Conquer Club

disaster

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

disaster

Postby Begbie on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:27 pm

OK - I am getting in early :( . Even a hardened kiwi like me is starting to believe that we are chokers!!! Sure we can discuss the referee and forward passes etc but we should not have been in a position that one or two bad decisions mattered. Can only say well done to the French (and the Poms earlier) and switch my alegiances to our southern hemisphere brothers S.Africa and Argentinia. I am mentally and physically prepared for everything that might come my way in this thread. F#*k :( :( :( :(
Major Begbie

Postby The1exile on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:29 pm

Yep, being beaten by the french must really hurt :(
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby Titanic on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:30 pm

You had a 13-0 lead but threw it away...

France beat NZ and England beat the Aussies. Really bad day for the southern hemisphere
Major Titanic

Postby Timotheos on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:12 pm

...and it continues, England beat France. argh, I dont think I can go on if they win the final.
Private Timotheos

Postby Titanic on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:44 pm

Timotheos wrote:...and it continues, England beat France. argh, I dont think I can go on if they win the final.

Lol. Very even game, the atmosphere was amazing though. Cant wait for the final, gunan be great!!
Major Titanic

Postby Skittles! on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:00 pm

England CAN'T win. They don't just deserve it. All they rely on is kicking, not trying.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby diddle on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:57 am

Skittles! wrote:England CAN'T win. They don't just deserve it. All they rely on is kicking, not trying.

its not all about try's though, you saw the game vs france i guess, it was a wholly kicking game, only 1 try, and it was fluuky as f*ck
Cadet diddle

Postby Skittles! on Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:54 am

diddle wrote:
Skittles! wrote:England CAN'T win. They don't just deserve it. All they rely on is kicking, not trying.

its not all about try's though, you saw the game vs france i guess, it was a wholly kicking game, only 1 try, and it was fluuky as f*ck

Games are better when they at least try to try. Which is why Southern Hemisphere rugby is better, because at least we try, and not kick the whole game.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Titanic on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:33 am

Skittles! wrote:
diddle wrote:

Games are better when they at least try to try. Which is why Southern Hemisphere rugby is better, because at least we try, and not kick the whole game.

The games not necessarily better if there is more tries. The one yesterday was very tactical, and both teams had chances to score at least 1 more try.

Btw, Northern Hemisphere teams are better, as proven this world cup, maybe Southern Hemisphere teams should learn that kicking is a vital part of the game.
Major Titanic

Postby Syzygy on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:10 am

France screwed themselves over by kicking when they shouldn't have though.
Sergeant 1st Class Syzygy

Postby Titanic on Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:00 am

Syzygy wrote:

Huh? When...France mainly kicked from the back line, they rarely did when they were attacking, apart from drop goals.
Major Titanic

Postby Guiscard on Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:37 am

Titanic wrote:
Syzygy wrote:

Huh? When...France mainly kicked from the back line, they rarely did when they were attacking, apart from drop goals.

Yeh but their kicking game played into the hands of our kicking game. They kick it deep and we kick it back. We were both playing basically the same game, which made for a tough slog, but when the French realised that we were getting the better of them in the second half they should have changed up their tactics, maybe given guys like Chabal more chance to go through the phases rather than kicking every time.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,