Conquer Club

Republican Primary 2024 A.D. Official Thread!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Republican Primary 2024 A.D. Official Thread!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:46 am

------ Republican Primary 2024 A.D. Official Thread :!: :!: :!:
-------Haley likes to lose...So I guess it is necessary......
------ Delegates needed for Nomination...1215...
-------Trump---1,623
------- Haley----94
------- DeSantis---9
------- Ramaswamy---3
------ NEVADA---Trump
------ VIRGIN ISLANDS---Trump
------SOUTH CAROLINA ----Trump
------MICHIGAN---Trump
--------SUPER TUESDAY ------a few before....
------ D.C.-----Haley,The Swamp/Dem.Voters...
------ Idaho -----Trump
------ Missouri -----Trump
------ North Dakota ----Trump
------ Alabama -----Trump
------ Alaska -----Trump
------ California -----Trump
------ Colorado ----Trump
------ Maine -----Trump
------ Massachusetts -----Trump
------ Minnesota -----Trump
------ North Carolina -----Trump
------ Oklahoma -----Trump
------ Tennessee -----Trump
------ Texas -----Trump
------ Vermont -----Haley, lots of Dems, protest votes...
------ Virginia ----Trump
------ Utah -----Trump
---------- After Super Tuesday thru June 4th-------
------ American Samoa-----Trump
------ Guam -----Trump
------ Georgia -----Trump
------ Mississippi -----Trump
------ Washington St.-----Trump
------ Hawaii -----Trump
------ Northern Mariana Islands-----Trump
------ Arizona -----Trump
------ Florida -----Trump
------ Illinois -----Trump
------ Kansas -----Trump
------ Ohio -----Trump
------ Louisiana -----
------ Connecticut -----
------ Delaware -----
------ New York -----
------ Rhode Island ----
------ Wisconsin -----
------ Wyoming -----
------ Puerto Rico (Haley might win)----
------ Pennsylvania -----
------ Indiana -----
------ Maryland -----
------ Nebraska -----
------ West Virginia -----
------ Kentucky -----
------ Oregon -----
------ Montana -----
------ New Jersey -----
------ New Mexico -----
------ Last----South Dakota ----
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Republican Primary 2024 A.D. Official Thread!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:52 am

------ TRUMP DESTROYED HALEY in her home State...ouch...
----------- Most of Haley's voters were Democrats...Like always...
----------- Trump is 5-0 including the Virgin Islands...Haley lost to NONE...None of the above in Nevada...Yikes...
----------- Delegate totals later after the South Carolina totals are in... Unless others post...
----------- Trump smashed Haley in her home State...I tell why I love it when she finally drops out...Or when Trump accepts The Republican Party Nomination at the Republican Convention for The General Election for President of The United States of America.... Grover Cleveland 2.0 :!: :!: :!: =D> =D> =D>
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:18 am

Not so much Grover. More Oscar the Grouch.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby pmac666 on Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:12 am

"Trump destroyed Haley"

Trump again underperformed the polls and roughly half of Haley voters wouldnt vote for Trump in the general.
Make that a quarter and we have a delightful november.
What a win. :lol:
Colonel pmac666

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:38 am

jonesthecurl wrote:Not so much Grover. More Oscar the Grouch.

-------I like it... :lol: :D :D =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------If they take his property, he could be living in a trash can...On Trump Street......

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:54 am

pmac666 wrote:"Trump destroyed Haley"

Trump again underperformed the polls and roughly half of Haley voters wouldnt vote for Trump in the general.
Make that a quarter and we have a delightful november.
What a win. :lol:

-------Half of Haley's voters are Democrats voting in Republican Primaries...She is being paid by Democrats...Where is Asa Hutchinson's money???...He hates Trump...I believe still running...When it gets to his state...He will get 1 vote...Take that Trump...Asa will lose his home state(Governor)...Like Haley...I don't even think his family knows he is running...I don't even know if Asa is on anymore ballots, it costs money...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby pmac666 on Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 am

Keep convincing yourself. lol
Colonel pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:23 am

I'm so happy that Trump is winning the delegate count. I just hope he wins the Republican nomination, before he goes to prison!

The BLUE WAVE in November will not only return sanity back to America, but our allies will be popping champagne corks around the world!

Russia, China and North Korea will be flying their flags at half staff.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:54 pm

Pack Rat wrote:I'm so happy that Trump is winning the delegate count. .

------------See we can agree Pack Rat :D ...like in another thread...I'll say why I'm so happy... =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D ...When Trump puts that **tch away in the rear view mirror... 8-) 8-) 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------------In 2016 A.D. I wanted Huckabee...then Jeb, then Dr. Carson...finally by the time the Republican Primary came to Michigan...One by One, they dropped out...So I voted for Trump...
----------------I don't remember , did we vote , was there a ballot for the President /Trump, Republican Primary in 2020A.D.??? I think it was August 4th in Michigan, but for other offices...I voted but don't remember if Trump was on that day...

--------------I wasn't going to vote in the Primary today...Trump is the nominee...But since that **tch will not drop out, most of her money is coming from Democrats to keep her in, bothering Trump...So I cast my vote today in person(old school) at 5pm...Not so much for Trump...But to crush her in my Home State...Be apart of destroying that **tch :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
...post results later...But she was smashed... :D

Postby lokisgal on Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:10 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:I'm so happy that Trump is winning the delegate count. .

------------See we can agree Pack Rat :D ...like in another thread...I'll say why I'm so happy... =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D ...When Trump puts that **tch away in the rear view mirror... 8-) 8-) 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------------In 2016 A.D. I wanted Huckabee...then Jeb, then Dr. Carson...finally by the time the Republican Primary came to Michigan...One by One, they dropped out...So I voted for Trump...
----------------I don't remember , did we vote , was there a ballot for the President /Trump, Republican Primary in 2020A.D.??? I think it was August 4th in Michigan, but for other offices...I voted but don't remember if Trump was on that day...

--------------I wasn't going to vote in the Primary today...Trump is the nominee...But since that **tch will not drop out, most of her money is coming from Democrats to keep her in, bothering Trump...So I cast my vote today in person(old school) at 5pm...Not so much for Trump...But to crush her in my Home State...Be apart of destroying that **tch :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
...post results later...But she was smashed... :D

Word salad. And are you calling her a b because she wont go or because you feel threatened by a woman who also happens to be a POC? Shes smart to stay in the race because when donnie boy loses his marbles completely or goes to prison there she is ready to grab her slice of the pie. Stop with the huge font it makes you seem really unhinged, kinda like dumpster
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:02 pm

'kinda like'? No doubt in my mind.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Lonous on Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:26 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:Primary came to Michigan

I know this thread is repub focused, but one thing to not overlook across the isle is Biden only got about 80% of the vote in Michigan.
Of Dems.

That is a number that should be concerning to Dems, coming out of a swing state.

Joseph R. Biden Jr.: 618,441 +81.1% 81.1%

Uncommitted: 101,105 +13.3% 13.3

Marianne Williamson: 22,708 +3.0% 3.0

Dean Phillips: 20,466 +2.7% 2.7

Total reported 762,720
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... imary.html
Major Lonous

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:29 pm

Lonous wrote:

I know this thread is repub focused, but one thing to not overlook across the isle is Biden only got about 80% of the vote in Michigan.
Of Dems.

That is a number that should be concerning to Dems, coming out of a swing state.

Total reported 762,720

Dearborn, Michigan has the Largest Arabic community outside of The Middle East...Biden pissed off Rashida Tlaib...Ouch, doesn't look good for Dems...in November(Biden pissed off Auto workers with EVs...Detroit The Motor City)...Southwest, Detroit borders Dearborn...Tlaib is my Congressman, no way a Republican will ever win the district...Tlaib isn't going anywhere...But Biden will be going home in November...When Trump and the American People Fire him at the ballot box....... O:) ConfederaterSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby karel on Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:20 pm

to bad for the blood sucking,gutless libtards trump will win and get our country back on track,like closing down the border,we need to stop all funding for these flea bags coming here waste of tax payer money,biden could drop dead right now and i could care less,dude is worthless and does nor care about this country ,in turn makes him a commie like the rest of the fcking idiots who do not care
Corporal karel

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:31 pm

A bit early popping the champagne cork boys. It's just a little family squabble right now.

Meanwhile, Republicans have no platform which means they stand for nothing. Border issues? Chaos at the border? Is that what you stand for?

Pass the bi-partisan border bill and give Ukraine the aid it needs to stop the russians from swallowing another country and endanger NATO.

Postby karel on Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:36 pm

so you saying the dems will steal the elction like last one,all the libtards know is fruad,thats the only platform they have,at least trump is honest and is not out to screw people over like the gerry kids that are running this shit hole country
Corporal karel

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:33 am

------Not just the Democrats, it is the swamp...I know Biden took away Trump's border executive orders, safest borders since WW2...Biden doesn't need to force Republicans, buy lying, telling them...You work out a border deal, give to other countries, Ukraine etc...When he can just put back Trump's Executive Orders...
-------- All this aid for Ukraine...Tax payers money, that no one knows what it is used for???...Some has been found, to have been paying Ukraine officials...
-------- What are they going to throw money at on coming Russians...Like they are Hookers???
-------- How about instead of money...We send 1,000s of Tanks, 1000s of Artillery etc...You know... Actual Weapons to push the Russians back... Making more Tanks, Artillery pieces here in America, creating American jobs etc...etc...That is a Win for Ukraine and a Win for America...That is what we did in WW2...Sent Russia weapons to Push the Germans back...By the way of the North Sea....We sent the British tanks to push the Germans and Italians out of Egypt...We did not send Billions in money... Detroit/USA, was the Arsenal of Democracy, that saved the World...
--------- Has any greedy bastard politician brought that up...We left 85 billion dollars in weapons in the Horrible Afghanistan retreat with our tails between our legs...What , we know Russia will win anyway, so we don't want our weapons ending up in Russian hands....
---------Hate to tell the Pentagon this...But China and Russia already have some of our weapons and technology we left in Afghanistan...So, why not send huge weapon shipments to the Ukraine???...Biden doesn't want to piss off Putin or something...Right now Putin wants Biden, like back in 2016 A.D...Putin was ruting for Hillary....They are the real Russia,Russia,Russia Putin lovers, they get money from him....Trump doesn't need Russian money...All World Dictators are scared of him....They know he wont hesitate to kick their ass...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:28 am

karel wrote:so you saying the dems will steal the elction like last one,all the libtards know is fruad,thats the only platform they have,at least trump is honest and is not out to screw people over like the gerry kids that are running this shit hole country

I'm sorry our public school system has failed you.

Postby pmac666 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:29 pm

karel wrote:so you saying the dems will steal the elction like last one,all the libtards know is fruad,thats the only platform they have,at least trump is honest and is not out to screw people over like the gerry kids that are running this shit hole country

Ofc they do it again, it already worked once without leaving any shed of evidence.
Idk why youre even voting, youre chanceless against such a power.
Colonel pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:34 pm

Lonous wrote:

Of Dems.

Total reported 762,720

Nothing to worry, Biden won Michigan with 150k votes, he can lose a few k.
And i doubt many of them will turn around and vote for the guy with the muslim ban and the deportation plans......
Colonel pmac666

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:24 am

-----Count Updated.... Haley wins D.C./The Swamp...I would except Puerto Rico , those wont count , when she drops out(I tell you when she drops out)...Trump should have things all taken care of, after March 12/Super Tuesday 2...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:56 am

Are there really only 2000 republicans in DC lol? I was looking at the vote totals and haley picked up 19 delegates with 1,274 total votes lol, trump managed 676 votes.

Most political polls have greater numbers of participants than this.

Ryan Binkley got more votes in the MI primary than Haley did in DC. Has anyone even heard of Ryan Binkley before (i haven't)
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:33 am

----- Super Tuesday......
--------I can see Vermont, or the Chamberlain Blue area on The Conquer Club American War Between The States map...She was expected to win that Commie Pinkos Bernie State...I am surprised she didn't win New Hampshire, Maine etc...The Hallmark Movie states... :lol: ...
-------- Trump crushed it...In his speech he didn't mention Haley...
-------- But Haley put out a statement...Not Congrats to Trump...She basically said those who vote for Trump are fools(I cleaned it up)...She got her ass kicked...Not the statement you want to put out...Her voters, The never Trumpers, Dem, Indepen, cross overs...She doesn't have the support of the voters of The New Republican Party...It isn't about Trump...The voters are not the old establishment voters of the past her voters, the party has moved on. She can't seem to see that...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...I think she will take Puerto Rico if she stays in...But Trump has the Republican Nomination...But She lost her home state, I love it, more when she drops out... :D ...Even Mondale won his home state and D.C...When he was crushed by Reagan...
-------Biden lost in American Samoa......

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:25 am

---------Haley to drop out, WSJ...She is to hold press conference later today....I will wait for her to say it.... Before the celebration....... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Lonous on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:16 am

She is going to call upon all of her followers to storm Trump HQ and take his head.
I just don't see a 5 person group succeeding.
Major Lonous

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,