Conquer Club

HAPPY 2,023rd BIRTHDAY JESUS/MERRY CHRISTMAS 2023 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

HAPPY 2,023rd BIRTHDAY JESUS/MERRY CHRISTMAS 2023 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:59 pm

------ HAPPY 2,023rd BIRTHDAY JESUS :!: =D> =D> =D> /MERRY CHRISTMAS 2023 A.D.!!!...
-----They are already Partying around the world...Here in Southwest Detroit, MI.,USA... Someone wake Rudolph up... Detroit has been under a huge fog bank all day...I feel like I am in a Conquer Club fog game...As I will be at mass at Midnight... Getting there... Dodging bullets, although stray bullets...No one will be able to see, Fog, Darkness...The Fog is actually a blessing... Thank You Kindly JESUS...He continues to give...Even on HIS own Birthday... THAT'S WHY HE IS GOD... O:) O:) O:)

------As for the haters on JESUS...Last Year...THE SON of MANKIND...Go Ahead, there is a War Going on near HIS home Right Now...Bring it on... Haters...
------ There was the Movie A Christmas Story...Then there is one a little later where Ralphie is in High School, but they never show that one...
------ Last Year Peter / "Ralphie"... Brought everyone back, making this A Christmas Story 2(even though it's #3)...
------ To the haters, last year...Like Hollywood...Who I am sure made Peter do what I will get into about the movie last year...
------ Late 1950's/Since A.D...Have pushed GOD, JESUS out of stuff...Like in Gunsmoke , the beginning when Dillion is dueling on front street 1st couple of seasons...The Church is behind the one he is dueling with...Then The Church is gone...It happened in Leave it to Beaver, They would say grace...Then all of a sudden...The show stopped saying grace at the table,etc...As The Liberal LEFT took over Hollywood...
----- So in the New A Christmas Story 2 ;) ...Peter goes home(spoiler alert)..So his car always overheats...Now they have Christmas Gifts in a trunk that opens on it's own...They go into a building while the car needs to cool down...The trunk opens, when they come out ...Peter goes to close the trunk...Sees the gifts are gone...They spent all the money...They pull a few bucks together and basically buy gas station gifts...Now here is the Part of The Movie Hollywood , shows its Liberal LEFT crap...
------ Peter / Ralphie and his wife are explaining to the kids, they are going to have a little less Christmas gifts then expected...The kids get smarty...mouthed... HERE is what They tell the Kids....The real/true meaning of Christmas ...Is , it is the thought that counts...Never mention JESUS... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ...
----- NO JACKASSES... Hollywood, last year's haters...What they/the movie said to the kids...
----- THE REAL / TRUE MEANING/SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS...IS THE BABY JESUS/SON and SAVIOR OF MANKIND HAS BEEN BORN...To Guide us to HIS KINGDOM :!: =D> =D> =D> ... THANK YOU KINDLY JESUS/HOLY SPIRIT/GOD :!: O:) O:) O:)
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: HAPPY 2,023rd BIRTHDAY JESUS/MERRY CHRISTMAS 2023 A.D.!!

Postby Votanic on Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:47 pm

Actually, the film: A Christmas Story (1983) has no less than three sequels.
Namely:
My Summer Story (1994)
A Christmas Story 2 (2012)
and most recently,
A Christmas Story Christmas (2022).

As for Jesus, I am currently aware of two sequels, one of which has yet to be released.
The first is the well known events of Easter (or more accurately 'Passion Week') in which an number of notable events occur, including Jesus being crucified and then later rising from the dead, uninjured except for tell-tale stigmata. There is also a denoument scene that occurs forty days later in which Jesus ascends bodily into Heaven, the place from wence he originally came.

The second sequel that is rumored to be in development has the working title of 'The Second Coming' and will likely include such notable action sequences as the Harrowing of Hell and The End of the World.
Captain Votanic

Re: HAPPY 2,023rd BIRTHDAY JESUS/MERRY CHRISTMAS 2023 A.

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:57 am

Votanic wrote:Actually, the film: A Christmas Story (1983) has no less than three sequels.
Namely:
My Summer Story (1994)
and most recently,

As for Jesus, I am currently aware of two sequels, one of which has yet to be released.
The first is the well known events of Easter (or more accurately 'Passion Week') in which an number of notable events occur, including Jesus being crucified and then later rising from the dead, uninjured except for tell-tale stigmata. There is also a denoument scene that occurs forty days later in which Jesus ascends bodily into Heaven, the place from wence he originally came.

The second sequel that is rumored to be in development has the working title of 'The Second Coming' and will likely include such notable action sequences as the Harrowing of Hell and The End of the World.

------I don't count My Summer story, it is not directly about Christmas...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:17 am

Some retarded made-for-TV movie is supposed to be our moral compass?

Maybe that's what's wrong with me. I never saw it.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:55 am

Could just read the Bible and achieve the same result
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby KoolBak on Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:36 am

Trading one work of fiction for another as a guide for morality? Lol

Yeah, having good parents is really your only hope.

Opinions....such fun! :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:32 am

KoolBak wrote:Trading one work of fiction for another as a guide for morality? Lol

Yeah, having good parents is really your only hope.

Opinions....such fun! :lol:

-----No ...it is TRUE, JESUS was born...THE SON/SAVIOR OF MANKIND... O:) O:) O:) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby 2dimes on Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:59 am

According to some translators for James the King.

Matthew wrote:And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.

And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby pmac666 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:21 pm

Happy birthday baby jesus.
Heres a heartfelt birthday wish from one of your biggest fans.

Colonel pmac666

Re: HAPPY 2,023rd BIRTHDAY JESUS/MERRY CHRISTMAS 2023 A.

Postby Votanic on Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:47 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
Votanic wrote:Actually, the film: A Christmas Story (1983) has no less than three sequels.
Namely:
My Summer Story (1994)
and most recently,

------I don't count My Summer story, it is not directly about Christmas...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

No. The connecting thread of the sequels is that they all concern Ralphie and his family. Thus, there are indeed three sequels.
If the connecting thread of the sequels was that they were all Christmas-themed then there would be nigh infinite prequels and sequels, most containing little or no narrative link!
Christmas is a thematic element found in many other wise unrealted works of cinema.
I suppose you could argue the Christmas films are a genre... but if so, then it is one with an exceptionally wide range of storylines...
for as you yourself emphasised, there is a significant, though only partial, schism between Christ-centered Christmas narratives and Santa-centered Christmas narratives.

Of course, this invites a welcome segue toward the viewing of another beloved children's classic:

The irony here is that since Santa Claus is but an avatar of St. Nicholas, the Jesus/Santa feud is actually one between two different Christian entities (Similar, but distinct from the architypical God/Satan feud). However only one of combatants ranks as Deity-class.
It should also be noted that many Christian sects are opposed to the worship or intervention of Saints/Angels/Virgins as this is though to reek of Polytheism, Voodoo, and/or Papistry.

I hope this helped.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:44 pm

More xmas spirit from Mar-a-lago.
Hes truly embracing that special spirit of the season with his lovely, christian messages.
I esp enjoy the ROT IN HELL part. :lol:

Colonel pmac666

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:32 pm

Rather than a gag order, could we actually gag him?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby pmac666 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:20 pm

Atleast he didnt use a Hitler quote, need to give him that.
Colonel pmac666

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,