Conquer Club

Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Israel

Postby HitRed on Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:52 am

They [Israel] need to look to me and I will make their enemies my footstool. - God
Captain HitRed

Re: Israel

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:15 am

I'd rather prefer a love seat.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:23 am

This was brilliant timing. The U.S. has already emptied its munitions stores in Israel to send to Ukraine. Israel depends on those if it ever plans to fight for more than a few days. The only way it's been able to afford to maintain a massive army and a massive welfare state simultaneously is by shortchanging its munitions stores.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:39 am

"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia holds Israel responsible for what happened due to its repeated provocations and deprivation of rights of Palestinians."

The KSA went on to announce maximum aid to the Palestinians defending themselves against "Israel."
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:27 pm

October 7, 23 Adoration

Hear the word of the Lord. Seek the Lord and His kingship over you. Ask the Lord your God for His will in your life. I am the King and Lord of all creation. Let me be the King and Lord of hearts and lives as well. Put me first in your heart and your life. I lead all to my eternal Kingdom. Set me in the driver seat of your hearts and lives for I come first. I am a jealous God. Seek me in all that you do. I am the way.
Captain HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:45 pm

Video has now been released of soldiers of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades successfully capturing the Erez portal which they continue to hold.

Last edited by saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:55 pm

HitRed wrote:
October 7, 23 Adoration

Hear the word of the Lord. Seek the Lord and His kingship over you. Ask the Lord your God for His will in your life. I am the King and Lord of all creation. Let me be the King and Lord of hearts and lives as well. Put me first in your heart and your life. I lead all to my eternal Kingdom. Set me in the driver seat of your hearts and lives for I come first. I am a jealous God. Seek me in all that you do. I am the way.

"Then THE LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land."

Genesis 19:24-25

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:28 pm

The Majlis al-Shura says it fired 5,000 rockets into "Israel" in a 12 hour period, surpassing the previous record of 26. This appears to have completely overwhelmed and splintered the so-called "Iron Dome."

PA Department of Public Works is now removing the border wall! The Majlis is calling for the entire population of Gaza to immediately begin resettlement of "Israel."

Absolutely amazing scenes from the operation!

Like out of a Hollywood film -- -Palestinian special forces used powered parachutes to enter under cover of darkness and disable Israeli defenses prior to the main attack beginning.

70 years after they arrived, the colonists are now fleeing ---

GEN Nimrod Aloni, head of Israeli special forces, is now a Prisoner of War and has been removed to a Palestinian Authority POW camp for entry processing. He was arrested while he was still asleep.

Last edited by saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:53 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
HitRed wrote:
October 7, 23 Adoration

:-s

"Then THE LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land."

Genesis 19:24-25

Are you fixated on cocks too?

Last edited by Pack Rat on Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:01 pm

12 towns have now fallen to the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades!

Amazing video of the colonists fleeing one of their air bases, trying to tow F-16s out on flatbed trucks ...

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/17 ... mp4?tag=12

Update: What's left of the Israeli government is now claiming Nimrod wasn't captured, though he's nowhere to be seen.

Update 2: Palestinian troops have clarified that the towns of Sderot and Be’eri are not fully secure yet and they are continuing to mop-up Israeli resistance. This video supposedly shows building-clearing operations by Palestinian troops in Sderot.

Update 3: WOW! An amazing video of another volley of rockets being fired at Tel Aviv from Gaza. Apparently the Israeli regime had to cancel its emergency meeting to flee from the latest volley now that Iron Dome has been broken.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:32 pm

Welp, was nice while it lasted. Pretty sure we're going to get involved military wise
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Votanic on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:34 pm

Israel should borrow a page from the Musk playbook and do a rebranding. Something right on the line between multiculturalism and faceless secular materialism. Nothing Abrahamic.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby jimboston on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:36 pm

why are you so happy people that are killing eachother?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby Votanic on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:51 pm

Votanic wrote:Israel should borrow a page from the Musk playbook and do a rebranding. Something right on the line between multiculturalism and faceless secular materialism. Nothing Abrahamic.

Maybe something like 'Mediterranean Sunland' or 'Desert Palms'...
Admittedly,those names do sound quasi-touristy, but I think the residents would also really benefit from more of that laidback vacay vibe.

No references to scripture or history (regardless of what you/they consider scripture and history to be).
Last edited by Votanic on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:53 pm

Interesting to note that this was launched on the anniversary of the Yom Kippur War.

In that war also, the Arabs began with a surprise attack on Israel and things appeared to be going well for them...

... at first.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:58 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Interesting to note that this was launched on the anniversary of the Yom Kippur War.

In that war also, the Arabs began with a surprise attack on Israel and things appeared to be going well for them...

... at first.

This could make a tempting segue in the relative benefit of turn order, drop, and dice algorithms.
In any case, definitely take the U.S. Alliance terr for that uber-sweet bonus.

Actually, considering the game balance, I would guess this map is still in Beta.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby Lonous on Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:05 pm

I wonder who paid for all that equipment that the rebels are using?
If you said "I did", you're correct if you're American.
The US moves to advance a prisoner swap deal with Iran and release $6 billion in frozen funds
https://apnews.com/article/us-iran-pris ... f14598c66f
Major Lonous

Postby Votanic on Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:22 pm

Lonous wrote:I wonder who paid for all that equipment that the rebels are using?
If you said "I did", you're correct if you're American.
The US moves to advance a prisoner swap deal with Iran and release $6 billion in frozen funds
https://apnews.com/article/us-iran-pris ... f14598c66f

That's the big obstacle against the U.S. having its own Civil War II. There isn't be anyone willing and/or able to fund the rebels at the level necessary.
Its just hard to import something when one is the main exporter.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:39 pm

The one thing Biden has done that I can agree with - releasing the $6 billion to Iran.

Hamas spokesman Ghazi Hamad tells the BBC that Iran gave its support to the Palestinian terror group to launch its surprise multi-front attack on Israel on Saturday, as cited by Hebrew media.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_ ... on-israel/

Palestinian soldiers mercifully provide aid and assistance to a young Zionist mother who has surrendered to them.

Surah Al-Baqarah (Chapter 2), verse 190: "Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors."
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:57 pm

jimboston wrote:why are you so happy people that are killing eachother?

You mean like the Zionists having been doing to the Palestinians for the last 65 years? Why are you only angry when Palestinians engage in self-defense?

Amazing footage of Palestinian Forces using Iranian-developed Kaman drones to take out Israeli armor -

Palestinian Forces soldiers were able to take the Erez portal with minimal casualties on either side and have arrested all of the Israeli gunmen who were defending it (though were mostly asleep - the ones who were awake threw down their weapons and fled). They have reportedly been moved to a Palestinian Authority POW camp in Gaza for processing (and, presumably, eventual deportation back to Europe).

AMAZING video -- colonists at a rave ... the camera pans to see Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades paratroopers gliding right into the middle of the festival ... everyone is too busy pursuing hedonistic pleasures to even notice until they've landed.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:01 am

saxitoxin wrote:

You mean like the Zionists having been doing to the Palestinians for the last 65 years? Why are you only angry when Palestinians engage in self-defense?

I’m not angry.

It’s beyond my control… so I don’t tend to get riled up either way.

That said I don’t take pleasure in the death of non-combatants… the way you seem to be doing.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:32 am

Maybe we should let this unfold a little bit before we start making really stupid comments? I mean, this thread was started by oua guy who thinks God talks to him
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:57 am

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

I’m not angry.

It’s beyond my control… so I don’t tend to get riled up either way.

That said I don’t take pleasure in the death of non-combatants… the way you seem to be doing.

I'm only taking pleasure in Palestinian self defense. In fact I'm very glad Pal forces are seeking to minimize non combatant casualties by, for instance, relocating Israelis into Gaza to disincentize Israel from attacking Palestinian residential areas. This one action will have the greatest impact in minimizing the death toll.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:58 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Maybe we should let this unfold a little bit before we start making really stupid comments? I mean, this thread was started by oua guy who thinks God talks to him

-------Can you prove GOD isn't talking to him...DDS???... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------The Topic in Question....The Chosen People.... Didn't GOD talk to them... Starting this 4,000ish /5,000ish years ago....At one point Told Joshua to take over the land in Question , from The Canaanites/Palestinians....In HIS name ...As Joshua killed every living thing Men,Women,Children, all the live stock...etc.etc......
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,