------------- Really Mookie...That is not an issue...Being dead or alive...Biden is alive and is not adequately able to fill the roll of President of The USA...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:34 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Pwned

------------- Really Mookie...That is not an issue...Being dead or alive...Biden is alive and is not adequately able to fill the roll of President of The USA...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

And Trump is dead inside and served a full term, but the PM position calls for a little more meat on the bone than US president.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:59 am

------------I'll solve the problem...I will Run...I know...I know...Hear me out...
------------------- ConfederateSS 4 President 2024 :!: =D> =D> =D>
-----------------------CONFEDERATE PARTY/TICKET :D :D :D

-----------------------Wait ....wait...I can save America...

---------------- Platform....
-------- 1) Add the name CONFEDERATE...CSA....So USA or CSA,Like Holland/Netherlands ... America was founded on The Great Law of Peace, The Great Peace Maker...The Original Confederate ....1142 A.D...Which the Articles of Confederation and the U.S. Constitution are made from...
-------2) Put GOD IN AMERICA AGAIN...
-------3) Healthcare....Walk It Off...Like America used to do...Not being trapped by the Doctor scam...Drug companies...Keeping Americans weak and drugged up...By the Quack pill pushers...
-------4) Economy and Education....In the old days It would of been ,put the woman back in the kitchen and open up the job market by 50%....But thanks to The attack on Woman by the Democratic Party, Woman are becoming extinct...So to make it 21 Century Kool 8-) ....Make it LAW that at least One Guardian of children...Stay home with the children...Stop this day care crap, T.V./computers etc.. raising kids....A household needs Family structure....The days of Latchkey children must end...Up until the age of 12 years old... Teenagers would be able to babysit ,just like now...In the 1960's A.D...The Democratic Party took the Father out of homes, mostly minorities...Time to get the Father Figure back in the Home...Even if 2 moms, one will have to be the Father Figure...A so-called Traditional Nuclear American family, better raised kids...A better society...Yes, not really no daycare...But America needs to make it , not Kool...Even though, some situations will have Singal parents...But the American tax payer , shouldn't be responsible for everyone's kids...
---------5) Diplomatic policy's.... America 1st...but the next level....Tough cookies , rest of the World.... (Except Mexico , Canada, and Caribbean countries, that are their own country...PR is part of the U.S...anyway... )..You're on your own....Close the borders..... Don't import or export...Which will create jobs... Everything made in The USAorCSA...Anyone that doesn't like it....Can leave...Good Luck... Isolationism BABY!
---------6)Law Enforcement....Build prisons according to crimes....Like one for rapists....One for car theft...etc...Stop these criminal colleges... Someone goes to prison for , having a dime bag...Comes out knowing how to rob Fort Knox....Put them in different areas...Like Drug dealers...a prison in Colorado... Rapists... Louisiana swamps...Cold blooded murders...Past Nome , Alaska...etc....Some of the low end crimes....like drug dealers , car theft , near farmland...Let them grow crops....Instead of Tax payers flipping all the bills....They can grow their own food , as well as food for America....

------------ I know...I know..... But...President Davis was married to an African American Woman...Davis was Trans...Put on dresses...The Nickname for CSA... Dixieland....The National Anthem...DIXIE...the only one with the word gay in it..."William was a gay deciever... Dixieland, Dixieland..."....Well ahead of Rainbow issues...Beat the USA by over 150 years...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....Think about it... :D ...Look at the other 2 party's choices...

---------- Slogan...

---------- The New Improved Confederate Party..., Confederation, the oldest existing form of Participatory Democracy in The World...Since 1142 A.D... =D>
------------- Considering America is in trouble...I really want put GOD in America Again...
------------ I am asking Jesus Noir , He is always watching....To join the Ticket as Vice President:):):)
------------ Come on JN... America needs us...:):):):):)
...Others are welcome to volunteer...:)
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:01 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Pwned

I thought Winnie was short for Winston Churchill, so he has already been UK prime minister.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby bigtoughralf on Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:59 am

Reminds me of a joke: what's old and slides down Nelson's Column? Winnie Mandela.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:34 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------------I'll solve the problem...I will Run...I know...I know...Hear me out...
------------------- ConfederateSS 4 President 2024 :!: =D> =D> =D>
-----------------------CONFEDERATE PARTY/TICKET :D :D :D

-----------------------Wait ....wait...I can save America...

---------------- Platform....
-------- 1) Add the name CONFEDERATE...CSA....So USA or CSA,Like Holland/Netherlands ... America was founded on The Great Law of Peace, The Great Peace Maker...The Original Confederate ....1142 A.D...Which the Articles of Confederation and the U.S. Constitution are made from...
-------2) Put GOD IN AMERICA AGAIN...
-------3) Healthcare....Walk It Off...Like America used to do...Not being trapped by the Doctor scam...Drug companies...Keeping Americans weak and drugged up...By the Quack pill pushers...
-------4) Economy and Education....In the old days It would of been ,put the woman back in the kitchen and open up the job market by 50%....But thanks to The attack on Woman by the Democratic Party, Woman are becoming extinct...So to make it 21 Century Kool 8-) ....Make it LAW that at least One Guardian of children...Stay home with the children...Stop this day care crap, T.V./computers etc.. raising kids....A household needs Family structure....The days of Latchkey children must end...Up until the age of 12 years old... Teenagers would be able to babysit ,just like now...In the 1960's A.D...The Democratic Party took the Father out of homes, mostly minorities...Time to get the Father Figure back in the Home...Even if 2 moms, one will have to be the Father Figure...A so-called Traditional Nuclear American family, better raised kids...A better society...Yes, not really no daycare...But America needs to make it , not Kool...Even though, some situations will have Singal parents...But the American tax payer , shouldn't be responsible for everyone's kids...
---------5) Diplomatic policy's.... America 1st...but the next level....Tough cookies , rest of the World.... (Except Mexico , Canada, and Caribbean countries, that are their own country...PR is part of the U.S...anyway... )..You're on your own....Close the borders..... Don't import or export...Which will create jobs... Everything made in The USAorCSA...Anyone that doesn't like it....Can leave...Good Luck... Isolationism BABY!
---------6)Law Enforcement....Build prisons according to crimes....Like one for rapists....One for car theft...etc...Stop these criminal colleges... Someone goes to prison for , having a dime bag...Comes out knowing how to rob Fort Knox....Put them in different areas...Like Drug dealers...a prison in Colorado... Rapists... Louisiana swamps...Cold blooded murders...Past Nome , Alaska...etc....Some of the low end crimes....like drug dealers , car theft , near farmland...Let them grow crops....Instead of Tax payers flipping all the bills....They can grow their own food , as well as food for America....

------------ I know...I know..... But...President Davis was married to an African American Woman...Davis was Trans...Put on dresses...The Nickname for CSA... Dixieland....The National Anthem...DIXIE...the only one with the word gay in it..."William was a gay deciever... Dixieland, Dixieland..."....Well ahead of Rainbow issues...Beat the USA by over 150 years...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....Think about it... :D ...Look at the other 2 party's choices...

---------- Slogan...

---------- The New Improved Confederate Party..., Confederation, the oldest existing form of Participatory Democracy in The World...Since 1142 A.D... =D>
------------- Considering America is in trouble...I really want put GOD in America Again...
------------ I am asking Jesus Noir , He is always watching....To join the Ticket as Vice President:):):)
------------ Come on JN... America needs us...:):):):):)
...Others are welcome to volunteer...:)

DO IT! I recommend you nominate Hunter Biden as your VP to widen your base among voters.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:33 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Pwned

I thought Winnie was short for Winston Churchill, so he has already been UK prime minister.

I'm not sure about all that, but am I the only one excited about THE NEW WINNIE THE POOH MOVIE!!!!!!

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:45 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:Confederation, the oldest existing form of Participatory Democracy in The World...Since 1142 A.D... =D>

Confederation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A confederation (also known as a confederacy or league) is a union of sovereign groups or states united for purposes of common action.[1] Usually created by a treaty, confederations of states tend to be established for dealing with critical issues, such as defense, foreign relations, internal trade or currency, with the central government being required to provide support for all its members. Confederalism represents a main form of intergovernmentalism, which is defined as any form of interaction around states which takes place on the basis of sovereign independence or government.

The nature of the relationship among the member states constituting a confederation varies considerably. Likewise, the relationship between the member states and the general government and the distribution of powers among them varies. Some looser confederations are similar to international organisations. Other confederations with stricter rules may resemble federal systems.

(...)

Under a confederation, unlike a federal state, the central authority is relatively weak.[3]

(...)

Indigenous confederations in North America

In the context of the history of the indigenous peoples of the Americas, a confederacy may refer to a semi-permanent political and military alliance consisting of multiple nations (or "tribes", "bands", or "villages"), which maintained their separate leadership. One of the most well-known is the Haudenosaunee (or Iroquois), but there were many others during different eras and locations across North America, such as the Wabanaki Confederacy, Western Confederacy, Powhatan, Seven Nations of Canada, Pontiac's Confederacy, Illinois Confederation, Tecumseh's Confederacy, Great Sioux Nation, Blackfoot Confederacy, Iron Confederacy and Council of Three Fires.

The Haudenosaunee Confederacy, historically known as the Iroquois League or the League of Five (later Six) Nations, is the country of Native Americans (in what is now the United States) and First Nations (in what is now Canada) that consists of six nations: the Mohawk, the Oneida, the Onondaga, the Cayuga, the Seneca and the Tuscarora. The Six Nations have a representative government known as the Grand Council which is the oldest governmental institution still maintaining its original form in North America. [30] Each clan from the five nations sends chiefs to act as representatives and make decisions for the whole confederation. It has been operating since its foundation in 1142 despite limited international recognition today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confedera ... th_America

Is this an example of a Democracy? Or a form of a representative confederation?
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:43 pm

------------You left out...
------------------The Native American Confederacy gave rise to the first federal constitution on the American continent...That constitution, The Great Law of Peace, provided for federalism, separation of powers, equitable distribution of wealth, accountability of elected officials, freedom of assembly speech , and a system of natural rights... Perhaps the most remarkable feature of The Great Law of Peace, was it's recognition of the status and suffrage accorded to women... Approximately one-fourth of The Great Law's clauses recognize the power and influence of women in Native American culture...
------------------ The Great Law of Peace was first adopted by the USA was the Articles of Confederation...But the Articles didn't allow for expansion...Then the Founding Fathers like Ben Franklin replaced the Articles of Confederation the founding document of the 1st Constitution of the USA...With the U.S. Constitution....It had one exception...As to The Great Law of Peace...No reference to universal suffrage of the rights of women...Not until the 19th amendment in 1920 A.D. ...That the U.S. Constitution recognized women as sentient citizens with an ability to exercise the vote...
------------------- Now in today's America, The Democratic Party/LEFT radicals....Are erasing Women....Are literally erasing the Word Woman, Mother, etc...from America.....Women sports...Where Men now rule Women's sports....Sure swimming,track.....Even outside of school,etc......But just recently, a 29 year old man, says I am a woman...In a skateboarding competition....Bragged...Yeah...I Won...He beat a bunch of 13,14,15 year old girls....He said this is a competition, I am not going easy, just because they're a bunch of kids....One athlete who just got A MEDAL of HONOR,says..If it bothers you to lose to a trans woman...Then you should skip sports...You Go America .:(:(:(...This is why we need a help.... Americans are now proud, not only...Men beating Women....But adults beating children....In the days when America wasn't full of LEFT liberal crap...A man would of said...No way I am going against a woman or a child....But today's America, it is all about "ME"...Look at "ME", only "I" matter....SAD :( :( ...This it what America has become...
.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------------ America needs GOD, Chivalry AGAIN :!: :D =D> =D> =D>

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:12 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------------You left out...
------------------The Native American Confederacy gave rise to the first federal constitution on the American continent...That constitution, The Great Law of Peace,

left out? I never KNEW this until you brought the matter forward and I investigated. I am still learning. I SUPPORT what you say with cited sources, to learn and/or when I deem it interesting, or needed to advance the conversation, or to correct your statement(s) or spelling.

And now:

The Iroquois Great Law of Peace was a constitution that established a democracy
between five Iroquois-speaking tribes—the Seneca, Cayuga, Oneida, Onondaga, and
Mohawk. This group of five nations, called the Iroquois Confederacy, was established
around 1450. The Great Law of Peace was thought to have been produced shortly after
the Iroquois Confederacy was formed and was recorded on wampum belts [belts made
with ornamental shells]. The original purpose of this constitution was to end years of
bloody battle between these five nations. Below are excerpts from an English translation
of the Great Law of Peace.

Move to end of this document cited; here is what I read about women in this document, from this source:

95. The women of every clan of the Five Nations shall have a Council Fire ever burning
in readiness for a council of the clan. When in their opinion it seems necessary for the
interest of the people they shall hold a council and their decision and recommendation
shall be introduced before the Council of Lords by the War Chief for its consideration.

From "The Constitution of the Five Nations" from the New York State Museum Bulletin,
Albany, NY, April 1, 1916.

see also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Law_of_Peace

and https://web.pdx.edu/~caskeym/iroquois_web/html/greatlaw.html
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:24 am

mookiemcgee wrote:So... Newsome vs DeSantis in 2024?

It does not appear that President Biden will be the nominee, again.

I have copied and pasted Mookie's comment above into this, the more appropriate thread.
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:20 am

Revolving door creates questions and complications for Kamala Harris

When she was senator very few people in her office had the institutional knowledge of her time as attorney general in California. And when she was attorney general, there was some overlap but only a small cadre of staffers could contextualize her time as district attorney in San Francisco.

Now, as the vice president’s domestic policy adviser Rohini Kosoglu, one of her closest and longest serving staff members, leaves her office, Harris is facing that problem yet again.

More than 13 high-profile aides have left the vice president’s office, including her director of speechwriting Meghan Groob just last week.

The revolving door has made headlines during Harris’s tenure, creating a narrative of instability in the vice president’s office. But some Democrats worry about larger implications, particularly if President Biden chooses not to run for re-election.

Kosoglu’s exit earlier this month was particularly significant because she was one of the few aides who personally knew Harris’s preferences, style and policy expertise.

The Democrats voicing private concerns say they are worried die-hard Harris loyalists — the kind of advisers and strategists who stick to their principal through the ups and downs — are virtually non-existent.

“It’s always been a problem,” said one former Harris aide. “You have to have your people around you.”

(...)

If Harris does end up running for president and becomes the Democratic nominee, strategists say party operatives would help her win. But if she is involved in a primary, they predict it would be tough for her to clear the field.

“Politics is about relationships and the relationships with the people around you,” the second former staffer said. “I think there’s a lot of improvement needed there.

“And it’s a tough problem to fix because the only solution is time.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/revolving-door-creates-questions-and-complications-for-kamala-harris/ar-AAZVYGP?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=127d103bc6c84153e4d15f1f64e6f8e6
JP4Fun

Postby jimboston on Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:55 am

------------------The Native American Confederacy gave rise to the first federal constitution on the American continent...That constitution, The Great Law of Peace, provided for federalism, separation of powers, equitable distribution of wealth, accountability of elected officials, freedom of assembly speech , and a system of natural rights... Perhaps the most remarkable feature of The Great Law of Peace, was it's recognition of the status and suffrage accorded to women... Approximately one-fourth of The Great Law's clauses recognize the power and influence of women in Native American culture...
------------------ The Great Law of Peace was first adopted by the USA was the Articles of Confederation...But the Articles didn't allow for expansion...Then the Founding Fathers like Ben Franklin replaced the Articles of Confederation the founding document of the 1st Constitution of the USA...With the U.S. Constitution....It had one exception...As to The Great Law of Peace...No reference to universal suffrage of the rights of women...Not until the 19th amendment in 1920 A.D. ...That the U.S. Constitution recognized women as sentient citizens with an ability to exercise the vote...
------------------- Now in today's America, The Democratic Party/LEFT radicals....Are erasing Women....Are literally erasing the Word Woman, Mother, etc...from America.....Women sports...Where Men now rule Women's sports....Sure swimming,track.....Even outside of school,etc......But just recently, a 29 year old man, says I am a woman...In a skateboarding competition....Bragged...Yeah...I Won...He beat a bunch of 13,14,15 year old girls....He said this is a competition, I am not going easy, just because they're a bunch of kids....One athlete who just got A MEDAL of HONOR,says..If it bothers you to lose to a trans woman...Then you should skip sports...You Go America .:(:(:(...This is why we need a help.... Americans are now proud, not only...Men beating Women....But adults beating children....In the days when America wasn't full of LEFT liberal crap...A man would of said...No way I am going against a woman or a child....But today's America, it is all about "ME"...Look at "ME", only "I" matter....SAD :( :( ...This it what America has become...
.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------------ America needs GOD, Chivalry AGAIN :!: :D =D> =D> =D>

was this “Constitution” ever written down anywhere for posterity?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:06 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
------------------The Native American Confederacy gave rise to the first federal constitution on the American continent...That constitution, The Great Law of Peace,

left out? I never KNEW this until you brought the matter forward and I investigated. I am still learning. I SUPPORT what you say with cited sources, to learn and/or when I deem it interesting, or needed to advance the conversation, or to correct your statement(s) or spelling.

And now:

The Iroquois Great Law of Peace was a constitution that established a democracy
between five Iroquois-speaking tribes—the Seneca, Cayuga, Oneida, Onondaga, and
Mohawk. This group of five nations, called the Iroquois Confederacy, was established
around 1450. The Great Law of Peace was thought to have been produced shortly after
the Iroquois Confederacy was formed and was recorded on wampum belts [belts made
with ornamental shells]. The original purpose of this constitution was to end years of
bloody battle between these five nations. Below are excerpts from an English translation
of the Great Law of Peace.

Move to end of this document cited; here is what I read about women in this document, from this source:

95. The women of every clan of the Five Nations shall have a Council Fire ever burning
in readiness for a council of the clan. When in their opinion it seems necessary for the
interest of the people they shall hold a council and their decision and recommendation
shall be introduced before the Council of Lords by the War Chief for its consideration.

From "The Constitution of the Five Nations" from the New York State Museum Bulletin,
Albany, NY, April 1, 1916.

see also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Law_of_Peace

and https://web.pdx.edu/~caskeym/iroquois_web/html/greatlaw.html

jimmie boi failed to READ. He is too busy trying to find minutia to criticize.
JP4Fun

Postby jimboston on Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:14 pm

Inscribed on a belt = Written?

Great Law of Peace = Constitution?

Sounds like bullshit retro crap to me.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:20 pm

jimboston wrote:Inscribed on a belt = Written?

Great Law of Peace = Constitution?

Sounds like bullshit retro crap to me.

If it is NOT TYPED on 8.5 x 11 white paper or in a Blog (or Forum) like this, jimmie boi SEES NO writing. Again, here is another example of a myopic mind. Open your eyes and SEE the BIGGER world, little jimmie BOI.

Read about the Art of War by Sun Tzu, jimmie boi and expand your world. CAUTION: It may BLOW your MIND. :D :shock: 8-)
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:43 am

FBI searches Trump's Florida home as part of presidential records probe

PALM BEACH, Fla., Aug 8 (Reuters) - Former President Donald Trump said FBI agents raided his Mar-a-Lago estate on Monday and broke into his safe in what his son acknowledged was part of an investigation into Trump's removal of official presidential records from the White House to his Florida resort.

The unprecedented search of a former president's home would mark a significant escalation into the records investigation, which is one of several probes Trump is facing from his time in office and in private business.

The U.S. Justice Department declined to comment on the search, which Trump in a statement called a raid and said involved a "large group of FBI agents." The FBI's headquarters in Washington and its field office in Miami both declined comment.

Eric Trump, one of the former president's adult children, told Fox News the search concerned boxes of documents that Trump brought with him from the White House, and that his father has been cooperating with the National Archives on the matter for months.

(...)

Trump was not present at the time as he was in New York on Monday, Fox News Digital reported, publishing a photo of Trump that a Fox reporter said showed him leaving Trump Tower.

Trump, who has made his club in Palm Beach his home since leaving the White House in January 2021, has generally spent summers at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, because Mar-a-Lago typically closes for the summer.

A federal law called the U.S. Presidential Records Act requires the preservation of memos, letters, notes, emails, faxes and other written communications related to a president's official duties.

Any search of a private residence would have to be approved by a judge, after the investigating law-enforcement agency demonstrated probable cause that a search was justified.

It almost certainly would also be approved by FBI Director Christopher Wray, a Trump appointee, and his boss, Attorney General Merrick Garland, who was appointed by Trump's successor and political rival, President Joe Biden.

Democratic supporters of Biden have criticized Garland for being overly cautious in investigating Trump over his attempts to overturn his 2020 election loss to Biden. A White House official said Biden was not given advance notice of the search and referred queries to the Justice Department.

"Make no mistake, the attorney general had to authorize this," said Phillip Halpern, a former federal prosecutor who specialized in public corruption cases, adding that Wray and a host of prosecutors would also be involved.

"This is as big a deal as you can have, and ... every single person in the chain would have had to sign off on this," Halpern said.

Trump supporters have accused the Democrats of weaponizing the federal bureaucracy to target Trump, even as Biden has attempted to distance himself from the Justice Department.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-says-fbi-agents-raided-his-florida-home-2022-08-08/
JP4Fun

Postby riskllama on Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:43 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:Surely if Trump never concedes he lost in 2020, he can't run for a third term?

Jonesy wins the thread llama?

LOL, yes - yes he does.
Lieutenant riskllama

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,