Conquer Club

The middle class is in the toilet, The Elites run the game

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:46 am

xtratabasco wrote:
got tonkaed wrote:well if thats all youd really wish to say then i suppose i wish you the best in order to fight for the things that we both hope will be changed. Although i suppose youll never give me credit for it, i hope my cowardly behind the scenes efforts will do a fraction of the good that your frontline (even though ill probably be out there too) efforts will do to change things.

just go back to your dilbert fool.

i watched your video...and i suppose i got out of it what i was supposed to, i dont understand your hostility, if you really want to make change, you really have do more to integrate a movement, which is probably part of the reason why conservative groups are doing so well in the last decade and liberal movements, even farther ones arent because theres too much effort to divide people apart. Dont isolate yourself from your base xtra.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:55 am

got tonkaed wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:
got tonkaed wrote:well if thats all youd really wish to say then i suppose i wish you the best in order to fight for the things that we both hope will be changed. Although i suppose youll never give me credit for it, i hope my cowardly behind the scenes efforts will do a fraction of the good that your frontline (even though ill probably be out there too) efforts will do to change things.

just go back to your dilbert fool.

i watched your video...and i suppose i got out of it what i was supposed to, i dont understand your hostility, xtra.

The middle class struggles in America are a result of systematic changes to the economy which are fairly matter of fact. We would do better to move past the simple reality that there is a problem, and move forward to discussing if there are relavant steps which can be taken to improve possiblities for the middle class at this point. And it is really important if the masses just go to sleep and the ones that can figure it out just play the left vs. right bullshit, because we all know it is but we try to keep it like a game, so as to not bother people when we strip their rights away because after all there is no freedom or rights, because we are the elites and we want control and more power, that is why we lie to the masses and feed them only pcs of the truth, but ohh well, that is life. But lets have a discussion and talk, lets not hate each other. if you really want to make change, you really have do more to integrate a movement, which is probably part of the reason why conservative groups are doing so well in the last decade and liberal movements, even farther ones arent because theres too much effort to divide people apart. We need to keep the bullshit up so that people wont catch on. The system is a fraud, we know, but we must be cowards and hide the truth so that they wont start any kind of trouble.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:02 am

so is this where, you take things i say and then add in a little crticism here and there?

i was kinda waiting for the parts where you suggest ways to combat the fact that so much of our money is tied up in foreign oil, or how perhaps we need to find ways to educate those in the middle class to develop talents in the next decades or so to help us anticipate the shift in the economy. Or perhaps how to rewrite some of the incredible patent laws that larger corporations are able to use which keep high barriers of entry into the market so that those with innovation and ideas can find ways into the market instead of keeping all the wealth at the top. Also it would probably be worth discussing whether or not interest rates can best benefit the middle class by going down or if the recent changes are enough to help the middle class as is. Furthermore you could question how we can find a way to take the current tax system, which really poses a fair amount of problems for the middle class in teh next few years and look at ways to perhaps arm the middle and lower classes so that it doesnt end up tiliting all toward the rich, like it really has some potential to do. Lastly you could talk about ways to reduce some of the burden in order to allow industries to still find it best to remain in america rather than outsource the rest of our jobs, which is not helping anyone in the american economy.

There are so many things which can be discussed and put ideas behind, instead of just changing some of the things one person says to not advance anything all other than disagreement and discord.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:06 am

you have disrespected me and shown that you have no honor, even my swearing has more honor and respect then your cowardness and gobbly gook.

I have the answers to your questions and more, but you blew it.

f*ck you and your smugness in a time of parrel and the distruction of not only the Constitution but the country as a whole.

You know that this country is in trouble and you play games.
your a sideline sitter, so as nike would say just do it.

good bye coward
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:11 am

I thought the video was pretty good, the speech by bernard sanders is especially cutting. The sad thing is that it's all true.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:13 am

fair enough...i guess my biggest criticsm of everything will have to be, what will you do to make it better? other than finding the ones who do wrong (which isnt hard) what will you do to make things better. The only thing even mentioned in the video is the privatization of the federal reserve, where are the people suggesting that things should be changed other than demonizing greenspan. Where is the outcry for something differnent, rather than saying hey someone screwed up.

Come up with the answers, and people will be compelled (in theory)

ill be spending my energy trying to understand the issues, in order to come up with ideas about them, so i can help be involved in training those who along with myself will be hopefully coming with the ideas to create change.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:14 am

got tonkaed wrote:fair enough...i guess my biggest criticsm of everything will have to be, what will you do to make it better? other than finding the ones who do wrong (which isnt hard) what will you do to make things better. The only thing even mentioned in the video is the privatization of the federal reserve, where are the people suggesting that things should be changed other than demonizing greenspan. Where is the outcry for something differnent, rather than saying hey someone screwed up.

ill be spending my energy trying to understand the issues, in order to come up with ideas about them, so i can help be involved in training those who along with myself will be hopefully coming with the ideas to create change.

you have disrespected me and shown that you have no honor, even my swearing has more honor and respect then your cowardness and gobbly gook.

f*ck you and your smugness in a time of parrel and the distruction of not only the Constitution but the country as a whole.

good bye coward
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby btownmeggy on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:09 pm

xtratabasco wrote:
got tonkaed wrote:fair enough...i guess my biggest criticsm of everything will have to be, what will you do to make it better? other than finding the ones who do wrong (which isnt hard) what will you do to make things better. The only thing even mentioned in the video is the privatization of the federal reserve, where are the people suggesting that things should be changed other than demonizing greenspan. Where is the outcry for something differnent, rather than saying hey someone screwed up.

good bye coward

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
Corporal btownmeggy

Postby NESconqueror on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Toilet!?!?? WHERE?
*Gets out the instant cement powder*
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
Private 1st Class NESconqueror

Postby Stopper on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:03 pm

This thread was funny. A++
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby cawck mongler on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:20 pm

More like this was some shitty debate between two 12 year olds who think they know politics. Hey xtrabasco and other guy, if you think anyone read more then 2 of your posts then you should guess again fags.
Sergeant cawck mongler

Postby luns101 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:21 pm

xtratabasco wrote:you have disrespected me and shown that you have no honor, even my swearing has more honor and respect then your cowardness and gobbly gook.

good bye coward

This all sounded pretty familiar to me, but I couldn't quite place it at first. Then it suddenly came to me.
Major luns101

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:10 pm

cawck mongler wrote:More like this was some shitty debate between two 12 year olds who think they know politics. Hey xtrabasco and other guy, if you think anyone read more then 2 of your posts then you should guess again fags.

cawck my foolish pride aside, i think it was really more of a flame than a debate about actual politics. Had there been any debate about it, someone would have said something other than the same thing over and over again.

but i suppose if you want to be an internet tough guy and call me a fag i can probably take another bit of humbling...if not, come up with something to talk about, because despite my apparent claims of knowing everything i wouldnt mind getting some new insight to teach me something for a change.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby cawck mongler on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:42 pm

got tonkaed wrote:
cawck mongler wrote:More like this was some shitty debate between two 12 year olds who think they know politics. Hey xtrabasco and other guy, if you think anyone read more then 2 of your posts then you should guess again fags.

cawck my foolish pride aside, i think it was really more of a flame than a debate about actual politics. Had there been any debate about it, someone would have said something other than the same thing over and over again.

but i suppose if you want to be an internet tough guy and call me a fag i can probably take another bit of humbling...if not, come up with something to talk about, because despite my apparent claims of knowing everything i wouldnt mind getting some new insight to teach me something for a change.

If I was being an internet tough guy, I would have been making baseless accusations, however I wasn't. You just rewrote the same thing over and over again for 3 pages, even though no one's going to bother to read any of it, that makes you a fag with no life circle jerking alone to your shitty little politicial opinion (which from what I gather from the only post of yours I actually read, is a pretty obvious and over done opinion that everyone knows or shares).
Sergeant cawck mongler

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:48 pm

to be fair i think i was kinda constrained by what i was dealing with from the other person....but to be fair, if theres something you actually wanna discuss, go ahead, i will be happy to share my simplisitic overstated commoner views.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby freezie on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:58 pm

GT trying to bring Xtratabasco on the right track.

Sorry GT, but that was a waste of time. Xtra has always been thinking he and he alone should be talking. He is against everyone, even if people agree with him..

There is but no solutions to this problem.

Also, cawck, I doubt they wanted everyone to read that, it was a discussion between them, not directed at a fool like you.

But of course, Since you can debate better than them...I guess that you are God, right?
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby cawck mongler on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:30 pm

freezie wrote:GT trying to bring Xtratabasco on the right track.

Sorry GT, but that was a waste of time. Xtra has always been thinking he and he alone should be talking. He is against everyone, even if people agree with him..

Also, cawck, I doubt they wanted everyone to read that, it was a discussion between them, not directed at a fool like you.

But of course, Since you can debate better than them...I guess that you are God, right?

NICE TROLL BAIT BUT I WON'T BITE.

To OT, what you just said had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I was saying you were a loser who argues about random shit for no reason, and what do you do in responce? ARGUE ABOUT STUPID SHIT FOR NO REASON. Yeah, I don't want to argue with you dumbass, and you know why? Because I just did and came out the winner, you said I was an internet tough guy, I gave a flawless counter argument and you try to change the subject.

I JUST FUCKED YOU IN THE ASS SO HARD YOU LITTLE FAGGOT f*ck YES
Sergeant cawck mongler

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:46 pm

cawck mongler wrote:
freezie wrote:GT trying to bring Xtratabasco on the right track.

NICE TROLL BAIT BUT I WON'T BITE.

To OT, what you just said had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I was saying you were a loser who argues about random shit for no reason, and what do you do in responce? ARGUE ABOUT STUPID SHIT FOR NO REASON. Yeah, I don't want to argue with you dumbass, and you know why? Because I just did and came out the winner, you said I was an internet tough guy, I gave a flawless counter argument and you try to change the subject.

I JUST FUCKED YOU IN THE ASS SO HARD YOU LITTLE FAGGOT f*ck YES
Who the hell is OT? By the way cawk, try Flame Wars, since you can't seem to go a single post without insulting (or at least trying to insult) someone.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Avron on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:50 am

luns101 wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:you have disrespected me and shown that you have no honor, even my swearing has more honor and respect then your cowardness and gobbly gook.

good bye coward

This all sounded pretty familiar to me, but I couldn't quite place it at first. Then it suddenly came to me.

Holy Fucking Shit Owned.
Corporal Avron

Postby heavycola on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:38 am

xtratabasco wrote:

good bye coward

This is indeed a time of parrel. It is a parrel the likes of which we have never seen. I just wanted to say, you and your militia buddies have my support. Stay sharp. The hour draws near.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Dancing Mustard on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:52 am

Cawck Mongler = Best thing to ever happen to this forum
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby DAZMCFC on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:13 am

god bless America. :roll: tosspots.
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby Bertros Bertros on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:29 am

Dancing Mustard wrote:Cawck Mongler = Best thing to ever happen to this forum

Oh get your head out of his arse. What is it with this current fashion for obsequiousness?
Lieutenant Bertros Bertros

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,