Conquer Club

Time to play...Who visited Child Rape Island???...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Time to play...Who visited Child Rape Island???...

Postby pmac666 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:00 am

2dimes wrote:You should at least skim it. Parts are, "GOLD".

I made that mistake once or twice and i really see no point in reading maga on crack infused with steroids.
The "normal" maga posts are already crazy enough for my taste. :roll:

Colonel pmac666

Postby 2dimes on Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:33 am

Fair enough I guess. Maybe you wouldn't find someone writing, Drumph didn't accept a ride on the plane, because it did not contain over weight decorative materials within, amusing.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:01 am

2dimes wrote:Fair enough I guess. Maybe you wouldn't find someone writing, Drumph didn't accept a ride on the plane, because it did not contain over weight decorative materials within, amusing.

------No, Trump is that snobbish...If it doesn't have the touch of Midas...It will not be Trump worthy...So those must be Trump look alikes, he paid for family look alikes, as well...To be more fair...He was a Democrat at that time... Now he is on a mission, as a Republican to exspose The LEFT, Swamp Etc...For America, that's why they hate him so much, and keep the non stop attacks on him...He was spying for America back then the whole time... :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re:

Postby pmac666 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:32 am

2dimes wrote:Fair enough I guess. Maybe you wouldn't find someone writing, Drumph didn't accept a ride on the plane, because it did not contain over weight decorative materials within, amusing.

And im sure that all dems that were there are all bad bad rapists, while the reps, and esp Trump, that have been there were just there for friendly visits. Only Dersch got a massage or 2.
Yeah i know all the drivel. :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Postby Votanic on Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:30 pm

Enough of all these gross distortions and over-generalities.
All manner of activities go on all the time, just about every place, so labeling or defining any given location as being solely involved with a single activity, or further implying that all or most people at that locality, be they full-time or part-time residents, and regardless of age, engage in that activity is just a pointless fabrication. Indeed while some adults/children may occasionally engage in various raping roles, it is rarely if ever a significant percentage of overall activity hours. Furthermore, why single out a smaller land mass for such special disapprobation. Surely there are continents just as worthy (or more likely unworthy) of being so falsely and facilely labelled.

In short, this thead is another example of Fake News.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:46 pm

Atleast we know of one confirmed rapist who was frequently there.

Law and order baby.

Colonel pmac666

Postby Votanic on Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:00 pm

pmac666 wrote:Atleast we know of one confirmed rapist who was frequently there.

Law and order baby.

Becareful pmac666, an over-privileged Manhattanite socialite, with a book to sell, might accuse you of raping her in the midle of a bougie department store, over 30 years ago!

If it can happen to celebrities like the President, Kobe Bryant, or Bowie it can (and does) happen to anyone...
I guess ome kinds of self-styled 'Feminists' seem to insulted if asked to bear the preponderance of evidence. I guess it's not ladylike to have to have their accusations backed up with solid evidence.

Ironically, while gloating about Trump's predicament, you are probably equally gleeful that the Central Park gang rapists were released for reasons of urban racial politics, not due any real, new evidence.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:24 pm

Its amazing, now that you made your master in covid and foreign relations in such a short time, youre also a legal scholar, whos arguing against judges rulings. Respect.
And always on the wrong side of history. :lol:

He loves him some law and order. :lol:

Colonel pmac666

Postby Votanic on Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:35 pm

pmac666 wrote:He loves him some law and order. :lol:

Yes, of course, don't be silly. That is the real politic in action. It is laughably hypocritical of you to pretend to be truly shocked or offended.

You say you want a Revolution? ... Take your pick.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:40 pm

[quote="Votanic"][quote="pmac666"]He loves him some law and order. :lol:

don't be silly. That is the real politic in action.

Law and order, yeeeha.

Colonel pmac666

Postby Votanic on Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:12 pm

pmac666 wrote:
Votanic wrote:
pmac666 wrote:He loves him some law and order. :lol:

don't be silly. That is the real politic in action.

Law and order, yeeeha.

Yeesh, up-close that's worse than Kaddafi's corpse... but I'm sure that purple cosplay suit will be a hit at his next Trekkie convention.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:04 am

Thats not a fair game, or? :lol:

Law and oooooooorder.

Colonel pmac666

Postby Votanic on Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:12 pm

Whenever this site double-posts me, I replace with beauty:
Last edited by Votanic on Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Votanic

Postby Votanic on Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:12 pm

pmac666 wrote:Thats not a fair game, or? :lol:

Law and oooooooorder.

Not going to address every 2-bit state and local official seeking a career boost by 'legally' assaulting the Prez.
Unfortunately, that seems to be how one advances politically in the now-decadant and crumbling days of the Once Great 'New Roman' Empire of America.

Frankly at the rate things are going, it will probably be down to this lady and Kamala at each other's throats for the brass ring in the 2028 Dem Primary...
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:02 pm

"What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state."

Colonel pmac666

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:10 am

Click image to enlarge.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby pmac666 on Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:24 am

Wonder what he did on Eppy island.

“I’ve known Jeff [Epstein] for 15 years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
― Donald Trump

Colonel pmac666

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:59 pm

pmac666 wrote:Wonder what he did on Eppy island.

“I’ve known Jeff [Epstein] for 15 years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
― Donald Trump

Is this about to segue into one of those so-woke non-ageist/looksist lib arguments about Jane Fonda still being sexy at 8000?
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:04 pm

What a day for maga.
First they found out that they are the idiots in american idiots from Green day (about freaking time :lol: ) and then they find Trumps name all over the Eppy flight logs.
Thats quality entertainment my dudes. :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:30 am

pmac666 wrote:What a day for maga.
First they found out that they are the idiots in american idiots from Green day (about freaking time :lol: ) and then they find Trumps name all over the Eppy flight logs.

If by "find," you mean referred to flight logs that were already released in 2021, yes.

If by "all over," you mean the trip he took 26 years ago, yes.

If by "Green Day," you mean the band fronted by an arthritic 55 year-old, it was no big surprise since Trump is winning the youth vote by five points. (We accept that elderly white men are in Biden's corner and it's believable they'd write anthems to their geriatric leader.)
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:36 am

saxitoxin wrote:

Trump is winning the youth vote by five points.

Yeah and the black vote by 105 points. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:43 am

pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

No, the poll only shows that Democrats have dropped from 91% Black support under Obama to 63% under Biden. Dire but not in the red. But as for youth and Hispanics:

Mr Trump also beats Mr Biden with Hispanic voters, as 39 per cent support Mr Trump versus 34 per cent who support the incumbent president. In 2020, Mr Biden won 65 per cent of the Hispanic voters, according to the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research at Cornell University. Similarly, Mr Biden has the support of only 33 per cent of voters younger than 35 compared to Mr Trump, who has the support of 37 per cent of voters in that demographic.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/poll-shows-bi ... 51555.html

And Biden is still narrowly ahead with elderly white men so it's totally conceivable an Oldies band like Green Day would write Pro-Biden anthems. That's where their audience is at. I believe Green Day is also appearing in a Metamucil commercial during next month's hotly anticipated Golden Girls marathon on Hallmark Channel.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:11 am

saxitoxin wrote:
pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

No, the poll only shows that Democrats have dropped from 91% Black support under Obama to 63% under Biden. Dire but not in the red. But as for youth and Hispanics:

Mr Trump also beats Mr Biden with Hispanic voters, as 39 per cent support Mr Trump versus 34 per cent who support the incumbent president. In 2020, Mr Biden won 65 per cent of the Hispanic voters, according to the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research at Cornell University. Similarly, Mr Biden has the support of only 33 per cent of voters younger than 35 compared to Mr Trump, who has the support of 37 per cent of voters in that demographic.

And Biden is still narrowly ahead with elderly white men so it's totally conceivable an Oldies band like Green Day would write Pro-Biden anthems. That's where their audience is at. I believe Green Day is also appearing in a Metamucil commercial during next month's hotly anticipated Golden Girls marathon on Hallmark Channel.

Can you see that massive red wave building up?
It will be beautiful, the bestest wave ever.
The Donald will be finally king!!!
My eyes are getting a little bit teary.

Til Nov6, then it will be "STOLLEN ELECTION", "THE VOTING MACHINES", "BALLOT STUFFING", "900 000 MULES", and the super popular "DEMOCRATS VOTING FOR DEAD PEOPLE IN DROVES" (yet only reps getting caught doing that OFC :lol: ).
But dont worry, the my pillow dude will uncover all the fraudulent stuff in a 7 week symposium with guest star Rudy Giuliani.

Yeah, that Rudy Giuliani.

Colonel pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:29 am

saxitoxin wrote:
pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

And no, telling magats that they are idiots isnt a pro Biden anthem, its just the way sane ppl feel about you no matter the age. Its mainstream, really.
But now that you found out who the idiots are in american idiots you might now be able to find out who the machine is in rage against the machine. Step by step. :lol:
Colonel pmac666

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,