Conquer Club

Happy Summer Solstice 2023 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy Summer Solstice 2023 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:11 am

------------ Happy Summer Solstice 2023 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...There are structures , temples built all around the world, for the Longest Day of the Year,Sun Light,1st day of Summer in the Northern Hemisphere....Take the hint left by ancient people....Get outside, today, enjoy the Sun light, have fun, stay safe... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy Summer Solstice 2023 A.D.!!!

Postby jimboston on Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:19 am

I finally support a message posted by the Nazi!
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby KoolBak on Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:34 pm

He prefers "White Supremacist" or "Mr. PooyPants"....fyi
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:17 am

-------Jimmy B also is a defender of History =D> =D> =D> ..
----------- I have stated all kinds of people fought for The C.S.A...The Battle Flag In WW2 is known in Europe,North Africa,Asia/Pacific, as may who were liberated, by units that waved the Stars and Stripes,and The Battle Flag, Honor those units, Today...
----------- Yes, I have warned about China...But have spoken, that They have been around for over 5,000 years...They are The Greatest, Best , Smartest people on the planet..... Through the centuries....They have led the way in Mankind's march forward....Now they are leading the way in Bio.Weapons and Artificial Technology...
--------- In America we use kites as toys...In centuries past The Chinese used kites as bombers, to attack, drop bombs on enemy fortified cities....Now they use Spy Balloons, the best way sometimes is the simplistic.... Americans are to good, for such things, are most times easily fooled because of it...
--------- They invented gun powder....They had mystical healing herbs they created...
--------- Zheng He came to the Pacific North America in 1421 A.D. ,way before Columbus...He went to Africa brought back many new animals for the Palace zoo...So I think he beats Sir Francis Drake , as the 1st to sail around the World....
--------- It might be wise for Americans to learn other's History, stop tearing down their own, before it is to late...Americans, especially when they travel, think they are GOD's gift to the Earth(then wonder why no one likes Americans)....Might want to knock yourselves back down on your asses.....Wake up....
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:01 am

by
ConfederateSS on Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:17 am

----------- Yes, I have warned about China...But have spoken, that They have been around for over 5,000 years...They are The Greatest, Best , Smartest people on the planet..... Through the centuries....They have led the way in Mankind's march forward....Now they are leading the way in Bio.Weapons and Artificial Technology...
--------- In America we use kites as toys...In centuries past The Chinese used kites as bombers, to attack, drop bombs on enemy fortified cities....Now they use Spy Balloons, the best way sometimes is the simplistic.... Americans are to good, for such things, are most times easily fooled because of it...
--------- They invented gun powder....

Yes, the Chinese invented gunpowder, but did not use it for warfare at first; they used it for fireworks. So, invention, YES; application, not always on top of things.

Instead of using kites, we (the US Military) use drones to drop bombs and fire rockets.

You forgot to mention, TOO, that they invented pasta/noodles. :D =D>

For me, an interesting technology trade fact is that while the West imported silk and china from China, China imported..... mechanical clocks.

The Four Great Inventions (simplified Chinese: 四大发明; traditional Chinese: 四大發明) are inventions from ancient China that are celebrated in Chinese culture for their historical significance and as symbols of ancient China's advanced science and technology.[1] They are the compass,[2] gunpowder,[3] papermaking[4] and printing.[5]

China held the world's leading position in many fields in the study of nature from the 1st century BC to the 15th century AD, with the four great inventions having the greatest global significance.[6]

These four inventions had a profound impact on the development of civilization throughout the world. However, some modern Chinese scholars have opined that other Chinese inventions were perhaps more sophisticated and had a greater impact on Chinese civilization – the Four Great Inventions serve merely to highlight the technological interaction between East and West.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Inventions

The Chinese are trying to steal technology from the West. There is a report of their recent attempt to steal designs on better jet engines.

Chinese spy convicted of trying to steal U.S. aircraft trade secrets given 20-year sentence
BYANDREW WELSH-HUGGINS AND THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
November 17, 2022 at 5:57 AM EST

https://fortune.com/2022/11/17/chinese-spy-convicted-trying-steal-us-aircraft-trade-secrets-given-20-year-sentence/
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:34 am

On the first day of summer, yesterday here in Richmond, Virginia, temperatures stayed in the 60s F; this is very unusual as it was some 20 degrees below "normal" or average. And it rained most of yesterday and we expect more rain today, too.
JP4Fun

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:54 am

More importantly.....what happened in West-BY-GOD-Virginia??!?? The only Virginia that matters.....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby GaryDenton on Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:31 am

Houston area Summer temperatures are averaging more than 5 degrees Fahrenheit over 50 years ago.

Sea levels are rising. Glaciers are melting.

Climate change deniers, more conservative liars, have really slowed down posting their fake debunking articles.

One of the Inconvenient Truths that they finally realize makes them look stupid by denying?
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:11 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Houston area Summer temperatures are averaging more than 5 degrees Fahrenheit over 50 years ago.

Sea levels are rising. Glaciers are melting.

Climate change deniers, more conservative liars, have really slowed down posting their fake debunking articles.

One of the Inconvenient Truths that they finally realize makes them look stupid by denying?

There is no need to repeat all this discussion some of us had already on Global Warming. Gary can read previous discussions on Global Warming/Climate Change here:

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=236784&start=225

and here:
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228407&start=100

and this photo is stunning:
https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/environment/before-after-photos-show-just-how-fast-the-swiss-glaciers-are-melting-away-it-s-alarming-353322.html
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:25 am

------- Don't kid yourself Jp4fun, steal....In the 1996 A.D. election season...Bill Clinton sold our stealth technology to the Chinese, oh I mean China donated to His campaign ;) ....Oh, they have it....But no ever talks about it...Sure others now have it....But in 1996 A.D. we were the only ones...That might be on the sock Tapes....You have all these Democratic Presidents selling out America....Yet Trump is attacked everyday....
------------ I also said our Commie Factories, I mean Universities....Are full of Chinese Nationals....Taking research back to China.....They shouldn't be there in the 1st place....Steal , no America, Democrats give, sell our Technology to the Chinese, another way to hold onto power...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:35 am

Welp. Confed figured it out everyone. Excuse me while i call the Clinton's and have this pesky bug removed...
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:46 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Welp. Confed figured it out everyone. Excuse me while i call the Clinton's and have this pesky bug removed...

I have read those allegations. I am not sure this is proven; it seems it will not be investigated.

It seems to me that these Democrats:
1) grab power (perhaps illegally, in rigged elections);
2) sell influence and are corrupt (both Hillary and Bill, and now Joe Biden);
3) attack one former President who is very pro-American. He may have been unduly influenced by Putin, BUT I have seen nothing that suggests that he is taking bribes from our enemies.
4) Constantly labeled Trump as a bigot and a racist, with almost NO evidence.
5) Trump has also been labeled as anti-Semitic, again with little or no evidence. His own daughter converted to Judaism, btw.
6) Back to the Clintons: they are experts on Political Dirty Tricks. Nixon made that activity apparent; it was a largely unspoken and unproven phenomenon before that.
7) Unlike ConfedSS, I provide evidence with links.

We are now way OFF Topic of this thread. Politics has a way of creeping in to many conversations here in CC Forum.
JP4Fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:21 pm

1. Both parties.
2. Both parties
3. Both parties.
4. He is. You can just type it in into Google and you're given page after page, source after source, video after video. Not sure if you slept through his term or are just being wilfully ignorant on that one.
5. Didn't take me long to find this. https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-rolls-out-anti-semitic-closing-ad
6. They all are. I wouldn't put my trust in any of these people. The biggest fail I've ever seen is electing Trump, a billionaire with a history of fucking people over, fucks the country over to line his own pockets. And the working class loves him. But hates billionaires. If that doesn't tell you the amount of retards running around, idk what will.
7. No, what you like to do is follow people around and pester them if they rub you the wrong way. Most of your links comes from Wikipedia. You're a fucking teacher, you should know not to cite Wikipedia as a source to begin with.

This isn't off topic. Confed includes his ass hat political ideas in just about every post he makes. Doesn't matter the holiday. Pretty sure he's butchered just about every single one of em.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:23 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:1. Both parties.
2. Both parties
3. Both parties.
4. He is. You can just type it in into Google and you're given page after page, source after source, video after video. Not sure if you slept through his term or are just being wilfully ignorant on that one.
5. Didn't take me long to find this. https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-rolls-out-anti-semitic-closing-ad
6. They all are. I wouldn't put my trust in any of these people. The biggest fail I've ever seen is electing Trump, a billionaire with a history of fucking people over, fucks the country over to line his own pockets. And the working class loves him. But hates billionaires. If that doesn't tell you the amount of retards running around, idk what will.
7. No, what you like to do is follow people around and pester them if they rub you the wrong way. Most of your links comes from Wikipedia. You're a fucking teacher, you should know not to cite Wikipedia as a source to begin with.

This isn't off topic. Confed includes his ass hat political ideas in just about every post he makes. Doesn't matter the holiday. Pretty sure he's butchered just about every single one of em.

Both parties and most politicians are crooked. We agree.

What source do you use, other than your Brain? one blog? NOT worth even looking at, since I am SURE it is biased.

What is wrong with wikipedia? I heard others make disparaging comments about it and those comments do not stand up to any reasonable criticism. AND NO, I use MANY sources. THAT comment alone shows you how Narrow-minded you are, DDS. I cannot recall you even citing a source before, and NOW you cite a BLOG? That is called confirmational bias. I suggest that you investigate that notion, DDS. Perhaps you can learn from someone, besides those that you Parrot.

Go eat more SPAM, while you are reading. Perhaps the protein can improve you brain function.
JP4Fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:55 pm

Geeze...too easy. But thanks for proving my point, i guess.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:59 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Geeze...too easy. But thanks for proving my point, i guess.

which point? I made more than one. That you are narrow-minded? That was too easy to prove. :D :roll: =D>
JP4Fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:00 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:7. No, what you like to do is follow people around and pester them if they rub you the wrong way. Most of your links comes from Wikipedia. You're a fucking teacher, you should know not to cite Wikipedia as a source to begin with.

Gg ezy. Get rektd you aborted fetus.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:17 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:7. No, what you like to do is follow people around and pester them if they rub you the wrong way. Most of your links comes from Wikipedia. You're a fucking teacher, you should know not to cite Wikipedia as a source to begin with.

Gg ezy. Get rektd you aborted fetus.

Since you love to point out that I am a teacher, that means that I am right and you are wrong, again.

More stupid shit from a stoooopid dipshit; you are wrong AGAIN, DDS

I don't follow people around, unlike your PAL jimb. I merely respond. These days, unfortunately, it is mostly to stoooopid dipshits like you.

meaning of dipshit
usually vulgar
: a stupid or incompetent person

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dipshit

QED, 2X
JP4Fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:46 pm

THIS IS TOO EZY! SOMEONE! RECORD THIS! THIS MAN HAS THE IQ OF AN EMPTY WATER BOTTLE! I'M WINNING THIS SO HARD, THAT I AM CURRENTLY FUCKING HIS WIFE!
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:53 pm

What a dipshit.

QED, 3X.

btw, I will leave rubbing guys to saxi and his PAL ralph

Wrong X4 in this thread only.

dds: What a dipshit, 4x.
JP4Fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:40 pm

IT'S
TOO
EZY,
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby jimboston on Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:34 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:THIS IS TOO EZY! SOMEONE! RECORD THIS! THIS MAN HAS THE IQ OF AN EMPTY WATER BOTTLE! I'M WINNING THIS SO HARD, THAT I AM CURRENTLY FUCKING HIS WIFE!

Would you really want to do that?
I can’t imagine it being a pleasant experience.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby GaryDenton on Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:28 pm

Actually some intelligent links on climate change. I did miss those discussions. But some who were losing kept trying to veer into religion.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:06 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Actually some intelligent links on climate change. I did miss those discussions. But some who were losing kept trying to veer into religion.

Feel free to comment on Climate Change there in one of those two threads. That topic has been quiet for some time. I think the deniers have given up, at least for now.
JP4Fun

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,