Conquer Club

What do English think of the NFL game in Wembley?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Titanic on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:49 am

AlgyTaylor wrote:I don't watch rugby ever, so I've even less interest in the NFL. Didn't even know there was a game on until I read it in the Metro (free newspaper) this morning!

Suppose if people want to pay to watch it in London, fair enough. Their money ... but can't say that it's made me take any interest in the NFL.

Ice Hockey's the only American sport I can be arsed watching tbh, one of them most interesting layman sports there is - behind Gaelic Football and that Irish game where they beat seven shades out of eachother with a hockey stick ... Hurling?

Lacrosse?
Major Titanic

Postby mr. incrediball on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:51 am

Titanic wrote:
AlgyTaylor wrote:I don't watch rugby ever, so I've even less interest in the NFL. Didn't even know there was a game on until I read it in the Metro (free newspaper) this morning!

Suppose if people want to pay to watch it in London, fair enough. Their money ... but can't say that it's made me take any interest in the NFL.

Ice Hockey's the only American sport I can be arsed watching tbh, one of them most interesting layman sports there is - behind Gaelic Football and that Irish game where they beat seven shades out of eachother with a hockey stick ... Hurling?

Lacrosse?

it's called hurling.

I have a mate who's crazy about it, never saw the point myself.
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby diddle on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:52 am

cena-rules wrote:I COULDNT GET TICKETS

:x :x :x :x :x

i couldn't care less
Cadet diddle

Postby Titanic on Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:01 am

mr. incrediball wrote:
Titanic wrote:

Lacrosse?

it's called hurling.

I have a mate who's crazy about it, never saw the point myself.

Ok. One of my friends plays Lacrosse for my uni, never seen a match but always says he gets to twat people with his stick.
Major Titanic

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,