Conquer Club

Trump: Elect me as dictator

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trump: Elect me as dictator

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:36 pm

Let's get back on topic please. This is no place to talk about definitive usage of words, especially with those people who love Trump.

Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:59 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Let's get back on topic please. This is no place to talk about definitive usage of words, especially with those people who love Trump.

Once again, the trolls don't think their shit stinks. You've already been advised to take a good hard look at your own manipulative use of language.
That you can't/won't/don't just shows you are a calcified bigot/fanatic, hardwired to do nothing but rage and root for your home team.
Regardless of whether you are a volunteer, or in someway paid for your disservice, nobody has time for this worthless, one-sided, cheer-trolling.
Sergeant 1st Class Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:34 pm

Once again, p-rat, likes his hero, p-mac, prove that they are trolls.

p-rat rarely analyzes his viewpoints and his posts show little real thought.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Re: "Touch grass" more fun to say than "Eat lead"?

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:38 pm

2dimes wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

That person's premise would potentially be good advise for the topic combatants in this case but...

I shall address the two potential errors in the video, since Votanic is fixated thus Mook's attempt to give him the hint contained, and Duke could be busy.

1. Grass was most certainly a word used more often than weed for the first image in the seventies. Main example of remaining evidence you might be able to find easily, would be an old sticker or T-shirt that displays the popular slogan, "Ass, gas or grass. Nobody rides for free." Possibly some George Carlin or Bob Neuhart audio recorded comedy clips. Though the you tuber is correct in explaining, the grass referred to in the phrase is the much more common ground covering type.

2. The gamer guy does not seem to be telling that kid to go outside and physically find some grass. I suspect he was taunting him after attempting to grease him in their game. If successful the kid's charicter would soon fall over ded, thus about to involuntarily, "touch grass" with any exposed fleshy bits such as their face.

Having wrote that... Turning off the computer, then going outdoors to "Touch grass." Is good advise here.

Excellent analysis Dimesy!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:07 am

Pack Rat wrote:This is no place to talk about definitive usage of words, especially with those people who love Trump.

I don't think either needs to be "definitive". Both uses seem reasonable. I just believe the audio clip of someone attempting a Bat Dad voice during a game saying, "Touch grass kid!" was a different example.

Again...

Mookie's use of the video to suggest turning off the computer and at least briefly going outside is solid advise.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:53 pm

2dimes wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:This is no place to talk about definitive usage of words, especially with those people who love Trump.

I don't think either needs to be "definitive". Both uses seem reasonable. I just believe the audio clip of someone attempting a Bat Dad voice during a game saying, "Touch grass kid!" was a different example.

Again...

Mookie's use of the video to suggest turning off the computer and at least briefly going outside is solid advise.

Yes good advise indeed. I spent last Tuesday through Thursday driving from Tucson, Arizona to Fort Myers, Florida. Took about 30 hours behind the wheel with several naps at rest areas. It was nice reconnecting with friends. Spent all day sleeping Saturday. Got some work to do to get my house on the market and then take a scenic drive back home in Tucson.

Re: Re:

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:23 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
2dimes wrote:

Again...

Yes good advise indeed. I spent last Tuesday through Thursday driving from Tucson, Arizona to Fort Myers, Florida. Took about 30 hours behind the wheel with several naps at rest areas. It was nice reconnecting with friends. Spent all day sleeping Saturday. Got some work to do to get my house on the market and then take a scenic drive back home in Tucson.

What the fork? That's a long drive... RSW has some direct flights from western states now just saying.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:38 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
2dimes wrote:

Again...

What the fork? That's a long drive... RSW has some direct flights from western states now just saying.

Had to bring the SUV to carry my tools. Plus carrying more shit back to Tucson.

Postby 2dimes on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:17 pm

Sounds like a pretty good trip. Did you stop at Bucees?
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:44 pm

2dimes wrote:Sounds like a pretty good trip. Did you stop at Bucees?

Excellent question...

Follow up, did you stop at a Wawa in Florida?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:18 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
2dimes wrote:Sounds like a pretty good trip. Did you stop at Bucees?

Excellent question...

Follow up, did you stop at a Wawa in Florida?

Wawa is very popular around Fort Myers. Decent food, as far as gas stations are concerned. Never tried Bucees.

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:10 am

Idk if there are any Bucees in FL, I think they start in AL or MS if you are heading west from Pensacola. They are a Texas original and most locations are in TX. They are massive gas stations at which trucks (18 wheeler type) are forbidden and it's for normal 2 axle vehicles only. Some have like 100 rows of gas pumps and the inside is as big as a small walmart.

Their mascot is a super cute beaver!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:52 pm

In addition to his high likelyhood of passing one or more in other states between Tucson and Fla...

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/3rd-b ... n-florida/
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:48 pm

2dimes wrote:In addition to his high likelyhood of passing one or more in other states between Tucson and Fla...

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/3rd-b ... n-florida/

OK! I will stop at a Bucees on my return trip.

Mmmmmmm, brisket sandwich. [/Homer sounds.]

Postby 2dimes on Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:54 pm

Don't forget the jalapeƱos I'm jelly.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:04 am

This was the last thing I bought at a Bucees. 2XL size for $20, no regrets.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:34 am

mookiemcgee wrote:This was the last thing I bought at a Bucees. 2XL size for $20, no regrets.

At this point, it's beginning to look like you're just a paid schill for this gas station brand.

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:46 am

I prefer a little hair on my beaver...

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:01 pm

Pack Rat wrote:I prefer a little hair on my beaver...

I've got hair in places even beavers don't, be careful what you wish for.
Last edited by mookiemcgee on Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:23 pm

Nice.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby karel on Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:30 pm

you poor leftist snowflakes cant handle the truth if it bit you in the ass,your party sucks and want to keep sinking usa into more debt cuz of your lame green deal crap and sending money to the Ukraine, you dont have anyone in your party to take control of this country, why trump will win as he wont run us into the dirt and your all scared of a country growing stong and people able to afford food and what not, sorry your stupid ass prez dont even know who the prez of Egypt is ,pretty sad, dude is stupid and clueless, as for me he is not my prez,go TRUMP
Corporal karel

Postby Votanic on Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:56 pm

karel wrote:you poor leftist snowflakes cant handle the truth if it bit you in the ass,your party sucks and want to keep sinking usa into more debt cuz of your lame green deal crap and sending money to the Ukraine, you dont have anyone in your party to take control of this country, why trump will win as he wont run us into the dirt and your all scared of a country growing stong and people able to afford food and what not, sorry your stupid ass prez dont even know who the prez of Egypt is ,pretty sad, dude is stupid and clueless, as for me he is not my prez,go TRUMP

It's amazing (and scary) really. Biden is surrounded by speech writers and assistants (dementia therapists?) trying to help him to organize and prepare for his speeches and public appearances... and even still, he can't keep basic facts straight in his head. He should be in a rest home now...
...but I guess Biden's health seems to matter little to those Demo-nazis desperate to seize and hold power while conitinuing to push their anti-Trump narrative.
I wouldn't even be surprised if they replaced the now-semi-brain-dead president with an android or bio-engineered clone.
Anything to maintain their sad illusion of competence for another day.

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:16 am

karel wrote:you poor leftist snowflakes cant handle the truth if it bit you in the ass,your party sucks and want to keep sinking usa into more debt cuz of your lame green deal crap and sending money to the Ukraine, you dont have anyone in your party to take control of this country, why trump will win as he wont run us into the dirt and your all scared of a country growing stong and people able to afford food and what not, sorry your stupid ass prez dont even know who the prez of Egypt is ,pretty sad, dude is stupid and clueless, as for me he is not my prez,go TRUMP

On odd occasions Karel takes time away from his hobby murdering cats to share nuggets of wisdom like this. I for one think we are all better for it.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby karel on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:17 am

agree,dude is ready for a home and its not the white house,not that his vp will do better she nothing more then a loon, another idiot in office
Corporal karel

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,