Conquer Club

Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israel

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:16 am

The IDF went to the Sweeney Todd School of Surgery, which is probably why they're refusing to allow anesthetic across the border into Gaza.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby HitRed on Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:35 pm

March 31, 24 Adoration

Peace to you from your Lord Jesus. I am alive! I rose from the dead never to die again. I beat death and itā€™s sting. I come again and again, begging hearts to turn to me. The world is more and more dangerous than ever. Hearts need to turn completely over to me. This is the time of great danger. Evil is lurking everywhere now, there is no place safe now except with me the Lord God of Israel. Come turn yourself completely over to me and my will for you. I am love and mercy come unto me.
Captain HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:57 pm

How many more buildings must the IDF destroy in Gaza? There are few left still standing.

How many more innocent lives, nearly ALL Palestinian, must be lost to Israeli actions?

It is time to stop the war in Gaza, Netanyahu. Enough death have occurred; enough revenge has been exacted.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:29 am

The White House has cancelled its annual Iftar dinner after it couldn't find anyone willing to eat dinner with Biden.

The White House has cancelled a Ramadan iftar meal after several Muslim Americans declined the invitation in protest of President Joe Bidenā€™s support for Israelā€™s war on Gaza, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The sources, who spoke to Al Jazeera on condition of anonymity, said the cancellation on Tuesday came after Muslim community members warned leaders against attending the White House meal.

Edward Ahmed Mitchell, the deputy director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), also said the event was nixed because so many people chose not to attend, including invitees who had initially agreed to go.

Critics warn the outrage could translate into peril for Biden at the ballot box during Novemberā€™s presidential election.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/2 ... d-gaza-war
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:40 am

saxitoxin wrote:The White House has cancelled its annual Iftar dinner after it couldn't find anyone willing to eat dinner with Biden.

The White House has cancelled a Ramadan iftar meal after several Muslim Americans declined the invitation in protest of President Joe Bidenā€™s support for Israelā€™s war on Gaza, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The sources, who spoke to Al Jazeera on condition of anonymity, said the cancellation on Tuesday came after Muslim community members warned leaders against attending the White House meal.

Edward Ahmed Mitchell, the deputy director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), also said the event was nixed because so many people chose not to attend, including invitees who had initially agreed to go.

Critics warn the outrage could translate into peril for Biden at the ballot box during Novemberā€™s presidential election.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/2 ... d-gaza-war

I'm sure these Muslim-Americans will get a better deal from Netanyahu's best friend Donald J Trump.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby bigtoughralf on Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:44 am

jusplay4fun wrote:How many more buildings must the IDF destroy in Gaza? There are few left still standing.

How many more innocent lives, nearly ALL Palestinian, must be lost to Israeli actions?

It is time to stop the war in Gaza, Netanyahu.

A bit late in the day but fair play, I wasn't expecting you to shift position on this.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:35 am

bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:How many more buildings must the IDF destroy in Gaza? There are few left still standing.

It is time to stop the war in Gaza, Netanyahu.

A bit late in the day but fair play, I wasn't expecting you to shift position on this.

I consider facts and am persuaded by the evidence. I do not stay fixated on one position.
JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:31 pm

jusplay4fun wrote: I do not stay fixated on one position.

I'm pretty fixated on backshots right now

(for the virgins - https://medium.com/heart-affairs/what-a ... 3b793d15eb)
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:32 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:

I'll second that motion. JP4Fun, please look away...R rating
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:54 am

Pack Rat wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

I'll second that motion. JP4Fun, please look away...R rating

At least MY VISION is better than YOURS, p-rat. I do not engage in behavior to ruin mine. :D :lol:
JP4Fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:12 am

A range of world leaders, the UN Secretary General and even the Pope have today blasted the Israeli government after it slaughtered aid workers in Gaza:

http://www.rte.ie/news/middle-east/2024 ... yanu-gaza/

US president Joe Biden has expressed his 'outrage' at the attack, although continues to sell massive bombs to the Israeli military.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby HitRed on Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:55 am

April 6, 24 Adoration

I come to you deep inside your heart. My place is there always with you, always listening. My heart is transforming your heart into a clear vision of my heart. I am the one true and ever living God sent by the Father to show the way to the Father. There is no one beside me. Follow the Great One of Israel always. Do not grow tired in the race and the battle that is raging. I am the God of Israel, the God of love and mercy. Put your trust in me.
Captain HitRed

Postby HitRed on Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 pm

April 7, 24 Adoration

Message from Jesus

I come to do the Fatherā€™s will to speak to those who will listen to the words of the Lord. I speak the words of truth to all who will listen. I come to you and others like you to convey my thoughts to you. I am the Lord God of Israel. I come from the Father of all. The two are one. I am in the Father, and the Father is in me. We share the same Holy Spirit that testifies to the truth. I give witness to the Father by my life, death, and rising from the death, all this points to the Father.

The Son of Man.

Later heard

I am the Son of Man.
Captain HitRed

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:35 am

HitRed wrote:
April 7, 24 Adoration

Message from Jesus

I come to do the Fatherā€™s will to speak to those who will listen to the words of the Lord. I speak the words of truth to all who will listen. I come to you and others like you to convey my thoughts to you. I am the Lord God of Israel. I come from the Father of all. The two are one. I am in the Father, and the Father is in me. We share the same Holy Spirit that testifies to the truth. I give witness to the Father by my life, death, and rising from the death, all this points to the Father.

The Son of Man.

Later heard

I am the Son of Man.

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HitRed on Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:40 am

Heard

Be grateful to the Holy Spirit. - God
Captain HitRed

Postby Lonous on Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:26 am

Revelations 2:9 wrote: I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Major Lonous

Postby HitRed on Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:33 pm

April 13, 24 Adoration

I am spirit and life, says the Lord God of Hosts. I come because the Father has sent me to speak to you. I command that you follow the voice and inspirations of the Devine God Jesus Christ. Follow as closely as possible for your state of life. My will is for everyone, but not all follow my will as few do. My will is the only way to the Father. Come to me, I lead you in the ways of the Lord God. Come and rest in me the Lord who shepherds the flock that He tends. I am the One. (He sounds urgent; serious)
Captain HitRed

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:59 pm

If the Lord is a shepherd and we are his sheep, he's either gonna fleece us or eat us.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby HitRed on Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:54 pm

Pray for Israel.
Captain HitRed

Postby HitRed on Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:53 pm

Heard

Do not be afraid.
Captain HitRed

Postby Murphalot on Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:18 pm

HitRed wrote:Pray for Israel.

looool are you f*cking kidding?

#1). They keep an open-air prison in GAZA for decades, limiting water, prohibiting foreign aid, and using Pregnant women and children as target practice.

#2). Then they ignore ALL intel -their own + foreign, to allow an action-movie style, slow-motion hang glider flock to swoop in for a slaughter. They also participate in killing their own Israeli citizens while doing this.

#3). proceed to decimate the entire place and kill +35,000 defenseless civilians in the process and hope there is magically no push-back. ( :lol: :lol: :lol: )

#4). poke the bear in Iran. Constantly. and tell your media to ignore it. Then tell them to magnify anything Iran does in response.

these cave dwelling, paedophile-worshipping, tunnel-digging, goat-humping troglodytes have been murdering each other since the dawn of man. Let them have their fun until both sides are extinguished.

Everything i stated is factually and historically correct.
....don't make me have to link the videos of them humping their goats. [don't ask why i have the links... professional research reasons] :oops: :-$

*there is a hint of simple genius in sending a bunch of shitty drones to exhaust multi-million dollar missiles. $1,300,000 - $5,750,000 missile to take out each $600 - $80,000 Drone??
Lol, this is going to be quite a show. I will not be cheering for the covetous goblins or the bacon haters. You can thank Obama & Biden both sending more than $100,000,000,000 to Iran to guarantee a fun conflict. lefty voters should be proud.

There was 1 president whom didn't start any new wars for the first time in more than 40 years. Can anyone by chance, recall that individual's name? it's escaping me at the moment...
Major Murphalot

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:15 pm

Murphalot wrote:There was 1 president whom didn't start any new wars for the first time in more than 40 years. Can anyone by chance, recall that individual's name? it's escaping me at the moment...

2020: Biden - "As the walls close in on this man, I'm worried that he's going to get us into a war with Iran."
(No war occurs with Iran.)

2024: Biden declares he's about to commit the U.S. to war with Iran.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:37 pm

LOL, you know you've lost the plot when even Alex Jones is dunking on you.

Corporal saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,