Conquer Club

Worst refs EVAH!!!!!!!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Worst refs EVAH!!!!!!!!!

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:03 am

Damn anyone watching that BC game last night knows that was the worst refereeing crew ever!!!!!

Damn i would thought the BC wide outs had a ladder on their back the seminoles were climbing it so much and not a single fucking call.

O and maybe we should actually get the blue line of scrimmage line on the fucking feild because Ryan never passed the line of scrimmage[size=0]maybe on the first one[/size]

O but wait the referring crew evan made up a new penalty.
" intentional leaping and landing on an opponent 15 yards" HELLO WE ARE PLAYING FOOTBALL!!!!!.

AND if you took all those yellow things we were chanting with and threw them on the field there wouldn't have been enough to equal all the missed calls!!!!!!!

O and not to mention they gave FSU about 3 extra yards every play.

AND they couldnt even tell if the damn ball hit the ground or not.

AND FSU y don't you get some balls and kick it to Smith. and dont say we did the same thing it just cuz you have a fucking 5 star recruit and we have a walk on from the soccer team.

Most of this is true but i may have exagaratted a bit to look like it wasnt BCs fault when they had plenty of chances to win..
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Corporal 1st Class 0ojakeo0

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:08 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are seriously going to blame that loss on the refs. pfft.
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:09 am

no but for real...leaping and landing? WTF is that
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:11 am

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:14 am

pfft.... easy schedule and they still wont get by mizzou

Postby misterman10 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:17 am

BC goes down

Matt Ryan who?
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:21 am

AHEM mm10 i beleive your team just lost to a team they hadnt lost to in say 43 years???? not to mention they gave up 60+ to a DIVISION 2 TEAM

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:30 am

0ojakeo0 wrote:pfft.... easy schedule and they still wont get by mizzou
are they or are they not still undefeated.... (unlike BC)

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:33 am

dustn64 wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:pfft.... easy schedule and they still wont get by mizzou
are they or are they not still undefeated.... (unlike BC)

do they or do they not hav an easier sceduele

Re: Worst refs EVAH!!!!!!!!!

Postby diddle on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:38 am

0ojakeo0 wrote:" intentional leaping and landing on an opponent 15 yards" HELLO WE ARE PLAYING FOOTBALL!!!!!.

No. Football is a game invented by the english and played with a perfectly spherical ball. There are eleven players on each team and the object is to kick the ball into the opponents goal (situated at either end of the pitch). You may not use your hands in this game, and very minimal contact is permitted. THAT, is football.
Cadet diddle

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:44 am

diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:" intentional leaping and landing on an opponent 15 yards" HELLO WE ARE PLAYING FOOTBALL!!!!!.

No. Football is a game invented by the english and played with a perfectly spherical ball. There are eleven players on each team and the object is to kick the ball into the opponents goal (situated at either end of the pitch). You may not use your hands in this game, and very minimal contact is permitted. THAT, is football.

not in america dumbass

Postby diddle on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:47 am

0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:

not in america dumbass

No, Football is the sport that I described, the sport your complaining about is American Football, get it right :roll:
Cadet diddle

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:49 am

diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:

not in america dumbass

No, Football is the sport that I described, the sport your complaining about is American Football, get it right :roll:

and since im in america i don't need to put America in front of it

Postby diddle on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:52 am

0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:

not in america dumbass

Yes you do, otherwise it means your describing the REAL football
Cadet diddle

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:53 am

diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:

not in america dumbass

no if i was describing id say soccer

Postby diddle on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:56 am

0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:

not in america dumbass

But thats not what its initially called, look, REAL football was here first, therefore it takes priority over American football, and should have the privilege of being called by its proper name.
Cadet diddle

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:01 am

diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:

not in america dumbass

But thats not what its initially called, look, REAL football was here first, therefore it takes priority over American football, and should have the privilege of being called by its proper name.

you look. I have a lot of respect for soccer i play on a travel team and on a really good club team. But i never called it soccer untill you brought it up. And since the rest of my post had to do with football i had no need to put american football. end. of. story.

Postby diddle on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:04 am

0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:

not in america dumbass

you look. I have a lot of respect for soccer i play on a travel team and on a really good club team. But i never called it soccer untill you brought it up. And since the rest of my post had to do with football i had no need to put american football. end. of. story.

That doesn't make sense. You should have at least started your post with the word American in front of football, and then you could of dropped it, because at least then you would have made it clear what form of football you were talking about.
Cadet diddle

Postby autoload on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:46 am

diddle wrote:No. Football is a game invented by the english and played with a perfectly spherical ball. There are eleven players on each team and the object is to kick the ball into the opponents goal (situated at either end of the pitch). You may not use your hands in this game, and very minimal contact is permitted. THAT, is football.

There are also eleven players per side in American Football. Here in America we just call it football and it's ok. I can see calling it American Football if posting on a multinational forum though.

Anyways, even American Football might be wrong because it doesn't specify North, South, or Central America. Even if it did specify North America, Canada and Mexico generally does not play the sport.
Major autoload

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:14 pm

diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:

not in america dumbass

The americans used to play it that way until we became to tough and had to start wearing pads...

Postby red bull on Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:03 pm

OH - IO !!!!! :twisted:
the black knight enemy of spamalot
11-2 againts spamalot
Corporal 1st Class red bull

Postby misterman10 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:28 pm

another football vs. real football debate :roll:

stay on topic you fools

BC SUCKS!
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:00 pm

0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:
diddle wrote:

not in america dumbass

Jake we had a signiture bet. Change your sig to include what I told you to put once BC lost.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,