Conquer Club

Trump will rip apart the Constitution

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trump will rip apart the Constitution

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:35 am

pmac666 wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
pmac666 wrote:You know what i did when magats accused old Joe of being a racist for the first time cause of a speech he held some time in the 80s?

Didnt ask for sources, went straight to my google machine, checked it and found out the he was just quoting someone else, so i could put that to rest.

That whole process took me about 25 seconds, maybe 30.

The posts you craft complaining about missing sources about instances that are public known takes you about 5 minutes each.

Let that sink in.

Willful ignorance is the term i think.

ā€œIf you donā€™t vote for me, youā€™re not black.ā€ Biden. Tell me that ainā€™t racist. Biden is incompetent, too old, too feeble, and pathetic. He should not be President. Obvious. Period.

If you want to debate, show your sources; support your points with evidence. Your points are not obvious nor true, as you allege.

Who is showing his ignorance? And biases?

Really, you think that makes him a racist and he should not be president?
Im not sure if you thought that through. :lol:

The basis for my conclusion is not based on ONE statement. It is merely an example of racism that is not recognized or even an issue for many. pmac AGAIN draws wrong conclusions based on my ONE post. He again shows his lack of a comprehension of many of my posts. Since he has been largely absent from this Forum, I can excuse that, but I will point out his very limited and narrow perspective.

Biden should NOT be President due to his:
1) incompetence;
2) feeble nature;
3) showing that he is often confused, about what to say and where to walk;
4) stumbling out of airplanes;
5) his show of weakness to the world, due to his feeble physical and mental issues;
6) lack of intelligence (not ONLY due to his age; this has been shown since he has been in politics.
7) I am sure there are MORE, but this partial list supports my point.

And racism is not the cause of Biden being feeble and incompetent.

NOTE that racism is not mentioned in my 6 reasons. Note, too, that I did not mention allegations that his family took BRIBES from Ukraine, China, and other foreign powers.

Also, pmac continues to show a disregard to citing his sources. It makes one wonder what he is hiding OR his lack of confidence in his sources.

And, to round things out, I will also say that I think Trump should not be re-elected as President (something I have stated recently in other posts). Based on polls and trends, HOWEVER, it seems that it may come down to Trump vs Biden, Part 2, in 2024.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:33 am

Good that you dont mention things. :lol:
And he wants sources for the central park 5, the birther movemement or that he said kung flu live on tv. :lol:
Jup willful ignorance.
Colonel pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:21 pm

pmac666 wrote:Good that you dont mention things. :lol:
And he wants sources for the central park 5, the birther movemement or that he said kung flu live on tv. :lol:
Jup willful ignorance.

Garbage. You show me that you are not worth discussing anything. Talk about ignorance and biases. You are quickly descending to the level of a Troll, pmac.
JP4Fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:33 pm

Spoiler alert: Trumps a shit bag. Biden is also pretty bad. Happy new year.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby GaryDenton on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:43 pm

OK, I'll say it, that wasn't racist. He was right. If a Black votes for Trump he is voting against his interests. He ain't Black.

And he wants sources for the Central Park 5, the birther movement, or that he said "kung flu" live on tv. :lol:(minor edits)

Yes. Those are incredibly obviously ignorant stupid racist things Trump did. He must not really know about them because he says they are garbage.

Or maybe justplay4fun is racist...
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are destroying America.
Private GaryDenton

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:44 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
pmac666 wrote:Good that you dont mention things. :lol:
Jup willful ignorance.

Garbage. You show me that you are not worth discussing anything. Talk about ignorance and biases. You are quickly descending to the level of a Troll, pmac.

Jep, willful ignorance.
Colonel pmac666

Postby GaryDenton on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:47 pm

#TheFinal5: Trump calls to ā€œterminateā€ Constitution

{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are destroying America.
Private GaryDenton

Postby Votanic on Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:57 pm

GaryDenton wrote:#TheFinal5: Trump calls to ā€œterminateā€ Constitution

All technologies reach their 'lifespan' termination, and become deprecated.
Your impatience is the problem here.
Just wait.
The unveiling of Constitution 2.0 will blow your mind!
...with a suite of innovative new futures that will revolutionize the government industry.
Captain Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:27 pm

GaryDenton wrote:OK, I'll say it, that wasn't racist. He was right. If a Black votes for Trump he is voting against his interests. He ain't Black.

And he wants sources for the Central Park 5, the birther movement, or that he said "kung flu" live on tv. :lol:(minor edits)

Yes. Those are incredibly obviously ignorant stupid racist things Trump did. He must not really know about them because he says they are garbage.

That quote was intended for black voters.

I have already denied that, JUS to let you know. I am not a racist. All who espouse some conservative views are not inherently racist, as you and many in the media allege. Expand your mind, GaryD. You fall back on the old liberal and hackney accusation; BORING and a clear absence of intelligence on your part.

I will admit being biased against liars, those who project "Fake News" and hopelessly biased (i.e., closed-minded) persons.

Are you, GaryD, a hopeless liberal who cannot think outside the "party (tribe) line"? You certainly appear that way to me.

And JUS 4 Fun, let'd do more, to show Biden's racist tendency:

JP4Fun

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:38 pm

Amazing how you find all the bad racism in that while completly disregarding Trumps...... :lol:
Gary might be right. Or is there another explanaition?
Colonel pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:15 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
GaryDenton wrote:OK, I'll say it, that wasn't racist. He was right. If a Black votes for Trump he is voting against his interests. He ain't Black.

That quote was intended for black voters.

I have already denied that, JUS to let you know. I am not a racist. All who espouse some conservative views are not inherently racist, as you and many in the media allege. Expand your mind, GaryD. You fall back on the old liberal and hackney accusation; BORING and a clear absence of intelligence on your part.

I will admit being biased against liars, those who project "Fake News" and hopelessly biased (i.e., closed-minded) persons.

Are you, GaryD, a hopeless liberal who cannot think outside the "party (tribe) line"? You certainly appear that way to me.

And JUS 4 Fun, let'd do more, to show Biden's racist tendency:

Very chilling jusplay4fun, that you live in a small bubble called trumpism. The small bubble of conspiracies, lies and treason.

Your replies are whatabout this and whatabout that. You can't or just not able defend Trump's hatred and disrespect for our military heroes and their families. His threats of ripping up The Constitution, political enemies and the poisoning of blood by minorities...

Trump has no platform he is running on, besides his hate. I want Trump to win the Republican primary, as this will help carry the Democrats win on the coattails of President Biden.

You did mentioned that you are not voting for Trump - but you do not denounce the hatred coming out of Trump or his followers.

Trump knows without a doubt, that he needs the Presidency to stay out of prison. He is a traitor to our country and a bad example of what being a Christian is.

Votanic are you listening too?
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:33 pm

I don't think he ever said he wasn't voting for Trump, he just said he didn't want him to be president. It's pretty easy for anyone in America to hold this position given the shitty options that seem to be playing out the same way they did in 2019.

If it comes down to Biden vs Trump in the general, my guess is Jusplay4fun still votes for the insurrectionist. The problems at the Southern border and inflation seems to be his top 2 issues, and the end of democracy in America doesn't seem like an issue that resonates with him.... though maybe hes willing to clarify his position for himself. I'd be willing to wager he's already voted for Trump twice, or at the very least did not vote for either Hillary or Biden in 2016/20

I'd start another thread just about predictions of how Jusplay actually voted/intends to vote but I think naming users in threads is against the rules and we'd have no way of knowing if our predictions were true anyway.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:13 pm

I started a GoFundMe for confed. It isn't against the rules. Or maybe i just got lucky.

In any invent, i would recommend on refusing to vote if both options are garbage or commit to a third party like Libertarian. Hillary and Trump was just awful.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:08 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:I started a GoFundMe for confed. It isn't against the rules. Or maybe i just got lucky.

In any invent, i would recommend on refusing to vote if both options are garbage or commit to a third party like Libertarian. Hillary and Trump was just awful.

As an illegal immigrant who crossed the open border into CA, I'm allowed to vote 20 times so usually when it's two bad choices I just give them offsetting votes. so like 9 for Hill-Bill and 9 for Trumpybear and then 2 for Bernie as write in just for the lolz. Then I still have my 20 votes available for things I really need to go my way like prop 64
show

It isn't against the rules. Or maybe i just got lucky.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:12 am

More from the racist Joe Biden. Watch at the 4:30 mark for the "fun" part (8:43 total):

JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:00 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:More from the racist Joe Biden. Watch at the 4:30 mark for the "fun" part (8:43 total):

This thread is about Trump's attempt to destroy our Constitution. Your absurdity to derail this thread by changing the subject with silliness and calling everyone liars or uneducated who do not believe in your alternative truths.

You want to talk/discuss Biden and his so-called racist ways...start a new post.

Postby pmac666 on Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:01 pm

You need to understand that, now that hes confronted with Trumps racism (even unsourced lol) he needs to show that Joes even worse, like all the little foot soldiers do.
Thats what they do with every topic btw, Trumps a crooked buisnessman - Joe is leading a global criminal enterprise from his basement, while being super demented.
Trump has chinese bankaccounts - the day after we found that out they started calling Joe china Joe.
Joes calling them semi fascists (semi??? that was nice....) - now they ride out calling Joe and everyone else they dont like a fascist (man, that really picked up after that). Havent been called a commi since then..... :roll: :lol:
Trump faces 25 allegations of sexual misconduct - they make up a more than shady accusation against Joe.
Trumps economy wasnt that great - but hey, despite all the numbers, Joes much much worse. lol
Trump wants to bang Vanky - Joes a pedophile.
And so on......

Theres a pattern....lol.
Colonel pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:38 pm

pmac666 wrote:You need to understand that, now that hes confronted with Trumps racism (even unsourced lol) he needs to show that Joes even worse, like all the little foot soldiers do.
Thats what they do with every topic btw, Trumps a crooked buisnessman - Joe is leading a global criminal enterprise from his basement, while being super demented.
Trump has chinese bankaccounts - the day after we found that out they started calling Joe china Joe.
Joes calling them semi fascists (semi??? that was nice....) - now they ride out calling Joe and everyone else they dont like a fascist (man, that really picked up after that). Havent been called a commi since then..... :roll: :lol:
Trump faces 25 allegations of sexual misconduct - they make up a more than shady accusation against Joe.
Trumps economy wasnt that great - but hey, despite all the numbers, Joes much much worse. lol
And so on......

Theres a pattern....lol.

Correct pmac666,
It's as if these trumpers are just talking and communicating their messages to only each other. They do live in a small bubble of news, news filled with propaganda that even screams fake news. All it would take is a simple "google" to see if it's true or false.

These simpleton partisans, who allegiance to PARTY over Country is a betrayal to our Constitution. jusplay4fun is becoming a parody of idiocracy.

Postby pmac666 on Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:17 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
pmac666 wrote:You need to understand that, now that hes confronted with Trumps racism (even unsourced lol) he needs to show that Joes even worse, like all the little foot soldiers do.
And so on......

Theres a pattern....lol.

Correct pmac666,
It's as if these trumpers are just talking and communicating their messages to only each other. They do live in a small bubble of news, news filled with propaganda that even screams fake news. All it would take is a simple "google" to see if it's true or false.

These simpleton partisans, who allegiance to PARTY over Country is a betrayal to our Constitution. jusplay4fun is becoming a parody of idiocracy.

Yeah and they think they are supersmart doing all that, while not realising that everyone with 2 functional braincells sees right through it.
Trumpy loves them uneducated......
Colonel pmac666

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:11 pm

This thread summarized...

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby pmac666 on Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:28 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:This thread summarized...

Atleast he didnt wear a tan suit and had some fancy mustard to it. :roll: :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:39 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Trump is a insurrectionist and a traitor. He is also a racist and a fascist.

The evidence is clear and most of the witnesses are Republicans. We can also included audio recordings to boot.

I won't bother your MAGA brain with his lousy business practices, as it would implode your brain.

The Republicans are a bunch of self-serving and spineless politicians who have put Party over Country.

I love it when liberals, including Biden, claim that "Trump is a threat to Democracy" but

liberals trumpet it when:

(A) 4 Judges (out of 7) decides who should/can be on the Colorado Ballot;

(B) one person in Maine decides to preserve Democracy by being the ONLY person in that state to say that Trump should not be on the ballot in that state.

Are those examples of "Democracy"? (Five people decide to keep Trump OFF the ballots.) Common Sense says: Absolutely NOT.

BTW: The SCOTUS has agreed to accept the matter of the election ballot for Colorado, in an appeal by Trump (and his lawyers, of course).

The US Supreme Court agreed to consider whether Colorado can bar Donald Trump from the presidential ballot, taking up a landmark constitutional and political clash stemming from his attempt to overturn the 2020 election. The justices will hear the case on an expedited basis, with arguments on Feb. 8.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-01-05/supreme-court-agrees-to-hear-trump-colorado-ballot-appeal
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Postby pmac666 on Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:48 pm

Jp4f vs the constitution.

Pick your fighter. :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:04 pm

I thought this was pretty funny

Colonel mookiemcgee