Conquer Club

America, bows out!!!...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

America, bows out!!!...

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:51 am

--------America is doing great... :roll: :roll: :roll:
---------- The Secretary of the Treasury, Bows before our Commie Pinko Enemy...
---------- The King of England,who America broke away from...Has to led The President of The United States around like a dog on a leash...The King of England only had to wait 247 years..But finally has revenge...Sure British forces captured and burned Washington D.C..August 24, 1814 A.D. in the war of 1812 A.D...But The KING finally has hands on revenge...
---------- For the 1st time since 1859 A.D... The Marines have no leader...A top Marine, we already know the U.S. Military has no leader...
---------- The report on The Withdrawal from Afghanistan, Biden, "I WAS RIGHT..."... :roll: :roll: :roll:
---------- America is doing great.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
---------- I think we know how The 2024 A.D. election ADS by The G.O.P. will look...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: America, bows out!!!...

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:35 pm

England are commies now?

Is there anything you don't complain about?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:36 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Is there anything you don't complain about?

Trump
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:44 pm

Damn! That's my bad.

These quality news reports from the l23T@l2D news hurts my brain.

Feel free to answer us on the right Confed. Take your time. Make sure you include what conspiracy theory it is.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:28 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:England are commies now?

I thought that's what he meant, but then I saw some story about the US Secretary of whatever bowing to some Chinese minister:

I don't know who tf told her people bow in China but that's pretty funny. And impressive speed for however old she is.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 37,084
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:51 pm

Gen. David Berger stepped down as commandant of the Marine Corps on Monday, but had no permanent successor to hand off to, leaving the service without a Senate-confirmed leader for the first time since 1910.

The lapse in command is because Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama is blocking senior military nominations in protest of a Pentagon abortion policy.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:46 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:England are commies now?

I thought that's what he meant, but then I saw some story about the US Secretary of whatever bowing to some Chinese minister:

I don't know who tf told her people bow in China but that's pretty funny. And impressive speed for however old she is.

That's it?

Jesus Christ! She bowed! Oh NO!!!!!!!

Your life must be utterly fucking boring if this is news worthy to you.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:40 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:

Gen. David Berger stepped down as commandant of the Marine Corps on Monday, but had no permanent successor to hand off to, leaving the service without a Senate-confirmed leader for the first time since 1910.

The lapse in command is because Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama is blocking senior military nominations in protest of a Pentagon abortion policy.

The same guy who doesn't appear to understand that you can't be a 'white supremacist' without being racist.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:28 am

-------America bows out on the World Stage...As #1...
--------- Biden, The Biden Administration is a joke...America is a joke...
--------- Bows before the new #1 China(coming back to it in a minute...)...
--------- No , Dirty , America is just about a Commie Country....Like Russia/China....America is no longer showing strength on the World Stage.... Bowing before America's new Overlord...CHINA...So it is A BIG DEAL...
--------- If you can read...The King of England George III lost America....King Charles III has to walk the joke around like a dog on a leash...A pay back, in a humiliating way...Thanks Sleepy Joe...How worse could America's President look before America's former ruler...
--------- The reason the Marines have no #1...Is Because, Gen. David Berger stepped down... Because he could no longer take the woke , trans crap flowing, ruining the U.S. Military... That's why Jonesy...On top of pronouns, instead of how to train to win a war...
--------- Drag shows on military bases , for children of military families....The Navy is pushing on it's bases, children have gender surgery...The Marines are part of the Navy...There are others in the Military, and the U.S. Capital that are tired of things tearing America's Military down....The Sen. From Alabama is tired of tax dollars being spent on Abortion...Hey, guess what...As the LEFT likes to say, HE'S USING HIS PLATFORM...No different than any LEFT activist would...If The Military would just concentrate on Military stuff, not 1st world crap...Gen. Berger wouldn't of left...The Marines would still have a #1...
--------- Biden actually thinks, The Afghanistan withdrawal was a success... :roll: ...I guess his lucky number is 13... :roll:
--------- Back to China...not only do they operate in America, our colleges filled with Chinese stealing nationals...They picked the leader of The W.H.O...The W.H.O. found nothing wrong between China and COVID, surprised....China now has more Soldiers, Ships than the U.S.A...China is in Africa mining the minerals, now in Afghanistan rich in minerals for the new technology of the world....They just about own all the countries in Africa and Central and South America, The Countries finances....The Chinese now own Both sides of the Panama Canal, yes, out right own it....Not to mention land they are buying here in The U.S.A...So on and so on....Keep pretending America is #1, China is no threat...They have already taken over...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:36 am

I'm going against my fundamental rule of not engaging you...by engaging you. I already know half of your drivel isn't true by any measure.

ConfederateSS wrote:America bows out on the World Stage...As #1...
Biden, The Biden Administration is a joke...America is a joke...
Bows before the new #1 China(coming back to it in a minute...)...
No , Dirty , America is just about a Commie Country....Like Russia/China....America is no longer showing strength on the World Stage.... Bowing before America's new Overlord...CHINA...So it is A BIG DEAL

Again, I don't get how it's a big deal. This isn't ground breaking news or information. Did the bombs suddenly drop? Did someone die because of that? No? Sounds like it wasn't a big deal.
And yeah, we're exactly like a commie country, with censorship, no free market, no protest, no freedom of speech, none of that. What was I thinking? Oh wait, except we have billionaires running around who lobby and have way more impact on political infrastructure then your average joe could ever hope to achieve. Billionaires who don't mind one bit in fucking over the working class. Kind of like this guy.
show

ConfederateSS wrote:If you can read...The King of England George III lost America....King Charles III has to walk the joke around like a dog on a leash...A pay back, in a humiliating way...Thanks Sleepy Joe...How worse could America's President look before America's former ruler...
If I can read? You just typed out incoherent gibberish! It's a miracle anyone can read what you type out regularly! And you're comparing our literal independence, that we fought for, to...this? A bow? A BOW?!

ConfederateSS wrote:The reason the Marines have no #1...Is Because, Gen. David Berger stepped down... Because he could no longer take the woke , trans crap flowing, ruining the U.S. Military... That's why Jonesy...On top of pronouns, instead of how to train to win a war...
Okay, 1. He retired. He's 63 and was still in the military. 2. Read this. https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-marine-corps-historic-leadership-limbo-due-republican-block-2023-07-10/ 3. Marines still have a commandant. https://news.usni.org/2023/07/10/video-cmc-gen-david-berger-retires-gen-eric-smith-takes-over-marine-corps

ConfederateSS wrote:Drag shows on military bases , for children of military families....The Navy is pushing on it's bases, children have gender surgery...The Marines are part of the Navy...There are others in the Military, and the U.S. Capital that are tired of things tearing America's Military down....
WHOOPS! Try again.
https://www.militarytimes.com/video/2023/07/10/the-us-military-has-banned-drag-shows-but-it-used-to-love-them/

ConfederateSS wrote:The Sen. From Alabama is tired of tax dollars being spent on Abortion...Hey, guess what...As the LEFT likes to say, HE'S USING HIS PLATFORM...No different than any LEFT activist would...If The Military would just concentrate on Military stuff, not 1st world crap...Gen. Berger wouldn't of left...The Marines would still have a #1...
He's blocking service members from getting abortions. You could have just said that. How is that a good thing? I don't get your weird line of thinking.

ConfederateSS wrote:Biden actually thinks, The Afghanistan withdrawal was a success... :roll: ...I guess his lucky number is 13... :roll:
This is likely the only time in history that I will ever agree with you.

ConfederateSS wrote:Back to China...not only do they operate in America, our colleges filled with Chinese stealing nationals...They picked the leader of The W.H.O...The W.H.O. found nothing wrong between China and COVID, surprised....China now has more Soldiers, Ships than the U.S.A...China is in Africa mining the minerals, now in Afghanistan rich in minerals for the new technology of the world....They just about own all the countries in Africa and Central and South America, The Countries finances....The Chinese now own Both sides of the Panama Canal, yes, out right own it....Not to mention land they are buying here in The U.S.A...So on and so on....Keep pretending America is #1, China is no threat...They have already taken over...[/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Well hey, you're starting to sound a bit prejudiced there. I don't have any love for the country of China, but come on dude, don't be a fucking racist. I already went out of my with Xtra and his bullshit, let's not have a repeat.

Largest military by personal is not something I'd boast. Desert Storm, we wiped Iraq off the face of the Earth in a few days. DAYS. Comes with our military budget which is around 877 billion. No other country comes even remotely close to that number. So yeah, we have way more toys. We're bad at just about everything we do, except for blowing shit up.

Do everyone a favor. The next time you have a thought, hold it in. Just keep it to yourself, and if you're going to talk about news, or politics, or whatever other crap, please...Provide a source. You gotta be like what, 60? Anyone can pull up a news article on the internet. I'm not asking you to turn water to wine, just...grab a damn article off the web.
Dukasaur wrote:

Return to Out, out, brief candle!