Conquer Club

A prize of a years premium membership...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Guiscard on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:15 pm

hecter wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
hecter wrote:The sent planes at the WTC because they wanted a good reason to have them suddenly destroyed. What it is, I don't know, but they had one! And the planes, let's say, did Y damage each. With the pentagon, there is a lot of classified stuff in there, important figures, expensive shit, ect. They just wanted the pentagon to look damaged. They wanted X damage dealt the the pentagon. X < Y. They didn't want a lot of the people and equipment in the pentagon seriously hurt, but they wanted the WTC gone. Hence why they didn't send in a plane into the pentagon, but they did for the WTC.

The above comments do not reflect my true feelings toward 9/11 and is just an attempt to get a free prem

Best effort yet, to be honest... but still obviously crap. If they had full control of a plane they could have crashed it any way they wanted, and used explosions to do exactly the amount of damage they required. In fact, they wouldn't even have needed explosives. They could have plowed the plane into the lawn and said 'hey guys, look how close they came...' for exactly the same dramatic effect. :D

Best attempt yet from someone who doesn't even believe...

Tee hee, thanks. Let's keep it up, shall we?

Have you ever flown a fucking plane? Those 757's are IMPOSSIBLE, and I do mean impossible, to fly without the on board computer. I'd like to see anybody crash a plane into a building with that much accuracy. The WTC would be much easier because it's a giant stick in the ground, really high, you can fly into it horizontally. With the pentagon, it's MUCH lower to the ground, one wrong calculation, you overshoot the pentagon and go into some completely wrong target. A missile is small and manuverable, can deal the exact amount of damage to exactly where they want it. It's much easier to sit in the control room, looking at the satalite image on the screen, and say "Send X yield here." rather than sitting in the cockpit of a plane with a bunch of freaked out passengers saying "SHIT!!! GO DOWN GO DOWN!! Don't overshoot or undershoot the target! Careful dude, BE FUCKING CAREFUL!!!" and deal a seemingly random damage to someplace that they might not want it.

Nope... Already explained in the post before. The 'missile' did a fairly small amount of damage to the Pentagon. Surely it was the vulnerability that counted in this case, as a missile could have done a fairly unlimited amount of damage. They could have plowed the 747 into the ground anywhere within a mile and still have claimed the 'fear factor' and the manipulation Xtra claims.

And you're still stuck with a missing plane full of passengers somewhere very close to the pentagon.

No point using a missile. Just use the plane you've already hijacked nearby.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Guiscard on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:19 pm

xtratabasco wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:
Napoleon Ier wrote:xtra you discredit yourself. No one is going to watch your outrageously long video. so you clearly appear to have no evidence and to be stalling. Id like to hear, expressed in your a own words a decent argument.

I cant take on eveyones questions about 911.

I will answer what I know or do not know and supply evidence, links and videos, if your not going to watch them then you might as well leave the debate now because if you dont have time for me, I dont have time for you.

I will answer the quesitons in the thread and it is your responsibility to follow along. With each thread there are players here who dont want to debate, they only want to spam, troll and hijack the topic or talk about my horrible spelling, so you have to pay attention.

I cant and wont babysit or debate all of you and dont have time to go into details dozens and dozens of times over. If the videos answers your question then thats why I posted it, but dont then change the subject and confuse others, If you have a video that debunks what I have posted then send it my way, im open about this and im still learning.

I post concerns of mine and then see where it takes us, if you dont like it too bad, go make your own thread.

Ive already had 3 players here who have changed there mind about 911 and have asked for more websites to check it out further.

So are you going to attempt an answer in your own words?

So are you gonna watch the video and receive the answer to your question?

Xtra you fail to comprehend that I've watched plenty of videos in the past. Hell, I've even watched some of the ones you posted! They're not convincing me, and none of them answer this specific question. What do you think is gonna happen? I'm gonna magically be converted by one google video? I've watched videos, read reports and weighed up evidence in the past.

If you have a short minute long video which deals specifically with why the government would hijack and steal a plane close to the pentagon and then make it disappear whilst firing a missile into the pentagon instead then feel free to post it, and if that argument is contained somewhere within the hours of badly edited footage you've linked in your brief career as mulder and skully then why not just synthesize the argument yourself and get yourself a nice shiny premie?

Or I'm going to have to take your lack of answer as admittance that there ISN'T an answer.

I don't have to watch anything. The burden of proof is on you.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby hecter on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:33 pm

Guiscard wrote:
hecter wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
hecter wrote:The sent planes at the WTC because they wanted a good reason to have them suddenly destroyed. What it is, I don't know, but they had one! And the planes, let's say, did Y damage each. With the pentagon, there is a lot of classified stuff in there, important figures, expensive shit, ect. They just wanted the pentagon to look damaged. They wanted X damage dealt the the pentagon. X < Y. They didn't want a lot of the people and equipment in the pentagon seriously hurt, but they wanted the WTC gone. Hence why they didn't send in a plane into the pentagon, but they did for the WTC.

The above comments do not reflect my true feelings toward 9/11 and is just an attempt to get a free prem

Best effort yet, to be honest... but still obviously crap. If they had full control of a plane they could have crashed it any way they wanted, and used explosions to do exactly the amount of damage they required. In fact, they wouldn't even have needed explosives. They could have plowed the plane into the lawn and said 'hey guys, look how close they came...' for exactly the same dramatic effect. :D

Best attempt yet from someone who doesn't even believe...

Tee hee, thanks. Let's keep it up, shall we?

Have you ever flown a fucking plane? Those 757's are IMPOSSIBLE, and I do mean impossible, to fly without the on board computer. I'd like to see anybody crash a plane into a building with that much accuracy. The WTC would be much easier because it's a giant stick in the ground, really high, you can fly into it horizontally. With the pentagon, it's MUCH lower to the ground, one wrong calculation, you overshoot the pentagon and go into some completely wrong target. A missile is small and manuverable, can deal the exact amount of damage to exactly where they want it. It's much easier to sit in the control room, looking at the satalite image on the screen, and say "Send X yield here." rather than sitting in the cockpit of a plane with a bunch of freaked out passengers saying "SHIT!!! GO DOWN GO DOWN!! Don't overshoot or undershoot the target! Careful dude, BE FUCKING CAREFUL!!!" and deal a seemingly random damage to someplace that they might not want it.

Nope... Already explained in the post before. The 'missile' did a fairly small amount of damage to the Pentagon. Surely it was the vulnerability that counted in this case, as a missile could have done a fairly unlimited amount of damage. They could have plowed the 747 into the ground anywhere within a mile and still have claimed the 'fear factor' and the manipulation Xtra claims.

And you're still stuck with a missing plane full of passengers somewhere very close to the pentagon.

No point using a missile. Just use the plane you've already hijacked nearby.

http://www.oilempire.us/graphics/pentagon_map1.jpg
There's a map of the area around the pentagon. You have army bases, a cemetery, roads, water... It would be way too hard to try and manuver a plane of that size to hit something near the pentagon (though not the pentagon it's self) and still not hit anything valuable or that would seriously disrupt the flow of the government. Remember, the pentagon is extremely valuable to the government, and completely open communications to it is of utmost importance. Also remember, a small amount of damage to that area is what they want. Best way to achieve that is a low yield missile.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby borox0 on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:14 pm

To make it seem more like a real terrorist attack, you can't just have everything destroyed.
I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.
Cadet borox0

Postby xtratabasco on Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:37 pm

Guiscard wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:
Napoleon Ier wrote:xtra you discredit yourself. No one is going to watch your outrageously long video. so you clearly appear to have no evidence and to be stalling. Id like to hear, expressed in your a own words a decent argument.

I cant take on eveyones questions about 911.

I will answer what I know or do not know and supply evidence, links and videos, if your not going to watch them then you might as well leave the debate now because if you dont have time for me, I dont have time for you.

I will answer the quesitons in the thread and it is your responsibility to follow along. With each thread there are players here who dont want to debate, they only want to spam, troll and hijack the topic or talk about my horrible spelling, so you have to pay attention.

I cant and wont babysit or debate all of you and dont have time to go into details dozens and dozens of times over. If the videos answers your question then thats why I posted it, but dont then change the subject and confuse others, If you have a video that debunks what I have posted then send it my way, im open about this and im still learning.

I post concerns of mine and then see where it takes us, if you dont like it too bad, go make your own thread.

Ive already had 3 players here who have changed there mind about 911 and have asked for more websites to check it out further.

So are you going to attempt an answer in your own words?

So are you gonna watch the video and receive the answer to your question?

Xtra you fail to comprehend that I've watched plenty of videos in the past. Hell, I've even watched some of the ones you posted! They're not convincing me, and none of them answer this specific question. What do you think is gonna happen? I'm gonna magically be converted by one google video? I've watched videos, read reports and weighed up evidence in the past.

If you have a short minute long video which deals specifically with why the government would hijack and steal a plane close to the pentagon and then make it disappear whilst firing a missile into the pentagon instead then feel free to post it, and if that argument is contained somewhere within the hours of badly edited footage you've linked in your brief career as mulder and skully then why not just synthesize the argument yourself and get yourself a nice shiny premie?

Or I'm going to have to take your lack of answer as admittance that there ISN'T an answer.

I don't have to watch anything. The burden of proof is on you.

I dont have to answer anything, however I did, so it is up to you now.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby hecter on Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:44 pm

xtratabasco wrote:I dont have to answer anything, however I did, so it is up to you now.

You didn't answer anything. You just posted a video that, supposedly, contained the answer in it. If it does, then why don't you watch the video, and provide us with a short summary of what guiscard wants to know. It's that simple, and you get your premium renewed if you do. It's that simple.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby xtratabasco on Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:46 pm

hecter wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:I dont have to answer anything, however I did, so it is up to you now.

You You just posted a video that, supposedly, contained the answer in it.

yes, you understand

but it may not be "the correct answer" but gives many ideas and speculates why a plane was not used. And it also backs up his theories with facts from the scene.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Iliad on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:16 am

xtratabasco wrote:
hecter wrote:

yes, you understand

but it may not be "the correct answer" but gives many ideas and speculates why a plane was not used. And it also backs up his theories with facts from the scene.

xtra. We don't want to watch a video. If you know so much about it can't you answer a question properly?
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:20 am

Iliad wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:
hecter wrote:

yes, you understand

xtra. We don't want to watch a video. If you know so much about it can't you answer a question properly?

sure and I answered it in the proper context keeping in mind the fairness of the question asked.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Jehan on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:49 am

hey xtra, why did they use a missile? :D
Sergeant Jehan

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:10 am

again this link goes over your question in great detail

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... eptions%22[/quote]
Corporal xtratabasco

Re: A prize of a years premium membership...

Postby Dancing Mustard on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:13 am

And again...
Guiscard wrote:I won't accept links in the primary argument. Just a paragraph of your own words.

What's that you say Guiscard?
Guiscard wrote:Xtra sure as hell can't answer. He's bottled it.
Yup... looks about right.

Bad luck again Xtra. But don't give up, the truth is out there...
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Re: A prize of a years premium membership...

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:18 am

Dancing Mustard wrote:And again...
Guiscard wrote:I won't accept links in the primary argument. Just a paragraph of your own words.

What's that you say Guiscard?
Guiscard wrote:Xtra sure as hell can't answer. He's bottled it.
Yup... looks about right.

Bad luck again Xtra. But don't give up, the truth is out there...

go back and re-read, it aint truth its speculation. :D

and the vid covers it in detail, much more than I can write out here. :wink:
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Dancing Mustard on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:21 am

Then you have no proof that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, and your video isn't a valid argument. By your own admission you can't answer Guiscard satisfactorarily.

Congratulations, treasure your 'loser trophy' with pride.

Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:24 am

Dancing Mustard wrote:Then you have no proof that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, and your video isn't a valid argument. By your own admission you can't answer Guiscard satisfactorarily.

Congratulations, treasure your 'loser trophy' with pride.

Yep, nobody has any proof that a 757 hit the pentagon, thats why nobody gets the million dollars.

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

classic dancing mustard

go tell your teacher your not learning.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Dancing Mustard on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:26 am

What is that even supposed to mean? Do you even understand the words that you quoted me as saying? More specifically, did you understand the word "didn't"?

Why can't you just be a man about it and admit you don't have an answer, instead of trying to get the last word by making a retarded comment that is devoid of any point whatsoever? Seriously, what did you think that last post of yours would achieve?
Last edited by Dancing Mustard on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby bryguy on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:27 am

wonder why most of u are posting here when u dont even LIVE in the US, oh and yes a plane hit the pentagon, if u would have watched fox news that day u would have seen it
Corporal bryguy

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:02 am

Dancing Mustard wrote:What is that even supposed to mean? Do you even understand the words that you quoted me as saying? More specifically, did you understand the word "didn't"?

Why can't you just be a man about it and admit you don't have an answer, instead of trying to get the last word by making a retarded comment that is devoid of any point whatsoever? Seriously, what did you think that last post of yours would achieve?

Yes, I only have a theory and the video goes into it in great detail, more than I can write out here, Im dyslexic and its hard enough for me to write what I already do than a 3 page idea that later on down the road somebody will aske the very same question, like you allways do to f*ck up the thread, but everyone knows whats up.

and again, there is no proof that a 757 hit the pentagon, but some here believe theri masters/government right down to the letter.

go ask the Indians or Blacks or women if they trust this government.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby alex_white101 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:26 am

xtratabasco wrote:
Dancing Mustard wrote:What is that even supposed to mean? Do you even understand the words that you quoted me as saying? More specifically, did you understand the word "didn't"?

Yes, I only have a theory and the video goes into it in great detail, more than I can write out here, Im dyslexic and its hard enough for me to write what I already do than a 3 page idea that later on down the road somebody will aske the very same question, like you allways do to f*ck up the thread, but everyone knows whats up.

and again, there is no proof that a 757 hit the pentagon, but some here believe theri masters/government right down to the letter.

I still just get the impression you want power and hate anyone that has power purely due to jealousy. Maybe thats what all this is about..........
''Many a true word is spoken in jest''
Corporal 1st Class alex_white101

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:02 am

alex_white101 wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:

I still just get the impression you want power and hate anyone that has power purely due to jealousy. Maybe thats what all this is about..........

I have no idea what your talking about, but if you can post some pictures of the 757 that this government says hit the pentagon and vaporized, that would be great.

and you would be rich. :lol:

and why your at it give Guis some speculation that he is asking for.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Dancing Mustard on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:21 am

xtratabasco wrote:Yes, I only have a theory and the video goes into it in great detail, more than I can write out here, Im dyslexic and its hard enough for me to write what I already do than a 3 page idea that later on down the road somebody will aske the very same question, like you allways do to f*ck up the thread, but everyone knows whats up.

Awwww, diddums.
Perhaps you should realise that if you don't have the time to write, then you don't have the time to debate. Suck it up or get out.
Also, I have no sympathy for somebody who whinges about how long it would take him to type an answer when he's trying to waste an hour and a half of my time whenever he links me to another retarded video.

Think about it, if you just wrote out the ideas you have so blindly swallowed from those videos, then you could copy and paste them whenever somebody asked you the same question. Easy as pie.

The only reason people laugh at you and keep asking the same questions is because you never give them a real answer; All you ever do is copy+paste bullshit and link to hour long crap-fests. If you took a bit of time to actually write an answer for them then you could save yourself hours of listening to the same questions, and hours of trawling through threads.

If you gave a litte, then you'd get a little.

xtratabasco wrote:and again, there is no proof that a 757 hit the pentagon, but some here believe theri masters/government right down to the letter.

Well there's no proof that something which wasn't a 757 hit the Pentagon, but some here believe anonymous crackpots on youtube right down to the letter

xtratabasco wrote:go ask the Indians or Blacks or women if they trust this government.
Some will say yes, some will say no. What's your point?

Oh, let me see, yet again you don't have one and you're just trying to type a quasi-cryptic remark because you're not man enough to admit you're wrong.

Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:46 pm

Dancing Mustard wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:Yes, I only have a theory and the video goes into it in great detail, more than I can write out here, Im dyslexic and its hard enough for me to write what I already do than a 3 page idea that later on down the road somebody will aske the very same question, like you allways do to f*ck up the thread, but everyone knows whats up.

Awwww, diddums.
Perhaps you should realise that if you don't have the time to write, then you don't have the time to debate. Suck it up or get out.
Also, I have no sympathy for somebody who whinges about how long it would take him to type an answer when he's trying to waste an hour and a half of my time whenever he links me to another retarded video.

Think about it, if you just wrote out the ideas you have so blindly swallowed from those videos, then you could copy and paste them whenever somebody asked you the same question. Easy as pie.

The only reason people laugh at you and keep asking the same questions is because you never give them a real answer; All you ever do is copy+paste bullshit and link to hour long crap-fests. If you took a bit of time to actually write an answer for them then you could save yourself hours of listening to the same questions, and hours of trawling through threads.

If you gave a litte, then you'd get a little.

xtratabasco wrote:and again, there is no proof that a 757 hit the pentagon, but some here believe theri masters/government right down to the letter.

Well there's no proof that something which wasn't a 757 hit the Pentagon, but some here believe anonymous crackpots on youtube right down to the letter

xtratabasco wrote:go ask the Indians or Blacks or women if they trust this government.
Some will say yes, some will say no. What's your point?

Oh, let me see, yet again you don't have one and you're just trying to type a quasi-cryptic remark because you're not man enough to admit you're wrong.

cudos.....at least we agree on something.

a 757 didnt hit the pentagon as this governments says it did and then vaporized.

and thats what ive been saying since day 1.

dancing, your a slow learner, but at least you got it now. :D
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:49 pm

bryguy wrote:wonder why most of u are posting here when u dont even LIVE in the US, oh and yes a plane hit the pentagon, if u would have watched fox news that day u would have seen it

FOXNEWS!!!???

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, a newschannel that receives a gigantic portion of thier money from special interest groups and lobbyists that run the country...

Genius. :roll:
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Iz Man on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:53 pm

Guiscard wrote:
Iz Man wrote:With all due respect Guis (and I mean that).......

Do we really need another thread perpetuating this nonsense?

Thats not the point of this thread. Its a thread just to once and for all Xtra does not have the balls to answer even the simplest of questions.

Guis,
I'm with you on your intentions here, and I know we've had our disagreements......

But will you allow me just one "I told you so"?
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby jay_a2j on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:58 pm

bryguy wrote:wonder why most of u are posting here when u dont even LIVE in the US, oh and yes a plane hit the pentagon, if u would have watched fox news that day u would have seen it

THAT is not even possible. There were no news crews anywhere near the pentagon on 911 until after the "plane" hit. :roll:

FOX or otherwise.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,