Conquer Club

Deja-Vous?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do you have Deja-Vu?

Total votes : 0

Re: Deja-Vous?

Postby Minister Masket on Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:35 am

Ok, so it's not Deja-Vu. I only wrote it as the title to be punny.

Simonov wrote:as for this events you described i have two explanations: overactive imagination (not Death's song) and coincidence.
Oh look, we have an "Agent Skully" in our midst.
SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby unriggable on Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:49 am

I remember seeing a cat in a building once, then that same cat again right after! I then experienced a firefight as well as my boss being captured by agents.
Cook unriggable

Postby Simonov on Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:14 am

Minister Masket wrote:A few months ago I was in my room, and the word "silhouette" just popped into my mind. Mere seconds later, I looked at the newspaper, and there on the page one word stood out - silhouette. Spooky ay?

strange but not paranormal. things like this can happen

Minister Masket wrote:About a year ago I was thinking of catchy titles for possible novels I might write in the future, and one which came to mind was "Zodiac". I figured I could write a story about the signs of the horoscope comng alive or something odd like that. Well about a week later I heard about a new American film called - you'll never guess - ZODIAC! And to add insult to injury it has nothing to do with the horoscope, but rather an American version of Jack the Ripper. How cliche... So now I must either call my future book something different, or risk copyright infringment.

this actually proves nothing. if you thought of name like "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" that would mean something. zodiac is pretty well spread word and that 2 people in world decided to name their work like this proves nothing.

Minister Masket wrote:That's not all. When I was much younger I could, on occasion, predict which episodes of certain TV shows were coming on before they started. Curiously, this mostly happened with "Ed, Edd + Eddy". Don't ask why..

oh come on. most of this shows on TV are so predictable you can watch first 3-4 episodes and know the how the series are gonna end.

this things happen to almost everyone.grow up man. you have no psychic powers. if you can read other peoples mind or bend spoons with power of yours then post it.

it happened to me to know what is someone about to say or to started saying the same word as someone else at the same time. yet this proves nothing more then i knew that people very well and how their mind works.
Corporal 1st Class Simonov

Postby Minister Masket on Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:30 pm

Simonov wrote:strange but not paranormal. things like this can happen

Yes they can and do happen. But not to everyone, that's the point.
You're quite right in that this has nothing to do with ghosts, but it does has something to do with psychic powers.

zodiac is pretty well spread word

Pffft, yeah right. Like this word comes up in everyday conversation. :roll:
Once again you missed the point. It's the time-frame between the two events that's important, not the event itself.

oh come on. most of this shows on TV are so predictable you can watch first 3-4 episodes and know the how the series are gonna end.

What!? I never said I knew how the episode would end! I said I knew which episode would come on before it started. And FYI:
Ed, Edd + Eddy has at least 30 episodes, which makes coincidence very unlikely. Do read next time.

Stop being an Arther Dent/Agent Skully, accept the things you cannot understand!
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,