Conquer Club

AI Portraits of Conquer Club Characters

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: AI Portraits of Conquer Club Characters

Postby Votanic on Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:18 pm

saxitoxin wrote:FT

Me: "Draw a stereotypical, closeted bisexual from New Hampshire intently enjoying a play. Maximize the Hampshireness."

He appears to be a character on stage acting like he's enjoying the play.
Maybe he is meant to be a role model for the audience.
"See everybody, this is how you enjoy theater while exploring your sexuality."
I mean, you know what one, fingerless, rainbow glove means, dontcha?
Captain Votanic

Postby Votanic on Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:21 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:What exactly is a closeted bisexual? Are they openly Asexual and then 'come out' as into both genders later?

My wife is watching 'Love on the spectrum' and one of the autist ladies described herself as 'hetero romantic but demi-pan sexual'. She then went on to describe what this meant to her as 'only wanting a romantic relationship with a man, but she would have sex with any gender'. This whole exchange had me near tears with laughter.

"Sweetums? When you're done getting DPed by those non-binary trannies, I wrote you a heart-felt sonnet that I'd love for you to hear."
Captain Votanic

Postby Votanic on Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:23 pm

saxitoxin wrote:PACK RAT

Me: "Draw a stereotypical Joe Biden supporter who intensely hates musical theater."

Notice how the lips are permanently set to the "literally sucks" position.
I guess it makes sense. He seems to really like 'D'.
Captain Votanic

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:09 pm

saxitoxin wrote:FT

Me: "Draw a stereotypical, closeted bisexual from New Hampshire intently enjoying a play. Maximize the Hampshireness."

PACK RAT

Me: "Draw a stereotypical Joe Biden supporter who intensely hates musical theater."

Hah!
I wear Chippewa boots and those are clearly Timberlands!
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:54 pm

Can someone do an AI chat bad romance novel of mrswdk and saxi?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Votanic on Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:19 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Can someone do an AI chat bad romance novel of mrswdk and saxi?

I asked for it to be in the form of a play
saxi portrays the part of Henry, while mr(s)swdralf is Lily.
Enjoy. (...uh, or not)

Title: Fragments of Love

Act 1: The Unexpected Encounter

Scene 1: A bustling café in San Francisco, California. (Character descriptions: - Henry, an elderly, impotent political commentator, sharp-tongued and bitter. - Lily, an overweight M2F2M transsexual from Hong Kong, kind-hearted yet struggling with multiple personality disorder.) As the café hums with activity, Henry sits alone at a table, engrossed in his writing. Lily, wearing a colorful ensemble, enters the café with a noticeable air of confidence. Their eyes meet briefly, and a spark ignites between them.
Lily: (to herself) Perhaps today is the day I find a connection, a love beyond boundaries.

Scene 2: Henry's apartment, a cluttered space filled with books and newspaper clippings. Henry, lost in his thoughts, hears a knock on the door. He opens it to find Lily standing there, a bouquet of flowers in hand.
Henry: (surprised) What are you doing here?
Lily: (smiling) I couldn't help but be drawn to you. Let's talk, Henry.

Act 2: A Stormy Courtship

Scene 1: A park overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge. Henry and Lily sit on a bench, engaged in a passionate discussion about politics, society, and life.
Lily: (animated) Henry, your words have the power to change hearts and minds. But your anger, it is like a hurricane, destroying everything in its path.
Henry: (defensive) Anger is my weapon against injustice! Can't you see the world needs people like me?

Scene 2: Lily's apartment, filled with vibrant artwork and trinkets. Lily reveals her struggles with multiple personality disorder, opening up to Henry about her fears and challenges. Henry tries to understand but struggles to empathize.
Henry: (impatient) You must control your disorder. It's affecting us, Lily!
Lily: (teary-eyed) Henry, love should be about acceptance and understanding, not about trying to change each other.

Act 3: The Road to Redemption

Scene 1: A peaceful garden, surrounded by blooming flowers. Henry and Lily, having weathered many storms, sit side by side, their faces etched with the lines of time.
Henry: (gentle) Lily, I have come to realize that love transcends physical capabilities and societal norms. In your presence, I found a bond that defies my own limitations.
Lily: (softly) Henry, it took time, but you have learned to tame your anger. I have learned to embrace all the fragments of myself.

Scene 2: Henry's study, now organized and serene. Henry and Lily, having grown together, sit close, reading a book on love.
Henry: (whispering) Lily, love is no longer a battlefield. It is a sanctuary we have built together.
Lily: (smiling) Henry, in each other, we found solace and acceptance. Our love story defies all odds.

End of Play.

Actually, DDS you (and AI) should take a stab at this, since you know them both (biblically) much more than me.
Captain Votanic

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:14 am

It was so good i vomited.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:51 pm

pmac666

Corporal saxitoxin

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,