Conquer Club

Democrats talk about UFOs and Aliens

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Have you seen a UFO?

Total votes : 0

Democrats talk about UFOs and Aliens

Postby DaGip on Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:24 pm

In this debate Dennis Kucinich says he saw a UFO:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0

During my two years on the road in Arizona, I saw a number of objects in the sky that I could not explain (though the rational part of you just wants to say that it was just an airplane, however, something in your gut tells you otherwise). I now find myself entranced when UFO footage comes on TV or the Internet, because I am looking for the things that I have seen.

My first sighting was in ApachJunction, AZ. I was in the back yard looking up at the sky. There was a large cloud above me and an opening in the clouds. As I was looking at the opening of the clouds, a silver object (cigar shaped) moved from one cload to the other and then totally reversed its direction and went back into the cloud it came out of.

The majority of my sightings happened on the Hopi Reservation of Northern Arizona. What is called Black Mesa, AZ. I arrived at the campground in Hopi in the month of July of 2003. It was night time, and it was also the Kachina Going Home Dance, but I did not go, I didn't know it was going on as I had not made any freinds there yet. The sky was pretty much clear except for a thunder cloud to east. The cloud seemed to glow with an eerie orange-like color. Then from the west I noticed a "star", but the "star" got closer and closer. It's an airplane, right? Well, the thing is, this object GLOWED an amber orange color, plus it moved back and forth like a snake. It was teardropped shaped, and it headed directly into the thundercloud!

I spent a lot of time observing the skys in Hopi almost all night long, and I would see lights like this all the time show up and disappear (like someone just turned a light switch off) and then about ten to fifteen minutes later, the whole sky would be full of actual aircraft. It happened all the time--UFOs show up, aircraft show up, and UFOs disappear. Seemed like cat-and-mouse to me.

The best UFO I saw was with three other witnesses in the campground that night. It was being chased by 10 fighter jets with their afterburners on. But this UFO was easily outrunning them, and it was much larger. We figured it was as large or larger than a NimitzClass Aircraft carrier. It was square on the bottom with four Gold-Amber Lights on the bottom. As it manuevered directly above us, it made a sharp angled manuever to the south and the fighter jets blew right past it. As it began to manuever back around towards us, we could see that there were three tyres with windows...it looked like a flying Mayan Pyramid!

I searched the internet and I found one photo that looks like it from the bottom, and the other is a video from Mexico (though the view is not that close, but you can definitely see the Mayan Pyramid shape). The video is quite long, so only watch it if you are really into this kind of stuff. You will find my UFO about 30 minutes into the video to save you some time. It is a good video, and you should watch it in its entirety.

If you have any UFO stories, please tell me about them!

http://www.uforth.com/square.htm

Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby unriggable on Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:25 pm

Arizona = Peyote country.
Cook unriggable

Postby DaGip on Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:28 pm

unriggable wrote:Arizona = Peyote country.

Never touched it, sorry :D
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby unriggable on Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:33 pm

DaGip wrote:

Never touched it, sorry :D

The essence floats around in the local atmoshpere.
Cook unriggable

Postby Guiscard on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:10 am

The Republicans said they saw WMDs. Same difference.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:14 am

Guiscard wrote:The Republicans said they saw WMDs. Same difference.

ill admit it, i chuckled.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:18 am

911 was orchestrated by the US government to have a reason to go to war.

Although Republicans never said they "saw" WMD's.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Guiscard on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:26 am

jay_a2j wrote:

Jay... Shut up.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:28 am

Guiscard wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Jay... Shut up.

Ummmm no? Just do what the NWO tells you...oh, wait you already are.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Guiscard on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:35 am

jay_a2j wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Jay... Shut up.

Ummmm no? Just do what the NWO tells you...oh, wait you already are.

The reason being I was making a fucking joke. You really don't need to come into every single fucking thread and bang this ridiculous conspiracy theory drum like your life depends on it. Firstly, each and every time it marks you out as a hypocrite of the highest order. You've changed your views on a whim, and I for one have lost all respect for you as someone to argue and debate with. Secondly, we've heard it all already. Between Xtra, Norse and yourself we may as well be living in Michael Moore film. And thirdly, who the f*ck do you think you're gonna convince here? Someone posted a funny story, with slight political overtones, about a Democratic presidential candidate seeing a UFO. I made a topical joke. It was nothing more than that. If an NWO WAS controlling us, I'm 100% sure it would have convinced you first of all, Jay. All it seems to take is a guy with reasonable right wing credentials, a faith and a few mentions of the constitution and you're sold. Your the most gullible man I've seen! If we're talking about sheep, believe me you'd be the first to bleat were some shadowy Big Brother to infiltrate the forum...

Postby Backglass on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:48 am

Firewater = Bad Medicine, Chief. :lol:
Last edited by Backglass on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:53 am

Funny, I was never trying to obtain your respect. You bought the "terrorist attack" hook line and sinker....now who's the sheep?

1. Building #7 was "pulled" the SAME day of 911. HOW? It would take time to rig the building with explosives in order to "pull" it. Well, LOGIC dictates that the explosives to pull building 7 WERE ALREADY IN PLACE.

2. Did you see the footage of the pentagon? All those light posts that somehow the big hijacked plane avoided as it crashed into the pentagon? Not to mention the FBI collecting all the video footage that might have shown the "airplane" hitting the pentagon. Why not release them to prove it was a plane? Because it wasn't.

I could go on.....but you have demonstrated the unwillingness to OPEN YOUR EYES. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts...
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Backglass on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:58 am

jay_a2j wrote:Funny, I was never trying to obtain your respect. You bought the "terrorist attack" hook line and sinker....now who's the sheep?

1. Building #7 was "pulled" the SAME day of 911. HOW? It would take time to rig the building with explosives in order to "pull" it. Well, LOGIC dictates that the explosives to pull building 7 WERE ALREADY IN PLACE.

2. Did you see the footage of the pentagon? All those light posts that somehow the big hijacked plane avoided as it crashed into the pentagon? Not to mention the FBI collecting all the video footage that might have shown the "airplane" hitting the pentagon. Why not release them to prove it was a plane? Because it wasn't.

I could go on.....but you have demonstrated the unwillingness to OPEN YOUR EYES. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts...

jay_a2j wrote:911 was orchestrated by the US government to have a reason to go to war.

Jay, what happened? You are slowly slipping from reality...I'm worried about you. When I first came to CC you were a bible thumping, Bush loving, Devout Hannity Listening, WMD Believing, Chain Smoking, RAH RAH GO GO Republican American.

Now, in just a few short months you have become a flip-flopping, Bush hating conspiracy theory nutjob! What happened? Did Xtra slip you some Kool-Aid? Did you try to stop smoking without a patch again? :lol:

You know what's next...don't you?

The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.

Postby bryguy on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:58 am

jay_a2j wrote:

haha, sure, and just why would we do that???
Corporal bryguy

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:03 am

TAKE OFF THE BLINDERS AND LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE!
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Backglass on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:07 am

jay_a2j wrote:TAKE OFF THE BLINDERS AND LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE!

Funny, I have been saying the same thing to you for months regarding your religion, but I digress. ;)

IT'S A CONSPIRACY! THE EVILDOERS ARE OUT TO GET ME!!!!!

Postby unriggable on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:19 am

Jay, regarding lampposts, five were knocked over.
Cook unriggable

Postby Twill on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:20 am

Careful not to slip down the flame hole guys.

Jay, there is no need to hijack this thread onto the 9/11 conspiracy.
Everyone else, let the conspiracy posts die. Move on with the topic at hand :)
Corporal 1st Class Twill

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:29 am

Twill wrote:Careful not to slip down the flame hole guys.

Jay, there is no need to hijack this thread onto the 9/11 conspiracy.
Everyone else, let the conspiracy posts die. Move on with the topic at hand :)

You are right....I digress.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Nobunaga on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:53 am

... Anybody else here seen that long privately-made documentary type film ... no, that's a poor description... A series of testimonials made by men in the military, and scientist types involved with an alien coverup?

... About 15 men and women take a podium and describe in detail what they had seen, and what they did while working with the government (U.S). Alien body recovery, etc...

... For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the guy who put this thing together. Does this ring any bells?

Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby DaGip on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:35 am

Wait a second here!...WTF happened to my topic? We jumped from Ufo experiences to 9-11? I don't mind the whole 9-11 debate, but come on! What a sneaky thing to do!

I guess maybe people get sick of debating about 9-11 that you HAVE to hijack someone's post?

Now, if you want to change the friggin' topic, fine! But I am going to do it!

Plus, I am going to post some evidence that UFOs brought the towers down!!! Those freakin' little grey bastards!!! And the nerve to try and push the blame on Osama! He is such a nice guy, and everything...

This video clearly shows that a UFO was spotted just b4 9-11 in October. The theory is that the UFO used its multidimensional phase technology to beam aliens into the WTC woodwork and plant thermate charges into the core!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=1

This next one clearly shows a UFO whizzing by the Twin Towers at the exact same time as the "plane" hits the tower! The aliens are using high tech Holographic Projection technology to project an image of the plane hitting the tower! Amazing!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7707514472

Here is another shot of a UFO just hanging around the Towers!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0141654742

Here is another angle of the Holographic Projecting Ufo. You have all seen it, it was broadcast by FOX news and DanRather.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7199826666

and in this video, the witness clearly says: "It seemed like it wasn't even real!" This proves that the planes were clearly Holographic Projections done by Alien Invaders that want all our GOLD, so they can make superconductors to power their starships!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=1

Don't be fooled! 911 was an Outerside Job!
Last edited by DaGip on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby DaGip on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:41 am

Nobunaga wrote:... Anybody else here seen that long privately-made documentary type film ... no, that's a poor description... A series of testimonials made by men in the military, and scientist types involved with an alien coverup?

... About 15 men and women take a podium and describe in detail what they had seen, and what they did while working with the government (U.S). Alien body recovery, etc...

... For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the guy who put this thing together. Does this ring any bells?

Is it the one where that lady says the government wants to militarize space? And they are gonna get the public to go along with it through the installation of 5 plans?

Plan 1--SovietUnion, we have to protect ourselves from Commies

Plan 2--Terrorism, this is where jay should post now :?

Plan 3--Rouge Nations, we are now in the process

Plan 4--Asteroid...not yet, but we have already been preconditioned for it

and

Plan 5--Alien invasion of earth...

all of which she says are lies.

Was this the vid you were talking about???
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Norse on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:45 am

Guiscard wrote:
The reason being I was making a fucking joke. ...

You might want to work on that.

Plus I find your manner becomming more and more crude.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby unriggable on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:54 am

Norse wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
The reason being I was making a fucking joke. ...

You might want to work on that.

Plus I find your manner becomming more and more crude.

Well the conspiracy theorists are become more and more desperate...
Cook unriggable

Postby Backglass on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:09 am

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,