Conquer Club

The middle class is in the toilet, The Elites run the game

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The middle class is in the toilet, The Elites run the game

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:29 am

You guys would save a lot of time if you just went to http://www.infowars.com or http://www.prisonplanet.com or jonesreport to get your news.

watch this simple, quick video

http://www.infowars.com/articles/econom ... ry_mob.htm
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:37 am

This should not be a new revelation to anyone...the middle class struggles in America are a result of systematic changes to the economy which are fairly matter of fact. We would do better to move past the simple reality that there is a problem, and move forward to discussing if there are relavant steps which can be taken to improve possiblities for the middle class at this point.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:40 am

got tonkaed wrote:This should not be a new revelation to anyone...the middle class struggles in America are a result of systematic changes to the economy which are fairly matter of fact. We would do better to move past the simple reality that there is a problem, and move forward to discussing if there are relavant steps which can be taken to improve possiblities for the middle class at this point.

you didnt even watch the fucking simple 5 minute video. so f*ck you
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:58 am

ive probably learned more about anything that 5 min video is going to discuss in teh last few years anyway... As someone who probably has intellectual leanings toward what youd probalby like to argue, im just saying it would serve everyone better to do more than notice that hey there is a problem, rather to actually use things like this to get ideas moving and begin working toward solutions.

i have no ill will toward you or the video that i dont really feel like watching.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:00 am

got tonkaed wrote:ive probably learned more about anything that 5 min video is going to discuss in teh last few years anyway... As someone who probably has intellectual leanings toward what youd probalby like to argue, im just saying it would serve everyone better to do more than notice that hey there is a problem, rather to actually use things like this to get ideas moving and begin working toward solutions.

i have no ill will toward you or the video that i dont really feel like watching.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:12 am

on the bright side....i found my way onto xtrabascos ignore list because i am a coward and morally evil, because i have a similar ideological stance to his (i think) but did not really want to watch his video after reading the article around it.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:13 am

xtratabasco wrote:
got tonkaed wrote:ive probably learned more about anything that 5 min video is going to discuss in teh last few years anyway... As someone who probably has intellectual leanings toward what youd probalby like to argue, im just saying it would serve everyone better to do more than notice that hey there is a problem, rather to actually use things like this to get ideas moving and begin working toward solutions.

Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:14 am

ill tell you what...if you tell me what the core point of that video is...and if its something that i havent heard from 5 different angles before...ill watch this video and any other video you think i should watch on infowars.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:16 am

got tonkaed wrote:This should not be a new revelation to anyone...the middle class struggles in America are a result of systematic changes to the economy which are fairly matter of fact. We would do better to move past the simple reality that there is a problem, and move forward to discussing if there are relavant steps which can be taken to improve possiblities for the middle class at this point.

gobbley gook

Note; the kids in the video dont have a PhD but they made Greenspan scurry like the evil puppet rat he is.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:17 am

im serious xtra if theres anything in that video that can tear me away from this dilbert cartoon im all yours...im just interested in what that might be..
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:18 am

got tonkaed wrote:im serious xtra if theres anything in that video that can tear me away from this dilbert cartoon im all yours...im just interested in what that might be..

im serious too. your a coward.

we are nothing alike.
Last edited by xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:21 am

xtra give me some kind of backing to what you believe....trust me, i dont disagree with some of your ideas, but you wont advance anyones cause with this kind of simplistic style...you dont have any staying power with this elementary style of argumenting.

Give your stance some meat, and maybe youll be prepared for someone who disagrees with you and is both not a coward and has some kind of structure behind their opinion....they do exist.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:22 am

got tonkaed wrote:xtra give me some kind of backing to what you believe....trust me, i dont disagree with some of your ideas, but you wont advance anyones cause with this kind of simplistic style...you dont have any staying power with this elementary style of argumenting.

Give your stance some meat, and maybe youll be prepared for someone who disagrees with you and is both not a coward and has some kind of structure behind their opinion....they do exist.

how about I was in the video you fool.

and I aint half as smart as you, ass-hole coward.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:23 am

interesting...i suppose thats enough to give it a view.

ive never supposed you were half as smart as many or less smart that i was, but you dont really do yourself any favors in the way you discuss an issue.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:24 am

got tonkaed wrote:im serious xtra if theres anything in that video that can tear me away from this dilbert cartoon im all yours...im just interested in what that might be..

Is that the one I posted?
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:24 am

yep dilbert was pretty funny.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:26 am

got tonkaed wrote:interesting

ive never supposed you were half as smart as many or less smart that i was, but you dont really do yourself any favors in the way you discuss an issue.

well then, just sit on your intelligent ass and do nothing but think and remember about the traitors who run the country and diss others who are actually doing something.

again......f*ck yourself.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:29 am

xtratabasco wrote:

well then, just sit on your intelligent ass and do nothing but think and remember about the traitors who run the country and diss others who are actually doing something.

again......f*ck you and f*ck it hard.

im not dissing you...but lets move past what we all know,

what do you plan on doing about the federal reserve, how do you propose to help the middle class adjust to the transition of an industrial economy to a service economy? what do you plan on telling your congressman about current officials instead of someone who is retired?
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby legendkiller717 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:33 am

i pretty much come on this site to forget the fact that i am a struggling lower-middle class worker, so why the f*ck would you even bring it up here...its an escape from the evryday grind, where people have to deal with it every day....forget that sh*t
Private legendkiller717

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:33 am

got tonkaed wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:

what do you plan on doing about the federal reserve, how do you propose to help the middle class adjust to the transition of an industrial economy to a service economy? what do you plan on telling your congressman about current officials instead of someone who is retired?

you have disrespected me and shown that you have no honor, even my swearing has more honor and respect then your cowardness and gobbly gook.

I have the answers to your questions and more, but you blew it.

f*ck you and your smugness in a time of parrel and the distruction of not only the Constitution but the country as a whole.

your a sideline sitter, so as nike would say just do it.

good bye coward
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:34 am

off topic banter.
Last edited by reverend_kyle on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:36 am

ive watched the video, seen what the people had to say, but im curious where does it go from there?

do you think that simply yelling at him calling him a traitor would inspire him to change his ways?

I dont disagree that there are certainly things to go to jail for in terms of political protesting, but very little was said that really advanced anything much further than it already was. Greenspan alone destroyed the middle class? that seems like that lets far more people off the hook than demonizing simply one man.

If you have those answers id be interested in hearing them, maybe there is more that i could learn if you were interested in advancing dialogue instead of counting you to shout at those you dont like with little resolve to actually change things.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:38 am

xtratabasco wrote:
got tonkaed wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:

you have disrespected me and shown that you have no honor, even my swearing has more honor and respect then your cowardness and gobbly gook.

I have the answers to your questions and more, but you blew it.

f*ck you and your smugness in a time of parrel and the distruction of not only the Constitution but the country as a whole.

your a sideline sitter, so as nike would say just do it.

good bye coward
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:40 am

well if thats all youd really wish to say then i suppose i wish you the best in order to fight for the things that we both hope will be changed. Although i suppose youll never give me credit for it, i hope my cowardly behind the scenes efforts will do a fraction of the good that your frontline (even though ill probably be out there too) efforts will do to change things.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:43 am

got tonkaed wrote:well if thats all youd really wish to say then i suppose i wish you the best in order to fight for the things that we both hope will be changed. Although i suppose youll never give me credit for it, i hope my cowardly behind the scenes efforts will do a fraction of the good that your frontline (even though ill probably be out there too) efforts will do to change things.

just go back to your dilbert fool.
Corporal xtratabasco

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,