Conquer Club

Alright all you men/boys out there

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What would you do ?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:43 pm

Total votes : 0

Postby freezie on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:24 am

Either one or 2...But be sure to make her confortable if you can't tell her yourself.
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby static_ice on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:57 am

cena-rules wrote:I would get to know the girl as a really good friend then see if she wants to step it up a level.

that doesn't always work

what usually happens is she values you too much as a friend and doesn't wanna risk ruining it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkBAUqp6NKg
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Re: Alright all you men/boys out there

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:59 am

clapper011 wrote:I have someone asking me for advice on a new relationship. He says he really likes this girl he met and talks to her for hours online. He isn't sure of how to tell her that he likes her..what would you do ?

Buy a webcam, write in pen on my cock "i fancy you" go on the webcam tell her to look and whip it out. I think she would get the picture.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby b.k. barunt on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:27 pm

You silvertongued devil you - how can they resist?
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby Fo Sho on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:27 pm

b.k. barunt wrote:
Fo Sho wrote:Bunch of doctors of love on this website... lol. Great place to ask: An online risk forum. :lol:

The guy was prob talking about you by the way. It's a classic high school move, where you have a girl you are crushin on, but don't know how to tell her.... Watch, guaranteed in a few days he'll be like, "the girl I like is you" Or else he'll use the advice you give him on you.

Personally I prefer the straight forward approach- Slap her on the ass, if she doesn't get pissed then you are in :). lol. You'd be amazed how well that works in college.

You're absolutely right. An online risk forum is not really the best place to get advice of this nature. I would say that the amount of time you spend here (pretty much every night) is a pretty good indication of how well you do with the ladies. "Slap her on the ass . . ." Brilliant!!

lol... Believe it or not, I still have a few shreads of being a gentleman left in me, so yes I was just kidding about that. And I'm home for the summer from college... I'm from a tiny ass town in northern california, where the pickins are slim... Plus I work 7 days a week during the summer. I'm not saying I'm some sort of pimp or something, but in college you really don't have to have any game to be able to hook up with girls basically every night...

Where do you pick up your girls bk? down at the retirement home?? Oh no that's right... you prefer younger girls, your the old creepy guy that sits on a bench in the park and leers at all the girls a quarter your age.

You miserable shell of a human being.
Private 1st Class Fo Sho

Postby b.k. barunt on Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:06 pm

A little tiny town in N. Cal huh? I was born in Chico. They have rednecks up there that make the ones in the southern states look like liberals, so now i know where you get your tendencies. The funny thing is though, the rednecks up there aren't the type to wave the flag from safety like you - most of them join up and fight for what they believe in. Go figure. Btw, as far as "picking up chicks", i've been married to one woman for the past 34 years.
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby EvilPurpleMonkey on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:26 am

static_ice wrote:
cena-rules wrote:I would get to know the girl as a really good friend then see if she wants to step it up a level.

that doesn't always work

what usually happens is she values you too much as a friend and doesn't wanna risk ruining it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkBAUqp6NKg

Doesn't work.

DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Straight from bash.org.
Private EvilPurpleMonkey

Postby UCAbears on Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:21 pm

I'm not a boy but not a man. - Brittany Spears
Cook UCAbears

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:00 pm

1. NEVER talk to her over the internet in any way shape or form. Failing that, at LEAST don't spill the beans to her over the internet or over the phone. Most girls want a guy with testicles.

2. You've got to know the girl. Meaning the manner in which you spill the beans will generally be different depending on which girl you're spilling the beans to.

3. Don't do it to begin with. "Like" is such an idiotic euphemism, and if he has to use it, he shouldn't be trying to get romantic with her in the first place.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:23 pm

Ok, right, it's really simple, what your friend needs to do is drop the mic, walk up to this hot chick and be all like "Sup lady, my name's Slim Shady. I'm the lead singer in D12 baby", and she'll be like "Oh my god it's him! Becky oh my fuckin' god it's Eminem! I swear to fucking god dude you fuckin rock! Please Marshall please let me suck your cock!" however the rest of the fellas could get jealous, especially if he drops the beat and does his acapellas. But y'know, it's probably worth the risk, and the chances of success are pretty high.
Hope that helps,
DM
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby luns101 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:25 pm

OnlyAmbrose wrote:1. NEVER talk to her over the internet in any way shape or form. Failing that, at LEAST don't spill the beans to her over the internet or over the phone. Most girls want a guy with testicles.

2. You've got to know the girl. Meaning the manner in which you spill the beans will generally be different depending on which girl you're spilling the beans to.

3. Don't do it to begin with. "Like" is such an idiotic euphemism, and if he has to use it, he shouldn't be trying to get romantic with her in the first place.

You make it sound so easy. I never expected to fall in love with LaFawnduh...it just sort of happened that way.
Major luns101

Postby Tyr on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:20 pm

my first post in the clubhouse is in this thread

oh yeah bump
most people who want to share their veiws with you dont want you to share yours with them
Cadet Tyr

Postby Chris7He on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:24 pm

Tyr wrote:my first post in the clubhouse is in this thread

oh yeah bump

Do you have to keep bumping old threads?

I would tell the girl I like her or start stalking her and posting pics of her everywhere.
Corporal 1st Class Chris7He

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:24 pm

oh yeah bump

Tyr... There are several of us that would like to push for a temp forum ban for you. Stop it before the mods agree.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Chris7He on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:25 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:

oh yeah bump

Tyr... There are several of us that would like to push for a temp forum ban for you. Stop it before the mods agree.

QFT
Corporal 1st Class Chris7He

Postby Kaplowitz on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:26 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:

oh yeah bump

I think that Wicked said so in another thread
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:26 pm

static_ice wrote:wait I'm confused do they know eachother in real life and talk online or are they online-only acquantances?

if its the former then instead of going the awkward way and say he likes her I would just go directly and ask her if she wants to go somewhere friday night :wink:

My answer as well
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby khazalid on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:16 pm

Skoffin wrote: Club her over the head and drag her to your lair. That's the standard advice anyway.

9/10

commendable on many levels
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Gregrios on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:51 pm

I would come right out and say it but MAKE SURE you say it in a way that doesn't creep her out because there is that assumption out there that any guy who persues a woman on the net must be a real creep. That's the #1 rule.

Inorder to get the balls to say it, just tell yourself who cares and then act immediately. This works better than it sounds.

Hey, if she's not into you, well it is JUST the internet afterall. You'll never have to worry about bumping into her on the street.
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby edwinissweet on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:59 pm

im so shgy. i alwasy wait for them to tell me thay like me. or we just stay frienss
Lieutenant edwinissweet

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,