Conquer Club

Happy Easter 2024 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy Easter 2024 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:00 am

-------Today Mankind IS SAVED...As JESUS rises to HEAVEN, so that all that believe, can live forever in GOD'S KINGDOM :!: =D> =D> =D> ...
-------Also all the Man made fun... Chocolate Bunnies, Easter Baskets, Easter Egg Hunts...And More =D> =D> =D> ......
------- Happy Easter 2024 A.D... :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------Soon Conquer Club's Very own Jesus Noir , will rise, and let us know...He is O.K. :D ...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy Easter 2024 A.D.!!!

Postby Lonous on Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:07 am

Happy Easter
Major Lonous

Postby HitRed on Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:04 am

O:) .
Captain HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:05 am

Happy Easter.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:33 pm

Happy Transgender Day Jusplay4fun!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby HitRed on Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:44 pm

March 31, 24 Adoration

Peace to you from your Lord Jesus. I am alive! I rose from the dead never to die again. I beat death and it’s sting. I come again and again, begging hearts to turn to me. The world is more and more dangerous than ever. Hearts need to turn completely over to me. This is the time of great danger. Evil is lurking everywhere now, there is no place safe now except with me the Lord God of Israel. Come turn yourself completely over to me and my will for you. I am love and mercy come unto me.
Captain HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:31 am

Conservatives clash with White House over Biden’s recognition of Transgender Day of Visibility

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden is facing criticism from Donald Trump’s campaign and religious conservatives for proclaiming March 31 — which corresponds with Easter Sunday this year — as “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

The Democratic president issued the proclamation on Friday, calling on “all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.”

But in 2024, the March 31 designation overlaps with Easter, one of Christianity’s holiest celebrations. Trump’s campaign accused Biden, a Roman Catholic, of being insensitive to religion, and fellow Republicans piled on.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/conservatives-clash-with-white-house-over-bidens-recognition-of-transgender-day-of-visibility

Reports are that Biden issued his Easter message AFTER the transgender message. THAT shows Biden's priorities. Biden is out of touch with most Americans. He and his handlers are all about Ultra-Leftist "gospels."

Damage Control: Now Biden Wishes Christians a Happy Easter
The White House moved Sunday to make public its best wishes for Christians in the wake of an earlier furore arising from President Joe Biden embracing Easter Sunday as “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/31/damage-control-now-biden-wishes-christians-a-happy-easter/
JP4Fun

Postby lokisgal on Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:22 am

march 31 is always trangender day - get with the program its 2024 and there are more important things to worry about than who looks like what or worshiping 2 false idols -dumpster fire and blonde Jesus (historical records show us that if there was in fact a real guy Named Jesus he wasnt white nor blond nor blue eyed) Also happy Pagan festival of spring
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:30 am

lokisgal wrote:march 31 is always trangender day - get with the program its 2024 and there are more important things to worry about than who looks like what or worshiping 2 false idols -dumpster fire and blonde Jesus (historical records show us that if there was in fact a real guy Named Jesus he wasnt white nor blond nor blue eyed) Also happy Pagan festival of spring

I do not care about transgender day. I do care about Easter and what it means for each and everyone of us.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:50 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Conservatives clash with White House over Biden’s recognition of Transgender Day of Visibility

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden is facing criticism from Donald Trump’s campaign and religious conservatives for proclaiming March 31 — which corresponds with Easter Sunday this year — as “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

The Democratic president issued the proclamation on Friday, calling on “all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.”

But in 2024, the March 31 designation overlaps with Easter, one of Christianity’s holiest celebrations. Trump’s campaign accused Biden, a Roman Catholic, of being insensitive to religion, and fellow Republicans piled on.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/conservatives-clash-with-white-house-over-bidens-recognition-of-transgender-day-of-visibility

Reports are that Biden issued his Easter message AFTER the transgender message. THAT shows Biden's priorities. Biden is out of touch with most Americans. He and his handlers are all about Ultra-Leftist "gospels."

Damage Control: Now Biden Wishes Christians a Happy Easter
The White House moved Sunday to make public its best wishes for Christians in the wake of an earlier furore arising from President Joe Biden embracing Easter Sunday as “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/31/damage-control-now-biden-wishes-christians-a-happy-easter/

It seems that you do care about Transgender Day!

Considering your love for half naked gladiators....we shouldn't be pointing fingers at others, jusplay4fun
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby lokisgal on Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:39 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
lokisgal wrote:march 31 is always trangender day - get with the program its 2024 and there are more important things to worry about than who looks like what or worshiping 2 false idols -dumpster fire and blonde Jesus (historical records show us that if there was in fact a real guy Named Jesus he wasnt white nor blond nor blue eyed) Also happy Pagan festival of spring

I do not care about transgender day. I do care about Easter and what it means for each and everyone of us.

so you are assuming that all CC users celebrate Easter and are all Christians? Doiiiiiiiiii
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:17 pm

ALL. NO way, but some (even many, perhaps) are.

So you think many on here support LGBT issues? Really??
JP4Fun

Postby lokisgal on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:54 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:ALL. NO way, but some (even many, perhaps) are.

Id bet its more than you think- why does that community scare you so much ye of the gladiator dress?
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:24 pm

lokisgal wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

so you are assuming that all CC users celebrate Easter and are all Christians? Doiiiiiiiiii

You don't like gigantic magical bunnies or chocolate eggs lokisgal????
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby lokisgal on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:43 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
lokisgal wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

You don't like gigantic magical bunnies or chocolate eggs lokisgal????

I love magical bunnies and chocolate of any kind :D
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:58 am

lokisgal wrote:

Id bet its more than you think- why does that community scare you so much ye of the gladiator dress?

Most transgender issues are LIES; those "women" with male genitalia, beards, and deep voices (with large Adam's Apples) are NOT women, despite their false claims and the support of those looking for another "rights" issue. You do not understand me nor the issue. You post red herrings. Scare me? NOT SO. I am calling a LIE what it is: A LIE.

The name of my clan and associated graphics are irrelevant, despite your attempt to link that to my views and despite the truth.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:49 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

Most transgender issues are LIES; those "women" with male genitalia, beards, and deep voices (with large Adam's Apples) are NOT women, despite their false claims and the support of those looking for another "rights" issue. You do not understand me nor the issue. You post red herrings. Scare me? NOT SO. I am calling a LIE what it is: A LIE.

The name of my clan and associated graphics are irrelevant, despite your attempt to link that to my views and despite the truth.

My dearest gladiator wannabe, here we go again with the repeated LIES remark on anyone who dares have a different opinion.

Did you know that homosexuality was prevalent among the gladiators?

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:00 am

Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

My dearest gladiator wannabe, here we go again with the repeated LIES remark on anyone who dares have a different opinion.

Is that why people like you villify J.K. Rowling?

btw: Youtube is not a reliable source of information.

I am sure there were homosexuals and such activities among many parts of Roman society, as happens NOW. That is NOT the point; I called most transgender matters LIES.

By the Later Roman Empire, a strict concept of sexuality for the lower class had become dominant. Morality had changed towards a substantial condemnation of homosexuality, which found a perfect match in the incipient Christian ethics. Graffiti in Pompeii reveals the homophobia of the average passerby with some added notes of color. One can still read: “Secundus sucks it”, “Ismenus cocksucker”, “Narcissus is the greatest cocksucker”, and the worst insult possible: “Broken ass”. Who knew that, along with numerals and aqueducts, Ancient Romans invented bottom-shaming too?

And just like that, we went from “partying like it was B.C” to legislation prescribing death as punishment for same-sex relations in the 4th century AD.

https://italysegreta.com/a-brief-history-of-homosexuality-in-italy-from-ancient-rome-to-today/#:~:text=Ancient%20Rome's%20social%20elite%2C%20mostly,for%20his%20fondness%20for%20boys.

Roman society admired the aesthetic qualities of male attractiveness but labeled homosexuality as lustful and obscene.
The love story between Priscus and Varys is among the most famous tales of homosexuality among gladiators.
Homosexuality among gladiators was semi-accepted in Roman society but could result in severe punishments.
Roman homosexuality challenged traditional gender roles and provided examples of individuals unapologetically embracing their desires.
FAQ:
Q: Were all gladiators homosexuals?
A: No, not all gladiators were homosexuals. While there is evidence of same-sex relationships among gladiators, it was not a universal characteristic of these warriors.

https://www.toolify.ai/gpts/the-secret-lives-of-gay-roman-gladiators-303338#google_vignette
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:51 pm

lokisgal wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

--------A Trans Michigan Man... Started it Mar. 31st, 2009 A.D.,15th Ann...But why not before March 21st...He had to realize, it would fall on Easter eventually...As Easter falls on the 1st Sunday after The 1st Full Moon of Spring...
-------- But I also don't care...It could be July 4th, so what, that day doesn't mean anything to anyone but Americans, unless it's their Birthday.... However, He should of picked a day like Feb. 29th...A day that pretends to be a day...They can celebrate all the men who are winning all of Women sports... Can't win in your own sex sporting as a man... Pretend to be a Woman, take all their championships... Might as well claim you're a 1st grader, take all their victories as well...What ever they play as a child...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:46 am

Happy Easter

JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:02 am

Happy Easter, part 3:

Easter worshippers
©Source: via YouTube
Several mainstream media outlets have once again referred to Christians as "Easter worshippers" in their reporting, sparking criticism. In covering a bus accident in South Africa that killed 45 people headed to an Easter conference, CNN, NBC News and others used the term "Easter worshippers" rather than identifying the victims as Christians.

Social media users argued this obscures their religious identity and that Christians worship Christ, not Easter.
(...)
The phrase previously generated controversy in 2019 when used by former President Obama and others to describe victims of Islamic extremist bombings at Easter celebrations in Sri Lanka.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/cnn-slips-up-again-refers-to-christians-as-easter-worshippers/ss-BB1kY8q0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=4b5507364e0b4c248024a087f37e3613&ei=122#image=2
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:36 pm

More proof of the LIES of those who think they are transgender and who support transgender persons:

The phenomenon of transgender children "growing out of" their transgender identity by the time they are adolescents or adults is called “desistance” by gender researchers. For decades, follow-up studies of transgender kids have shown that a substantial majority -- anywhere from 65 to 94 percent -- eventually ceased to identify as transgender. (Brooks, 5/23)

https://kffhealthnews.org/morning-breakout/research-on-children-growing-out-of-gender-dysphoria-adds-layer-of-complexity-to-transgender-care/
JP4Fun

Postby lokisgal on Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:04 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

My cousin is a trans woman -she has no beard no deep voice and no winkie ;) Not sure why someone just trying to be thierselves scares you so much. As for gladiators how much do you know about Alexander the Great?
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,