Conquer Club

Lost Book of Nostradomus

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Lost Book of Nostradomus

Postby jnd94 on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:24 pm

Anybody watching? I know I am :)
Captain jnd94

Postby Serbia on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:30 pm

Is he that knew Greek guard for the Charlotte Bobcats? :?
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:44 pm

When is that on now?
Private soundout9

Postby DaGip on Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:30 pm

I just watched it...what a bunch of BS. Do you know when the end of the world is??? I do...It's when you die! That's it...end of the world! I don't need some fake psychics telling me about 'half beasts, half men'...can we be anymore vague??? All of Nostrodameus' prophecies are totally left up to interpretation...and eventually, at some point in time and history, he will hit the nail on the metaphorical head. I don't buy psychics, sorry. At least the ones like Nostrodameus. Metaphors can be interpreted in a number of ways, that is the nature of metaphoric prose...each listener is open to his or her own personal interpretations.

I liken Nostrodameus to a dart player. Nostrodameus holds a hand full of darts and throws them all at the same time at a dart board. A lot fall off to the way side, another number hit closer to the mark, and a very few actually hit the bullseye...

Nostrodameus is a fraud, in my opinion.

Here is my own quantrain:

The head of the beast, wounded by the poison of Putin,
Starts his reign from the rise of the Sea after the sand stops moving.
From the time of destruction from the Great Wave,
The Victorious One reigns until June 28, 2008.

Remember this prophecy people, post it where you can! I actually do Nostrodameus one better...I actually give you a date!
Last edited by DaGip on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby clapper011 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:31 am

ahh but he has fortold of the third world war happening... don't you think bush is going to start it? ;)
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby HayesA on Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:45 am

Who the hell is Nostradomus??

It's Nostradameus!

But no, I didn't watch it. (You are talking about the thing the History channel did, right?) I kinda laughed a little bit the first time I saw an ad for it.
Sergeant HayesA

Postby DaGip on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:30 am

HayesA wrote:Who the hell is Nostradomus??

It's Nostradameus!

But no, I didn't watch it. (You are talking about the thing the History channel did, right?) I kinda laughed a little bit the first time I saw an ad for it.

LOL! Funny thing is that I spelled it right the first time I typed his name, but after that I spelled it just like the title of this thread! :lol: Must be because phonetically to Americans the ending of his name sounds more like 'us' instead of 'oos'...of course oos Americans voted for Bush, we only take after our leaders! :wink:
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby HayesA on Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:05 pm

DaGip wrote:

It's Nostradameus!

LOL! Funny thing is that I spelled it right the first time I typed his name, but after that I spelled it just like the title of this thread! :lol: Must be because phonetically to Americans the ending of his name sounds more like 'us' instead of 'oos'...of course oos Americans voted for Bush, we only take after our leaders! :wink:

Speak for your self, man. I am a rebel down to the bone! Yup, us dirty, hippy bastard liberals. ;)
Sergeant HayesA

Postby DaGip on Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:11 pm

HayesA wrote:
DaGip wrote:

It's Nostradameus!

Speak for your self, man. I am a rebel down to the bone! Yup, us dirty, hippy bastard liberals. ;)

What does that have to do with NostroDaMoose? :?

And not all Hippies are Liberal, for the record. :wink:
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby HayesA on Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:21 pm

Well, i dunno dude. You DO have a picture of Ronald Ragen in your avatar, and a vote Ron Paul signature. :P

But that's irrelevant. I base all my spellings, and pronunciations on the correct way to say/spell. The English way. :P
Sergeant HayesA

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,