Conquer Club

MORPH NEEDS OUR HELP!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MORPH NEEDS OUR HELP!

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:00 pm

Hey Guys-
I just got a letter from Morph from our very own CC here. He said to write this thread and let everyone know hes doing well. He didn't want anyone to worry about him. He is in basic training just so all of you know! I'm writing him a letter if anyone wants to say hi or anything let me know before I send the letter on Tuesday okay? Anything said in here till Tuesday will be printed off Tuesday and sent to him.. so be on GOOD BEHAVIOR! Got it? So now you can Proceed! *Let the cheering up Morph from being in basic training and having no sex while there start!!* (Hes actually seeming like hes in a good mood, hasn't gotten in trouble yet.
Love Salva~
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby firth4eva on Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:02 pm

hi morph

(who's morph?)
Captain firth4eva

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:02 pm

is morph, high gaurd?

or? morph=highgaurd?
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Corporal 1st Class 0ojakeo0

Postby pancakemix on Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:04 pm

I'm familiar with morph, though I don't believe we've ever spoken. :?

Anyway, good luck in basic training. :)
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:19 pm

Morph! Good luck and God Bless! Remember, when the Drill Sgt. yells at you and belittles you...he's just building character! (Not that you need it...you are already quite the character!) :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Re: MORPH NEEDS OUR HELP!

Postby Wisse on Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:31 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:Hey Guys-
I just got a letter from Morph from our very own CC here. He said to write this thread and let everyone know hes doing well. He didn't want anyone to worry about him. He is in basic training just so all of you know! I'm writing him a letter if anyone wants to say hi or anything let me know before I send the letter on Tuesday okay? Anything said in here till Tuesday will be printed off Tuesday and sent to him.. so be on GOOD BEHAVIOR! Got it? So now you can Proceed! *Let the cheering up Morph from being in basic training and having no sex while there start!!* (Hes actually seeming like hes in a good mood, hasn't gotten in trouble yet.
Love Salva~

sorry to ask but my english is not that good,
what/where is morph (doing) is it something in the army or so?
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:36 pm

Good luck with basic training Morph! :P
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,