Conquer Club

Eek!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:46 pm

Skittles! wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
jnd94 wrote:More news: His name is Asa Coon, ad people described him as "gothic", usually wearing a trench coat, black boots, and a dog collar. :?

My point is proven even more...

Kid from a broken home.

So, by your reasoning AD, anyone that dresses "gothic" comes from a "broken home"?

no skittles...no...

bad boy...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Anarkistsdream on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:46 pm

Skittles! wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
jnd94 wrote:More news: His name is Asa Coon, ad people described him as "gothic", usually wearing a trench coat, black boots, and a dog collar. :?

Kid from a broken home.

So, by your reasoning AD, anyone that dresses "gothic" comes from a "broken home"?

People who wear a dog collar to school?

When I was your alls age, I would have been sent home or made to take that shit off.

It is a cry for attention, just like how suddenly saying you're gay at 13 is cool. People that age shouldn't be ANYTHING, because they should be experimenting and learning about themselves.

Labeling yourself as Goth, eh?

What, with your Korn t-shirts and marilyn manson posters???

Give me a break, the kid's just fucked up because of his parents and home life.

The same as Columbine.

And, yes Skittles, I know because I was goth before it was cool. Then, I grew up.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:54 pm

STOP STOP STOP...

BOTH OF YOU...

PLEASE
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Skittles! on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:07 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
Skittles! wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:

Kid from a broken home.

People who wear a dog collar to school?

When I was your alls age, I would have been sent home or made to take that shit off.

It is a cry for attention, just like how suddenly saying you're gay at 13 is cool. People that age shouldn't be ANYTHING, because they should be experimenting and learning about themselves.

Labeling yourself as Goth, eh?

What, with your Korn t-shirts and marilyn manson posters???

Give me a break, the kid's just fucked up because of his parents and home life.

The same as Columbine.

And, yes Skittles, I know because I was goth before it was cool. Then, I grew up.

Okay, I agree that wearing a dog collar to school is not the best way to make friends, or anything like that.
At my old school they still do get told to take stuff like that off, when it has a casual clothes day. Nothing 'gothic' or 'emo' is allowed to be worn, but people still do it, because that's what they wear casually. Getting labelled for what you wear is pathetic.

Was that question thrown at me? I never said I labelled myself as gothic, no where near it. I don't even listen to Korn or Marilyn Manson.

And not every 'gothic' person comes from a fucked up home and from parents. Some most likely do it because that's what they enjoy to wear, believe it or not.

Where I live, being a 'goth' is still not classified as 'cool', but many people do dress like the stereotypical 'goth' and 'emo'. They get bagged the shit out of them, yet it's one of the most popular stereotypical dress types there is these days, and it still gets bagged out.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

sad

Postby satanspaladin on Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:13 am

I think you can debate gun crime or mental illness as the root cause of this young persons death.

But let's have sum compassion in the debate,this boy's family have lost there child ,and his school friends are having to deal with this tragedy .

A societies greatness should be judged by it;s compassion to it;s weakest
citizen .
Sergeant 1st Class satanspaladin

Re: sad

Postby Titanic on Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:16 am

satanspaladin wrote:I think you can debate gun crime or mental illness as the root cause of this young persons death.

But let's have sum compassion in the debate,this boy's family have lost there child ,and his school friends are having to deal with this tragedy .

citizen .

So Americas society is not that great at all then...

Btw, if he wore a dog collar to school, got suspended and shot 5 of his fellow pupils, I dont really think he had too many friends.
Major Titanic

Re: sad

Postby satanspaladin on Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:14 am

Titanic wrote:
satanspaladin wrote:I think you can debate gun crime or mental illness as the root cause of this young persons death.

citizen .

So Americas society is not that great at all then...

Btw, if he wore a dog collar to school, got suspended and shot 5 of his fellow pupils, I dont really think he had too many friends.

We have tragrdies in this country just as appalling in schools ,so the us is
no worse or better than the uk .

My point is it's easy throw blame at the families or governments handling
of people that are disturbed ,but that we need to look at how we as individuals treat them .

As to his friends at school maybe a better word is colleges ,thay are still
having to deal with him shooting his fellow class mates and him self.

I hope he did have sum friends ,it would be a sad thing in deed for one so young to be so ostracized.
Are there many things in this cool-hearted world so utterly exquisite
as the pure love of one woman for another?
Sergeant 1st Class satanspaladin

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,