Conquer Club

New America,The LEFT Glory to Abortion and Suicide!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: New America,The LEFT Glory to Abortion and Suicide!

Postby jimboston on Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:33 am

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm guessing zero people in this thread have adopted

This is another bullshit argument.

The idea that all these unwanted pregnancies will result in babies for which there is some pent-up demand.

Give me a break.

How many of these “2 million couples” want a baby with a different skin tone?

How many want a baby from a meth-head mom who was forced to carry the baby to term in some rehab?
You think that child isn’t gonna have all kinds of health, mental, and learning disabilities?
You think some yuppie white couple wants THAT baby?

… and how much will it cost to house and care for these women while pregnant and unable to abort?

Cause if you don’t provide big $$$ and quality care those same wkmen are back in the street putting more drugs in their body.

It’s funny that some of that states that want to ban abortion the most are the same states that offer zero $$$ support once that kid is born!
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby jimboston on Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:35 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
It's been a fun thread of older men talking about abortion though... maybe you guys can start another thread about period cycles next?

That’s pretty much my position….

The position being that neither I (nor any other man) should have a say here.

Postby jimboston on Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:41 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
HitRed wrote:
jimboston wrote:The rape and incest questions are red herrings…

either you…

1) believe in a woman’s right to choose… in which case you believe abortions should be legal

2) believe the fetus is in fact a living child… in which case any abortion is akin to murder. Why should an innocent baby be murdered because you (the mother) were assaulted? A mother wouldn’t go home and murder her kids if she was mugged… in a Pro-Lifer’s mind this is the same thing.

There is no “in between” on these two positions… and it’s unreasonable to think we could craft laws with the nuance to parse these questions and many other variables.

This is an either-or debate… and when people talk about heartbeats, and viability (outside the womb), and rape, and incest… these are all just bullshit distractions that the media and politicians throw out there to cloud the fact that it’s really just an ‘either-or’ issue.

Post of the year!

Did I talk about heartbeat or viability? NO, Jimmy-B again uses words to twist my position and to be NEEDLESSLY confrontational.

What do you believe, Jimmy-B? All you do is attack others and here you do not take a stand. You merely call the position of unnamed "people" as "unreasonable " and are just as full of "distractions." Jimmy-B provided more cursory and ill-informed analysis, despite what HR may think.

"Post of the year!"?? NO, it is mere hyperbole. PERIOD.

I thought you blocked me?

I added viability and heartbeat as they are as irrelevant as rape or incest.

This post was not an attack on anyone, idiot. I was pointing out what I see as side-show distractions to the main argument.

I think it’s a religious question.. and as a religious question is cannot be addressed by our law ANYWHERE in this country… because we are still supposed to have separation of Church and State.

You are right I did not state my view…. maybe I’ll get to that later, but it’s not relevant to the point I was making.

I also think the statements pro-lifers make like “people use abortion as a form of contraception” is baloney. Are there women who’ve had multiple abortions… yeah I’m sure. But do the vast majority women who decide to get an abortion say “Oh, No big deal there… That was so easy I now know I don’t need to consider the pill or condoms…. I can just use this abortion thing as my contraception.” Come on!

Postby jimboston on Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:01 am

Dukasaur wrote:You can believe that 1 and 2 both exist and accept that there is a difficult balancing act between them. Teenagers just forming a worldview see things as black or white. Part of growing up is realizing that almost everything is a shade of grey and there are points to be made on both sides.

Heartbeats are meaningless. An earthworm has a heartbeat. What does have meaning, however, is brain activity sufficiently complex for cognitive thought to be taking place. That's the point where I start worrying about the feelings of the fetus.

The technology is sufficiently advanced that we can measure fetal brain activity. It may not be super-simple, but it is possible to demarcate a line where we think the brain activity is sufficiently complex that we are causing suffering if we kill the fetus. Killing a lump of cells that has a heartbeat but no brain activity certainly isn't murder. We don't call it murder when we turn off the life support of an adult human who has a heartbeat but no brain activity. Conversely, once brain activity of sufficient complexity is taking place, the argument can certainly be made that there's a being there and killing it is murder.

Duk, you will never get a consensus agreement on some brain scan measurement.

Assume you set a point where brain-waves = X = personhood….

First… it’s highly likely that different Fetus’s will hit ‘brain-wave X” at different times. Maybe some hit this measurement at 20 weeks and other don’t hit it till 28 weeks…. so do you set the law to a specific fetal age? or do you have to measure fetal brain-waves for every abortion? It’s not practical.

How about when new technology comes along… do you update the law every three years?

… and even more basically…. who decides what level of brain-wave should be the ‘X’ number? You might have some scientists say it’s X… but other who would argue it should be 0.75X because really there’s evidence that is sufficient brain activity for pain; meanwhile others will argue it should be 1.5X because nerve-responses are not really the same as “pain’. Your ‘solution’ just opens more bogus areas for nuanced arguments that don’t solve the problem.

So your compromise position sounds good but you already lose a fit percentage of people who are “Pro Choice” because now instead of priests telling them “No” they have scientists telling them “No”. Forget that your compromise position won’t even start to win over religious folk who believe that the “soul enters the body at the moment of conception”. These people are no-compromise from the start… to them it is a religious/spiritual point… and there’s no room for compromise. Period.

… and we could have a whole separate discussion on “fetal personhood”. Once you decide a fetus is a person you open all kinds of doors to fetal rights…

I generally like the idea of compromise and believe there is nuance in most issues… but in this case, when you boil away all the bullshit, you basically have two positions. Any nuance at that point just sets arbitrary boundaries that ultimately weaken the two choices and will never lead to an absolute resolution.

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:41 am

Dukasaur wrote:I agree, smoking Kool is a form of suicide.

Although I'm not sure if there's any stats on whether lefties smoke more than righties.

I read a study from Europe a few years back that said there was no strong correlations, but that 'far-left' were the most likely to have been smokers at some point in their lives, and that 'center-right' were the least likely. But again these were weak associations, and far-right was the second 'most smoking' group after far-left to have ever been smokers, and were the highest rate of 'currently' smokers.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:56 am

jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
It's been a fun thread of older men talking about abortion though... maybe you guys can start another thread about period cycles next?

What about pregnant men?

Your comment is LITERALLY violence against transmen.

I'm LITERALLY shaking right now.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:52 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

What about pregnant men?

Your comment is LITERALLY violence against transmen.

I'm LITERALLY shaking right now.

so you're a transman? NO wonder you act so inconsistently. :lol:
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:19 pm

-----------I tried to warn of The Country that has Colonized Africa, China...They now are taking over South America....
------------ I am warning , The LEFT is now making Suicide Kool... :roll:
------------ Since the 1960's A.D....The LEFT has done all it can to attack GOD, The Nuclear Family in the USA...
------------ Which all That you said people advocate Jp4fun for goes against.....
------------ Single moms were made , why???...Once again Money...free money from the government... :roll: ...
------------ But even they wanted lots of kids...more kids...more free money....
------------ But let us look at the non traditional couples you mentioned Jp4fun....Most of the time it is one child they adopt....Not because of love...But because, that is what is a Kool,or their friends are doing...
------------ Let's take the Big Traditional Nuclear Family....The more kids, the more love...Kids to play with their siblings...
------------ If you go with most of the loner kids...Loner being the key word....Come from , Singal parent , or 2 working parents, where, T.V., etc...raise the one kid..... Latchkey....The ones that become mass shooters or serial killers, etc...
------------ As for most in companies now a days....A V.P. of a Company or something...Gets pregnant....Has an abortion...why....So having a kid doesn't effect their career...
------------ Were let's say before the 1960's A.D....People loved having kids, lots of kids...The Big Companies...They would even have Big Company picnics....
------------ Look now at major Companies in 2022 A.D. , not only do employees not want kids...They don't even want to go to work...They want to stay home alone...Work away from people... That's the new American society...That is being raised....On top of that....They want, or believe, they are entitled to Free Money from the Government....That is the radical left America....Their GODLESS Eutopia...They want the rest of America to Suffer...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------------The LEFT , like Saxi says...rolling down the hall to have the baby....I would take it further...The Abortion the Left wants , is pretty much...Doctor pulls the baby out...The Doctor asks , no name yet???...You've changed your mind???..Throws the baby on the floor, puts a bullet through the baby's head.....NEXT!!!...the doctor points to the nurse...At the Federal Land Abortion Factories...Just like China taking over the world...Watch and see....Look how China, North Korea treat abortion... America is getting closer...
-------- Let us say 100 plus years ago... Jp4fun... Someone a victim of rape...Would have a child , love the child.. Wouldn't think of... Today's, feelings America....The woman would think of the child...Not how the child makes her feel, how the child came to be....A tougher America back then....Now incest ...Yikes...that...A taboo...no one would talk about....That is where the girl would be sent away for a 9,10 months...To a farm owned by a relative....All of a sudden...When she returned...she would have a new sibling....
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:18 am

This is why I'm somewhat ok with the overturning of Roe... I don't ever want certifiably insane people like this making laws i have to live under. Confed can have all the laws preventing the abortion of 12 year old daughters who were raped by their fathers he wants in some state where its all crazies like him that believe in some modern twisted version of christianity that lost site of the forest through the trees. If we are being realistic that 12 year old probably kills herself or dies trying to have an abortion in a back alley with a coat hanger... but even if they sent her 'away' and she came back with some inbred baby at least it's a problem confined to the crazies.

Instead, I can live in a state where a raped 12 year old can abort her brother before he is born and can have her father jailed, at least have a shot at a happy life, get married and have kids with a non-relative she loves later in life when she's old enough to consent and make choices of her own accord... and if that is 'against god's will' then f*ck that crazy interpretation of god. Abortion isn't specifically prohibited in the bible... but incest is.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:37 am

Several points on abortion:

A) As far as abortion and the Bible:

The word "abortion" is not mentioned in the Bible, but much in the Bible speaks to the issue. The most obvious passage is from Exodus 21:22-25. This part of the Covenant Code legislates the case of a pregnant woman who becomes involved in a brawl between 2 men and has a miscarriage.

and
12 Verses about Abortion - What Does the Bible Say?
Jul 21, 2021 — Bible Verses about Abortion · Psalms 139:13-16 · Exodus 20:13 · Numbers 5:27-28 · Jeremiah 1:5 · Psalms 127:3-5 · Genesis 1:27 · Numbers 5:19-22.

B) Many pro-abortion critics lament the decision of 6 SCOTUS Justices, but they have NO problem about the Roe v. Wade decision made in 1972, made by an ALL MALE Court in 1973.

C) I agree, that for most of the passionate individuals for whom ABORTION is of paramount importance, they see no compromise. But, unlike jimmie-boi, Duk and I would argue that there is at least one position in between.

D) The pro-abortion supporters pushed for abortion on demand and did not want to follow the Guidelines and restrictions placed by the Roe v. Wade decision.

Those demands and the latent anti-abortion contention by many THEN pushed many states to further restrict abortions. The issue of partial birth abortions was found exceptionally repulsive by many Americans.

The Supreme Court's decision to consider the constitutionality of the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act has once again pushed the abortion issue into the spotlight.

The law, which was signed by President Bush in 2003 after an eight-year-long congressional fight, prohibits doctors from knowingly performing a "partial-birth abortion," a procedure it defines as one in which the person performing the abortion "deliberately and intentionally vaginally delivers a living fetus until, in the case of a head-first presentation, the entire fetal head is outside the body of the mother, or, in the case of breech presentation, any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother."

But "partial-birth" is not a medical term. It's a political one, and a highly confusing one at that, with both sides disagreeing even on how many procedures take place, at what point in pregnancy, and exactly which procedures the law actually bans.

https://www.npr.org/2006/02/21/5168163/partial-birth-abortion-separating-fact-from-spin, NOTE from 2006

E) And that is how we got to NOW. The extremists at one end pushed for more restrictions on abortions and we get an overturn of Roe v. Wade. Up to this point, we essentially had a "compromise" position of abortion up to the first tri-mester.

On January 22, 1973, the Supreme Court issued a 7–2 decision holding that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides a fundamental "right to privacy", which protects a pregnant woman's right to an abortion. The Court also held that the right to abortion is not absolute and must be balanced against the government's interests in protecting women's health and prenatal life.[5][6] The Court resolved these competing interests by announcing a pregnancy trimester timetable to govern all abortion regulations in the United States. During the first trimester, governments could not regulate abortion at all, except to require that abortions be performed by a licensed physician. During the second trimester, governments could regulate the abortion procedure but only for the purpose of protecting maternal health and not for protecting fetal life. After viability, which includes the third trimester of pregnancy and the last few weeks of the second trimester, abortions could be regulated and even prohibited, but only if the laws provided exceptions for abortions necessary to save the "life" or "health" of the mother.[6] The Court also classified the right to abortion as "fundamental", which required courts to evaluate challenged abortion laws under the "strict scrutiny" standard, the most stringent level of judicial review in the United States.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_v._Wade

Here is one point of view on Partial Birth abortions:

On February 28, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) will bring the Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act, otherwise known as the Women's Health Protection Act (WHPA, S. 1975), to a vote. This legislation codifies Roe v. Wade's precedent of legal abortion through the entirety of pregnancy. The bill passed the House in September and needs 60 votes in order to pass the Senate. If the bill does pass and is signed into law, it will become the first-ever piece of federal legislation legalizing the killing of an unborn child.

The U.S. Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade decision ruled that abortion is protected under the U.S. Constitution. In doing so, the Court overturned nearly every state-level protection for life in the womb and usurped the power of state legislators to pass laws reflective of their constituents' views in regard to protecting the unborn. Currently, only 17 percent of Americans (including 31 percent of Democrats) agree that abortion should be available to a woman any time she wants one during her entire pregnancy (a view in line with Roe and its companion case Doe v. Bolton). Yet after decades of tyranny under Roe, state and federal efforts to protect the unborn have largely failed. That began to change in 2011 with a wave of pro-life laws.

With Democrats currently in control of the U.S. House, Senate, and White House, no one could have predicted the recent success pro-lifers have had protecting life in the womb. Texas passed the Heartbeat Bill, which protects life in the womb once an unborn child's heartbeat can be detected. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled Texas' law can remain in effect even as litigation challenging the bill remains ongoing. In another Lone Star State victory, Lubbock, Texas, became a sanctuary city for the unborn and the first place in America to completely protect life in the womb since the Roe decision.

Perhaps most importantly, the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to hear the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case, which concerns the constitutionality of Mississippi's Gestational Age Act and pre-viability protections for the unborn. Since the oral arguments in December, many have speculated that the Court will most likely return the issue of legislating on abortion to the states. The Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act is the response of Democrats in Congress.

The Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act is co-sponsored by all but two Democrats. Senator Bob Casey (D-Pa.) didn't co-sponsor the bill but did vote to bring it to the Senate floor. Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) has completely distanced himself from the legislation. This bill embodies the extremism of the Democratic Party platform, which supports abortion through birth.

Bowing to the pro-abortion lobby, Democrats are willing to enshrine a law that would be on par with the abortion policies of notorious human rights abusers China and North Korea instead of one that would be supported by the majority of Americans.

If passed, the legislation would prohibit currently-enacted state legislation that requires the viewing of a fetal ultrasound or detection of a fetal heartbeat before acquiring an abortion. It could undermine existing conscience protections for doctors who do not wish to kill unborn children. It could also eliminate the Hyde Amendment, thereby forcing Americans to fund the atrocity of abortion with their tax dollars.

The Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act notes the evils of white supremacy and anti-Black racism but misguidedly prescribes abortion as the solution. It erroneously argues that the legacy of protections for unborn children has resulted in "enslavement, rape, experimentation on Black women; forced sterilizations; medical experimentation on low-income women's reproductive systems; and the forcible removal of Indigenous children."

Instead of solving the problem of racism, the Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act would further perpetuate the harms wrought on minority populations. Instead of resolving inadequacies in maternal health care, the Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act would allow abortionists to kill a mother's child. Instead of protecting low-income women from medical experimentation, the Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act would create a pipeline of unborn babies to be used for experimentation.

March for Life founder Nellie Grey once said, "[O]n this basic subject of life ... there is no compromise. You're either for or against it. There is no neutrality and there is no in between. You can't have a little bit of abortion." She was right.

https://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20220225/dems-abortion
JP4Fun

Postby HitRed on Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:32 am

God on abortion

show

show

show
Captain HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:11 am

jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Many pro-abortion critics lament the decision of 6 SCOTUS Justices, but they have NO problem about the Roe v. Wade decision made in 1972, made by an ALL MALE Court in 1973.

So, men should NOT make decisions about abortion, RIGHT? Men have NO say? Men cannot have a say about abortion?

Read about The Roe v. Wade decision; then use your brain, jimmie-boi.
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:25 am

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm guessing zero people in this thread have adopted

This is another bullshit argument.

The idea that all these unwanted pregnancies will result in babies for which there is some pent-up demand.

Give me a break.

How many of these “2 million couples” want a baby with a different skin tone?

How many want a baby from a meth-head mom who was forced to carry the baby to term in some rehab?
You think that child isn’t gonna have all kinds of health, mental, and learning disabilities?
You think some yuppie white couple wants THAT baby?

… and how much will it cost to house and care for these women while pregnant and unable to abort?

Cause if you don’t provide big $$$ and quality care those same wkmen are back in the street putting more drugs in their body.

It’s funny that some of that states that want to ban abortion the most are the same states that offer zero $$$ support once that kid is born!

Stats are what they are, jimmie-boi. I don't know if such stats are kept. Are YOU? Did you research the issue or are you simply spouting bullshit from your oral cavity? I know a white couple who adopted two black male children in VA. That is what is called anecdotal evidence, which at the moment, TRUMPS yours.
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:35 am

jimboston wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
HitRed wrote:
jimboston wrote:The rape and incest questions are red herrings…

either you…

1) believe in a woman’s right to choose… in which case you believe abortions should be legal

2) believe the fetus is in fact a living child… in which case any abortion is akin to murder. Why should an innocent baby be murdered because you (the mother) were assaulted? A mother wouldn’t go home and murder her kids if she was mugged… in a Pro-Lifer’s mind this is the same thing.

There is no “in between” on these two positions… and it’s unreasonable to think we could craft laws with the nuance to parse these questions and many other variables.

This is an either-or debate… and when people talk about heartbeats, and viability (outside the womb), and rape, and incest… these are all just bullshit distractions that the media and politicians throw out there to cloud the fact that it’s really just an ‘either-or’ issue.

Post of the year!

Did I talk about heartbeat or viability? NO, Jimmy-B again uses words to twist my position and to be NEEDLESSLY confrontational.

What do you believe, Jimmy-B? All you do is attack others and here you do not take a stand. You merely call the position of unnamed "people" as "unreasonable " and are just as full of "distractions." Jimmy-B provided more cursory and ill-informed analysis, despite what HR may think.

"Post of the year!"?? NO, it is mere hyperbole. PERIOD.

I thought you blocked me?

I added viability and heartbeat as they are as irrelevant as rape or incest.

This post was not an attack on anyone, idiot. I was pointing out what I see as side-show distractions to the main argument.

I think it’s a religious question.. and as a religious question is cannot be addressed by our law ANYWHERE in this country… because we are still supposed to have separation of Church and State.

You are right I did not state my view…. maybe I’ll get to that later, but it’s not relevant to the point I was making.

I also think the statements pro-lifers make like “people use abortion as a form of contraception” is baloney. Are there women who’ve had multiple abortions… yeah I’m sure. But do the vast majority women who decide to get an abortion say “Oh, No big deal there… That was so easy I now know I don’t need to consider the pill or condoms…. I can just use this abortion thing as my contraception.” Come on!

Let me address post #3 by wannabee Troll jimmie-boi in only 8 minutes. Whether you intended no insult or not, I take most of your points and posts as denigrating of nearly anyone who posts in this Forum. That means, j-boi, that you do insult others. And by calling me an idiot, you have now insulted me again. What a loser you are. You prove my point for me, you say you did not intend to insult, then you do. THIS IS TOO EASY.

Again, you offer no proof and nothing to support your weak arguments.

And now that I un-FOED j-boi, I am glad that I did FOE him earlier, because now I see and read all this revolting bullshit from another saxi wannabee.

I have more important things to do, so I will read your long post another time, MAYBE, unless I decide to FOE you again.
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Postby jimboston on Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:44 am

Why does it matter what “God” said about abortion?

Are we a Theocracy?

I thought this whole country was founded on the idea of separation between Chruch-State.
That’s what they taught me in grade school.

Postby jimboston on Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:56 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Many pro-abortion critics lament the decision of 6 SCOTUS Justices, but they have NO problem about the Roe v. Wade decision made in 1972, made by an ALL MALE Court in 1973.

So, men should NOT make decisions about abortion, RIGHT? Men have NO say? Men cannot have a say about abortion?

Ok…wow… a valid point… almost.

It’s gonna take a second to get my wind back before I can reply.

OK…

So in Roe the (male) judges made the decision that it’s up to the woman to do what she wants with her body.
So Roe was a decision where they were GIVING THE RIGHTS AND DECISION MAKING ABILTY TO THE WOMAN.

The more recent case is a situation where the court is TAKING THE RIGHT TO DECIDE AWAY FROM THE WOMAN… and giving that right to State Legislative bodies.

Do you understand the difference?

In once case the court is affirming a woman’s rights and in another it is stripping them.

Men shouldn’t have a say… and by not having a say… that would enable the woman to have her own say about her own body.

I also don’t think women should have a say on other women’s bodies.

Postby jimboston on Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:58 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Stats are what they are, jimmie-boi. I don't know if such stats are kept. Are YOU? Did you research the issue or are you simply spouting bullshit from your oral cavity? I know a white couple who adopted two black male children in VA. That is what is called anecdotal evidence, which at the moment, TRUMPS yours.

So you point to one couple you personally know and that’s proof I’m wrong?

… and your ‘evidence’ only addresses the skin tone point.

Not any of the other points about meth-head moms and the costs associated with the care for pregnant women in distress.

Go f*ck yourself and get a clue… the reply with some actual valid point.

Postby jimboston on Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:02 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Let me address post #3 by wannabee Troll jimmie-boi in only 8 minutes. Whether you intended no insult or not, I take most of your points and posts as denigrating of nearly anyone who posts in this Forum. That means, j-boi, that you do insult others. And by call me idiot, you have now insulted me again. What a loser you are. You prove my point for me, you say you did not intend to insult, then you do. THIS IS TOO EASY.

Again, you offer no proof and nothing to support your weak arguments.

And now that I un-FOED j-boi, I am glad that I did FOE him earlier, because now I see and read all this revolting bullshit from another saxi wannabee.

I have more important things to do, so I will read your long post another time, MAYBE, unless I decide to FOE you again.

So am I suppose to care that you have Foe’d me… and now you’ve un-Foe’d me?

Like, from my perspective there was no difference. You read and replied to almost every post I made when I was on your Foe-List… so how was anything different for me in any way at all. If you want me to stop insulting you, just stop replying! LOL

Fucking idiot.

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:44 pm

HitRed wrote:God on abortion

show

show

show

For a minute I thought you were quoting the bible... but this is just the voice in your head, no words from the bible since abortion isn't actually prohibited there at all... though incest is.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:11 pm

jimboston wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Ok…wow… a valid point… almost.

It’s gonna take a second to get my wind back before I can reply.

OK…

So in Roe the (male) judges made the decision that it’s up to the woman to do what she wants with her body.
So Roe was a decision where they were GIVING THE RIGHTS AND DECISION MAKING ABILTY TO THE WOMAN.

The more recent case is a situation where the court is TAKING THE RIGHT TO DECIDE AWAY FROM THE WOMAN… and giving that right to State Legislative bodies.

Do you understand the difference?

In once case the court is affirming a woman’s rights and in another it is stripping them.

Men shouldn’t have a say… and by not having a say… that would enable the woman to have her own say about her own body.

I also don’t think women should have a say on other women’s bodies.

You do not understand the concept of a RIGHT. I think you confused that with left vs right wing politics. That is all you pee-wee brain can grasp. You are the IDIOT and, based on the vitriolic and denigrating nature of nearly ALL your posts, it is DOUBTFUL THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING Idiot. Get laid and calm down, DUMM ASSS jimmie-boi.
JP4Fun

Postby HitRed on Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:16 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:

show

show

show

For a minute I thought you were quoting the bible... but this is just the voice in your head, no words from the bible since abortion isn't actually prohibited there at all... though incest is.

“Thou shalt not kill.”
Exodus 20:13
Captain HitRed

Postby jimboston on Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:32 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
You do not understand the concept of a RIGHT. I think you confused that with left vs right wing politics.

OooooKaaaayyy.

… and what about any of my posts makes you think this?

Postby jimboston on Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:36 pm

HitRed wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

show

show

show

“Thou shalt not kill.”
Exodus 20:13

Ok… and so killing a cow to eat is a sin then.

I mean the Bible says “Thou shalt not kill”, right?

So where does it specify this prohibition is only on humans and not on all of God’s Creations?

I mean any killing is a sin by this standard. Killing a cow. Cutting down a tree. Killing in self-defense. Even killing an abortion doctor in the middle of him/her performing an abortion would be a sin by this standard.

Can you please go ask God to be a little more specific?

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,