Conquer Club

Sleep....

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby duday53 on Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:51 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
The1exile wrote:
unriggable wrote:Youve been at this site 35 days and youre already hosting a mafia game?! Oh jesus.

mroeover he's posting in every single topic about it a la twiggy.

Eh... I got carried away admittedly. I however can not let my mafia game sink to davy jone's locker.
let it sink nes...

I have been playing mafia almost since i joined and im still getting disowned by the "mafia elders" :lol:

nobody will join your game as you dont have enough experience to correctly balance and mod a game. Not to mention make it themes, twists, and othher stuff that make a game good.
lalaland wrote:This is what I love about Spamalot... you click on a title to a thread, and you have no idea what you'll find inside...
Sergeant 1st Class duday53

Postby unriggable on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:00 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
The1exile wrote:
unriggable wrote:Youve been at this site 35 days and youre already hosting a mafia game?! Oh jesus.

Eh... I got carried away admittedly. I however can not let my mafia game sink to davy jone's locker.

Oh, you have no idea.
Cook unriggable

Postby NESconqueror on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:50 pm

unriggable wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
The1exile wrote:

Oh, you have no idea.

I think I became "Evil" for trying to make my mafia game start. :oops:
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
Private 1st Class NESconqueror

Postby misterman10 on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:59 pm

Go see your doctor
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby Norse on Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:07 pm

High Guard wrote:
9-11? You got it good, I can barely get 6-8 :(

Maybe you should excercise more, mind and body.

By the time I get to bed, Im absoloutley cream-crackered, I need at least 9 to repair my aching little head. Also, I have really weird and fucked up dreams, so there are obviously many circles that I need to square during sleep.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby High Guard on Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:00 am

Norse wrote:
High Guard wrote:
9-11? You got it good, I can barely get 6-8 :(

Maybe you should excercise more, mind and body.

By the time I get to bed, Im absoloutley cream-crackered, I need at least 9 to repair my aching little head. Also, I have really weird and fucked up dreams, so there are obviously many circles that I need to square during sleep.

I think I got that covered: I run 4 miles every night, I read a lot. The reason I only get 6-8 is because there is always stuff to do, some much to lean to experience, plus I live couple blocks away from USF campus, so there are always parties to attend.
"To win without risk is to triumph without glory."
Pierre Corneille (1606 - 1684)
Private 1st Class High Guard

Re: Sleep....

Postby salvadevinemasse on Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:14 am

High Guard wrote:Shit, ever since that USF party my schedule is all messed up, I go to sleep at 10Am, wake up at 4Pm. This is becoming a problem :(

take a benedryl at a certain time those always knock me out if i wanna sleep.
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Serbia on Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:26 am

NESconqueror wrote:
unriggable wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
The1exile wrote:

Oh, you have no idea.

NES Shut up already!

I can never sleep. 6 hours is usually all I get. Occasionally I crash on a Friday night and sleep for 12 hours straight. I used to be able to do this more easily a few years ago, now however, I tend to feel run down all the time. I've tried reading, didn't help much though, I won't take pills, cause I don't want to get hooked. Ah well... I have no remedies for you.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby salvadevinemasse on Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:31 am

Serbia wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
unriggable wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
The1exile wrote:

Oh, you have no idea.

NES Shut up already!

I can never sleep. 6 hours is usually all I get. Occasionally I crash on a Friday night and sleep for 12 hours straight. I used to be able to do this more easily a few years ago, now however, I tend to feel run down all the time. I've tried reading, didn't help much though, I won't take pills, cause I don't want to get hooked. Ah well... I have no remedies for you.

I dont normally take the benedryl.. only if i have gotten like 1 hour in like 3 days do i take it.
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,